/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Missing post/thread??

HumbleServant
08-05-2007, 07:46 PM
Salaam,

okay i started a thread here yesterday...Also one bro had replied to it so i'm not imagining adding it lol!
where's it gone?!

Same as my post in reply to Andrew on my need for web designers thread...that's missing too....??
Anyone?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
m102313
08-05-2007, 10:25 PM
:sl:

Why does everyone seem to get obsessed with minor things, like deletion of posts/threads. There are much greater things to moan or worry about, like the last hour, day of judgment, coming of dajjal (AntiChrist).

C'mon people wake up!!!

:w:

barney
08-05-2007, 11:08 PM
Well people have been moaning and worrying about those sort of things for thousands of years, so it's nice to have a rant about forum stability for a change. :)

snakelegs
08-05-2007, 11:12 PM
all the brilliant and profound things i post always disappear. that's why it seems as if i never say anything terribly intelligent. ;D ;D ;D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
barney
08-06-2007, 12:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by snakelegs
all the brilliant and profound things i post always disappear. that's why it seems as if i never say anything terribly intelligent. ;D ;D ;D
It's a Conspiracy to keep your Word from the masses Snakey!

Yanal
08-06-2007, 12:11 AM
:salamext:
Well yes i never read a rant about islamicboard like actually on THE FORUM but it's good they have something to improve with you should report it on this thread if you want here's the link http://www.islamicboard.com/comments...-opinions.html

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.