/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Cambridge University

al-hasan
08-29-2007, 09:54 PM
:sl:

Is anyone planning to apply to cambridge as an undergraduate this summer? If so, what subjects are you planning to apply to?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strider
08-29-2007, 10:02 PM
No, i'm not. :D

Maidah
08-29-2007, 11:52 PM
mashAllah bro u goin Cambridge. What u gonna do there?

:sunny: Just curious :sunny:

Yanal
08-30-2007, 12:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Maidah

Sorry i am so sorry not going even close to university and Sister Maidah of course everyone goes to university to study if he is or else he is just curious if anyone doing it proberly when he grows up he will go to that university and just asking for suggestion i think:hmm:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Maidah
08-30-2007, 12:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanal
Sorry i am so sorry not going even close to university and Sister Maidah of course everyone goes to university to study if he is or else he is just curious if anyone doing it proberly when he grows up he will go to that university and just asking for suggestion i think:hmm:
hmm didn't really get the point of ur reply,:rollseyes , but anyways i was just curious what the bro will be doin ( if he is goin) but if you think he needs to grow up, then i'll just put a hold to my curiousity.

peace

Yanal
08-30-2007, 12:36 AM
Sorry to intreupt no i think he is in college or in highschool so you can ask i was just replying to your curiosty :) hope you understand and forgive me if i have been rude or you thought i was rude in the reply

Maidah
08-30-2007, 12:43 AM
na it's ok bro, nothing major, no need 4 apology. I guess only the perosn of the thread knows.

salam

al-hasan
08-30-2007, 11:04 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Maidah

Im doing Medicine Inshallah, everyone in my family wants me to apply to cambridge, but im not so sure.

Qurratul Ayn
08-30-2007, 11:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by al-hasan
Im doing Medicine Inshallah,
:salamext:

Masha'Allaah Ta'ala!!! I also want to apply for Cambridge but to study Islamic Studies/Oriental Studies or Education I may apply for Medicine in other universities but not in Cambridge as I need a 6-year course and I won't be able to get into a 5-year course ibn Cambridge as I only have taken two Sciences and one of them isn't!!! Insha'Allaah Ta'ala, you will make the right decision in whether to go to Cambridge or another university.

Make Du'a for everything and every Muslim out there!!!

:salamext:

H4RUN
08-30-2007, 11:30 AM

MashaAllah!!! GO for it mate!:D
I had a teacher, who studied there! And what can i say! He was stupidly clever!:D
:w:

Pk_#2
08-30-2007, 12:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by H4RUN

MashaAllah!!! GO for it mate!:D
I had a teacher, who studied there! And what can i say! He was stupidly clever!:D
:w:
?issam

Oogleh,

go for it thread starter and sis, All the best!

al-hasan
08-30-2007, 01:18 PM
Who else is planning to study Medicine in any university?

Maidah
09-03-2007, 10:41 PM
MashAllah bro ur off to study medecine. I think cambridge is an excellent uni and it's renowned, i think you should go for it as many ppl do not get this kind of oppertunity, but do make sure your parents and family are in consent with you.

I also wanted to study medecine, but due to some issues i did not get a place in London but i got one in another country, but my parents don't want me to go anywhere far.

I wish u all the best!

Md Mashud
09-03-2007, 10:59 PM
I like UCL for medicine :O

al-hasan
09-15-2007, 02:34 PM
Apperantly the people in UCL are kinda dodgy, in the sence that they think they are extremly clever and that sort of thing, and not too engaging with other people. Again, this is what I heard, could be true could not be.

Shukri
09-15-2007, 11:48 PM

Is anyone planning to apply to cambridge as an undergraduate this summer? If so, what subjects are you planning to apply to?
not this summer but fall of 2009!
for Jounalism and Communication!

sevgi
09-16-2007, 03:15 AM
salams...

i have a few queries about cambridge...i hope someone can answer them..

does the uni teach all faculties...? which faculty would english literature and history go under?

is the history and literature faculty and gud there? is there a better uni in england in those fields?

do they offer an honours year? is it called an honours year?

thanks...

peaceeee...

sevgi
09-17-2007, 11:30 AM
bump...

al-hasan
09-17-2007, 06:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sumeyye
salams...

i have a few queries about cambridge...i hope someone can answer them..

does the uni teach all faculties...? which faculty would english literature and history go under?

is the history and literature faculty and gud there? is there a better uni in england in those fields?

do they offer an honours year? is it called an honours year?

thanks...

peaceeee...
Cambridge does offer almost all subjects, im sure it would include history and literature. Talking about being good or not im not sure.
University of Durham is really good when it comes to English and that kind of subjects.

sevgi
09-17-2007, 11:22 PM
Cambridge does offer almost all subjects, im sure it would include history and literature. Talking about being good or not im not sure.
University of Durham is really good when it comes to English and that kind of subjects.
thanks a bunch bro....

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.