/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Where did the Ramadan Goals thread go?

mujahideenryder
08-16-2007, 03:52 PM
asalamualykum

i made a thread for ramadan 2008/1428 goals and it disappeared?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muhammad
08-16-2007, 03:58 PM
:sl:

The threads in the Islamic Observances section have been moved over into the subsections of Worship in Islam:

http://www.islamicboard.com/worship-islam/

Some threads have been unapproved before being moved, because all threads in the 'Learn about Islam' section require approval.

mujahideenryder
08-16-2007, 04:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muhammad
:sl:

The threads in the Islamic Observances section have been moved over into the subsections of Worship in Islam:

http://www.islamicboard.com/worship-islam/

Some threads have been unapproved before being moved, because all threads in the 'Learn about Islam' section require approval.
I am confused. I posted in in the Ramadan forum? I know I did. And it's not about the Learn about Islam. It's just in the Ramadan forum.

I just asked all the forum members what are there goals for the upcoming month of Ramadan. That has to be approved?

People were posting in it before.

Muhammad
08-16-2007, 04:09 PM
I am confused. I posted in in the Ramadan forum? I know I did. And it's not about the Learn about Islam. It's just in the Ramadan forum.

I just asked all the forum members what are there goals for the upcoming month of Ramadan. That has to be approved?

People were posting in it before.
The forum is undergoing some changes, that's why some things are being moved around. The Ramadhan section has been moved into the Learn about Islam area.

Insha'Allaah I will check your thread now and I will pm you the link to it :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.