/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Why Online Muslim marriages gaining Popularity

malikrahman
08-21-2007, 12:03 PM
Dear Brothers

marriages have been very much important for every muslim as they are considered to be sunnah . There were the days when people visited the house of the family for the hand of a girl in marriage . it used to take so much time for searching Life partner . The credit always went to the family as the most of the marriages were arranged . with Advent of The internet the phenomenon has been changed and the people have started looking for the partners online . The online Dating and partner search in Muslim related sites has became so easy and reliable as with a mouse click you can visit thousands of the members who are look out for the partners be they Male or Female . Most of the people search the partners Online . why not give a try to this new feature .

I have got an Ebook written for the information how to find muslim matches online . I was very much impressed finding a ebook which tells you every abc of the Online Muslim marriages .

I think brothers you can also read the ebook Titled: RIGHT MUSLIM Its 100% Free

Do you think that Online Muslim marraiges be initaited ?

If you have any comments please share .

Regards

Abdul Rahman

P.S Here's the URL of Free Mulsim Marraiges Ebook

http://www.rightmuslim.com

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.