/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Tis takin the biscuit now!

H4RUN
06-26-2007, 06:17 PM
:sl:

I come to terms with teh new dodgy look of LI, or atleast the additional ad at the top...I read the other thread about this to, was all cool with the explanation of why it's gotta be there...AND now, ads about matrimonial sites with a '*show photo* option aswel woohoo:rollseyes Pick and mix your partner right here people, slightly cheesing me off is this ad, am i the only nutter 'ere who thinks this???

Good ridance!
:w::w::w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
afriend
06-26-2007, 06:24 PM

lol :p I never thought this would be coming from you :giggling: nah Just kidding...

And I agree, it's been annoying me too ^o) I'm like whaaat? What an ad for an Islamic forum. Not happy with that at all -S- Sure everyone needs to raise funds, but can't we atleast keep an Islamic attitude towards it?

Disappointing...New management, very disappointing indeed :raging: :rant:

:w:

H4RUN
06-26-2007, 06:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram

lol :p I never thought this would be coming from you :giggling: nah Just kidding...

And I agree, it's been annoying me too ^o) I'm like whaaat? What an ad for an Islamic forum. Not happy with that at all -S- Sure everyone needs to raise funds, but can't we atleast keep an Islamic attitude towards it?

Disappointing...New management, very disappointing indeed :raging:

U lil git:p I need to put u in your place again, kids of today! tskkkk lol Agreed mate, very un islamic from where im sitting.

:w::w:
ps. Click on *Doctor*;D

afriend
06-26-2007, 06:35 PM
Hahaha ;D JOKER!

I see you've been getting upto a few unusual things then ^o) :p

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
jzcasejz
06-26-2007, 06:37 PM
True...but let's not beef-ting the new management...they're on our side now. :)

H4RUN
06-26-2007, 06:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by jzcasejz
True...but let's not beef-ting the new management...they're on our side now. :)

lol..Who's side were they on before?? ZE GERMANS? :p Maybe not...But seriously if this is what things are going to be like when they are on OUR side, i'd rather not think of what kind of ads we'll be getting if they wern't on our side...Additionally if we all dislike this new system will they no longer be on our side?+o(

All in all whether they're on our side or not, certianly the ads aren't exactly appealing on an ISLAMIC site, or atleast that's what i thought twas when i joined:)

jzcasejz
06-26-2007, 06:43 PM
I regret mentioning sides now...cos you've proper confused me. You tryna say you're German? :p

Anyways...I do agree with you, the new changes are ermm (dodgy)..but it's wierd cos the new management might feel they're getting alot of stick and not feel wanted...and that's the last thing we want to do. Nahmsaying. :D

H4RUN
06-26-2007, 06:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by jzcasejz
I regret mentioning sides now...cos you've proper confused me. You tryna say you're German? :p

Anyways...I do agree with you, the new changes are ermm (dodgy)..but it's wierd cos the new management might feel they're getting alot of stick and not feel wanted...and that's the last thing we want to do. Nahmsaying. :D

Nobody kno wa ur sayin:D

Well if the ads keep poppin up like these, then stick is what we'll giv' 'em! No? Well okay just a lil bit then:p

Again the ad is not exactly a packet of peanuts that you'll miss it! It's virtually always there, one day someones gonna click it, and then go a lil further, and more, and a tad more...suspicion will get the better...We all know what that can lead to...

I wasnt to fussed about the other ad about nasheeds, but ones like these well ahem ya'll kno what im gettin at, except ma lad jzcasejz:p He's stil confused lol

Awaiting a reply with someone with a tad more authority than ur average off the street dodgy goods sellin members like the ones participating here as it stands lol

afriend
06-26-2007, 07:02 PM
YEAH! :X Some people have already started using it

BlissfullyJaded
06-26-2007, 08:22 PM

Jazakallah khair for expressing your concerns, and they are valid. InshaAllah this will be discussed about further amongst the team.

:threadclo

Pk_#2
06-26-2007, 10:26 PM
Can you take off the matrimonial CRAP from the top ov the page please

If possible,

It is possible ...if it was possible to put up ...it's possible to take down..

No seriously, Por favor!

Gracias for co-operation jazakAllah in advance,

- Peace. :D

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
06-26-2007, 10:30 PM
*clicks on matrimonial site

Pk_#2
06-26-2007, 10:31 PM
No don't!

Owww *headache*

Salaam
06-26-2007, 10:33 PM
That banner is a bit annoying

vpb
06-26-2007, 10:35 PM

the annoying thing is that women are out of stock in that website.

Far7an
06-26-2007, 10:37 PM
I didn't like it myself either, but maybe we could ask in a nicer manner? That way we're more likely to get a better response inshaa'Allah.

Although if anyone does actually click on the banner they will see that it goes to a website which offers web hosting :) it's just a clever marketing trick to get people to click on the banner to see what the website is .. and voila! Want some E-space?! :D

And if you still ask for the banner to removed, you either:

1. Didn't understand what I wrote
2. Like to act like a parrot and repeat the requests of others
3. Like to pretend you hate those kinda sites, when you really spend all day on them :)

I'm kiddin' ofcourse.

Muezzin
06-26-2007, 10:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Far7an
I didn't like it myself either, but maybe we could ask in a nicer manner? That way we're more likely to get a better response inshaa'Allah.

Although if anyone does actually click on the banner they will see that it goes to a website which offers web hosting :) it's just a clever marketing trick to get people to click on the banner to see what the website is .. and voila! Want some E-space?! :D
'Trick' in this context having the meaning of 'lie', of course. :p

Hopefully people will calm the heck down on the marriage topics now. Or not.

unknown_JJ
06-26-2007, 10:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Far7an

And if you still ask for the banner to removed, you either:

1. Didn't understand what I wrote
2. Like to act like a parrot and repeat the requests of others
3. Like to pretend you hate those kinda sites, when you really spend all day on them :)

I'm kiddin' ofcourse.
ohh me jus clickd on it...n now i get wot u woz chatin bout lol

Abdul Fattah
06-26-2007, 11:02 PM
two things to say:
1. mozilla firefox
2. adblock add-on

I wasn't even aware that there was such a banner :)

BlissfullyJaded
06-26-2007, 11:13 PM

Ah, lol. Earlier it was linking to a matrimonial site, but it's been fixed now I think. So all's good alhamdulillah. And jazakallah khair Far7an.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!