/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Muhammed did not hear Allah

powerkoala
06-15-2007, 12:32 AM
Muhammed did not hear Allah/God, as his claims have not been substantiated by "scientific" testing.

How do you answer to this? Faith, is unquestioning. He said he heard him, and I believe him.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
snakelegs
06-15-2007, 02:53 AM
i don't understand your question. the message was given by an angel.
muslims believe the qur'an is true - that's all that is necessary.
if i'm wrong, some muslim will clear it up.

vpb
06-15-2007, 04:12 AM
Muhammed did not hear Allah/God, as his claims have not been substantiated by "scientific" testing.

How do you answer to this? Faith, is unquestioning. He said he heard him, and I believe him.
I can't understand what you are asking.

asadxyz
06-15-2007, 05:04 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by powerkoala

Peace:
Are you sure that anything which cannot be tested scietifically does not exist?
What is the shape ,size , and color of "life" which is so prevalent in the world? Give the scientific proof.
If you can answer these questions ,you will automatically get the answer of your question .:enough!: :? :?
Best of luck

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
vpb
06-15-2007, 05:47 AM
asadxyz, if I hit you hard with something, would you be able to show me the pain, so I could put it in a scale to measure? or so I could see it with my eyes, otherwise I wouldn't believe that you are feeling pain. :p ;D
;D

asadxyz
06-15-2007, 06:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by vpb
asadxyz, if I hit you hard with something, would you be able to show me the pain, so I could put it in a scale to measure? or so I could see it with my eyes, otherwise I wouldn't believe that you are feeling pain. :p ;D
;D
:sl:
Why address to me? :? :?
First read his question ,then my answer.::laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Thanks

Musalmaan
06-15-2007, 11:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by powerkoala

basically, "scientific" testing is always questionable and keep on improving with further research & discoveries.

hmm ... read the night journey, THE JOURNEY OF ISRA AND MI'RAJ.

017.001 Glorified be He Who carried His servant by night from the Inviolable Place of Worship to the Far distant place of worship the neighborhood whereof We have blessed, that We might show him of Our tokens! Lo! He, only He, is the Hearer, the Seer.

http://www.alinaam.org.za/library/israa02.htm <- ISRAA (NIGHT JOURNEY)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.