/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Triage

جوري
07-23-2007, 06:13 AM
I got this crazy idea today, of how the forum should be set up, such that once a person registers they don't have automatic access to all the sections... I mean you need sort of an 'initiation' or an 'orientation' lounge and you are automatically directed to 'introduce' yourself section, so we can get a basic idea of the individual followed by and I know it sounds crazy, but I think it might be a grand idea, a sort of section where the newbie states his or her intentions for the forum before hand..

we had a wad of strange and unpleasantly eccentric individuals as of late almost bordering on deranged ( I love individuality as much as the next person) ... but Sometimes I feel as if the same individual is being banned and re-registering under a host of alter ego... Always 'undisclosed' on something or another and has abrasive qualities for no apparent reason.. I understand people can be angry, confused, or misinformed.. but I despise the 'artful' pretext of some of the members we have here... I know the mods are always on top of it... honestly we all get enough of it from day to day, it would be nice to find a place of sanctuary, solace, tasteful exchange and growth without all the whorlyworts as I seemed to have developed a sort of allergy to them! :confused:

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!