leaving all success on a cliff,about to fall into a black sea of darks,
patient tears flowed up on an endless crevice
burning the current's path in to a deeper emotion-
vision of material and mentall success, possessions,fame,hopes and fantasises
built empty sad dreams upon weak broken ideals,
in a safe-created world, my self-created world, me myself and I,no one else,
i was surrounded,drowned within my own thoughts,my own soul, my own heart,
trapped in a chamber of my rib cage crying with blood,asking to come out,
it can't,its trapped too deep,no hope,no chance,not even a glimmer,or a sparkle,or even a fragment,
I try to run,fail,try to jog,fail,try to walk and just about manage,
visions from everywhere haunt me,slowly taking my life away,tick,tick,tick,
days go,hours go,seconds go,hopeless,unable I am,
to climb out this bitter wind of reality,trying to consume my every flesh,
stabbing me like a thorn from a rose,leaving not even an atom of scent for me to smell,
Ya Allah this life is worthless.....................

Author-Me

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
bint_muhammed
07-25-2007, 09:23 PM
thats really nice brother mashallah keep it up!

Star
07-25-2007, 10:38 PM
wow.. so cn relate to that, akh u wrote this poem, i hope u dont believe the last line is true,

:w:

highway_trekker
07-25-2007, 10:43 PM
Brother, Inshaa'Allaah the Qur'aan heals when nothing else can..

"Seek Allaah's help with patient perseverance and prayer. It is indeed hard except for the (khaashioon) true believers." (2:45)

"Oh you who believe! Seek help with patient perseverance and prayer, for Allaah is with those who patiently persevere." (2:153)

"Be sure We shall test you with something of fear and hunger, some loss in goods, lives, and the fruits of your toil. But give glad tidings to those who patiently persevere. Those who say, when afflicted with calamity, 'To Allaah we belong, and to Him is our return.' They are those on whom descend blessings from their Lord, and mercy. They are the ones who receive guidance." (2:155-157)

Oh you who believe! Persevere in patience and constancy. Vie in such perseverance, strengthen each other, and be pious, that you may prosper."
(3:200)

"And be steadfast in patience, for verily Allaah will not suffer the reward of the righteous to perish." (11:115)

"Be patient, for your patience is with the help of Allaah." (16:127)

"Patiently, then, persevere - for the Promise of Allaah is true, and ask forgiveness for your faults, and celebrate the praises of your Lord in the evening and in the morning." (40:55)

"No one will be granted such goodness except those who exercise patience and self-restraint, none but persons of the greatest good fortune." (41:35)

"Verily man is in loss, except such as have faith, and do righteous deeds, and join together in the mutual enjoining of truth, and of patience and constancy." (103:2-3)

"Verily, with every difficulty there is relief.
Verily, with every difficulty there is relief."
(94:5-6)

May Allaah make things easy for all those suffering and give us patience-aameen

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
highway_trekker
07-26-2007, 02:46 PM
Bulit hopes and dreams on fragments of lost emotions of tears,

Inshaa’Allaah brother, we build our hopes and dreams for Him. And even if they are not lived, dreamed and fulfilled, we understand, ‘qadr’allaah’. Allaah kept from me a dream in this life…but the ‘dream’ of the aakhirah is far better. And our tears are never lost before Allaah…

Leaving all success on a cliff, about to fall into a black sea of darks,

What greater success is there than knowing Allaah, loving Him and journeying towards Him? And all other successes, if built on this one, can never fall into a sea of darkness. And if indeed they do, than that was meant as a trial.

Patient tears flowed up on an endless crevice
burning the current's path in to a deeper emotion-

Patience is not endless. ‘Verily after every hardship there is easy, verily after every hardship there is ease.’

vision of material and mentall success, possessions,fame,hopes and fantasises
built empty sad dreams upon weak broken ideals,
in a safe-created world, my self-created world, me myself and I,no one else,
i was surrounded,drowned within my own thoughts,my own soul, my own heart,
trapped in a chamber of my rib cage crying with blood,asking to come out,

Alhamdulillaah- when we realise that this material world is nothing but an illusion and a fantasy that eventually runs dry. That we build worldly dreams that are eventually unlived, broken and drowned in the oceans of selflessness, materialism and greed…channelled all in the wrong direction.

it can't,its trapped too deep,no hope,no chance,not even a glimmer,or a sparkle,or even a fragment,

“Or do you think that you will enter the Garden (of bliss) without such (trials) as came to those who passed away before you? They encountered suffering and adversity, and were so shaken in spirit that even the Messenger and those of faith who were with him cried: “When (will come) the Help of Allaah?” Verily the Help of Allaah is (always) near!” (Soorah 2:V 214)

I try to run,fail,try to jog,fail,try to walk and just about manage,

“Allah the Almighty says, If my servant draws near to Me a hand’s span, I draw near to him an arm’s length; and if he draws near to Me an arm’s length, I draw near to him a fathom’s length. And if he comes to Me walking I go to him at speed.” (Bukharee)

visions from everywhere haunt me,slowly taking my life away,tick,tick,tick,
days go,hours go,seconds go,hopeless,unable I am,
to climb out this bitter wind of reality,trying to consume my every flesh, stabbing me like a thorn from a rose, leaving not even an atom of scent for me to smell,

"Seek out that which benefits you, seek help only from Allah and never say you can't do it. "If any adversity comes to you, do not say: 'If I had only acted in such-and-such a way, it would have been such-and-such;' but instead, say: 'Allah has decreed (it)
and what He willed, He has done,' for verily, (the word) (if) opens the way for the work of Satan." (Muslim)

Ya Allah this life is worthless.....................

”And I have not created the Jin and the men but that they may worship me. (Soorah 51: V56)

Every minute of this life is for every minute of the next Inshaa’Allaah…

“And do not be sad, Indeed Allaah is with us”

poga
07-26-2007, 03:14 PM
YA ALLAH THIS LIFE IS NOT WORTHLESS
Brother i envy your Makam
only he who have seen the BARZAKH could have written what you wrote
SUBHANALLAH

bint_muhammed
07-28-2007, 11:39 PM
i translated the last line meaning the material gains etc are worthless? i myt be mistaken

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.