/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New Dua Website for Current affairs

dua4me
07-19-2007, 03:53 PM
Assalamu alaikum,

Alhamdulillah, I wanted to let you guys know of a new website I launched www.dua4me.com

Its kind of like digg.com for Islamic websites BUT the idea behind dua4me.com is unique in that it focuses on duas. (i.e. if there is something you care about you make dua , and you ask others to make dua for it)

We spend hours every week surfing the net, but how much time to we spend making dua to Allah?

When users read/view an interesting article/blog/link, they share a dua on dua4me.com that is relevant to the article.

Your friends/others who view the website can then make dua for your duas.

And as Rusul (SAS) mentioned When you make dua for someone else, an angel make dua for you.

I am looking for brothers & sisters to become members and share their duas, so that myself and others can get the reward of making dua and also increase our bonds of ummahhood, insha Allah.

I think that this can also have alot of benefit for Muslims on the internet (similar to and even more than digg, reddit, etc.) and Allah knows best.

Please let me know what you guys think.

Wa Salam.

www.dua4me.com
Dua is the Essence of our Purpose

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
STRIDER_420
07-19-2007, 05:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
:sl:
Interesting idea, mashaAllah. May Allah make it successful, ameen. :)
Ameen......

dua4me
07-19-2007, 07:51 PM
Ameen to your duas.

Do you guys have any ideas/suggestions on getting more Muslims involved?

In my opinion, it can bring alot of benefit... especially to get Muslims involved with caring for other Muslims.

For example: If You find an interesting article pertinent to Muslims, you can post it in the LI forums, then at the bottom of the post you can put a link to the shared dua in the dua4me website (It takes about 30 seconds to share a dua). Then users who view your post in the LI Forums can make dua.

Also users who visit dua4me can read about the article, make dua and link back to the LI forums to learn more, insha Allah.

I might have worded that in a complicated way, but I hope you get the idea.

Haidar_Abbas
07-25-2007, 04:27 PM
:sl: bro Dua4Me, mashaAllah nice site and great new idea bro. ill check it out and get the word around inshaAllah. May Allah(SWT) reward you and keep us all stedfast aameen.:sl:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
dua4me
07-26-2007, 01:45 AM
Jazakallahu Khairan Br. Haidar.

May Allah reward you in this life and the next!

Umm Abdullaah
07-28-2007, 11:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by dua4me.com
Jazakallahu Khairan Br. Haidar.

May Allah reward you in this life and the next!
Unique to say the least mashaAllah!

May Allah make your project a success! ameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.