/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Rhamadhan Is Coming Oh No Have A Very Urgent Question

Yanal
08-11-2007, 12:27 AM
Dear brothers and sisters

I know this question is basciallly asked almost everywhere in this forum but i couldn't find a fimiliar thread so hope their isn't:D

If you do wadhu and you rinse your mouth and you sewallow some would that break your fast :skeleton: :skeleton: please answer asap(As soon as possible)

JazakAllah Khar in Advance

Yours truly Yanal

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
YusufNoor
08-11-2007, 04:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanal
Dear brothers and sisters

I know this question is basciallly asked almost everywhere in this forum but i couldn't find a fimiliar thread so hope their isn't:D

If you do wadhu and you rinse your mouth and you sewallow some would that break your fast :skeleton: :skeleton: please answer asap(As soon as possible)

JazakAllah Khar in Advance

Yours truly Yanal
:sl:

if i remember correctly, it depends! INTENT,INTENT, INTENT!!!

if you are being really careful and you make a mistake, then it doesn't break your fast. if you are being sloppy or just not paying attention, then it does.

so...PAY ATTENTION! :D

:w:

Yanal
08-11-2007, 11:46 PM
OK and yes i will keep a good itention in mind

Salaam
08-11-2007, 11:51 PM
remember that washing the mouth is not fard so you dont have to do it, if you do then dont take it to the back of the mouth (gargle)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Yanal
08-11-2007, 11:56 PM
Than how do i do wadu without gargling?

Salaam
08-12-2007, 12:00 AM
dont take the water to the back of the mouth, keep it in the front and put in a little amount of water. Best to avoid washing the mouth thats what i do.

Yanal
08-13-2007, 12:26 AM
But tell me the whole way i make the itention adn then wrists then what?:offended:

Muslim Woman
08-13-2007, 01:14 AM

format_quote Originally Posted by Salaam
dont take the water to the back of the mouth, keep it in the front and put in a little amount of water.

ya , that's what i read

Best to avoid washing the mouth thats what i do.

it's confusing ....u don't wash face during the whole day ?????? Ur first suggestion is correct ...to my best of knowledge ...take water but don't gargle

Salaam
08-13-2007, 10:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman
it's confusing ....u don't wash face during the whole day ??????
where did i say i dont wash my face???:?

unknown_JJ
08-13-2007, 10:47 PM
ok wot if ur tooth bleedz 24/7 does dat mean ur wudu n fast wot work eva :s

Muslim Woman
08-14-2007, 01:30 AM

format_quote Originally Posted by unknown_JJ
ok wot if ur tooth bleedz 24/7 does dat mean ur wudu n fast wot work eva :s

first try to visit doc & get cured .

If u r not cured , then u will be considered as majur ---who has no choice . So , i m 100 % sure InshaAllah ur fasting will be accepted :D

unknown_JJ
08-14-2007, 02:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman

first try to visit doc & get cured .

If u r not cured , then u will be considered as majur ---who has no choice . So , i m 100 % sure InshaAllah ur fasting will be accepted :D
oh jazakiallah 4 dat sis ...yeh tried d dentist bt it stopd 4 bout 3weekz n den it cam bck dey sed d treatment wont last hehe

inshallah it will work :s or else il neva b able to fast or nutin :(!

wts a majur?

Muslim Woman
08-14-2007, 04:07 PM

where did i say i dont wash my face???:?
ooooppsss :ooh:

jannah1
08-15-2007, 04:45 AM
dont take the water to the back of the mouth, keep it in the front and put in a little amount of water. Best to avoid washing the mouth thats what i do.
rinsing yr mouth is part of making wudu. When rinsing, put yr head down (this way you will not swallow the water) but try not to vigorously gargling just spit it out.

north_malaysian
08-15-2007, 04:49 AM
remember that washing the mouth is not fard so you dont have to do it
That's what I did.

Muslim Woman
08-15-2007, 10:01 AM

format_quote Originally Posted by unknown_JJ

wts a majur?

i guess it means who has sufficient reason to be excused / who does not have much choices ...so rule should be relaxed ...something like that :)

a related link

My daughter has had teeth removed during Ramadan, does this break her fast?

Answer

In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

All praise and thanks are due to Allah, and peace and blessings be upon His Messenger.

......it should be clear that if your daughter is advised by a doctor to remove one (or more) of her teeth, then it would be better to do this at night in order to avoid facing hardship and undue weakness because of blood flow.

If, however, one (or more) of her teeth was (were) removed by accident, her fast is not broken as long as she didn't swallow the blood or the teeth themselves.

The blood that is caused by extracting teeth does not break the fast on condition that one is cautious as much as he or she can of swallowing the blood.

This is based on the fact that unintentional bleeding is not among the things that invalidate the fast.

So, whoever bleeds by accident or unintentionally does not need to make up for that day of fasting.

Read also:

Lessons & Moralities of Fasting

Fasting:

Meaning & Rules

What Invalidates the Fast

.....Cooling off the body with cold water or the mouth by gargling does not invalidate fasting since the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) was seen pouring water on his head in the blistering heat while he was fasting.

This was narrated by Ahmad, Abu Dawud and An-Nasa'i. This is because cooling off the body does not involve the water reaching the stomach. It merely aims at stopping perspiration in order to retain the water in the body so as to reduce thirst

Allah Almighty knows best.

http://www.islamonline.net/livefatwa...GuestID=H75wI9

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.