/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Here I Am!

Neelam92
08-01-2007, 06:55 PM
If I could only if I could turn back the hands of time, I would be ur perfect daughter instead of bursting into tears in du’a.
You see relationship always builds on support and trust but we had cracks in both.
And now I have learnt the harder way, fake a smile on just for u every day.
You don’t really wanna see me grow, u think im rude and have an attitude. :?
I wish u would just see it all from my point but u don’t want to understand my thing.

I aint got no freedom of speech or no freedom to teach.
I try real hard to do what im told, I try hard to practise Islam but I can’t when im hand cupped, however I still do. :confused:
Oh I really do miss the old days and I miss the ways, when I got lost in fantasy.
When I was 10 the only thing u was ready to do was say bye to me cuz u thought I wouldn’t make it! (I was a waste at that time) :hmm: And now it makes me wonder am I still a waste or do u still see that little girl inside.
Why do u see me as tho im some sort of a big problem!
I know its hard when the streets be babbling just cuz I brought the shame down on the family name.
Every day seems the same, I get the blame!
Mum says, ‘Compromise, this aint no fairy tale my child, do not waste ur time’.
I need somebody who can make me feel alive its like a chill every time I wanna cry. :cry:
Im tired, please give me room and let me breath for ur own good.

Sometimes I really do want to quite but then again maybe im just too late or maybe im weak and far from debate or maybe its Allah swt pushing me towards my faith!!!

Written By Neelam Ahmed

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ummAbdillah
08-01-2007, 07:16 PM
Asalamu Alaykum,
aww subhanallah sis :cry: your a great poet!

zalinababar
08-01-2007, 07:18 PM
very nice

AAMINAH
08-19-2007, 06:29 PM
awww sis so subhanAllah you are sooo good and they are so touching some of ure poems

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Na7lah
08-24-2007, 09:29 PM
MashaAllah

nadia85
08-29-2007, 12:52 PM
nice sis

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!