Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Yanal
07-21-2007, 01:36 AM
i know plus i can't handle my forum all alone i need a mod

snakelegs
07-21-2007, 01:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al Yanal
i know plus i can't handle my forum all alone i need a mod

as i've told you, you are going to have to put some time and work in to it - finding stuff to post, promoting it on other muslim forums - stuff like that.
the way it is now, you don't need a mod.
you can't just set it up and wait for things to happen.

Abdul-Raouf
07-21-2007, 02:07 AM
I remember.. him telling me ..that he is going to connecticut... thats all i know..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Intisar
07-21-2007, 03:00 AM
I sincerely hope the brother is doing fine.

Muhammad
07-21-2007, 10:55 AM
Greetings,

Woodrow is currently on leave. Insha'Allaah he will be with us again soon.

Woodrow
07-22-2007, 04:53 PM
:sl:

Just rteturned from a very enjoyable week. Here is where I was with all of my relatives, some of whom I had not seen for over 50 years and some who were born long after I left.

H4RUN
07-22-2007, 04:55 PM

So Where's bro Woodrow?:playing:

:w:

- Qatada -
07-22-2007, 04:56 PM
:salamext:

lol alhamdulillah he's back! :D

Woodrow
07-22-2007, 05:01 PM

I brought 2 of my Grandkids up to my families old farm up in Connecticut. I still have several hundred relatives living there. the kids had a fantastic time.I enjoyed seeing old cousins I had not seen for nearly 50 years and some that I had never seen before. The grandkids could not believe how many cousins they had.

It was a very enjoyable and peaceful week.

amirah_87
07-22-2007, 05:03 PM
Wa alaykum as salaam,

Woow, that place looks so cool. :eek: I hate living in the city imsad

Nice to hear you had a fab time Uncle, And alhamdulillaah you made it back safe. :)

MustafaMc
07-22-2007, 05:12 PM
I am glad that you had a safe and enjoyable trip. Alhamdulillah, I am also happy to see you return.

جوري
07-22-2007, 05:13 PM
welcome back akhi.. it is really good to have you back...
thanks for sharing photos and I pray you are in the best of health insha'Allah

Skywalker
07-22-2007, 06:38 PM
salaaaaaaaaaam u aleikum big bro!! Masha-Allah, the photos look fantastic. I'm glad u had a nice time with the fam, and it's nice to have you back :) I still can't get used to u saying "my grandkids" and all that...for some reason I can't get it through my head that people on this forum are either older or younger than me...may Allah help me realise it one day!

Too bad there's no pics of u, I'm more than curious as to what some of the members of this forum look like...why don't we share some photos in the bros section?

Salaam
07-22-2007, 07:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
I still have several hundred relatives living there..

Welcome back, subhan'allah you have several hundred relatives, do you know all of them by name????

Salaam
07-22-2007, 07:59 PM
great pictures anyway...

snakelegs
07-22-2007, 08:05 PM
i'm glad you had a chance to see "the old country" again, but i am even happier that you are back! :happy: :happy:

Woodrow
07-22-2007, 08:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Salaam

Welcome back, subhan'allah you have several hundred relatives, do you know all of them by name????

Both of my parents came from very large families. I had 7 Aunts and uncles on my Mother's side and 9 on my fathers side. except for my Parents all of my relatives in turn had families of at least 8 children. When I left Connecticut in 1958 I had thirty cousins on my mothers side that I knew the names of and 20 + on my fathers side. Now all of them have had children and grandchildren, leaving a huge number of second cousins that I had never even seen until last week.

Skywalker
07-22-2007, 09:34 PM
I see from the pics that..... you have a really clean windshield mashaa-Allah :D

Mine's all smudged and it never gets clean no matter how hard I try!

SATalha
07-22-2007, 09:54 PM
Welcome back Akhi, your wise words where missed

Muslim Woman
07-23-2007, 12:57 AM

welcome back , bro W

glad to know that u r fine & enjoyed a nice holiday with family members. :D

Having a family / Spending time with near dear ones is a blessing from Allah. Hope all will understand that & will try to spend time with family members.

Many people unfortunately don't realise this & are choosing to live separately / prefer isolate life :uhwhat .....may Allah guide us all.

verses for the life hereafter :happy:

So, when the piercing call is heard, on a Day when everyone will flee from his brother, and from his mother and father, and from his spouse and his children:

on that Day, to every one of them will his own state be of sufficient concern.

-Quran (80:33-37)

Yanal
07-23-2007, 01:07 AM
:sl: :sl:
Yes indeed i know who brother Woodrow is but i don't think he knows but anyway i wish that he had a very happy come peaceful trip to wherever he went and i hope he has a great life

Where did you go anyway?

:w: :w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.