/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Sayedina Yahya

Salama
06-19-2007, 07:40 PM
:salamext:

Insha-Allah i hope all of you r in da best health n iman

i have have this quick question and i hope sum 1 here will no.

well ze question iz how did Nabi Yahya het killed... i mean hu is dis salome and herod y did they kill Nabi Yahya n were they muslims?:?

i hope you peeps can help this confused mind cuz this its been on my mind 4 sum tym now.

Thanks 4 taking the time to read this.

Jazakalllah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
NoName55
06-19-2007, 07:51 PM
:wasalamex
I love to answer questions but in this case I'll bow out for I do not understand half the question as it is written in a language unfamiliar to me

If you repeat it in English or urdu I would be glad to answer as I do not wish to make a mistake

until then salaam

Salama
06-19-2007, 08:02 PM
lol errm ok... How did prophet Yahya get killed and who was Herod and Salome also the reason for killing Nabi Yahya. I hope i make sense. Sorry 4 the unfamilair language .

NoName55
06-19-2007, 09:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Salama
lol errm ok... How did prophet Yahya get killed and who was Herod and Salome also the reason for killing Nabi Yahya. I hope i make sense. Sorry 4 the unfamilair language .
Hazrat Yahyah/ John the Baptist/ John The forerunner is regarded as a Prophet by four religions: Christianity, Islam, Mandaeanism, and the Bahi Faith.

According to Christians in Luke 1:36, he was a relative of Jesus [and was beheaded on August 29th sometime in first century Eeswi (Christian era)].

The Qura'an identifies Hazrat Yahyah as the son of Hazrat Zachariah and cousin of Hazrat Isa.
Surah 19:7-15
Surah 19:7-12
Surah 3:39

Herod was a Jewish king under the thumb of Romans I think.

reason for killing Nabi Yahya
I leave this for some one else because either I never knew or have forgotten

wasalaam alaikum
If no one answers here, I'll ask around

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.