/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone study accountancy here?

Pure Imaan
08-11-2007, 10:00 PM
Assalamualaikum

Hope you are well! I was wondering does anyone study accountancy here, ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants), because I was going to university studying accountancy, however my lecturers have advised me that I have an option to study ACCA in London and upon completion I will then inshallah be a qualified accountant (including 3 years experiance). If you do study it then can you tell me where? Jazakhallah for reading my thread. Take care

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Salaam
08-11-2007, 10:07 PM
My friend studied accountancy, but found out that being a accountant one of the jobs is to deal with interest so he left the course.

Pk_#2
08-11-2007, 10:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Salaam
My friend studied accountancy, but found out that being a accountant one of the jobs is to deal with interest so he left the course.
Shilly, Whats the 'Islamic Bank Of Britain' for? (wheres he from)

Theres alot of interest free banks.. :rollseyes :hmm:

Ma sis doin accounting, she'll be bak inabit.

Salaam
08-11-2007, 10:17 PM
Even Islamic Bank of Britain deals in interest, Britain has an interest based economy, so it can’t avoid it.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Pk_#2
08-11-2007, 10:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Salaam
Even Islamic Bank of Britain deals in interest, Britain has an interest based economy, so it can’t avoid it.
:mmokay:

:X Ok bye bro!

Pure Imaan
08-13-2007, 09:23 PM
I would really appreciate it one of my brothers' or sisters' that have studied accountancy that they would kindly reply to my thread, jazakhallah for those that have viewed and responded, take care every1

ISLAMASWEENEY
08-13-2007, 09:24 PM
No Sorry Brother.

unknown_JJ
08-13-2007, 10:09 PM
yesh i do :D

im studying BA Hons accounting in bedfordshire n its gr8! bt i didnt no u cud do d ACCA thing until l8r, i fink dat wud b better coz u get 2 go str8 2 wear u want ... coz after d degree u stil hav 2 do dat i fink ..bt having a degree is good i guess

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.