Just wanted to say I love the Green Style skin! It's lovely! :thumbs_up
Just so neat .. :shade:

The green on the Deep Blue sis :confused: :confused: :zip:

Nevertheless... Jazakallah khair!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
kadafi
09-02-2005, 08:38 PM
:sl: sis,

The green style was already there. If you do not like the new style [deep blue], could you please list the reasons. That way, I can improve it.

:w:

Arwa
09-02-2005, 08:42 PM
wa alaikum assalam

Oh it's a shame I realised about the Green Style now! :( :( :(

The Deep Blue skin.. hmm I think it's the bright lime green ! It's not nice.. :zip:

Oh yeah.. there is too much white... it doesnt blend in with the colours ..

Arwa
09-02-2005, 08:43 PM
Oh yeah... on the left.. there is like a column.. as you scroll down, it is all white..
It looks to plain.. but if you add pictures to it, then it will look to crowdy?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
BlissfullyJaded
09-02-2005, 09:05 PM
:sl:

Its a nice skin, the layout and stuff is pretty kewl.

But yeah, the lime green is a bit mismatched with the shade of blue. Perhaps you could make the green a slightly deeper shade?

Anddd...mayyybe, if you put the navigation, special links, etc, boxes on the right hand side of the page, the whiteness won't be soo obvious. *unsure*

Its a really nice skin though.. :thumbs_up

Ibn Abi Ahmed
09-02-2005, 10:06 PM

Can we PLEASE have the ISLAMIC SKIN back????? I LOVED it. and im sure so did other members.

Ataraxis
09-02-2005, 10:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ahmed687

Can we PLEASE have the ISLAMIC SKIN back????? I LOVED it. and im sure so did other members.
Yep...that one was really nice. BUT I like this blue/green one too...although it's a little bright...maybe tone it down a bit? :)

Beblessed
09-02-2005, 11:10 PM
These Are Nice New Skins :shade: But I Like The Other Ones Too I Missed Them Allready:p If U Dont Mind Please Bring The All The Skins Back :)

Zuko
09-02-2005, 11:18 PM
salaam,

i think its sooo cute.... although islamic was nice too

Arwa
09-02-2005, 11:22 PM
EDIT - Sorry

Pinkrose
09-02-2005, 11:38 PM

I miss the old skin!! This one is just.........well..........

Can we plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz have the old one back!!? :'(

:w: :wilted_ro

Mainul_Islam
09-03-2005, 12:01 AM

where did that nice forum theme skin go?? the light blue-ish.. i think it was called "cobalt_x". i noticed a lot of skins has been removed... how come?

Bittersteel
09-03-2005, 12:04 AM
yeah me too.Ramadan special???

Ansar Al-'Adl
09-03-2005, 02:33 AM
But...Ramadan...is..supposed to...be...special!

Lol, we're trying to create a special atmosphere during Ramadan time insha'Allah. From the suggestions I seem everyone would like the colors altered a little bit. jazakumAllahu khairan for your good suggestions. I think Br. kadafi will try to accomodate some of them inshaa'Allah.

(Threads merged)

BlissfullyJaded
09-03-2005, 02:37 AM

Personally...I like the change. *nods* Its really nice and funky.

And yeah...bro kadafi did mention its not complete yet, so wait for it to be complete. Give it a chance. I think this may be a realllly niice style. :shade:

Lonely_Boy
09-03-2005, 09:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by aerious
Yep...that one was really nice. BUT I like this blue/green one too...although it's a little bright...maybe tone it down a bit? :)
format_quote Originally Posted by khadija
These Are Nice New Skins :shade: But I Like The Other Ones Too I Missed Them Allready:p If U Dont Mind Please Bring The All The Skins Back :)
format_quote Originally Posted by Pinkrose
I miss the old skin!! This one is just.........well..........
Can we plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz have the old one back!!? :'(
:w: :wilted_ro

Asslam O Aleakum

I am totally agree with all above the previous one was really cool ......although i know that it is still incomplete but the above options and this lime green colour is totally unfit :confused: u can say that it's totally uncomparable with the previous one ........old one is awesome i really like the nice decent look ......and if u want that something special for ramadhan then offcoure do it........ i am waiting to complete this one but pls do it as soon as possible becuase it's really :confused:

Take care
SAlam

kadafi
09-03-2005, 09:52 AM

I have altered the light green colour to a more blueish colour. I will put back the Islaamic skin and the original Aria skin after vbulletin release their major update. This is because I have to modify the skins to acommadate the next upgrade.

It's just a matter of getting used to!

A7med
09-03-2005, 09:57 AM
i think the DEEP BLUE is GOOD MASHA'ALLAH!!!!

Arwa
09-03-2005, 11:57 AM
Assalamu alaiku

The Deep Blue skin is now much better :D

sonz
09-03-2005, 05:37 PM
asalam

mashala it looks really nice

i prefer thiz one

Mainul_Islam
09-03-2005, 09:47 PM

i feel left out :( i like Default Skin better...

i dont like Deep Blue because i prefer the "Navigation", "Random Ramadan", "Special Links", and "Reserved" to be on top rather on the left side... it wastes page length for the rest of the page.. all white beneath. i dont like that part :confused:

#aFrOgUrL#
09-04-2005, 07:57 AM
yeah i agree but i am not that worried about it

Mainul_Islam
09-04-2005, 05:36 PM
u made it??

why wouldnt ur copyright be there, then? :confused:

sena
09-04-2005, 06:16 PM
I couldn't enter to net for 2-3 days. there are some changes..the new styles on the forum are very good masAllah. the old one was good also..I liked default style. but I haven't still been accustomed to the new forum skins..

kadafi
09-04-2005, 07:04 PM

Unfortunaley, most members on the forum have 800x600 and a scrollbar would appear making them to scroll to read thread/posts. I have spent a hour finding a solution but with no avail.

I have put back the old skins as the final solution

sonz
09-26-2005, 09:17 AM
salam

i like the new template

i was browsing the forum and it suddenly changed my old template to the new 1

cool

masalama

Ameeratul Layl
09-26-2005, 09:29 AM

Thumbs up to the Mods ;)

m3 salaam
:wilted_ro

Ibn Abi Ahmed
09-26-2005, 12:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ameeratul Layl

Thumbs up to the Mods ;)

m3 salaam

And the Admins :thumbs_up :thumbs_up

Ameeratul Layl
09-26-2005, 12:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ahmed687

And the Admins :thumbs_up :thumbs_up

Totally agree.

m3 salaam :wilted_ro

Ansar Al-'Adl
09-26-2005, 04:41 PM
I just wanted to mention that I think Element Purple is the most amazing skin in the world!!! Well-done br. Kadafi! May Allah swt bless you for your efforts!

BlissfullyJaded
09-26-2005, 06:25 PM

Yeah, the Element Purple is a really kewl skin! Jazakallah khair bro kadafi. :thumbs_up

Umm Yoosuf
09-27-2005, 07:02 AM
Assalaamu Alaikum.

Wow >>>>>>>> :omg: Masha Allah. Purple :p ....Its really nice...i could get use to it....but then again there was something about that touch of green... :)

Danish
09-27-2005, 08:33 AM
Yeah, the Element Purple is a really kewl skin! Jazakallah khair bro kadafi.
seriously i dont understand y ppl use "kewl", i mean whats wrong with good ol' cool? they both have 4 letters, so y use kewl?

btw, i seen kewl skins, but this kewl skin is the kwellest skin i have even seen since last kewl skin and since i differentiated between kewl and not so kewl!

Ameeratul Layl
09-27-2005, 08:37 AM
kewl this kewl that.
I see, ppl are beginning to crack up ;D ;D
Only joking!

m3 salaam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.