/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How about..

جوري
09-05-2007, 11:07 PM
we get rid of some of this forum's devils for Ramadan?...
would be so nice to share this Ramadan with Br and sr's without being tried every so often...
I think they'll probably take advantage of our mannerism during the holy month..
there is much wrong with spending one's time idly and inefficiently as is, even more disheartening during Ramadan.. or perhaps we should just close 'World's affairs' for that 30 day duration .. I am sure that will do away with the lot of them, as it seems to be their only source of amusement..
All those in favor of closing the devil's playground for a month say Allah Akbar-----------------Aye

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Md Mashud
09-05-2007, 11:33 PM
Maybe just not use LI till ramadan is over, hmm I may consider it :O

جوري
09-05-2007, 11:40 PM
Are you kidding.. . last year was the best I had in ages sharing it with the Muslims here.. those from Malaysia those from maldives, some from Russia, all sharing their customs, pictures of Ramadan from their country.. exchanging reading links, beautiful salawat tarwaee7.. I really felt it to be a religious experience and a wonderful sense of global community.. We have so many great non-Muslims on board to who shared in our joy... I am talking about those nasty and unethical characters undeserving of respect, who taint every other thread with filth.. there is really no point in having them on a regular day.. but to have them around in Ramadan the most holy of months, what is the point of that? I have enough temptation to an already weakened resolve.. Don't want to lose my fast over it!

NoName55
09-16-2007, 10:47 PM
Jazak illah khair, Ukhti. wa salam alaikum

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MuslimahBarb
09-16-2007, 11:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by PurestAmbrosia
Are you kidding.. . last year was the best I had in ages sharing it with the Muslims here.. those from Malaysia those from maldives, some from Russia, all sharing their customs, pictures of Ramadan from their country.. exchanging reading links, beautiful salawat tarwaee7.. I really felt it to be a religious experience and a wonderful sense of global community.. We have so many great non-Muslims on board to who shared in our joy... I am talking about those nasty and unethical characters undeserving of respect, who taint every other thread with filth.. there is really no point in having them on a regular day.. but to have them around in Ramadan the most holy of months, what is the point of that? I have enough temptation to an already weakened resolve.. Don't want to lose my fast over it!

:sl:

I agree dear Sister, it is wonderful to hear about how our brothers and sisters world wide are celebrating our Holy Month. I am a relatively new Muslim, I reverted just over 4 years ago so I gain alot from hearing and seeing how others in other lands celebrate Ramadan.

Salam,
Barbara

جوري
09-17-2007, 05:40 AM
Isn't it great? I am really enjoying the fasting diary and the food pix thread.. Masha'Allah.. I feel a great sense of community and a deep spiritual/religious feeling when ever I come on board..
Jazakoum Allah khyran to all the Br. and Sr. on forum have a wonderful Ramadan and a special thank you to the mods for honoring the request..

Muslims making tarawi7 in Al Aqsa

Abdul-Raouf
09-17-2007, 05:46 AM
^^^^ Wonderful pic

Jazakallah khair

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!