/* */

PDA

View Full Version : If u want to...

*~Sofia~*
06-19-2007, 03:45 PM
:sl:

im not sure if what i have posted will be shown (:X ) ..here goes..

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd al-Baari
06-19-2007, 03:48 PM

i can't see it but i think i know how to get it on
shall i try sis?

*~Sofia~*
06-19-2007, 03:49 PM
oops sorry, but it didnt work :(
mods can go ahead and delete this thread.
soz

*~Sofia~*
06-19-2007, 03:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullah2907

i can't see it but i think i know how to get it on
shall i try sis?
erm yeh u cud try if u want
jazakallah
heres wot it was supposed 2 be..

http://abdurrahman.org/zikr/ifuwantto.html

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
'Abd al-Baari
06-19-2007, 03:52 PM

I think LI-STAFF has sorted it sis
Jazakallah Khair for sharing
Its really cool..Subhanallah

*~Sofia~*
06-19-2007, 04:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullah2907

I think LI-STAFF has sorted it sis
Jazakallah Khair for sharing
Its really cool..Subhanallah
oh yay das gud :thumbs_up
im glad u liked it :statisfie

Kittygyal
06-19-2007, 04:16 PM
salamualikum.
i seen this somehwere before interesting soffffffi
ma'assalama

*~Sofia~*
06-19-2007, 04:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal
salamualikum.
i seen this somehwere before interesting soffffffi
ma'assalama
jazakAllah sis, glad u liked it :statisfie

Noor
06-19-2007, 04:30 PM
AsalamuAlaikum,

What a beautiful reminder!!! May Allah shower you with mercy! ameen.
This is going to help a lot of people perform 'remembrance of Allah swt'.

WaAlaikumSalaam

ummAbdillah
06-19-2007, 04:41 PM
:salamext:
Sofia Mashallah, this is a verrrry good post :D May Allah ta'ala reward you sisy :) Ameen. :w:

*~Sofia~*
06-19-2007, 04:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Noor
AsalamuAlaikum,

What a beautiful reminder!!! May Allah shower you with mercy! ameen.
This is going to help a lot of people perform 'remembrance of Allah swt'.

WaAlaikumSalaam
awww Ameen :)

*~Sofia~*
06-19-2007, 04:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister-aisha
:salamext:
Sofia Mashallah, this is a verrrry good post :D May Allah ta'ala reward you sisy :) Ameen. :w:

jazakallah sister, im :D that u found this post beneficial.. i loved it too :)

BanGuLLy
06-19-2007, 04:53 PM
So ur sayin.. we can drink everyday..and eat pig everyday and keep doin haram.. and say the 5th one in the pic and its all gone? So I can commit all the sins in one day.. and b4 I sleep I say that 100 times everythin is gone? dont think thats right..

*~Sofia~*
06-19-2007, 04:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bangsta
So ur sayin.. we can drink everyday..and eat pig everyday and keep doin haram.. and say the 5th one in the pic and its all gone? So I can commit all the sins in one day.. and b4 I sleep I say that 100 times everythin is gone? dont think thats right..
well firstly why wud someone who is a muslim, who believes in what was revealed by allah swt to prophet (saw) want to do such things such as eat pork +o( , drink alcohol etc if he know's doing so is haram?

secondly, if he does do so.. Allah (swt) is oft-forgicing most merciful.

hope this clears it up 4 ya.. if not sum1 can help me out answering the above question...

skhalid
06-19-2007, 05:59 PM
nice one sis

*~Sofia~*
06-19-2007, 06:02 PM
^JazakAllah khair sister :)

BanGuLLy
06-19-2007, 10:37 PM
k So im gonna commit Sins through out my whole life and when I'm around 80 years old..Ill say the 5th one 100 times and all my sins have been forgiven...and ill go to heaven.. still doesn't make sense... someone has to clear that up for me still...........*waits*

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
06-19-2007, 11:44 PM
You shouldnt be waiting till your THAT old to ask for forgiveness. You should do it everyday. And you cant predict how long your life is. So spend it wisely. And if u wait that long purposely to ask for forgiveness, thats not doing it sincerely but doing what the Pharaoh had done. He knew Islam was the true religion but was to arrogant. And when his time had come for punishment he accepted Islam, but Allah(swt) didnt accept it. We dont know if Allah will forgive us or not which is why you should ask for forgiveness everyday Inshallah. Even if you continue to sin, you should still repent sincerely. Evryone makes mistakes committing sin, we are not free of it. No one is sin free, except maybe a baby.

Al_Imaan
06-19-2007, 11:53 PM
k So im gonna commit Sins through out my whole life and when I'm around 80 years old..Ill say the 5th one 100 times and all my sins have been forgiven...and ill go to heaven.. still doesn't make sense... someone has to clear that up for me still...........*waits*
that's not right. If you know what's haram, then why commit that sin. We should ask forgiveness everyday. we might not notice that even the smallest of mistakes is counted, such as Allah has said in surah zalzala.

BanGuLLy
06-19-2007, 11:55 PM
In the picture it said it will forgive everything even the biggest sins..
"HAVE ALL YOUR SINS FORGIVEN EVEN IF ITS VOLUME WAS THAT OF A SEA"

BanGuLLy
06-19-2007, 11:59 PM
ok let me try clearing up my own question... I think its for all the sins that you didn't mean to commit.. If you comitted a sin on purpose.. then those will not be forgiven.. but the sins that u comitted without knowing will be forgiven... does that make more sense?

Al_Imaan
06-20-2007, 12:02 AM
yes, but Muslims who are strong in their imaan and fear and remember Allah at all times should keep themselves away from sins. the pic may have some interpretations that may not have been said...but Allah has told us the difference between right and wrong, so y should we continue to due wrong and put through our head that Allah is gonna forgive us eventually...

islamirama
06-20-2007, 12:03 AM
The chart is to help you increase your wealth (hereafter) so that you get more when you go there. As for the sins being erased, yea that is Allah's mercy. But i see where you're getting, that's pretty smart! right?

Nope! Everything is based on not only actions but intentions as well. Not everyone's dua is fulfilled or sin forgiven if they don't do it with right intentions. There are also adaabs of seeking forgiveness, for example; one has to sincerely regret their actions, make efforts never to return to them, and distance themselves from anything that may lead to them. As for those who say i can commit sin now and ask for forgiveness later and it's all cool. Allah has promised them, He has promised them most horrible punishment in the hellfire. So don't think you'll get all your sins erased cause you said that 100 times after you openly did so muc haraam. One who does is mocking Islam and mocking Allah's mercy. Does that clear it up for you?

btw, a more detailed answer can be found on islamqa.com on this also.

ok let me try clearing up my own question... I think its for all the sins that you didn't mean to commit.. If you comitted a sin on purpose.. then those will not be forgiven.. but the sins that u comitted without knowing will be forgiven... does that make more sense?
Allah forgives all sins, intentionals and unintentionals. All sins but shirk. As for sins, they too vary where some are erased by your good mannerism with others, by salaah, by wudu, by dhikr, and then there's some sins where you have to repent. And of course, intentions too play a big role in all this.

*~Sofia~*
06-20-2007, 05:08 PM

jazakAllah Jazzy, al_imaan_786 and Islamirama for clearing up Bangsters questions.. i tried to.. but my answer wasn't as gud as u lots :X sorry.
Alhamdulillah u guys are very knowledgable :D
I hope it cleared it up 4 Bangster !
JazakAllah again.

wasalam

islamirama
06-20-2007, 05:54 PM
wa'alaikum as'salaam,

Perhaps this will help also.

On the day of judgment there will come these Muslims who have mountains of good deeds, but Allah will make it as nothing.

The companions of the prophet (pbuh) said 'what are these people, characterize them for us so that we may not be among them'

The prophet said, "These people Prayed Tahaajuud, they gave charity, they fasted, they did all the good deeds, but when they were by themselves they did Haram, so Allah will make all their deeds as nothing.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!