/* */

PDA

View Full Version : where art thou my thread?...

Helena
07-17-2007, 12:44 PM
:sl:

After the technical problem we had yesterday...i think my poor thread created on the halaal fun called...islam is not for sale.....got caught in....:uuh:

May i ask where its disappeared too?:uuh:

....:shade:

:w: :coolious:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muhammad
07-17-2007, 12:48 PM
Wa Alaykum Assalaam,

Unfortunately, everything that was lost during the downtime cannot be retrieved. I know it's quite frustrating... but everybody has been caught in this! Sometimes you'll find though, that when you post something a second time it tends to be better than the first... perhaps because more thought has gone into it and you can add the things you remembered after pressing the 'send' button.

Helena
07-17-2007, 12:58 PM
oh dear...thought soo that will take place....

i'll try to re-create the thread again....:D ....

thanks for making it clear...its more understandable...

-S-
07-17-2007, 01:05 PM
Recreate the thread :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Helena
07-17-2007, 01:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by -S-
Recreate the thread :)
i am on it....tis that i have to find thee videoth for thee thread...it shant b thee difficult...:)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.