/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Islamic Acadamy Prayer Guide

Thanaa
06-14-2007, 09:30 PM
I just wanted to ask whether this site leans towards any particular school of thought in prayer?
Im just curious is all...I cant see any info on the site, so I thought Id ask here. :D
I also dont understand what the person who wrote the article means by "...separate the Arabic Qirat so that the meaning will not change." I thought changing the letters of a word mattered, not the pauses between sentences...?
Im going to see what I can find on Google, but an explanation from a sis/bro on this site wouldnt go amiss!
Im trying to begin regular prayer, you see...Because I havent prayed for a while as I always got it wrong, forgot words, movements, etc. I also had people in various places telling me to do x, y, or z, when other people had told me that I shouldnt do said x, y, or z. :rollseyes Generally, no matter how much I read, and try to memorise words, etc. I just fail horribly.
I feel so guilty now though, that I dont care If I make mistakes (well, obviously Ill try not to make any!)-I figure trying will earn me some credit, but not bothering because I have a rubbish memory wont earn me anything at all. Nothing good, anyway.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.