/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Wnen someone gets sick.

Pk_#2
07-12-2007, 05:13 AM
In the name of Allah the Most Kind.

Peace/mercy and blessings be upon those who follow guidance,

When the Prophet (S) would enter upon a sick person, he would say:
‘Never mind, may it (the sickness) be a purification, if Allaah wills.’

‘Any Muslim servant who visits a sick person whose prescribed moment of death has not arrived and supplicates seven times:
‘I ask Allaah The Supreme, Lord of the magnificent throne to cure you’.
…he (the sick person) will be cured.’

‘Alee Ibn Abee Taalic related that he heard the Messenger of Allaah (S) say: ‘If a man calls on his sick Muslim brother, it is as if he walks reaping the fruits of Paradise until he sits, and when he sits he is showered in mercy, and if this was in the morning, seventy thousand angels send prayers upon him until the evening, and if this was in the evening, seventy thousand angels send prayers upon him until the morning.’

Supplication of the sick who have renounced all hope of life

‘O Allaah, forgive me, have mercy upon me and unite me with the highest companions.’

Aaishah related that the Prophet (S) (during his illness in which he passed away) would dip his hands in water and then he would wipe his face and say:
‘None has the right to be worshipped except Allaah, death does indeed contain agony.’

‘None has the right to be worshipped except Allaah and Allaah is the greatest. None has the right to be worshipped except Allaah, alone. None has the right to be worshipped except Allaah, alone, without partner. None has the right to be worshipped except Allaah, to Him belongs all sovereignty and praise. None has the right to be worshipped except Allaah and there is no might and no power except with Allaah.’

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
07-12-2007, 09:21 AM
jazakAllah khair boyn

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.