There is salat ul jummah (friday prayer)
salat ul jumu'ah (congregational prayer)
And salat ul idain (for eid prayer)
?? ASalamuALaykum Warahmatullahi Wabaraaktuh Wa Maghfiratuh :D
Oh i forgot salat ul janazah
But sorry bro, i can;t tell you what order im sure you know the order of the obligatory prayers
- Salatul-Fajr, i.e., the early morning prayer which must be offered after dawn and before sunrise
- Salatus-Zuhr, i.e., the early afternoon prayer, the time time for which commences immediately after the sun begins to decline, and lasts till it is about midway on its course to setting.
- Salatul-Asr, i.e., the late afternoon prayer which must be offered sometime after the sun is bout midway on its course to setting, until a little before it actually begins to set.
- Salatul-Maghrib, i.e., the evening prayer which must be offered between the sunset and the disappearance of the light similar to the light at dawn, which follows when the red glow from the horizon in the West has vanished.
- Salatul-Isha, i.e., the night prayer which must be offered any time after the time for Salatul-Maghrib comes to an end, and before the break of dawn, but it should preferably be offered before midnight.
These are the optional/nafl prayers
- Salat-ul-Ishraq, which consists of two or four Rak'ats and may be offered after sunrise
- Salat-ud-Duha, which consists of two to eight Rak'ats and may be offered any time after the Salat-ul-Ishraq till the sun's declination.
- Salat-ul-Tahiyya-tul-Masjid, which consists of two Rak'ats and my be offered on entering a mosque
- Salat-ul-tahajjud, which consists of four to twelve Rak'ats and may be offered after mid-night preferably after having slept for some time. This prayer has been specially recommended in the Holy Quran for attaining spiritual progress
- Salatul-Kusufain, which consists of two Rak'ats and may be offered during the eclipse of the Sun or the Moon.
- Salat-ut-Tarawih, which consists of twenty Rak'ats and is offered in ten Salams of two Rak'ats each, each night in the month of Ramadan only after the Obligatory 'Isha Prayers. It is very commendable to complete the whole Quran by reciting consecutive portions of it in each of its Rak'ats after the recitation of Surat-ul-Fatiha, and thus finish the whole Quran by the end of Ramadan.
If that still dun help, keep flooding my inbox and i will get back to you :D