/* */

PDA

View Full Version : exam results

AnonymousPoster
07-03-2007, 11:59 AM
:sl:

well i jus got my exam results 2day.. and they arn't wot i was expecting. i have to re-sit one exam and retake 2 whole modules next semester.
i cudnt help but burst into tears :cry:
i feel like sucha failure... i no Allah is the best of planners an all, but i still cnt help but feel a bit sad.. well very sad :(
my other mates have passed with flying colours.. and a tiny piece of me is a bit jealouse.. i no this is worng but cnt help it. they always do better than me. and the worse part of it is that i revised like mad this time. no joke.
i use 2 revise from like 7 in the morning till 6 in the evening and still i failed. :cry:

i guess im jus lookin 4 words of advise, sympathy anythin that wud make me :D again
thnx 4 reading this long depressin post!

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AnonymousPoster
07-03-2007, 12:48 PM

Im sorry to hear that.I flopped my exams too, :D , but end of day its only a test why cry over it, you can re-sit it. So dont get too stressed about it.

Also can i ask, did u neglect your prayer when u were revising?, cuz if u did than that should answer your question y u failed.You turned away from allah, so allah turned away from you.

IbnAbdulHakim
07-03-2007, 12:48 PM
assalamu alaikum lol

Alhamdulillah.

guess what bro/sis, i was in ur shoes minus all the tears 2 years ago, but guess where i am now? in a job earning really good money (Alhamdulillah) at a really young age, see i tried hard aswell... lol Allah knows it, but it might be that i tried hard Allah caused me to fail my exams because he had something better planned. see now i can quite easily get a car/house lol i dont even have to worry about a carreer Alhamdulillah.

trust in Allah, even if you end up with a low paying job etc inshaAllah its always for the best, and think of it this way, you dont get it in dunya then inshaAllah you'll get it in akhirah :D

AnonymousPoster
07-03-2007, 12:51 PM
True say, we don't know Allah plans, ther's always wisdom in it, but we don't know it. SO whenever calamity befalls us we should be patient

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IbnAbdulHakim
07-03-2007, 12:52 PM
yep sabrun jameel as examplified by yusuf alaihissalaam and yaqub alaihissalaam :)

BanGuLLy
07-03-2007, 01:59 PM
You're studying too long... focus on studying tips...

Helena
07-03-2007, 02:07 PM
my results are coming out soon....am proper stressing man....my trust is with him inshAllah..whateva happens...happens the will of Allah(swt)..

Then i ask myself i've been giving this chance....i shud've used it carefully...

Re.TiReD
07-03-2007, 02:21 PM
:D :sl: I've just sat my exams..final one was last wednesday and I cant help but think I've failed em...lol :D but life is full of tests..we fail some..and we pass some...cant have everything now can we? :okay: but Insha'Allah you'll do better next time...I resat three modules this January too...grades went up from D to A so..If I can do it...anybody can Insha'Allah :) :D :)

Am@tull@h
07-03-2007, 03:17 PM
dnt feel too bad about .. it happens..i shud knw! i did really bad for my Alevels while all my friends passed with flying colors. i'l b honest i didnt feel jealous because i knew why i'd failed. but alhamdullah geuss where i am nw? i'm in the same university with the same friends who passed with flying colors doing the same course!:statisfie

Intisar
07-03-2007, 06:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
assalamu alaikum lol

Alhamdulillah.

guess what bro/sis, i was in ur shoes minus all the tears 2 years ago, but guess where i am now? in a job earning really good money (Alhamdulillah) at a really young age, see i tried hard aswell... lol Allah knows it, but it might be that i tried hard Allah caused me to fail my exams because he had something better planned. see now i can quite easily get a car/house lol i dont even have to worry about a carreer Alhamdulillah.

trust in Allah, even if you end up with a low paying job etc inshaAllah its always for the best, and think of it this way, you dont get it in dunya then inshaAllah you'll get it in akhirah :D
Salaams,

I agree with this peice of advise. Just trust in Allah (SWT) always for he is the best of planners. One thing may occur because he planned for something else to occur. If you know what I meant lol :D

I have never really failed an exam, but the best thing to do is follow studying tips, test yourself, memorize everything and as someone already mentioned, just pray. Alhamdulilah, I've never been in such a situation but I will not lie, I have failed my share of courses, but I'm at a very good place in my life right now and I couldn't be happier. Inshallah things will turn out great for you as well. :statisfie

W/Salaam

The Ruler
07-03-2007, 06:32 PM

its gone, it done. I guess I can allow you to cry, since exams are important. But if re-sits are possible, why worry? Chillax. Take a cold drink and have a nap. C'myan!

PAKSoldier
07-03-2007, 07:42 PM
nothing to worry about. bare people flop first year at college. i got 2 u's and a d.

this year ok january exams. got a,b, & c. final results come in august the 16th

jzcasejz
07-03-2007, 07:55 PM
Wa'alikum Salaam

Whoa...ain't that some shh...sorry to hear that Bro/Sis. It sometimes goes like that, you revise your head off and it still doesn't help. :-\ Maybe you can retake...?

All the best... =]

Helena
07-03-2007, 07:59 PM
Kinda forgot to give advice..i was more focused into my probs...

As most of we agree that Allah(swt) has surely planned something special for us...we may not see the result now...

But later in life we will realise this move and be greatful to Allah(swt)!...

Just place your trust in him inshAllah..have sabr.....and say Alahmdulilah to even wot u've got now...u shud never be down sis/bro.....

Alhamdulilah u've got that far...but look below u...u'll surely see the diff...be thankful in whateva position are in inshAllah..

ummAbdillah
07-03-2007, 08:02 PM
:salamext:
The best you can do is to give 100% effort, never give up. Remember that the exams of this world are nothing compared to that of the Akhirah, And what we acheive in this world in terms of worldly Education will be little use to us that day. I hope your re-takes go well InshaAllah!

tryinghard
07-04-2007, 12:01 AM
I know exam grades are important, so I can understand why you're feeling sad, but remember it's not the end of the world. Just because you didn't do so well doesn't mean that you won't do better in the future or that you will not have a successful education or career. Work hard and pray to Allah and you will do fine inshaAllah. I know my words might not be any consolation now, but try to remember that it happens to everyone at some point or another. If you have to retake a few classes or retake exams, however it works in your hometown, then by all means do it and don't feel bad or ashamed having to do it. In the long run (and by that I mean your career and the hereafter), it does not matter.

And, jealousy's only natural and I'm sure many of us have felt it at some point or another. But, try sincerely to be happy for them and pray to Allah to remove these feelings from you. Remember, all of them will most likely go through some difficulty and its better for you to be supportive.

Annie
07-04-2007, 12:26 AM
salams
i am also very very worried about my maths a level exam and im expecting a u because i missed out alot of questions. I dont know what happens to me during exams i just panic and dont have enough time to finsh them off but i know i can do so much better. However i have faith in Allah and i knw Allah can make miricales happen.
excuse spellin and grammer mistakes
wasalam

fatima_01
07-07-2007, 11:00 PM
honey if it makes u feel any better then out of all my gcse(CNT B ASKD TO EXAPlain wat gcses r to those who dnt knw) exams i only went 2 three subjetcs i hav a feeling ive failed then aswell :p but not really botherd just scared of at my famil is going 2 say i suppose i have to face the music tho :p

Yanal
07-09-2007, 02:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender

well i jus got my exam results 2day.. and they arn't wot i was expecting. i have to re-sit one exam and retake 2 whole modules next semester.
i cudnt help but burst into tears :cry:
i feel like sucha failure... i no Allah is the best of planners an all, but i still cnt help but feel a bit sad.. well very sad :(
my other mates have passed with flying colours.. and a tiny piece of me is a bit jealouse.. i no this is worng but cnt help it. they always do better than me. and the worse part of it is that i revised like mad this time. no joke.
i use 2 revise from like 7 in the morning till 6 in the evening and still i failed. :cry:

i guess im jus lookin 4 words of advise, sympathy anythin that wud make me :D again
thnx 4 reading this long depressin post!

Man don't get stressed(excuse my launguage)it's just a TEST A STUPID LITTLE TEST so get over it look my teacher tell's me that if i fail a test or exam and i get stressed over it think that it's not the end of the world it's just a few tests you still have a long way of life and you stopped halve way so continue enjoying

Yanal
07-09-2007, 02:04 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by tryinghard
I know exam grades are important, so I can understand why you're feeling sad, but remember it's not the end of the world. Just because you didn't do so well doesn't mean that you won't do better in the future or that you will not have a successful education or career. Work hard and pray to Allah and you will do fine inshaAllah. I know my words might not be any consolation now, but try to remember that it happens to everyone at some point or another. If you have to retake a few classes or retake exams, however it works in your hometown, then by all means do it and don't feel bad or ashamed having to do it. In the long run (and by that I mean your career and the hereafter), it does not matter.

And, jealousy's only natural and I'm sure many of us have felt it at some point or another. But, try sincerely to be happy for them and pray to Allah to remove these feelings from you. Remember, all of them will most likely go through some difficulty and its better for you to be supportive.
hey man you took my line i just noticed after i posted i said that in my post man no fair

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.