/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Urgent HELP!!! Need a hadith ASAP please !!

no1_outbider
07-17-2007, 11:40 AM

Salams All.

I appologise for not being as active as i useto be,inshAllah i will once again.

What i need is,the following hadith with context of

That womens were clothes but they are still going to be naked ... (meaning they are going to wear clothes that are either going to be immensley fitting or see through)

It continues i cant remeber how it goes.If possible with referance,if not then do post it up! please!!!

JAzakallah khair,i wil appreciate if i can get it by the end of today :)

Fee'amanillah XX

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
InToTheRain
07-17-2007, 11:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by no1_outbider

Salams All.

I appologise for not being as active as i useto be,inshAllah i will once again.

What i need is,the following hadith with context of

That womens were clothes but they are still going to be naked ... (meaning they are going to wear clothes that are either going to be immensley fitting or see through)

It continues i cant remeber how it goes.If possible with referance,if not then do post it up! please!!!

JAzakallah khair,i wil appreciate if i can get it by the end of today :)

Fee'amanillah XX
:sl:

Sayyiduna Abu Hurayra (may Allah be pleased with him) narrates that the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) said: “There are two types of people who will enter the Hell-fire, whom I have not (as yet) seen: People having whips similar to ox-tails with which they will beat people, and (secondly) women who will be dressed yet appear to be naked. They will seduce men and be inclined towards them. Their heads will be like the swaying humps of bacterial camels. They will neither enter paradise, nor smell its fragrance, even though its fragrance can be smelt from such and such distance.” (Sahih Muslim, no. 2128)

no1_outbider
07-17-2007, 11:45 AM
Jazakallah khairan katheeran jiddan brother!!

Didnt expect it this soon,very appreciated,if you dont mind can you reveal where you got it from,i was just owndering.

Jazakallah!!

InToTheRain
07-17-2007, 11:57 AM
:w:

I got it from here:

http://www.central-mosque.com/fiqh/womencn1.htm

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
- Qatada -
07-17-2007, 03:00 PM
:salamext:

http://www.islamqa.com/index.php?ref=14627&ln=eng&txt=

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.