/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How to attach pictures or just anything??

S.A.
07-23-2007, 05:42 PM
:sl:

This may seem a stupid question but so far i havent been able to attach any single file/pic let alone a bunch of pics that i see users posting all in one post.

It clearly mentions in manage attachement sections the max size of files whch is not really more than 200 kb then how come u all are able to attach such big pictures?

Please let me know.

DESPERATE TO KNOW.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*~Sofia~*
07-23-2007, 06:34 PM
Salam

erm if u want to post a pic from the internet, u click on the icon on the tool-bar with a mountain on.. if u hover over the icon it says 'insert image'.
click on the icon, and then u will have to insert the URL of the picture u want to add (this will be in http:www. form).

im not sure how to add pics that are your own, such as pics u've taken urself..as they dnt have an URL... sorry!

i hope this helps! :)

wasalam

Woodrow
07-23-2007, 06:44 PM
Most of us post picture that we have saved on an Image host. This is done by clicking on the thing that looks like a mountain. (Step one)

inserting the URL (step 2)

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...ow/Posting.jpg

and clicking OK (step 3)

S.A.
07-23-2007, 07:02 PM
:sl:

Thanks guys..really appreciate it but i know that already.:sunny:

I was asking about pics saved in my computer.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
*~Sofia~*
07-23-2007, 07:06 PM
:X whoops sorry sis, im not so sure about that maself..i was tryna figure that out as well, but just couldn't get it! lol sorry again

S.A.
07-23-2007, 07:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by *~Sofia~*
:X whoops sorry sis, im not so sure about that maself..i was tryna figure that out as well, but just couldn't get it! lol sorry again
No probs sofia...thankx anyway.

S.A.
07-23-2007, 07:09 PM
may be the mods or the technical staff (if any) can solve this issue...?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.