/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hayfever alert!!

Kittygyal
08-27-2007, 08:32 PM
:sl:

Right, where do i start from well erm.

I got hayfever and a really bad one i always get it every season and it's annoying cause i can't speak,eat, laugh, smile, cry, walk, etc etc without sneezing and it gets me mad it's not only one or two sneez's but loads after one after another. I aint allowed to go near grass, flowers even my homies/bludz bought me flowers cause im sick and i can't keep them near me or smell them! and salt, pepper and dust. It just Pee's me off!! im sick of it cause takin the tablets they tend to make it worse for me instead better!! :grumbling :heated:

I tried everyhtin even lemsip, water with honey, someone told me to just eat oranges i did and after that day i started getting little spots on me tongue because tehre sour!!! GRR!! nothing works on me!!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Pk_#2
08-27-2007, 08:42 PM
Get well soon. :D

Kittygyal
08-27-2007, 08:45 PM
Sis im sure there's more people out there who''s suffering from hayfever aswel, i just need there advice on what they do cause it's annoying and i've tried everything you name it. BUT on one occasion i've NEVER pushed an old dudette NEVER AND NEVER WILL. tut...tut... i aint that bad gyal yo don't know me yet.

Thanx TJ.L :) i hope i do get well soon :(

S_87
08-27-2007, 09:03 PM

my sis had bad hayfever and she went to the chinese doctor from the Dr. Herbs outlet. they gave her something called Bi min gang wang (or something like that). this was like 5 yeasr ago. Alhumdulillah it worked and she only has slight hayfever when shes around loads of dust.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
soldierette
08-27-2007, 09:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal
^ Ya tell me about it!

Do yo know TJ.L all these people who got hayfever pushed an old lady and thats why they got hayfever thats joke HAHA!
It's possible......:rolleyes:

Nose sprays and drops can help control stuffiness and sneezing.
Eyedrops help to ease itchy eyes.
Close doors and windows (including car windows and sunroofs) when the pollen count is high.
Avoid pollen-rich areas, particularly in the afternoon and evening when the pollen count is at its highest.
Wear wrap-around close-fitting sunglasses to keep pollen out of your eyes.
Take a shower and wash your hair after going outside when the pollen count is high.

Kittygyal
08-27-2007, 09:12 PM
^ Thats what the doctore told me and it's Crap it so does not work at all, it's just words dear.

Sis Amani isn't it called 'Bi min ching wang'???

S_87
08-27-2007, 09:16 PM

i thought it was gang wang, but it could be :? have you tried it?

Kittygyal
08-27-2007, 09:19 PM
^ I did indeed

But then let go of it cause i had other medications to take and then the doctors provided me with the tablets and it's not doing any better at all it's getting worse.
My eyes tend to go red and swollen, my cheeks turn red, my bones hurt often and i keep sneezing everytime and it kills. :(

I wish i never had this

jannah1
08-28-2007, 03:18 AM

May Allah give you shifaa i:sl: inshaAllah sis

I had hayfever for nearly 7 yrs now Alhamdullillah and the only way I get healed is through Kenacort shots. Ask doc for advice InshaAllah. The doc will inject it on yr back but then you hv to have it every spring season. Well it looks like spring is coming so InshaAllah I hope its not bad this time:eek:

Umu 'Isa
08-28-2007, 08:31 AM
:sl: sis,
I can relate to you. I get hay fever reallllly bad especially around this time of year. I've been taking anti-histamine tablets which work for a few hours for me but sometimes I need the nasal spray aswell.. If nothing seems to work maybe you should opt for those shots sister jannah1 took?

shev
08-28-2007, 08:53 AM
May Allah give you shifaa...

MuslimahMuminah
08-28-2007, 09:09 AM
A-salam, Sister I get the worst hayfever as well. I think I finally found my long lost twin in you lol. There are two different hayfevers, mild and severe. I have the severe one, I musta tried every kind of tablet out there, nasal sprays, chinese medication and it still doesn't help. I had it for almost 8 years now and it doesn't change. I just got it and it's getting bad. Last year I was in bed for 2 weeks, literally, because of hayfever, it gets soo bad. My doc told me just to wait until it goes, nothing else I can do. May Allah help us. Ameen.

IbnAbdulHakim
08-28-2007, 09:30 AM
may Allah forgive us when we whine :ooh:

Kittygyal
08-28-2007, 03:30 PM
Salam.

Ya sis MuslimahMuminah mines just the same as yours i mean when i go down to doctors they tell me to just take tablets and you'll be fine but i don't see me getting better but worse. AMin to yo dua'ah

@ Bro IbnAbdulHakim, I aint whinin or whatever i just wanted some advice on what others do who have hayfever like maybe some home skills or something else thats all im askin so...... whateva dude!

If not just close this blimin thread im sick of people replyin wiv dere %$£"! posts! HA!

IbnAbdulHakim
08-28-2007, 03:43 PM
^ may ALlah forgive us for whining when people give us reminders :ooh:

sapphire
08-28-2007, 03:51 PM
Ameeen!^

maybe you should try vacuuming the house or atleast the area around you......must be the dust affecting you now.....and if that dont help see a doc about a injection you can take once a year to help you (if its that bad).....that really does help alot........plus the nasal spray and eye drops do help also......

hope you find something that aids your needs :thumbs_up

Al-Zaara
08-28-2007, 07:07 PM
Selam aleykum,

Upon request.

:threadclo

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.