/* */

PDA

View Full Version : If Ahadith are not Reached us?

khalid zaheer
08-18-2005, 01:46 PM
Assalaam o alaikum friends

Many time I feel that most of us tried to present Ahadith in most of the matters. Quran is protected by Allah (Rub ul Izzat) but not the Ahadith.

History is the witness that when ever muslims are attacked most of the books were destroyed by the enimies. For example when "Changaiz Khan" and "Halaako Khan" attacked they destroyed most of the books, even it is said the books made a bridge on the river at Baghdad.

Now I want to ask my friends "If these books (we have today) were destroyed too then how we know our religion - when it is common thinking that we could not understan Quran without Ahadith"?

Allah Hafiz

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
khalid zaheer
08-19-2005, 09:20 AM
assalaam o alaikum

No Comments??????????? Surprising????????????

Allah Hafiz

Uthman
08-19-2005, 09:49 AM
:sl:

I can give no better reply than Aaseem's on UI forum. :)

:w:

Far7an
08-19-2005, 05:52 PM
Assalamu alaikum
format_quote Originally Posted by Osman

I can give no better reply than Aaseem's on UI forum. :)

Aaseem's post

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Uthman
08-19-2005, 05:58 PM

Sorry.:-[ I should have given the link.

Ansar Al-'Adl
08-19-2005, 08:33 PM
:sl: Br. Khalid,
If by this you intend to imply that hadith should be regarded as doubtful because of the burning of books, then it is known that the hadith were preserved throughout the entire Muslim community and were documented in various sources, so that there is no doubt on the hadith collections themselves. As for the hadith within these collections, they have also been scrutinised carefully to determine their exact classification.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.