/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Im posting a response to a youtube video about ''Islam'' is this correct ?

TheWorldIlove
07-20-2007, 09:48 PM
:sl:

This is the video of the person who has obviously ''researched'' islam a lot,

EDIT: Link removed. We do not allow links to anti-Islamic sites or materials

Im planning to post this,( Its the first time I go into such and argument)

So I just want to make sure that everything is correct and would appreciate helpful any add ons.

Hello sir,

Iam a Muslim and I can answer your question. Yes, but I beg you read my complete answer first reply.

1) Islam does not

All prophets are sinless. This is completely wrong!

In Islam we believe ( and this is taught in Muslim school) that the ummah (people) of Allah in the day of judgment go to the prophets ( Peace be upon them) one by one and ask them for forgiveness but they are rejected and pointed to the prophet because they don't feel that they have committed their duty. I'm sorry but to give you the full answer I have to get you some ayas from the Quarn.

Also if you have read the Quarn you might come across a sura 80 in the Quarn (Abssa) It starts like this

1. He frowned and turned away,

2. Because there came to him the blind man (interrupting).

3. And what would make you know that he would purify himself,

4. Or that he might receive admonition, and the teaching might profit him?

5. As for him who thinks himself self-sufficient

6. To him you attend

7. What does it matter to you if he does not become purified?

8. But as for him who came to you running,

9. And is afraid( of Allah's punishment)

10. To him you are neglectful

This does say that Prophet (Peace be upon him) acutally made a mistake in ( at first) not accepting the blind man.
Mohammed (Peace be upon him) was a human he was not perfect, he died like every one of us will but Isalm teaches that allah never dies.
Bismallah
[3:144]
Muhammad is but a messenger, messengers (the like of whom) have passed away before him. Will it be that, when he dieth or is slain, ye will turn back on your heels ? He who turneth back on his heels doth no hurt to Allah, and Allah will reward the thankful.

2) Aisha Mother of the Believers.

1- The headeth you quoted is a weak one, that means there is no evidence that this actually was the words of the prophet (Peace be upon him).

2- There are many sources on the age of her marriage some even say that she was 16. So nothing is actually proven. I would also like to refer you to this.

3- I would like to refer you to this - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUjWqRTBRzQ

3)

The Quarn repeats a lot of the words of Allah from other books, it does have amazing similarities to the bible and Tawarh. This is because it is from the same allah. Islam teaches that the quarn is the last offering to mankind because the other holy books were changed while the quarn to this day remains unchanged, it is still the original that came to the prophet more than a thousand years ago. I could bring you the original Quarn can you bring me the original bible ? This is why many Priests converted to Islam.

4)

Jesus (On him be peace) does not believe that he is not sinless. Look at point number 1, the reason Jesus ( On him be peace) rejects his people because he believes that he could not keep his people from believing that he was not the son of god.

5) Christians believe that Satan does not predict the future, so how is that if he wrote the quarn that the quarn can predict the future ? You can research this, Im sure you will find many many evidences of the quarn predicting the future after a quick google.

I'm sorry for my bad grammar, but I do not believe that you have thoroughly studies Islam. If you have please tell me so. I hope the above answers your points.

If you are still curious you can go and ask some Islamic shekis this question on Islamic sites.

Wa Alakiyum Al Salam.

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
doorster
07-22-2007, 03:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by TheWorldIlove
:sl:

This is the video of the person who has obviously ''researched'' islam a lot,

EDIT: Link removed. We do not allow links to anti-Islamic sites or materials

Im planning to post this,( Its the first time I go into such and argument)

So I just want to make sure that everything is correct and would appreciate helpful any add ons.

why could you not have asked one of us via PM instead of posting video and not only that you make the link live so that web spiders catalog it and make it more popular?

Uthman
07-22-2007, 03:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by doorster
why could you not have asked one of us via PM instead of posting video and not only that you make the link live so that web spiders catalog it and make it more popular?
Probably because the brother wasn't aware of it. :)

Besides, the video becoming more popular would probably make the response more popular too. Always seize a chance to clear a misconception. ;)

Hehe...that should be my tag line. :D

TheWorldIlove
07-23-2007, 01:13 AM

Sorry :cry: Wasn't aware of it.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Pk_#2
07-23-2007, 05:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by TheWorldIlove
Sorry :cry: Wasn't aware of it.
dw :D bro! Tsk Doorster :mmokay:

Nice quote bro Osman. ;D

doorster
07-23-2007, 06:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umma Wasat
dw :D bro! Tsk Doorster :mmokay:

Nice quote bro Osman. ;D
if it were left up you the link would still be here!!!

Pk_#2
07-23-2007, 07:06 PM
if it were left up you the link would still be here!!!
:raging: No,

Go away loser. :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.