Makky
08-21-2007, 09:39 PM
Media Tags are no longer supported

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
08-21-2007, 09:47 PM
"Do we really love the one who created us"

"THIS IS NOT OUR HOME"

^^ wallahi bro i dont kno how to show my appreciation, wat a beautiful video, jazakAllahu khair, forget those reps... u deserve some hugs,i needed this...

Kittygyal
08-21-2007, 09:59 PM
:sl:

OM... ALL I CAN SAY IS YA ALLAAH FORGIVE US ALL :(

SUBHAN'ALLAH THAT MADE ME CRY :cry: :cry: :cry:

Makky
08-22-2007, 03:47 PM
"The time will end ...soon will end ..so be patient"

Subhan Allah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Haidar_Abbas
08-22-2007, 05:08 PM
:sl: :laugh: mashaAllah that was beautiful, jizakAllahu khayr for sharing this wiv us akhee, alhamdulillah Sheikh Feiz is an admirable brother and one worthy of our attention and respect. :sl:

Pure Imaan
11-09-2007, 06:18 PM
Mashallah, such truth, this is not our home, very true, even though it is only for 4 minutes it had a large impact upon me, subhanallah...........jazakhallah bro for the link, most appreciated

I pray Allah (swt) will increase our taqwa, inshallah we become aware of what we do everyday, inshallah we do not waste VALUABLE time, inshallah we remain patient within times of trials, as the trials will end, they will end, inshallah we all work HARD and inshallah me, my family and all of my brothers and sisters in the world will be amongst the ones whom Allah (swt) will say 'Peace be upon you'....INSHALLAH, ameen.

☆•♥°ąყ℮Տիმ°♥•☆
01-03-2008, 03:40 PM
Assalam o Allikum
This is why
This path need sacrifice...
Amin...

InshaAllah may we all strive to beter ourselves in our deen.

JazakAllahu for sharing..
emotional and powerfull
MashaAllah :cry:

Mikayeel
01-04-2008, 12:09 AM
mashallah very nice!!, whats that guys accent? sounds scottish with a hint of french??, got to be the most significant accent ive heard! nice:)

☆•♥°ąყ℮Տիმ°♥•☆
01-04-2008, 12:18 AM
whats that guys accent?
im not 100% but i think its australien

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.