/* */

PDA

View Full Version : the calling

sadia
09-03-2005, 02:57 PM
keep faith my brethrens and it wont dissappoint you,
do the best you can do,be the best you can be.
i am what i am, and thats a believing man,
keep faith thats lasting even if it feels unpleasently tough.
dont give up hope, because enough doesnt mean give up.
this faith is strange, we're told that from the start, so keep this strangness really close to your heart,
keep faith in signs that you see, trust me, it will be benifical so dont pretend, this struggle is lasting but is worth it in the end.
keep faith in me, i'l help you out all the way, for you're my brethrens and i wont let you stray.
the fight aint easy, and from the start thats what we're told, but trust me embracing this faith is like finding gold.
this is the gold that the poor, young and old fight for.
this struggle is hard, and for the saying ' its the right path' thats why this struggle seems really hard.
my brethrens see the world of today, the signs give us warning, so look, listen and hear the knowledge given.
dont stray for a moments lust,for that one moment will become a thorn that cuts.
growing in vast numbers, we're becoming strong, yet many of us are humming to a different song?
why do some of us born believers choose to follow the wrong?
believers havnt got it easy trust me, the wounds have healed yet look at the scars left i have for believing, sometimes they open and wont stop bleeding,
this life is only temporary, live in it like you're just a traveller thats passing.
so my brethrens be one of the good and not the ones grieving.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ummu Amatullah
09-03-2005, 03:25 PM
:bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

Souljette
12-26-2007, 06:33 PM
Mashalllahhh...You are my brethren..lol ok sis..mashallahh sis

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.