/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Halal meat

nebula
07-03-2007, 10:46 PM
asalaamalakum bros an sisters

i just wanted to ask wat exactly is the halal way of killing animals compared to normal non-muslim way?

What is the importance of eating halal food? im asking this question because ive never ate haraam alhumdulilah but some of my muslim friends always say to me if u swear then u can eat haraam because swearing gives u the same amount of sin as eating haraam.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Yanal
07-03-2007, 10:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nebula

i just wanted to ask wat exactly is the halal way of killing animals compared to normal non-muslim way?

What is the importance of eating halal food? im asking this question because ive never ate haraam alhumdulilah but some of my muslim friends always say to me if u swear then u can eat haraam because swearing gives u the same amount of sin as eating haraam.
Well the difference is the non muslims kill it in a harmful way and muslims say bismillah and hit it lightly near the neck so allah can take the life away without alot of pain i hope that is your answer for you question i will look up something about halal meat and i will post here ok

Woodrow
07-03-2007, 11:10 PM

There is just one Hala method of slaughtering animals for food. There are an almost unlimited number of Haram Methods. Some being very gruesome and ugly.

Halal slaughtering looks barbaric to the uninitiated. However, any biologist will tell you that it is porpably the lest painful way to kill an animal and still have it be edible.

Here is a description of halal slaughtering.

http://vein.library.usyd.edu.au/link...05/nandha.html

Intisar
07-03-2007, 11:46 PM
Salaama Alakykum Warahmatullahi Wabaraktuhu brother,I hope you are in good health and imaan as you are reading this alhamdulilah I am..

To answer your question is that with Halal meat, the animal is cut swiftly and fast around the neck as to make sure that the animal at hand feels as little pain as possible. Also, when cutting the animal you also say (I'm pretty sure, please correct me If I am wrong :-[ ) ''Bismillahi Rahmanirahiim''.

Please seek the help of the nearest Sheikh/Imaam/Scholar just to make sure that everything I said was right.

Fee Aman Allah, make sure you do everything possible to make sure that you're eating halal foods and not haram foods because you never know. :)

Hope I was of any help,

W/Salaam.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
smile
07-06-2007, 01:19 PM
you musn't stun animals
you musn't cut right through the neck because of the nerves, they need to tell the brain to pump out the blood
you must say bismillah

Malaikah
07-06-2007, 01:22 PM
:sl:

Eating haram food is worse than swearing as far as I know. Anyway, doing one sin doesn't mean it is okay to do another sin!

The idea is what we should be working to stop sinning, not increasing in sin. :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.