/* */

PDA

View Full Version : From Bad To Good

hinda
08-27-2005, 02:24 PM
:w: , all my brothers ans sisters in islam.

My name is Hinda and this is my first time posting a thread, so i'll do my best to make myself understood.

the reason i choose this title (from bad to good), is because i used to perform bad things, when ppl tell me it isnt good for u I used to turn my back on them and swear at them, which i knew was bad but i just did it, and i couldnt use the excuse that shaytan became stronger than me, but indstead i made him stronger than me. But one night i woke up, and couldnt breath i thought i was dying at that moment, i knew straight away if i could die i would go to hell and be among those losers on the day of judgment, i didnt like the picture of that, so i took my shahada and made a promise to myself that i would never ever let shaytan whisper his bad thoughts into me. Alhamdulilah now i practise my deen as i was suppose to.

the reason i am telling u guyz this is because maybe not everyone can have a second change as i did, and i dont want my brothers and sisters do be in that kind of situation that the only thing on your mind is to do bad things, but insha-allah MAY ALLAH (SWT) SHOW ALL OF US THE STRAIGHT PATH :thumbs_up

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ummu Amatullah
08-27-2005, 03:14 PM
Mash'allah sis.Only if every one was as determined as you.

Safa
08-27-2005, 03:36 PM
:sl:

MashaAllah great advice sis and alhamdulillah too see that you have become a good Muslim.

Welcome to the forums and hope you benefit loads InshaAllah!

:w: :sister:

shugriaden
08-27-2005, 04:04 PM
:sl: My name is shugri. i am sooo glad :D that you got on the right path in time and i hope allah forgives you for your past because you are a good muslim and may allah forgive us all for our bad deeds and may we all who are muslims go to paradise. :sl:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Mainul_Islam
08-28-2005, 05:57 AM
assalaamu alaikum,

alhamdulillah, u had the chance to turn urself around! may Allah forgive you for your past...

its sad how most people dont see how preacious time is until their end is near :'( we must spread our Faith and help our brothers and sisters before their time is up

P.S. welcome to the forum

lyliane
08-28-2005, 12:26 PM
:sl:
WELCOM SIS HOPE TO ENJOY YOUR TIME :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.