/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Question For The Question

Balthasar21
07-02-2007, 08:10 PM
How did Yashu'a , Isa , Jesus Christ Choose His Disciples ?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Balthasar21
07-03-2007, 12:51 PM
The above for christians ,

IbnAbdulHakim
07-03-2007, 12:55 PM
balthasar does anyone choose their disciples? :? i mean dont the disciples become his disciples out of their own free will :?

Balthasar21
07-03-2007, 12:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
balthasar does anyone choose their disciples? :? i mean dont the disciples become his disciples out of their own free will :?

Here The Question Again .

How did Yashu'a , Isa , Jesus Christ Choose His Disciples ?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IbnAbdulHakim
07-03-2007, 01:07 PM
yeah ok :confused:

this is addressed to christians, ihope they'll understand the question better then i did

Balthasar21
07-03-2007, 01:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
yeah ok :confused:

this is addressed to christians, ihope they'll understand the question better then i did

They should but want can never tell RIGHT :)

czgibson
07-03-2007, 04:07 PM
Greetings,

format_quote Originally Posted by Balthasar21
They should but want can never tell RIGHT :)
:?

Peace

Keltoi
07-03-2007, 06:18 PM
Jesus chose his disciples because He knew their worth and their willingness to drop everything and follow Him to preach the Message. The disciples were everyday people, who were busy with their everyday lives. Christ chose them, and they left their everyday lives to follow Him. Other than that, I'm not sure what your question really is, or what the point behind it might be.

Balthasar21
07-04-2007, 12:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Keltoi
Jesus chose his disciples because He knew their worth and their willingness to drop everything and follow Him to preach the Message. The disciples were everyday people, who were busy with their everyday lives. Christ chose them, and they left their everyday lives to follow Him. Other than that, I'm not sure what your question really is, or what the point behind it might be.

Thank you for your answer .
The point of the question is .. How Did Yashu'a , Isa , Jesus Christ ( CHOOSE
his Disciples .

Balthasar21
07-04-2007, 07:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by czgibson
Greetings,

:?

Peace

They should but one can never tell :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.