/* */

PDA

View Full Version : regarding reps

Ummu Sufyaan
08-30-2007, 12:58 AM
:sl:
as it was only a few weeks ago i discovered the rep comments, i was wondering if it was possible for me to view the other comments people added because the more comments you get, the earlier ons get deleted.
jazakallahu khair.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Yanal
08-30-2007, 01:06 AM
:sl: :sl:
Yes indeed but what is the question ? i cannot understand can you rephrase the question please JazaKAllah Khayr in advance

jzcasejz
08-30-2007, 01:06 AM
Wa'alaykum Salaam..

Nope it's not possible...I think. The MOD'z be able to help you out...not sure. :?

Yanal
08-30-2007, 01:09 AM
Ok i know the question now you mean you had reps before you knew that you can view the comment and when you viewed the control panel it had only some and you want to see/read the previous ones meaning the first rep you got yah i don't think it possible best thing is to ask a admin or super mdoerator or even a moderator Allah(Swt) knows the best

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MinAhlilHadeeth
08-30-2007, 01:30 AM
:salamext:

I believe Super Mods and Admins can view all your reps, aswell as edit and delete them. But if you are requesting that all reps show up, that would be a bit much. Considering that some people get thousands and thousands of reps, that would mean pages and pages of rep comments. At one point in time, only the last 5 reps would show, so alhamdulillah it's an improvement. Allah knows best.

Ummu Sufyaan
08-30-2007, 02:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanal
Ok i know the question now you mean you had reps before you knew that you can view the comment and when you viewed the control panel it had only some and you want to see/read the previous ones meaning the first rep you got yah i don't think it possible best thing is to ask a admin or super mdoerator or even a moderator Allah(Swt) knows the best
yes, thats it.

Ummu Sufyaan
08-30-2007, 02:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al Muwahhidah

I believe Super Mods and Admins can view all your reps, aswell as edit and delete them. But if you are requesting that all reps show up, that would be a bit much. Considering that some people get thousands and thousands of reps, that would mean pages and pages of rep comments. At one point in time, only the last 5 reps would show, so alhamdulillah it's an improvement. Allah knows best.
ohh okay. i dont think i have that many pages of reps anyway, but thanks anyways

جوري
09-01-2007, 09:21 PM
I am only curious about the first 5 reps...
When I first signed on to this forum, I think I was a in a daze for months, I had no idea what any of the numbers on the side were or meant, and I didn't really care.. one day I visited my user CP and found a bunch of strange comments (good comments) from random folks here.. Actually it was a very nice surprise.. and I apologize if I neglected to give reps then, I am usually very adamant about being as generous-- nonetheless I notice all new members get 5 pts, and I don't know who is sitting there repping each newbie I assume it is automatic for signing up?.. and I'd just really like to know from whom and what it says ?
thank you
:w:

'Abd al-Baari
09-01-2007, 09:33 PM

^I think its automatic because as time goes on the number of rep power increases..for example if someone joined back in August and the person who rep'd them had a rep power of 5 then if someone joined later in december then the same member wouldn't still have a rep pwer 5
Hope you understand :) Inshallah :D
The admins must have a way of setting the reps for each member to start with 5

Kittygyal
09-01-2007, 09:41 PM
^ Cleva

Ummu Sufyaan
09-02-2007, 04:22 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by PurestAmbrosia
I am only curious about the first 5 reps...
When I first signed on to this forum, I think I was a in a daze for months, I had no idea what any of the numbers on the side were or meant, and I didn't really care.. one day I visited my user CP and found a bunch of strange comments (good comments) from random folks here.. Actually it was a very nice surprise.. and I apologize if I neglected to give reps then, I am usually very adamant about being as generous-- nonetheless I notice all new members get 5 pts, and I don't know who is sitting there repping each newbie I assume it is automatic for signing up?.. and I'd just really like to know from whom and what it says ?
thank you
:w:
lol thats exactly what happened to me. i was like wow!! all these nice people leaving me nice comments.

sevgi
09-02-2007, 04:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullah2907

^I think its automatic because as time goes on the number of rep power increases..for example if someone joined back in August and the person who rep'd them had a rep power of 5 then if someone joined later in december then the same member wouldn't still have a rep pwer 5
Hope you understand :) Inshallah :D
The admins must have a way of setting the reps for each member to start with 5
kitty got it...but im lost as...sorry uve jst confused me...bt it duznt matter...im not one to care abt reps...im nt here for that...

Pk_#2
09-02-2007, 04:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al Muwahhidah

I wana see all mine!!!! :D :D

And count all the possible reps YOU could have given me :laugh: :-\

:rollseyes

SirZubair
09-03-2007, 08:46 AM
Reps are over rated... :p

Ummu Sufyaan
09-05-2007, 04:26 AM
so am i able to view my previous rep comments.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.