/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Articles collection on hajj, umrah

ilm.seeker
07-22-2007, 08:27 AM
Hajj & Umra

Switch to - [eBooks] - [Audio]
Labbayk, Allahumma. LabbaykLabbayk. La shareeka laka. Labbayk. Innal-hamda wan-n 'imata laka wal- mulk.La shareeka lak'
[Here I am at Your service. O Lord, here I am.Here I am. No partner do You have. Here I amTruly, the praise and the favor is Yours, and the dominion No partner do You have]
Prophet Muhammad (sas) 's Last sermon
Before Travelling to Makkah
Umra , ZamZam Water
Visiting Prophet's(sas) Mosque
Bidah
Misc
Blessed Days
Islamic Months
  • The Month of Dhul-Hijjah
  • [Link] The Months of the Year and the Sacred Months by Ahmad Maarsou - Khutbah from Masjid al Haramain
    Summary: 1) The sacred months. 2) The pre-Islamic An-Nasee’ (postponement of the sacred months). 3) The importance of the lunar months in Islamic legislation. 4) The warning against cursing time. 5) The warning against oppressing oneself during the sacred months.
  • [Link] The Sacred Months by Ahmeed Adeeb - Khutbah from Masjid al Haramain
    Summary: 1) The lunar months, and the reason behind their names. 2) The meaning of the saying of Allaah (which means), “The number of months with Allaah is twelve”. 3) Why were these four months called sacred? 4) Prohibition of and condemnation of oppression.
  • [Link] Innovations During Rajab by Sa'eed 'Awadh - Khutbah from Masjid al Haramain
    Summary: 1) The seasons of righteousness are many. 2) The stance on ‘Arafaat and Ramadhaan is that they are from the seasons of righteousness. 3) Worshipping Allaah must only be according to what He legislated. 4) Good intention does not justify innovating matters in religion. 5) The innovation during the month of Rajab.
  • Muharram and Fasting on ‘Aashooraa’ - Islamqa.com
  • Muharrum and Ashura - by Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid [PDF]
  • The Month of Safar - by Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid [PDF file here ]

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.