PDA

View Full Version : Hello my brothers and sisters of the great religion of Islam



ISLAMASWEENEY
07-06-2007, 07:57 PM
Hi everyone my name is James iam wondering how to convert from christianity to Muslim to join the great religion of Islam
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd al-Baari
07-06-2007, 08:03 PM
Welcome to the forums :)

Converting to Islam is to declare and testify that:

La ilaha il-Allah, Muhammad-ur-Rasulullah

English translation of this Arabic phrase is:

There is no God except Allah;
Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah.

This a really basic way but Inshallah (God-willing) some more knowlegable members will gve you some more details

p.s if you have any questions just ask
Reply

Umm Yoosuf
07-06-2007, 08:10 PM
Originally Posted by ISLAMASWEENEY
Hi everyone my name is James iam wondering how to convert from christianity to Muslim to join the great religion of Islam
Hi,

Welcome to LI.


As Brother Abdullah pointed out rightly one utters the testimony of faith called the Shahada. One should have unshakeable faith and conviction in his heart. If one is truly sincere and complies with the teachings of Islam in all his life, he will find himself a new born person. Also it is adviced that one utters the shahada infront of 2 witnesses.

You'll find helpful reading this:

http://www.islamworld.net/become.html
Reply

ISLAMASWEENEY
07-06-2007, 08:17 PM
can white english people convert to the great peaceful religion of Islam because i want to desperatley but iam scared you great Muslims wont accept me into your fantastic peaceful religion because of the shocking war criminal Tony Blair.
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
Umm Yoosuf
07-06-2007, 08:19 PM
Islaam is for everyone regardless of their colour or their race. What do you know about Islaam and why do you want to convert?
Reply

'Abd al-Baari
07-06-2007, 08:30 PM
:sl:/Peace

Check out this site, :)
www.beconvinced.com
Reply

Al_Imaan
07-06-2007, 08:44 PM
:welcome: to the forum. Hope you have a beneficial stay.
Reply

AmarFaisal
07-06-2007, 09:20 PM
I am confused...u just posted this in ur other thread:

What do Muslims think of me because iam a white Muslim iam i still counted as a muslim or not.?

and ur still asking if u can convert..r u converted brother or not yet
Reply

snakelegs
07-06-2007, 09:29 PM
Originally Posted by ISLAMASWEENEY
can white english people convert to the great peaceful religion of Islam because i want to desperatley but iam scared you great Muslims wont accept me into your fantastic peaceful religion because of the shocking war criminal Tony Blair.
:hmm:
Reply

ISLAMASWEENEY
07-06-2007, 09:34 PM
what did that mean.
Reply

Pk_#2
07-07-2007, 09:33 PM
Originally Posted by ISLAMASWEENEY
what did that mean.
#

Hmm..very dodgy :rollseyes

Welcome to islam?!

May God guide you to Islam?!

Congruts??

duno wah ta say really. :)
Reply

ISLAMASWEENEY
08-07-2007, 09:44 PM
thank you all of you
Reply

Abdul-Raouf
08-08-2007, 01:18 AM



Reply

Ummu Sufyaan
08-08-2007, 03:05 AM
Originally Posted by Abdullah2907
Welcome to the forums :)

Converting to Islam is to declare and testify that:

La ilaha il-Allah, Muhammad-ur-Rasulullah

English translation of this Arabic phrase is:

There is no God except Allah;
Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah.

This a really basic way but Inshallah (God-willing) some more knowlegable members will gve you some more details

p.s if you have any questions just ask
:sl:
i thoink sh. munajjid had a small article concerning this subject. i think it is very useful/helpful. i dont have it though, does any1 else??
:sl:
Reply

syilla
08-08-2007, 03:11 AM
welcome and have a beneficial stay...

if u are sincere in learning islam...just surf around
Reply

ISLAMASWEENEY
10-09-2007, 04:40 PM
Thank You Sister.
Reply

*Maysun
10-11-2007, 01:00 AM
Assalaamu Alaikuum


Welcome LI Islamic Forum ..
In sha Allah you have a beneficial & explore the forums, take part in the discussions and enjoy! :)
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-08-2008, 05:36 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-02-2008, 10:50 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-23-2007, 09:37 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-02-2007, 07:28 PM
  5. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-02-2007, 02:17 PM

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!