/* */

PDA

View Full Version : mods need your help, regarding deleting threads

MuslimSis&proud
07-27-2007, 10:40 AM
im well confused as i made a thread a while ago bout dying hair and if your wudu is valid and such, which i thought had lots of interesting and beneficial info lettin others know what type of chemical in some hair dyes that would make the wudu invalid, BUT now its been deleted ^o) and i cant seem to find it, why would it be deleted when it would benefit others as to knowing what chemical to look out for if they decide to dye their hair, (or have done already), as this chemical makes the wude invalid, i dont get it!!! Please could one of the mod explain to me the reason behind it????

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
07-27-2007, 10:48 AM
:sl: sister,

The section that was posted in is currently undergoing a re-organization.

I may be wrong but, I believe the reason that thread was deleted is because there are several other threads in the section dealing with the same topic.

MuslimSis&proud
07-27-2007, 10:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram
:sl:

Well did you try searching for it? If you can't find it then what was the thread called and which section was it posted in? If you tell me those I can see why it was deleted, there's usually a good reason behind it, or it may have been moved or merged with another post.
yeah i tried searching it, but am unsure what the actual tread was called, although it was bout if your wudu is valid if you dye your hair. Yeh i get that there is usually a good reason behind why the would delete some treads, but it had really beneficial info concerning a chemical that is found in some hair dyes that will in fact make the wudu invalid :-\ . But if you do happen to find it please could you let me know,:)

IB-Staff
07-27-2007, 10:58 AM
PM Sis Al-Mu'minah regarding it.

Closed

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!