/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Why cant i post in certain sections?

Sunni Student
07-29-2007, 01:20 PM
Salam

I see you guys have banned me from posting in the Aqeedah section?

I see you deleted all my posts in my discussions, such as the Ibn Kathir Tawassul issue!

http://www.islamicboard.com/aqeedah/...et-saws-2.html

Great Job!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Pk_#2
07-29-2007, 01:42 PM
No one can post there bro, :D

no one is single'in you out,

its closed temporarily for cleaning or summin, hence everyones posts and threads are getting deleted not just yours!!

Dun be sad :)

Peace.

Sunni Student
07-29-2007, 02:28 PM
Jazakallah i didnt know no one can post in the Aqeedah section, so thats fine...

But the issue of the posts being deleted in that thread, its strange that they left all the posts against Tawassul and deleted only the ones in Favour of Tawassul, hence all my posts got deleted.

I realised because i wanted to go back to the thread and get some of the refrences i had posted there, but its all gone, accept the refutations.

Woodrow
07-29-2007, 02:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sunni Student
Jazakallah i didnt know no one can post in the Aqeedah section, so thats fine...

But the issue of the posts being deleted in that thread, its strange that they left all the posts against Tawassul and deleted only the ones in Favour of Tawassul, hence all my posts got deleted.

I realised because i wanted to go back to the thread and get some of the refrences i had posted there, but its all gone, accept the refutations.
:w:

You should have gotten an automated notice that the posts were deleted. The only person who can explain why it is decided to delete a post is the mod who did the deleting. It is best to PM the mod with any questions. If for some reason you did not get the PM, feel free to PM me and I will forward your PM to the appropriate Mod.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.