/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Healed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!healed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yedidya
07-17-2007, 04:14 PM
I have good news, friends!
I became schizofrene in 1999, because of smoking marijuana/ soft drugs.
Daddy gave me the biography of rev William Branham (google).
This man was used to heal around 100.000 people by our precious Lord Jesus.
I requested a free prayercloth, from his sons in Jeffersonville, Indiana USA.
I received it, put it over my heart and got healed!!!

LORD JESUS CAN HEAL YOU !!!!!!!!

Now I am finishing my college course and am a business administrator.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
07-17-2007, 04:43 PM
no it is Allah that healed you my friend :)

the one and only God, azza wa jal.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
07-17-2007, 05:10 PM
^^I agree =D

The Ruler
07-17-2007, 05:15 PM
:sl:

If a Lord can saveyou from a disease, why would you go to a man to get your Lord's help? My mum suffered from slight memory loss when she happened to be involved in a bus accident, I only prayed to my Lord (Allah). And all Thanks to Allah, she's perfect. I had no need to ask a mere human.

You may need a man to connect with your Lord, but with mine, I don't. And what better way is there to connect withyour Lord other than yourself?

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
00:00
07-17-2007, 05:54 PM
requested a free prayercloth, from his sons in Jeffersonville, Indiana USA.

Good for you man.Stay away the drugs!!

Like bro Ibn-Haqim said:

It is Allah that healed you my friend

- Qatada -
07-17-2007, 05:57 PM
Thanks for your kind post :)

Without a doubt, the One who sent the beloved Messiah, Jesus son of Mary (peace be upon him) with the truth created us all, sustains us all, and answers our prayers. And we will return to Him without a doubt, and He will reward the thankful, and punish the ungrateful.

http://beconvinced.com :)

Peace.

Intisar
07-17-2007, 06:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim

So true brother.

جوري
07-17-2007, 06:19 PM
Stop using PCP (phencyclidine) also known as angel dust, as it is known antagonize your NMDA receptor, the same as would happen in organic (non-drug) induced schizophrenia .. I don't expect you to know what that means, but do know this.. at some point the damage will not be reversible.. consider yourself lucky this time and pray that you won't end up with some long term sequelae later down the line. Some drugs will end up depositing in your fat tissue and will be the gift that gives even twenty years down the line--- NO, it wasn't Jesus or Mr. Jones working through Jesus, that saved, any more than the luck of the Irish... You should be grateful that Allah created you with cells that had some resilience.. although your post alone is a testament to how much damage has been done that is in fact irreversible...

peace!

ummAbdillah
07-17-2007, 07:02 PM

So very true.

اللّهُ لاَ إِلَـهَ إِلاَّ هُوَ الْحَيُّ الْقَيُّومُ لاَ تَأْخُذُهُ سِنَةٌ وَلاَ نَوْمٌ لَّهُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الأَرْضِ مَن ذَا الَّذِي يَشْفَعُ عِنْدَهُ إِلاَّ بِإِذْنِهِ يَعْلَمُ مَا بَيْنَ أَيْدِيهِمْ وَمَا خَلْفَهُمْ وَلاَ يُحِيطُونَ بِشَيْءٍ مِّنْ عِلْمِهِ إِلاَّ بِمَا شَاء وَسِعَ كُرْسِيُّهُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالأَرْضَ وَلاَ يَؤُودُهُ حِفْظُهُمَا وَهُوَ الْعَلِيُّ الْعَظِيمُ

002.255 Allah! There is no god but He,-the Living, the Self-subsisting, Eternal. No slumber can seize Him nor sleep. His are all things in the heavens and on earth. Who is there can intercede in His presence except as He permitteth? He knoweth what (appeareth to His creatures as) before or after or behind them. Nor shall they compass aught of His knowledge except as He willeth. His Throne doth extend over the heavens and the earth, and He feeleth no fatigue in guarding and preserving them for He is the Most High, the Supreme (in glory).

:w:

zaria
07-17-2007, 07:07 PM

SUBHAN'ALLAH

May Allah Ta'ala bring the unbelievers to the truth ameen.:cry:

Pk_#2
07-17-2007, 08:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yedidya
I have good news, friends!
I became schizofrene in 1999, because of smoking marijuana/ soft drugs.
Daddy gave me the biography of rev William Branham (google).
This man was used to heal around 100.000 people by our precious Lord Jesus.
I requested a free prayercloth, from his sons in Jeffersonville, Indiana USA.

Allah (Swt) heals all,

You should read the tafsir of suratul Buruj:

"A boy came to the monk and informed him about it. The monk said to him, "O my son! Today you are better than I, and you have achieved what I see! You will be put to trial. And in case you are put to trial, do not inform (them) about me.'' The boy used to treat the people suffering from congenital blindness, leprosy, and other diseases. There was a courtier of the king who had become blind and he heard about the boy. He came and brought a number of gifts for the boy and said, "All these gifts are for you on the condition that you cure me.'' The boy said, "I do not cure anybody; it is only Allah who cures people. So, if you believe in Allah and supplicate to Him, He will cure you.'' So, he believed in and supplicated to Allah, and Allah cured him"

syilla
07-19-2007, 01:57 AM
To all the muslims, please becareful when see practicioners. See the differences between people allies (awliyaa') of the Merciful, and allies of the devil.

Once it is known that there are among the people allies (awliyaa') of the Merciful, and allies of the devil, we must differentiate between this group and that, just as Allah and His Prophet (sas) differentiated between them. The allies of Allah are the pious believers, as Allah said:

[Surely, there is no fear upon the allies of Allah, nor shall they grieve: those who believe and are pious (have taqwa).] Qur'an 10/62-63
The devils (shayateen) attach themselves to such people, and come to them so that they amaze people with some mysterious acts. They, with the help of their shayateen can perform miraculous feats which is actually sorcery. They are nothing more than a type of sorcerer or fortune-teller upon which the shayateen descend, as Allah said:

[Should I tell you upon whom the shayateen descend? They descend upon every forging sinner. They cast to them the hearing (which they "snatched" from the heavenly assembly), and most of them are liars.] Qur'an 26/221-223

All of these are associated with revealing of secrets and miraculous feats, but are not followers of the prophets. They will always, of necessity lie, and their helpers among the shayateen will also lie to them. Also, there must appear in their actions something which is sinful and corrupt. It may be some form of associationism, oppression, obscenity, or excess or innovation in worship.
Because of these transgressions, the shayateen which have attached themselves to them come to them, so they have become the allies of the devil, and are not of the allies of Allah. Allah said:

[Whoever turns away from the reminder of the Merciful, we will assign to him a devil, who will be a partner to him.] Qur'an 43/36

The "reminder of the Merciful" is the reminder with which He sent His Messenger (sas) such as the Qur'an. So, whoever does not believe in the Qur'an, in all the information contained therein, and does not believe in the obligatoriness of the orders contained therein, has turned away from it, and so is assigned a shaitaan who attaches himself to him.
You can read more here.

http://www.islamicboard.com/islamic-...ies-devil.html

syilla
07-19-2007, 02:18 AM
People, with regard to this issue go in three directions: two extremes and a middle path. Some of them, when they believe that a person is an ally of Allah (some say: "saint"), accept and agree with him in all that which this ally believes to be his heart addressing him from his Lord. They accept whatever this person does. Others, when they see any such person do anything or say anything which is not in accordance with the Shari'a, reject any possibility of this person being an ally of Allah, even though he may have exerted his honest effort to know the truth and simply been mistaken. The best of affairs is the middle way. And that, here, is that a Muslim does not believe that anyone is protected against ever making a mistake, and does not believe that someone who exerts their honest effort and is mistaken is a sinner. Thus, no one is followed in everything they say (except the Prophet), and no one is to be judged a disbeliever or corrupt if he has made an honest effort to know the true ruling of the law.
from the same thread

Encolpius
07-19-2007, 10:10 AM
People... isn't it clear? This guy's a spammer.

Malaikah
07-19-2007, 10:21 AM

Yeh, I would be (pleasantly) surprised if he came back too.

rozeena
07-19-2007, 10:23 AM

true say!!!

snakelegs
07-20-2007, 01:22 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Encolpius
People... isn't it clear? This guy's a spammer.
a preach-and-run!

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
07-20-2007, 02:47 AM
Lol i felt like that when I first read it :X But it's better not to assume I suppose.

north_malaysian
07-20-2007, 02:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by snakelegs
a preach-and-run!

and hoping people to be convinced? :D ... dont think so

snakelegs
07-20-2007, 04:08 AM
i wish some of the other preachers here were that brief about it! ;D

جوري
07-20-2007, 04:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by snakelegs
i wish some of the other preachers here were that brief about it! ;D
every forum needs a few a thorn(s) in its flesh?!... :hmm: :hmm: but in the case of this poor fellow he probably just spoke too soon-- he is somewhere relapsing ;D .. Maybe he has met with the member formerly known as pork scratcher and is having a nice 'trip' :confused:

- Qatada -
07-20-2007, 04:35 PM
Nah, sometimes i love it when people are so sincere. :) Like, this guy probably only wanted us all to be 'saved' - so you know.. we want him to be saved in return. May Allaah/God guide him and us all to what pleases Him, ameen.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
07-20-2007, 09:31 PM
^^LoL, true =D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.