/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ramadhan Charts for kids?

Far7an
08-20-2007, 04:39 PM
:sl:

Hope you're all well inshaa'Allah..

Does anyone know where I can find a Ramadhan Chart for kids? If you have not already seen one it's something which recommends a good deed to do each day and allows them to make a note of what good deeds they have done.

I did find one but it was recommending some things which I've never heard of before, so I thought I'd ask if anyone has any others they could recommend?

For those who do help.... May Allaah reward you for all the actions which are done as a result!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Pk_#2
08-20-2007, 06:07 PM
I was meant to post something like this:

http://www.islamic-relief.com/hilal/...r2005/Day3.htm

But it's an actual chart not an online game :o|

soz it won't work

file size too big!

AsalamuALaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

UmmSqueakster
08-20-2007, 06:42 PM
:w:

It would be fairly simple to make something like that in Word. I'm not a graphic design professional or anything, but inshaAllah I could make something up and attach it to this thread. Is there anything specific you'd like to include?

In the sample, the kids could put one sticker in the fasting column if they fasted, 1 sticker for each of the 5 salaat they would pray, and then write in their good deeds.

I didn't include all the lines, although those are easy to add, nor could I include pictures, as those would make the word document too large.

*gah* I can't get it to attach. InshaAllah I'll work on it and attach it later.

Far7an
08-20-2007, 07:09 PM

Umma Wasat, my brother got one in the post last year I think. Jazakillah khayr for your efforts.

Janaan, jazakillah khayr for that! I was thinking of actually making one myself but didn't think I'd do as good a job as others. I have a few days before I print them off so you can upload it later inshaa'Allah.

wasalaam.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Pk_#2
08-21-2007, 05:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Far7an

Umma Wasat, my brother got one in the post last year I think. Jazakillah khayr for your efforts.

Janaan, jazakillah khayr for that! I was thinking of actually making one myself but didn't think I'd do as good a job as others. I have a few days before I print them off so you can upload it later inshaa'Allah.

wasalaam.
Ohh yeah dem ones, ;D

http://tjramadan.talibiddeenjr.amana...nkCalendar.pdf

http://tjramadan.talibiddeenjr.amana...ingTracker.pdf

:threadclo:mmokay:

UmmSqueakster
08-22-2007, 01:55 PM
Man, for some reason, I cannot upload it :(

It's fairly simple - get a black word document, create a table with 4-5 columns and rows, and then fill in whatever it is you'd like to track. Then you can google "ramadan" or "muslim kids" and find images to copy and paste to decorate it.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.