/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Poems

lyv4islam
08-22-2005, 10:25 AM
Asalamu alaikum bro/sis
I thought i would post a new thread for poems, really nice ones.
I will start it and INSHALLAH we will continue it. The reason why i am doing this first is because somethings that the bro/sis was not accepted in islam to write things like that and the other reason is to have Halal fun not haram.
So here is a poem/statement i found in my school diary its reallllll nice.

O MUSLIM

The most strange thing is that you know Allah (swt) but you do not love him.

You listen to his call but you do not respond.

You know the profits gained is dealing with Allah but you deal with someone else.

You know his wrath but yet you work to earn it.

You feel lonely by commiting sin yet you do not ask for his companionship by obeying his commands.

And the strangest thing of all is that you know that you will go back to him and need him and yet you leave him and put distance between you and him.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ra`eesah
08-22-2005, 10:34 AM
Assalamu'Alaykum

Mashallah that was beautiful, Since u new here im guessing u didnt know that we have a section for poems. Inshallah u can post there. http://www.islamicboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37

Muhammad
08-22-2005, 11:41 AM
:sl:

Thread moved.

Jazakallahu Khayr for sharing that.

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.