/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Official Cars Thread

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6

Kittygyal
04-27-2006, 04:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by hafizmo
black or dark blue.......and if its a lambo get a gallardo with this weird green color looks so cool with the black rims...

Salam,

*ahem..Ahem* puts her head down :uhwhat

tinted windows and baaaaaaaaad wheels with baaaaaaaaad base fart car maaaan :giggling:

W.salam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
extinction
04-27-2006, 04:42 PM
well the tint isnt standard however the wheels are and the system(for the base isnt) but in my honest opinion a car like that I would want everyone to know I am driving it do I would drop the tint as for the base...its a lambo I would want to leave exactly how it is.........but if its a honda civic si? well in that case go all out and out every mod I can think of in their

Hijaabi22
04-27-2006, 04:46 PM
Maaaaannnnn Im Soo Gna Get A Blak Or Yello Car.can Imagine It Now....sun Shinin, Windows Down, Nasheeds Pumpin, Shades On, Roof Off, Number Pl8: N41l4.......gna Be Sooooooooo Cooooooooollllllllll

extinction
04-27-2006, 04:49 PM
get a number plate like DR3AM or SL3EP

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Kittygyal
04-27-2006, 04:54 PM

Salam,

IN the UK there out ages and tinted windows wiv baaaaaaaad base :giggling:

W.salam

extinction
04-27-2006, 04:59 PM
i take it bad means good?

Kittygyal
04-27-2006, 04:59 PM
i take it bad means good?
Salam,

yes. it means good :)

W.salam

Sister_6038
04-27-2006, 05:36 PM
im getting a golf gti NO FAIR I WANTED MR BEANS TOXIC GREEN MINI......:heated: :heated: actually i need to learn how to drive...actually talking about learning i need actually to get my provisional licence muhaha!! but yeah im getting a golf IF i pass my A LEVELS AND IN MY HOUSE PASS IS Bs and ABOVE!!!

Kittygyal
04-27-2006, 05:38 PM
Salam sis don't even go there cause you can't drive wow :P

sis believe don't say or plan what your going to get cause it turn out rubbing it in! :( :'( :'(

W.salam

Sister_6038
04-27-2006, 05:42 PM
sis its not a present from my family...erm maybe a contribution from my moma but erm im paying for it all by myself....and so it means i have to work hard to attain what i want which is a golf...well no its not what i want but whatever im just gonna get a hammer to it and bash it in and then spray paint it toxic green *laughs in the face of all those stupid boys who gear who their cars muhaha* and then im gonna get a lovely bass system and play my nasheeds (NO SAMI YUSUF ONES)....or im just gonna get me one of those bikes that have a 5.1 surround sound system on them (hehe so working for Sony actually did teach me something muhaha)

Kittygyal
04-27-2006, 05:46 PM
Salam,

LOLz sis i mean when you earn dosh or whatever and you say ''am gonna buy so and so when i grow up''

it turn out rubbed in your face :'(

W.salam

Sister_6038
04-27-2006, 05:48 PM
well if it doesnt happen and i dont get it then you know thats a-ok i will just laugh muhaha its not the end of the world i mean i still have camel :D:D

Kittygyal
04-27-2006, 05:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hatshepsut
well if it doesnt happen and i dont get it then you know thats a-ok i will just laugh muhaha its not the end of the world i mean i still have camel :D:D

Salam,

OK sis what ever you say :)

W.salam

Sister_6038
04-27-2006, 05:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamgyal
Salam,

OK sis what ever you say :)

W.salam
indeed....:statisfie :statisfie

H4RUN
04-27-2006, 06:02 PM
im getting a golf gti NO FAIR I WANTED MR BEANS TOXIC GREEN MINI......:heated: :heated: actually i need to learn how to drive...actually talking about learning i need actually to get my provisional licence muhaha!! but yeah im getting a golf IF i pass my A LEVELS AND IN MY HOUSE PASS IS Bs and ABOVE!!!
well guess what Mr beans actual mini that you see on the Tv was up for sale...in its actual condition...ie. dodgy paint work, panels dont line up, a dent here and there :happy:....oh and golf GTi's yes yes old skoool:) by the way insurance on a Gti? for a first time driver? going 2 be a tad high dont u think?
wa'alaikumsalam

Kittygyal
04-27-2006, 06:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by H4RUN
well guess what Mr beans actual mini that you see on the Tv was up for sale...in its actual condition...ie. dodgy paint work, panels dont line up, a dent here and there :happy:....oh and golf GTi's yes yes old skoool:) by the way insurance on a Gti? for a first time driver? going 2 be a tad high dont u think?
wa'alaikumsalam
Salam,

*ahem bro Gti are old and they rub it it i like a beema or a 3 wheeler which is called a banger:giggling:

W.salam

Sister_6038
04-27-2006, 06:06 PM
wa'alaikumsalam
:sl:
well im clever gonna get my sis as 1st person driver muhaha and on her insurance company where she has a ten years no claims bonus muhaha!! erm i think that should work...besides i have road rage issues so i dont mind paying loads...muhaha.....but first let me check out mr bean's mini....yep yep *walks off pondering*...

extinction
04-27-2006, 06:09 PM
only on a place like li can we go from car jokes to lamborghini's to mr.beans golf and working at sony...I love this place!!

Kittygyal
04-27-2006, 06:09 PM
ERM listen ppl don't you fink bangers are well baaaaaad? :P

W.salam

Sister_6038
04-27-2006, 06:10 PM
grrr....grrrrrrr....grrrr......im saying NO more....:w:

Kittygyal
04-27-2006, 06:13 PM
Salam,

don't you think tinted windows and baaaaaaad wheels 0n a 3 wheeler looks fart man? :p

W.salam

H4RUN
04-27-2006, 06:19 PM
Salam,

*ahem bro Gti are old and they rub it it i like a beema or a 3 wheeler which is called a banger:giggling:

W.salam
ahem ahem ahem lol GTi old hmmm im pretty sure there are new ones, but i am on about ze old ones...they are iconic!!!:okay: :thumbs_up
w/salam

chacha_jalebi
04-27-2006, 06:20 PM
lol mmmm, its all bout bmw hai hai, jus havin a x5 or or or even mercedes slk is class, ooooooo wot bout dem aston martins?? inshallah inshallah lol

Sister_6038
04-27-2006, 06:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi
lol mmmm, its all bout bmw hai hai, jus havin a x5 or or or even mercedes slk is class, ooooooo wot bout dem aston martins?? inshallah inshallah lol
hmm nope only bmw that rocks is the m5...*drop drops* have you seen the body on that...that car is only for cool people...though i wouldnt buy one unless i had enough cash to give same amount to charity...

extinction
04-27-2006, 06:22 PM
i dont get why golf gti? they are so small and not that fast really get like civic si and hook that up or an eclipse? a celica? or get a v6? why gti??

Kittygyal
04-27-2006, 06:23 PM
ahem ahem ahem lol GTi old hmmm im pretty sure there are new ones, but i am on about ze old ones...they are iconic!!!:okay: :thumbs_up
w/salam

Salam,

Hey bro Gti just sucks!

Kittygyal
04-27-2006, 06:24 PM
i dont get why golf gti? they are so small and not that fast really get like civic si and hook that up or an eclipse? a celica? or get a v6? why gti??

Salam,

easy now tiger thats whats you say bro why GTi?

W.salam

chacha_jalebi
04-27-2006, 06:24 PM
hmm nope only bmw that rocks is the m5...*drop drops* have you seen the body on that...that car is only for cool people...though i wouldnt buy one unless i had enough cash to give same amount to charity...
m5 hmmmm, ye but sister x5 is mashallah lol :)

Kittygyal
04-27-2006, 06:25 PM

Salam,

easy easy bro thats what you say NOT Gti thy just suck!

W.salam

Sister_6038
04-27-2006, 06:25 PM
ok the story goes...my family are giants....legroom is essential...also i have 6 close close mates no actually its 7 i dont know but its more than the legal amount allowed in a car at anytime unless a seven seater or mini-bus so work with me here im gonna shove them all into the back of the gti bar 3...one in the passenger seat and the other two in the nice roomy boot...khalas!! end of...i dont like civic...boy racer trashy car....

chacha_jalebi
04-27-2006, 06:27 PM
Salam,

W.salam
i agree lol, gti gettin a bit olddy now, ooooooooo wot bout lotus lol i can go on on bout cars :statisfie

Sister_6038
04-27-2006, 06:29 PM
m5 hmmmm, ye but sister x5 is mashallah lol :)
all about m5 bro :D:D:D

Salam,

W.salam
i dont mind if my car sucks...its transport at the end of the day vroom vroom ROAD RAGE HERE I COME!!!

extinction
04-27-2006, 06:32 PM
you want to get a gti because of leg room you are totally lost?? who gets a gti for space? I hope you were joking lol and civic is a cliche alright so is golf and celica and focus and hyundai v6's and on and on and i almost forgot so are audi a4's

H4RUN
04-27-2006, 06:33 PM
civic si or golf mk1/2 gti ...im pretty sure i know which 1 i would go for... as for looks and power...once again eat the Mk2 gti 16v's dust lol...
y gti u say my friend? well simpe, Mk 1 golf GTi was the first car to have the fuel injection system aka 'i' on the end of Gt...hence better fuel economy and power...not to mention the golf mk1/2 are known to be the best ever hot hatches! thats all lol oh and V6...VR6 golf/corrado amazing sound! personally prefer turbo'd cars lol
:w:

------
04-27-2006, 06:37 PM
[MAD]MY FERRARI F40 ISNT THERE[/MAD]

Sister_6038
04-27-2006, 06:41 PM
[QUOTE=hafizmo;278505]you want to get a gti because of leg room you are totally lost?? who gets a gti for space? I hope you were joking lol QUOTE]

no am DEADLY serious:rollseyes :rollseyes

Kittygyal
04-27-2006, 06:44 PM
i agree lol, gti gettin a bit olddy now, ooooooooo wot bout lotus lol i can go on on bout cars :statisfie

easy now tiger.

go for beemaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa yh wiv tinted windos n base and fart wheels

diz car is fart man 2006 BMW X5: Quick Quote
3.0i 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

extinction
04-27-2006, 06:47 PM
you keep on saying fart? I think you mean to say phat???

Sister_6038
04-27-2006, 06:48 PM
you keep on saying fart? I think you mean to phat???
eww eww chav word!!!

Kittygyal
04-27-2006, 06:48 PM
you keep on saying fart? I think you mean to phat???

Salam LOLz nnnnnnno i mean fart ok woteva

so wot was i saying cars that have a good quality are the beast but you can't go worng wiv legacy LOLz

W.salam

extinction
04-27-2006, 06:49 PM
I have no idea whats a chav but cant be a good thing and Im only correcting the sis I dont actually use the word because it is so played out

Sister_6038
04-27-2006, 06:50 PM
I have no idea whats a chav but cant be a good thing and Im only correcting the sis I dont actually use the word because it is so played out
ok lets not go off topic....*whooooa steers back on topic*

extinction
04-27-2006, 06:50 PM
with what car?

Kittygyal
04-27-2006, 06:51 PM
Salam,

excuse me bro! the word Fart means classic andits soooooooo beautiful and the word chav means i won't say i'll let you figure it out LOLz :p

W.salam

Kittygyal
04-27-2006, 06:51 PM
with what car?

BEEma

Sister_6038
04-27-2006, 06:52 PM
its the car fred flintstone had woohoo...yabba dabba doooo

Kittygyal
04-27-2006, 06:53 PM
its the car fred flintstone had woohoo...yabba dabba doooo

Salam,

Ahem not sure LOLz :p

where is me beema fan bro gone?

W.salam

Sister_6038
04-27-2006, 06:54 PM
Salam,

Ahem not sure LOLz :p

where is me beema fan bro gone?

W.salam
forget the bmws and the brother its all about sisters and their crazy wacky cars :D:D:D

Kittygyal
04-27-2006, 06:55 PM
forget the bmws and the brother its all about sisters and their crazy wacky cars :D:D:D

Ahem i need me bro caca-jabli back

ok anyway BEEMA is fart man

------
04-27-2006, 06:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Islamic Kuri
[MAD]MY FERRARI F40 ISNT THERE[/MAD]
Am I being ignored in this thread?

Sister_6038
04-27-2006, 06:57 PM
Ahem i need me bro caca-jabli back

ok anyway BEEMA is fart man
ok as you please...*walks out of thread and back to work*

Kittygyal
04-27-2006, 06:57 PM
Am I being ignored in this thread?

NO sis your not! :)

OK there baaaaaaaad man ferarri F1 woow you can't go wrong man

------
04-27-2006, 07:01 PM
[PIE]Here is my Ferrari :p[/PIE]

H4RUN
04-27-2006, 07:04 PM
oh yes lotus! talk about the Lotus Carlton!!! 1 of my all time favz:thumbs_up
aka lotus omega....once known to be the fastest four door saloon in the WORLD!!! would lurrrve 2 get ma hands on that !! if only i was old enough lol

chacha_jalebi
04-27-2006, 07:07 PM
lol bro, c lotus is heavyyyy

chacha_jalebi
04-27-2006, 07:09 PM

okie doks in dat case, erm erm den inspecta gadget ( i fink its his car) he has a heavy car lol

Kittygyal
04-27-2006, 07:09 PM
lol bro, c lotus is heavyyyy

YEA bro dn't mess wiv that man!

Kittygyal
04-27-2006, 07:10 PM
[PIE]Here is my Ferrari :p[/PIE]

wicked man dats baaaaaaaaaad LOLz

chacha_jalebi
04-27-2006, 07:11 PM
dats my ex ferrari ner ner lol *blushes*

Hijaabi22
04-27-2006, 07:13 PM
jus cos u jeolous!! ive already designed my car number pl8z, chek dis out:

oh mannnnnnnn its too big 2 show, i gta show, i gta show u guys!!

Well basically its yellow and says N41L4 wid girlracer on da sides and its got errrr says lambo on the background....:statisfie ;D :okay: :okay:

Lol im gna resize it and show u guyssssssss:okay:

Sister_6038
okie doks in dat case, erm erm den inspecta gadget ( i fink its his car) he has a heavy car lol
*round of applause* go go inspector gadget!!

Kittygyal
wot bwt GTi LOLz

Sister_6038
04-27-2006, 07:15 PM
wot bwt GTi LOLz
gtis are coolio too cant wait til i get mine inshaAllah am gonna make my sis get one too...oh eh actually i have six sisters woohoo six different gtis in different colours woohoo ooh eh rainbow colours!! im joking im joking!!!

extinction
04-27-2006, 07:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ------------
jus cos u jeolous!! ive already designed my car number pl8z, chek dis out:

oh mannnnnnnn its too big 2 show, i gta show, i gta show u guys!!

Well basically its yellow and says N41L4 wid girlracer on da sides and its got errrr says lambo on the background....:statisfie ;D :okay: :okay:

Lol im gna resize it and show u guyssssssss:okay:
Im assuming you like naila boss? nice number plate mine hafizmo..you can see how it looks at

Kittygyal
04-27-2006, 07:21 PM
Im assuming you like naila boss? nice number plate mine hafizmo..you can see how it looks at

www.myspace.com/hafizmo

erm bro u better delete that site now before you get done:uhwhat

Hijaabi22
04-27-2006, 07:29 PM

www.myspace.com/hafizmo

MINES BETTER, CHEK MINE OUT, WAY BETTER THEN URS:okay: :okay:

JOKIN

WATS NAILA BOSS

H4RUN
04-27-2006, 07:32 PM
bro chacha jalebi n sista islamgyal WOW...im amazed u 2 know what a lotus carlton is....not many people do lol oh well that makes 3 of us now...i've only ever seen 3 lol

Kittygyal
04-27-2006, 07:38 PM
;D ;D
bro chacha jalebi n sista islamgyal WOW...im amazed u 2 know what a lotus carlton is....not many people do lol oh well that makes 3 of us now...i've only ever seen 3 lol

hey bro you know wot mu bmw is gna lick all lot of yh!
and lotus cum on ppl its the 21st century! Get a life man! ;D

chacha_jalebi
04-27-2006, 07:40 PM
:? lol bro harun lemme b honest wit ya, i jus agreed wit ya cos it was a lotus :) , i dint hav a clue wot model d carlton is lol!!

x Maz x
04-27-2006, 07:42 PM
;)...Allow your poxy lotus...all bout ma ryd...Minnnnniiiii cooper...check this was a sick one omg omg was wickeeeeeed parked up...so tempted to go hijack it :( WalaykumAsalaam x Hai hai check time Maghrib *faints!*

Kittygyal
04-27-2006, 07:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by x Maz x
;)...Allow your poxy lotus...all bout ma ryd...Minnnnniiiii cooper...check this was a sick one omg omg was wickeeeeeed parked up...so tempted to go hijack it :( WalaykumAsalaam x Hai hai check time Maghrib *faints!*

yo.yo sis chill mini cooper is good but not that good as mr lotus init bro chaha and harry?;D

Kittygyal
04-27-2006, 07:44 PM
:? lol bro harun lemme b honest wit ya, i jus agreed wit ya cos it was a lotus :) , i dint hav a clue wot model d carlton is lol!!

OMG! dn't say u dn't knw wot it is?:?

chacha_jalebi
04-27-2006, 07:55 PM
i dont jii lol hai haii, i only no d new lotusss, haiiiiiii :statisfie but lol havin 1 of dem cars wud b heavy!!!

Kittygyal
04-27-2006, 07:56 PM
i dont jii lol hai haii, i only no d new lotusss, haiiiiiii :statisfie but lol havin 1 of dem cars wud b heavy!!!

erm bro people will stare at man :offended:

x Maz x
04-27-2006, 07:58 PM
Nah all bout Miniz...nyc lil blak 1s :) Das de lyf cant afford it though...jus gonna b a dreem ...hmmm unless anyone wants to donate some money towards it? so i may purchase it? anyone? anyone? anyone at all?? WalaykumAsalaam x

extinction
04-27-2006, 07:59 PM
sorry only give charity to poor people sis and minis arent that far away as you think?they are actually quite affordable

chacha_jalebi
04-27-2006, 07:59 PM
il donate if u donate 2wards me bmw n lotus, my gosh lol we dnt need donations does any1 no pimp my ride? dat tv show? y dnt we jus send our uncles ji gadi der!! all will b sorted!! ya get moii

Kittygyal
04-27-2006, 08:00 PM
Nah all bout Miniz...nyc lil blak 1s :) Das de lyf cant afford it though...jus gonna b a dreem ...hmmm unless anyone wants to donate some money towards it? so i may purchase it? anyone? anyone? anyone at all?? WalaykumAsalaam x

ok sis i will help you :)

H4RUN
04-27-2006, 08:03 PM
chacha jeeee jus 4 u lol ...lotus carlton...377bhp 419lb torque erm 0-60mph in 5.2 although 4.9 was recorded top end 176mph although 180 achievable...oh and its basicaly a vauxhall carlton jus a lot more beeefier lol oh and from modern standards it is still very very capable ! so who was sayin m5 all dat? agree it is but old metal rulez...like the Audi Ur quattro :thumbs_up

chacha_jalebi
04-27-2006, 08:05 PM
wot bout moi??:ooh: lol wot happen 2 d lotus creww :okay: lol HELP HELP

chacha_jalebi
04-27-2006, 08:06 PM
old mite b gold but new is erm erm new is kool lol, naa d new lotus r jus hai hai man!! me not in2 classic cars lol, but in2 d new 1s!!!

x Maz x
04-27-2006, 08:08 PM
Laugh out loud...oi dont watch i was only messing about ;) WalaykumAsalaam x

extinction
04-27-2006, 08:12 PM
pmr is so old besides its rehearsed shows and not real live people who get their cars done

IbnAbdulHakim
04-27-2006, 08:12 PM
my number plate will be = G95 Y35J or sum weird normal thing

im not payin £500 for a number plate LOL the joke of it all!!! that money is betta gone to charity!

x Maz x
04-27-2006, 08:20 PM
Laugh out Loud Abd' Majid...Agreed though...whats the point their only letters and numbers...who gonna look at it apart from the public? pshhht who cares what dey think? bovaaaaaaaad? WalykumAsalaam x

Sister_6038
04-28-2006, 11:30 AM
i know OF someone (i dont know them personally dont wanna) who spent £10,000 grand on their licence plate....grrrrrrrr.....

Hijaabi22
04-28-2006, 11:38 AM
i intend to do the same^^ ;-) ..only i aint payin ;p

Sister_6038
04-28-2006, 11:39 AM
nooo dont do it!! dont fall into the trap of wanting to impress people!! its laaaaaaaaaaaame

Hijaabi22
04-28-2006, 11:44 AM
[BANANA]HEY I DONT WANT 2 IMPRESS NO-1, I CUDNT CARE LESS WAT PPL THINK OF ME, SERIOUSLY

Anyways guys, i lookin 4 a car, so if any1 sees anythin that moves and has 4 wheels and is a reasonable price cud u please lemme know, jazakallah.... make sure it suitable 4 a NEW driver ;-)[/BANANA]

Sister_6038
04-28-2006, 11:45 AM
check out auto trader...its cool

Hijaabi22
04-28-2006, 11:55 AM
[S]i have done, nowt there i fancy...i want a yellow lambo, but everytym i tyoe it in price range b/w 500-2000 NOTHIN seems to come up....i wonder why ;p lol[/S]

Muslim Soldier
04-28-2006, 04:53 PM
wow!
I see what interests many LI members.

IbnAbdulHakim
04-28-2006, 11:06 PM
[BANANA]HEY I DONT WANT 2 IMPRESS NO-1, I CUDNT CARE LESS WAT PPL THINK OF ME, SERIOUSLY

Anyways guys, i lookin 4 a car, so if any1 sees anythin that moves and has 4 wheels and is a reasonable price cud u please lemme know, jazakallah.... make sure it suitable 4 a NEW driver ;-)[/BANANA]
Alhamdullilah and Allahuakbar, i pray you get a good vehicle in this dunya and the best in the akhirah :)

Sister_6038
04-28-2006, 11:08 PM
*making vroom vroom noises...and says no more*

shanoor
04-29-2006, 04:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Shukria
Audi
Always Unsafe Designs Implemented.
Accelerates Under Demonic Influence.

BMW

Beautiful Masterpieces on Wheels.
Born Moderately Wealthy.
Big Money Waster.
Blew My Money!
Busted My Wallet.

Fiat
Failure In Automotive Technology.
Feeble Italian Attempt at Transportation.
Found In A Trashcan.
Fix It All the Time.

Ford
First On Recall Day.
Fix Or Repair Daily.
Fast Only Rolling Downhill.

Honda
How Odd, No Damn Acceleration.
Had One, Never Did Again.
Hell Of a Nice Damn Automobile.

Hyundai
Hope You Understand Nothing's Driveable And Inexpensive...

Jaguar
Junk Always Going Under At Repair Shop.

Porsche
Puts Out Really Smoky Carbonate Hazardous Emissions.
Phased Out Racer - Still Can't Hold Engine.
Pulled Over Regularly So Cops Have Enough.

Renault
Retarded Engine, No Acceleration, Ugly Lump of Trash.

Saab
Send Another Automobile Back.
Swedish Automobile - Always Broken.

Volvo
Very Odd Looking Vehicular Object.

What does your car say about you?
Honda Legend I'm too bland for German cars.

Chevrolet Corvette I'm in a mid-life crisis.

Chrysler Neon I sincerely enjoy doing the Macarena.

Ford Explorer I will not be caught dead in a mini van.

Honda Civic I have just graduated and have no credit.

Honda Accord I lack any originality and am basically a lemming.

Jaguar XJ6 I am so rich I will pay 60k for a car that is in the shop 280 days
per year.

Mercedes 500SL I will beat you up if you ask me for an autograph.

Mercedes 560SEL I have a daughter named Bitsy and a son named Cole.

MGB I am dating a mechanic.

Mitsubishi Diamante I don't know what it means either.

Audi 90 I enjoy putting out engine fires.

Triumph TR6 am an amateur mechanic who enjoys a challenge.

Lotus Esprit Ever pay $2000 for a tune up? I do.

Honda del Sol I have always said, half a convertible is better than no convertible at all.

Dodge Charger Reliable is boring. My car is exciting.

Mitsubishi Eclipse Why accelerate? Because you can!

Volvo 740 Wagon I am frightened of my wife.

;D

Very true !!!

Hijaabi22
04-29-2006, 07:11 PM
[PIE]MY CARS GNA REPRESENT WHO AND WAT I AM.........COOL AND STYLISH! Lol.....a YELLOW LAMBO......yeah u guessed it, i luv bein the centre of attention[/PIE]

IbnAbdulHakim
04-29-2006, 08:12 PM
^ :rollseyes :rollseyes :rollseyes

inshaAllah plannin to get my wicked lil banger soon enuff :) inshaAllah

Hijaabi22
04-29-2006, 08:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abd'Majid
^ :rollseyes :rollseyes :rollseyes

inshaAllah plannin to get my wicked lil banger soon enuff :) inshaAllah
:rollseyes :rollseyes :rollseyes

Hijaabi22
04-29-2006, 08:13 PM
wat banger u gna get i need 1 2 GOT MY LICENSE THRU THE POST TODAY WHOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

afriend
04-29-2006, 08:17 PM
Enjoy driving.......oh the envy...:( :mad:

I wanna drive......

IbnAbdulHakim
04-29-2006, 08:19 PM
^ dont evil eye us bro :p lolz

miz soldia: im plannin to get ford fiesta or nissan micra or peugeot or sumthin, nothin 2 extra u kno :)

Hijaabi22
04-29-2006, 08:25 PM
[s]miz Wat? I Want A Micra Or A Corsa Or A Fiat Punto Cos Every1 Tooooooooooooooo Tyt To Buy Me A Yellow Lambo[/s]

Sister_6038
04-29-2006, 08:26 PM
*vroom vrooom enters in her car* can anyone guess which one it is?

Hijaabi22
04-29-2006, 08:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram
Enjoy driving.......oh the envy...:( :mad:

I wanna drive......
hahahahahaaaaaaa man me bin there done the envyin, ull get ther 1 day bro!

Hijaabi22
04-29-2006, 08:30 PM
yellow lambo yellow lambo yellow lambo am i ryt am i ryt am ai am i am i

Sister_6038
04-29-2006, 08:31 PM
yellow lambo yellow lambo yellow lambo am i ryt am i ryt am ai am i am i
sis...nope..sorry the lambos are only for you.....:D:D:D

IbnAbdulHakim
04-29-2006, 08:32 PM
[s]miz Wat? I Want A Micra Or A Corsa Or A Fiat Punto Cos Every1 Tooooooooooooooo Tyt To Buy Me A Yellow Lambo[/s]
Micra is the ONE for the new drivers and corsa is decent. lol dunno much bout punto but pretty sure fiat aint as good as nissan. As for lambo in jannah inshaAllah :) or in ur dreams ;)

IbnAbdulHakim
04-29-2006, 08:33 PM
what thats not a car!!! thats a blasted camel u painted all ova!!! WHO U TRYIN TO TRIK??>

------
04-29-2006, 08:35 PM
LOL! U sad person :p

x Maz x
04-29-2006, 08:35 PM
I cant imagine myself driving...probably get it crashed on first driving test thinking me nex Shumacher...dont want to do that...cant even drive the toy cars or a bicylce let alone a real car :( WalaykumAsalaam x

IbnAbdulHakim
04-29-2006, 08:37 PM
I cant imagine myself driving...probably get it crashed on first driving test thinking me nex Shumacher...dont want to do that...cant even drive the toy cars or a bicylce let alone a real car :( WalaykumAsalaam x
if u try n fail, try again but fail betta till u make it inshaAllah :)

x Maz x
04-29-2006, 08:38 PM
Now you said that...my top priority is going to be failing them all LAUGH OUT LOUD...WalaykumAsalaam x

Sister_6038
04-29-2006, 08:39 PM
what thats not a car!!! thats a blasted camel u painted all ova!!! WHO U TRYIN TO TRIK??>
camel is away on his hols but when he gets back he will be most sincerely offended prepare for war!!!

IbnAbdulHakim
04-29-2006, 08:39 PM
Now you said that...my top priority is going to be failing them all LAUGH OUT LOUD...WalaykumAsalaam x
lol i'll cheer u on shoutin

" YOU CANT DO IT, WHAT THE HELL U TRYIN, JUS GIV UP DAM IT!!!!" lol ;)

IbnAbdulHakim
04-29-2006, 08:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by A'ishah
dont underestimate ur girl skills...women r bettr drivers than men..
take it from sum1 who learnt to drive at th age of 15:statisfie
im waaay betta at drivin then every female i kno, not boastin its tru lol, sry 2 let ya kno :p ( my sis sed it 2 :p)

Hijaabi22
lol ok ill keep dreamin..u gettin ya first car 2?

x Maz x
Laugh out louddddd...Respect!...Oh A'isha it isnt about my 'girly' skills...erm intellectual skills Laugh out loud :) WalaykumAsalaam x

IbnAbdulHakim
04-29-2006, 08:41 PM
lol ok ill keep dreamin..u gettin ya first car 2?
inshaAllah :), even tho i aint passed yet but trus me i doubt i'll fail test is V.soon(inshaAllah plz wiv all ur dua's, i wanna take my mum everywhere, been dreamin of it for a long time :) )

x Maz x
04-29-2006, 08:42 PM
Abd'Majid Akhi dont let it get to your head...you know thats a girls way of telling you your rubbish :)...Dont flatter yourself...hehe WalaykumAsalaam x

IbnAbdulHakim
04-29-2006, 08:42 PM
Abd'Majid Akhi dont let it get to your head...you know thats a girls way of telling you your rubbish :)...Dont flatter yourself...hehe WalaykumAsalaam x
oh i see... it was a lie then :( i understand :( :(

x Maz x
04-29-2006, 08:46 PM
Yes you have been decieving yourself ...bless dont worry just do that flattery thing on the 'Halal fun' section it cheer you up ...it going to make you think your good in something in life :) Laugh out loud Jokin dont have a hissy fit and pop was only messing WalaykumAsalaam x

IbnAbdulHakim
04-29-2006, 08:47 PM
^ subhanAllah :'(

lol, i think i'll go drive a motorbike instead now, jazakAllah khair for the eye openner lol AS IFF!!!!!! its all about my wicked lil banger ;D ;D ;D!!!!

Hijaabi22
04-29-2006, 08:49 PM
inshaAllah :), even tho i aint passed yet but trus me i doubt i'll fail test is V.soon(inshaAllah plz wiv all ur dua's, i wanna take my mum everywhere, been dreamin of it for a long time :) )
HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA U STILL A KID MAN, HOW OLD R U

U AINT GT YA LICENSE YET

HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA

IbnAbdulHakim
04-29-2006, 08:51 PM
HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA U STILL A KID MAN, HOW OLD R U

U AINT GT YA LICENSE YET

HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA
since ur fat i'll let u off for laughin so much, at least it did sum good LOL

but sis am 18 lol, cudnt afford lessons b4 didnt hav a job lol so started takin em recently, inshaAllah make dua innit, i'll prob end up gettin a car b4 u :p

x Maz x
04-29-2006, 08:51 PM
Laugh out loud ;) All bout the lil bangers bruv...Aww MashAllah intentions sweet bout taking his mum everywhere aww bless...WalaykumAsalaam x

Hijaabi22
04-29-2006, 08:56 PM
since ur fat i'll let u off for laughin so much, at least it did sum good LOL

but sis am 18 lol, cudnt afford lessons b4 didnt hav a job lol so started takin em recently, inshaAllah make dua innit, i'll prob end up gettin a car b4 u :p
lol I AINT FAT!! HU SED DAT!!

u 18? cool.....u sound bout 12;D

messin

Sister_6038
04-29-2006, 08:57 PM
lol I AINT FAT!! HU SED DAT!!

u 18? cool.....u sound bout 12;D

messin
bro abd majid has issues about fat people *shakes finger* nuh uh...i dont thinkso

IbnAbdulHakim
04-29-2006, 08:58 PM
bro abd majid has issues about fat people *shakes finger* nuh uh...i dont thinkso
lol how comes every1 thinks this :rollseyes

Sister_6038
04-29-2006, 09:00 PM
*thinks and is just about to say something but cant be bothered...* its off topic anyways

so back to cars...mine is an invisble one which can fly and go "zoom zoom hey!!"

x Maz x
04-29-2006, 09:00 PM
Why does everyone think that? i do recall you cussing them in a thread Laugh out loud...true colours shine...Big up the volutptous peepz on board ;) WalaykumAsalaam x

zircon
04-29-2006, 09:05 PM
never thought of the car's acronym.. fun!

IbnAbdulHakim
04-29-2006, 09:09 PM
LOLL! speakin of motor bikes i rode one once....but i had to put on a beard an mustache caus i didnt want any1 to know i was a girl;D
lol funny but the haramness lol :p

SirZubair
04-29-2006, 09:10 PM
BMW = Bikes Made Well
BMW = Bite My Wallet
BMW = Break My Wallet
BMW = Bring More Wampum
BMW = Bavarian Motorcycles for Wimps
BMW = Basic Marin Wheels
BMW = Big Moronic Woman
BMW = Badly Made Wobbler
BMW = Big Middleclass Wagon
BMW = Bugger My Wallet
BMW = Brilliant Marvellous Wonderful
BMW = Bavarian Motorcycling Wonder
BMW = Bulging Monoshock Wanderer
BMW = Big Money Waste
BMW = Brick Motor Wheezer
BMW = Beats Me, Wilhelm
BMW = Biggest Moron in the World
BMW = Bash My Windshield
BMW = Bayerische Mist Wagen = Bavarian Dung Heap Car
BMW = Bring More Wrenches!
BMW = But Mine Works (best said around Harley riders)
BMW = Bumse Mich Wieder (Screw Me Again)
BMW = Borrow Money Weekly
BMW = Beste Motorrad der Welt = Best Motorcycle in the World
BMW = Be My Wings
BMW = Bavarian Murder Weapon
BMW = Born Moderately Wealthy
BMW = Burning, Melting Wreck (which leads to BMW = Bring More Water)
BMW = Bring Money With you
BMW = Bei Mercedes Weggeworfen = Discarded By Mercedes
BMW = Bad Mother Wheels
BMW = Bigger Meaner Wheelies
BMW = Bring Meat Wagon!
BMW = Bavarian Money Waster
BMW = Bezahl Mal Wieder (pay yet again)
BMW = Bastel Mal Wieder (wrench yet again)
BMW = Bike Might Wheelie
BMW = Bikes Made Weird
BMW = Bend More Wheels (for the 3-spoke crowd)
BMW = Blau Mit Weiþ
BMW = Bitte macht Weg (get out of the way, please)

SirZubair
04-29-2006, 09:12 PM
When i got my licence,i used to find any excuse i could to drive my car.

Nowdays i have to drive to work and back (close to 1 hour each way :grumbling ) so i am sick of driving,..i wish i could afford a chauffeur.lol.

GOod thing about my job is,even thought i'm just a Automotive Parts Person,whenever the latest models come out,i get to test drive them ;)

Hijaabi22
04-29-2006, 09:12 PM
SO ABD MAJID WAT EXACTLY IS UR PROBLEM WID FAT PPL????? I SWEAR IF I WAS FAT ID BELLY BOUNCE YA WAAY OUTTA TOWN!

Hijaabi22
04-29-2006, 09:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SirZubair
When i got my licence,i used to find any excuse i could to drive my car.

Nowdays i have to drive to work and back (close to 1 hour each way :grumbling ) so i am sick of driving,..i wish i could afford a chauffeur.lol.
I CANT WAAAAAAAAAAAIT TO GO CRUUUISIN!!

IbnAbdulHakim
^ ok........

SirZubair
I CANT WAAAAAAAAAAAIT TO GO CRUUUISIN!!
Buhleeeeev me,..one day you will get sick of driving :skeleton:

IbnAbdulHakim
04-29-2006, 09:15 PM
SO ABD MAJID WAT EXACTLY IS UR PROBLEM WID FAT PPL????? I SWEAR IF I WAS FAT ID BELLY BOUNCE YA WAAY OUTTA TOWN!
the other day i went to the opticions and the guy was HUGE prob a 20 stoner or sumthin ye, he kept chekin my eye wiv one hand and drinkin lucozade wiv the other, and wen he closed his face in to take a good luk ye he kept HUFFIN N PUFFIN MY EYE THE FAT THING!!!

lol dunno why i got a problem wiv em :rollseyes LOL :p

Hijaabi22
04-29-2006, 09:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SirZubair
Buhleeeeev me,..one day you will get sick of driving :skeleton:
I SOOOOOO WONT!! HOW CAN ANY1 GET SIK OF A YELLOW LAMBO?!

Hijaabi22
04-29-2006, 09:17 PM
the other day i went to the opticions and the guy was HUGE prob a 20 stoner or sumthin ye, he kept chekin my eye wiv one hand and drinkin lucozade wiv the other, and wen he closed his face in to take a good luk ye he kept HUFFIN N PUFFIN MY EYE THE FAT THING!!!

lol dunno why i got a problem wiv em :rollseyes LOL :p
LOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLL MAAAAAAAAAANNNNN U SOOOOOOOO FUNNY!!

But hey fat ppl .........dnt diss em 2 their face :rollseyes

Sister_6038
04-29-2006, 09:23 PM
:offtopic:

afriend
04-29-2006, 09:26 PM
hahahahahaaaaaaa man me bin there done the envyin, ull get ther 1 day bro!
2 years away from gettin into the front seat of a car...unless I go to Bangladesh.....;D :happy: :giggling:

I've seen an 8 year old drive there...

Hijaabi22
04-29-2006, 10:47 PM
[s]lol Huh[/s]

*noor
04-29-2006, 10:50 PM
2 years away from gettin into the front seat of a car...unless I go to Bangladesh.....;D :happy: :giggling:

I've seen an 8 year old drive there...
how old do u have to be to drive where you live?

afriend
04-29-2006, 10:55 PM
you have to be 17 to get a provisional...But i think u can start learning....bein sly too.....at 16....

*noor
04-29-2006, 10:56 PM
here in New York, you need to be 16 to get a learners permit, and 18 to get your lisence

IbnAbdulHakim
04-30-2006, 10:11 AM
Haramness? ...:confused:
women shudnt dress up like men :p and vice versa lol :p:p dnt wry i kno u was kiddin lol, so was i! now that i've killed it lets carry on!!!

Hijaabi22
04-30-2006, 10:18 AM
[s]wat Are U Chattin^???????[/s]

Hijaabi22
04-30-2006, 10:38 AM
[S]Ok so errrrrrrr when u guys all gna get me my yellow lambo???[/S]

Z
04-30-2006, 10:39 AM
Salaam.

Soon as you pass us the money to go buy it for you.

IbnAbdulHakim
04-30-2006, 10:39 AM
lol i thot i'd cleared dat up :p

its eiva wen u go jannah or in ur dreams inshaAllah :)

i've found a nissan micra, but its white... ugly color for a car so im thinkin bout waitin sum more. Aint gnna spend more den £500 on ma first car!

Hijaabi22
04-30-2006, 10:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Z
Salaam.

Soon as you pass us the money to go buy it for you.
i have no money :rollseyes :( :-\ :laugh:

Hijaabi22
04-30-2006, 10:42 AM
lol i thot i'd cleared dat up :p

its eiva wen u go jannah or in ur dreams inshaAllah :)

i've found a nissan micra, but its white... ugly color for a car so im thinkin bout waitin sum more. Aint gnna spend more den £500 on ma first car!
:rollseyes :rollseyes :rollseyes I want a yellow lambo and i want 1 NOOOOOWWWWWW!!!!!!!!! :okay: :okay: :okay: :okay: :okay: :okay:

How much is da nissan micra? Dats the car dad lukin 4 4me, seen a blue 1, cant wait 2 go cruuuuuiiiiiiisinnnnnnnn

Z
04-30-2006, 10:43 AM
Salaam.

Cruising is for losers and chavs looking for sex only.

x Maz x
04-30-2006, 10:44 AM
I want a slick mini cooper...Oh my that would be the day...

IbnAbdulHakim
^ its all about autotrader lol, i liv close enuff to central london so gettin a lotta cars on offer!! i want a blak car for sum reason lol, or reeeeaaally dark blue! wiv tinted windows!!!!! man wish i was loaded :(!!!

Hijaabi22
Salaam.

Errrrmmmm excuse me? Wat U tryna say?:rollseyes :rollseyes

I AINT A LOSER

I AINT A CHAV

& I AINT A SLAPPER EITHER

x Maz x
04-30-2006, 10:45 AM
LAUGH OUT LOUD @ CHAVS...YO you missing the freshies aswell...have you seen them with the greesed hair in their lil Gulfs thinking they all it Pshhht...thats what ma dad thought and look at him he a taxi driver MUhahahahahah

IbnAbdulHakim
04-30-2006, 10:45 AM
Salaam.

HEY I WAS PLANNIN TO TAKE MY MUM CRUISIN THRU LONDON AT NIGHT TIME!!!!!! the lights of london bridge are BEAUTIFUl bruv!!! and the way the river gleams!!! And sum of the buildings, subhanAllah ITS WIKED!!!!!

Hijaabi22
04-30-2006, 10:46 AM
^ its all about autotrader lol, i liv close enuff to central london so gettin a lotta cars on offer!! i want a blak car for sum reason lol, or reeeeaaally dark blue! wiv tinted windows!!!!! man wish i was loaded :(!!!
keep dreamin mate! Jus like me! Lol

I want eirther blak or yello, one extreme or the other! Man i aint even had my brekky yet.....

Hijaabi22
04-30-2006, 10:46 AM
HEY I WAS PLANNIN TO TAKE MY MUM CRUISIN THRU LONDON AT NIGHT TIME!!!!!! the lights of london bridge are BEAUTIFUl bruv!!! and the way the river gleams!!! And sum of the buildings, subhanAllah ITS WIKED!!!!!
LOLOLOLOLOL:giggling: :giggling: :giggling: :giggling:

x Maz x
04-30-2006, 10:47 AM
Oh my talk about rubbing the salt on the wound...tinted windows :(...Oh dat would be sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kk :'( Notfair i only got £3.45 in my bank account

Z
04-30-2006, 10:48 AM
Salaam.

You won't be doing any of that if you sit all day on this board posting replies about how and what you want and going to do.

Hijaabi22
[S]hUH?[/S]

IbnAbdulHakim
LOLOLOLOLOL:giggling: :giggling: :giggling: :giggling:
lol and jus wats so funny? lol, inshaAllah im hopin to find a betta high then those boys who go cruisin wiv loud musik and girls n stuff. Im gnna go cruisin wiv mayb a nasheed and my mum LOL, and mayb ma sisters and prob take sum drinks (NO NOT ALCY I MEAN DRINKS!!!) and prob pop down sumwhere n jus watch da sunset or sumthin, MAN CANT WAIT 4 A CAR!!!!!! :(!!!!!

Hijaabi22
04-30-2006, 10:49 AM
[S]u reckon if i get the student loan out 4 the next two years and dont spend a penny ill be able 2 afford a yellow lambo?[/S]

IbnAbdulHakim
04-30-2006, 10:50 AM
Salaam.

You won't be doing any of that if you sit all day on this board posting replies about how and what you want and going to do.
dont b a dreamer hater :rant:

Z
04-30-2006, 10:50 AM
Salaam.

No one's hating. Just trying to bring you into the real world.

IbnAbdulHakim
04-30-2006, 10:51 AM
[S]u reckon if i get the student loan out 4 the next two years and dont spend a penny ill be able 2 afford a yellow lambo?[/S]
only if u get sum battered up ugly lukin mashed piece of a lambo lol, plus u dnt wnna b in debt :p lol plus u'll die if u dnt spend a penny :p:p, plus i'll steal ur lambo ;D ;D

Hijaabi22
lol and jus wats so funny? lol, inshaAllah im hopin to find a betta high then those boys who go cruisin wiv loud musik and girls n stuff. Im gnna go cruisin wiv mayb a nasheed and my mum LOL, and mayb ma sisters and prob take sum drinks (NO NOT ALCY I MEAN DRINKS!!!) and prob pop down sumwhere n jus watch da sunset or sumthin, MAN CANT WAIT 4 A CAR!!!!!! :(!!!!!
LOL GUD BOY!!

I PLAN ON PUMPIN THE MUSIC, PUTTIN ON DA SHADES, WINDIN DOWN THE WINDOWS, ROOF OFF, CRUSIN DOWN AND AROUND TOWN!

Lol chill out onli messin......dat cums later

Jokin

InshaAllah next few weeks i shud have a car

Dont worry abd majid ill take u 4 a ride

Tenner per ride:okay: :okay: :okay: :okay:

IbnAbdulHakim
Salaam.

i prefer the dream world ;)

x Maz x
Laugh out Loud Z man bruv got respect for you ;) blunt but sooo funny Muhahahaha...true say gotsa aggree Brother ;)...Aww MashAllah intentions pure WalaykumAsalaam x

Hijaabi22
dont b a dreamer hater :rant:
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D LOOOOOOOOOLLL DREAMER HATER :giggling: :giggling: :giggling:

Hijaabi22
04-30-2006, 10:52 AM
Salaam.

LET US DREAM MATE!

IbnAbdulHakim
04-30-2006, 10:52 AM

InshaAllah next few weeks i shud have a car

Dont worry abd majid ill take u 4 a ride

Tenner per ride:okay: :okay: :okay: :okay:

ye but i'll hav my own ride by then inshaAllah :p

Hijaabi22
04-30-2006, 10:53 AM
only if u get sum battered up ugly lukin mashed piece of a lambo lol, plus u dnt wnna b in debt :p lol plus u'll die if u dnt spend a penny :p:p, plus i'll steal ur lambo ;D ;D
hey a lambos a lambo ok!

Yeah ya ryt, ill die if i dont spend a penny

AND HEY NO ONE GNA EVEN TOUCH MY LAMBO LET ALONE STEAL IT!:rant:

:okay:

Hijaabi22
04-30-2006, 10:54 AM
ye but i'll hav my own ride by then inshaAllah :p
u still livin the dream world? U aint git ya license yet! Il teach u HOW TO DRIVE TOO...WOWWWWWWWW..NOw ders an offer u cant refuse

x Maz x
Dream hater?? *Eyes rolly* okey then...you carry on dreaming ;) Everyones unique in their own manner...some more then most :) WalaykumAsalaam x

IbnAbdulHakim
hey a lambos a lambo ok!

Yeah ya ryt, ill die if i dont spend a penny

AND HEY NO ONE GNA EVEN TOUCH MY LAMBO LET ALONE STEAL IT!:rant:

if its worth ur student loans den its definitly second hand which means its been touched up :okay: sry to burst the bubble lol

IbnAbdulHakim
04-30-2006, 10:55 AM
u still livin the dream world? U aint git ya license yet! Il teach u HOW TO DRIVE TOO...WOWWWWWWWW..NOw ders an offer u cant refuse
i aint ready 4 death yet, i'll get bak 2 u afta hajj :p

Z
04-30-2006, 10:56 AM
Salaam.

Student loans are for studying. If you spend your loan on something other than education and what calls as for living, then you're most likely a chav.

Hijaabi22
if its worth ur student loans den its definitly second hand which means its been touched up :okay: sry to burst the bubble lol
nah i meant when it belongs to MEEEEE no1 gna touch it! They have to pay to even luk at it........ok lol now im gettin carried away...im off to have my breakfast

U guys go round collectin money 4rm these wicked ppl on LI all of which are so eager to chip in towards my yellow lambo

:okay: :okay: :okay:

IbnAbdulHakim
Salaam.

Student loans are for studying. If you spend your loan on something other than education and what calls as for living, then your most likely a chav.
lol bro define chav, i aint use to this slang :hiding:

Hijaabi22
04-30-2006, 10:57 AM
Salaam.

Student loans are for studying. If you spend your loan on something other than education and what calls as for living, then you're most likely a chav.
ONLY SADDOS SPEND THEIR STUDENT LOAN ON STUDYIN, I BIN AT UNI 4 TWO YEARS AND HAVE SPENT ONLY 22.50 ON one BUK OUTTA ALL DA DOSH I GET AND I STILL REGRET IT TO THIS DAY!

Z
04-30-2006, 10:58 AM
Salaam.

And liars and immoral people spend their student loans on other things.

x Maz x
04-30-2006, 10:58 AM
Laugh out loud @ ready for death yet...oi nothing like a near death experiance ;) WalaykumAsalaam x

Hijaabi22
04-30-2006, 10:59 AM
Salaam.

yeah watever I AINT NO LIAR AND I AINT IMMORAL EITHER :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

x Maz x
04-30-2006, 10:59 AM
ONLY SADDOS SPEND THEIR STUDENT LOAN ON STUDYIN,
Yeh you would think student loans where given for then benefit of your education right *eyes rolly*...
Laughing out loud Z you got something against Chavz??? ;)
Drugs? Muhahahahaha WalaykumAsalaam x

Hijaabi22
04-30-2006, 11:00 AM
ONLY SADDOS SPEND THEIR STUDENT LOAN ON STUDYIN,
Yeh you would think student loans where given for then benefit of your education right *eyes rolly*...
Laughing out loud Z you got something against Chavz??? ;)
Drugs? Muhahahahaha WalaykumAsalaam x
SO WAT IF I SPEND MY STUDENT LOAN ON A BIT OF WEED NOW AND THEN

x Maz x
04-30-2006, 11:01 AM
Yo lets not cause a volcanic erpution my Amobrosia processed thick creamy custard smothered on hot apple pie with a touch of Silverspoon icing sugar ;) sure the brother was only messing wit you yaar [friend] WalaykumAsalaam x

Z
Salaam.

And saddos? Tell me who wakes up and posts like a mad woman on an Internet board in the morning before even having their breakfast?

Weed is Haraam. Now you're starting to get all thug now, stop it, it's not you.

Hijaabi22
huuuuuuh hey Z chek ya rep m8

x Maz x
Yeh cuzzin nothing liike blazing now and again? right? right? right ;) WalaykumAsalaam x

Hijaabi22
04-30-2006, 11:02 AM
Salaam.

And saddos? Tell me who wakes up and posts like a mad woman on an Internet board in the morning before even having their breakfast?
Lol maaaaaaaaan u need to chill out a lil

I dont have my breakfast:rant:

x Maz x
04-30-2006, 11:03 AM
Cuzzzzzzzzzzzin cool it man!!! you going over the top of the deck now ;) She had breakfast ;) I saw her munching :) WalaykumAsalaam x

Hijaabi22
OH IS IT REALLY HARAAM? I SOOOO DIDNT KNOW THAT :rollseyes :rollseyes

And how u meant 2 know whether its me or not u dnt know me :okay: :okay: :okay:

Hijaabi22
Cuzzzzzzzzzzzin cool it man!!! you going over the top of the deck now ;) She had breakfast ;) I saw her munching :) WalaykumAsalaam x
hey lol im jus mesin around, Z chek ya rep:okay:

Z
04-30-2006, 11:04 AM
Salaam.

Chill out? 'Cause you're only messing?

If you say so. Now go get your eggs and toast.

Hijaabi22
04-30-2006, 11:05 AM
Salaam.

Chill out? 'Cause you're only messing?

If you say so. Now go get your eggs and toast.
Lol man relax

im off 2 get my brekky :okay: :okay: :okay: :okay: :okay:

------

LOL! Joka! :D

x Maz x
She dont have that ;) She has 5 scrammeled eggs with soldiers and rice-crispies ;) WalaykumAsalaam x

x Maz x
04-30-2006, 11:06 AM
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAUGH OUT LOUD...WEED HARAM? NO NEVER? DONT LIE :( WalaykumAsalaam x

Hijaabi22
04-30-2006, 11:53 AM
She dont have that ;) She has 5 scrammeled eggs with soldiers and rice-crispies ;) WalaykumAsalaam x
HOW U KNOW DAT DUDETTE?;D

x Maz x
04-30-2006, 11:55 AM
I can read you like a book ;) I know everything from where you live to what you eat...erm i would enit I am your mother at the end of the day Muhahah WalaykumAsalaam x

IbnAbdulHakim
04-30-2006, 11:55 AM
whats the best place in london to take a test?
i got mine in barkin :?

Hijaabi22
04-30-2006, 12:01 PM
I can read you like a book ;) I know everything from where you live to what you eat...erm i would enit I am your mother at the end of the day Muhahah WalaykumAsalaam x
LOL maaaaaaaaan ;D ;D

Hijaabi22
04-30-2006, 12:02 PM
whats the best place in london to take a test?
i got mine in barkin :?
wereva u take it ir gna be damn hard! Sorry im jus sayin how it is :okay: :okay: U started takin lessons yet or wat?

IbnAbdulHakim
04-30-2006, 12:04 PM
wereva u take it ir gna be damn hard! Sorry im jus sayin how it is :okay: :okay: U started takin lessons yet or wat?
lol like i sed i GOT my test in barkin as in booked and waitin 2 take it, took about 20 lessons but am more then ready mashAllah, inshaAllah i'll pass it but i really mean it need ur dua's. I got a lotta plans 4 ma new car :peace: lol

Hijaabi22
04-30-2006, 12:06 PM
lol like i sed i GOT my test in barkin as in booked and waitin 2 take it, took about 20 lessons but am more then ready mashAllah, inshaAllah i'll pass it but i really mean it need ur dua's. I got a lotta plans 4 ma new car :peace: lol
2O LESSONS AND U READY?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!u BARKIN mad!lol:rollseyes :rollseyes :rollseyes :rollseyes

Gud luk bruva!! Me be prayin 4 ya!

x Maz x
04-30-2006, 12:07 PM
Maaaaaan? Dont you mean Muuuuuuuuum? LAUGHHH OUT LOUD...Joking...Take care Sister Love you for the sake of Allah x

Hijaabi22
04-30-2006, 12:08 PM
[BANANA]Lol^ u2 sis xxxxxxx[/BANANA]

IbnAbdulHakim
04-30-2006, 12:09 PM
2O LESSONS AND U READY?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!u BARKIN mad!lol:rollseyes :rollseyes :rollseyes :rollseyes

Gud luk bruva!! Me be prayin 4 ya!
lol dun every manuever, every route, driven 3 diff cars, my instructor duznt hav to say much durin da lesson lol, Alhamdullilah its Allahs will :). thx 4 ur dua's, i pray u get the best lukin lambo in jannah lol :)

Hijaabi22
04-30-2006, 12:10 PM
Lol thanks man

[BANANA]Hope u pass![/BANANA]

Hijaabi22
04-30-2006, 12:41 PM
[MOUSE]sum1 talk more bbout caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrssss[/MOUSE]

Kittygyal
04-30-2006, 12:43 PM
Salam,

sis i thought this thread has gone LOLz :p

ok people just post what cars you like or would like to have :)

W.salam

Hijaabi22
04-30-2006, 12:49 PM
Attachment 1210

DATS MYYYYYYYYYY CAAAAAAAAAAAR:happy: :rant: :rant: :okay: :okay: :okay: :okay:

IbnAbdulHakim
04-30-2006, 01:22 PM
^ mayb in jannah

chek out ma wiked lil banger :::::

x Maz x
04-30-2006, 01:23 PM
Laaaaaaaaugh out loud....Sickkkkkkkk car ^ Luvin it! ;)...Thats ma dad's taxi...no wonder no one gets a ride with him ;) WalaykumAsalam x

IbnAbdulHakim
04-30-2006, 01:25 PM
Laaaaaaaaugh out loud....Sickkkkkkkk car ^ Luvin it! ;)...Thats ma dad's taxi...no wonder no one gets a ride with him ;) WalaykumAsalam x
LOOOLLL

but seriously this is the car i wud LUV 2 hav!!!!

HOW WIKED DUZ THAT LUK!!!!!

afriend
04-30-2006, 01:25 PM
LOL^

Japanese cars are the best man!!!

That micra is SIK

Now that's what u call class :p

Hijaabi22
04-30-2006, 01:26 PM
[BANANA]keep dreeeeeeeeeeeeaminnnnnnnn[/BANANA]

Hijaabi22
[S]cool car tho[/S]

Z
Salaam.

Looks like a load of rubbish to be honest.

IbnAbdulHakim
04-30-2006, 01:27 PM
[BANANA]keep dreeeeeeeeeeeeaminnnnnnnn[/BANANA]
will do thank yoo :)

x Maz x
Hang on Let me find ma ride ;) WalaykumAsalaam x

Put that in yo pipe and smoke it :okay:

Starseeker
I don't care what car I get as long as I get one... But i don't even have my provisional yet only 8 more months to wait!!
Can't be that long can it?

IbnAbdulHakim
04-30-2006, 01:39 PM
i been droolin ova dis car for a couple o months now aswell:

afriend
04-30-2006, 01:46 PM
Anyways I Want A Pink Lambo Tooooooooo U Know That 1 U Luved Abd Majid ;p
U want something like this?

Hijaabi22
04-30-2006, 01:47 PM
U want something like this?

WOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BUMBLE BEEEEEEEEEEEEE I WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNTTTTTTT DAAAAAAAAAAAT

Hijaabi22
04-30-2006, 01:49 PM
Hey Guys U Like My Av??? Coool Or Wat!:ace:

Hijaabi22
04-30-2006, 01:52 PM
get me sum more pink carsssssssss

afriend
04-30-2006, 01:57 PM
I will recomend a good, eco friendly japanese car.....perfect example, the Toyota Prius.

Hijaabi22
04-30-2006, 01:58 PM
Is Der Anythin Decent In Autotrader Today? Cant Be Asked To Chek

afriend
04-30-2006, 01:58 PM
I'm going to drive a normal......Reliable jap. car...a Nissan would be nice.

Muezzin
04-30-2006, 02:06 PM
Okay, the thread is open again. I've just deleted a whole lot of off-topic posts, so please stay on-topic or I'll dish out warnings.

Also, this thread is open on the condition that everybody behaves in a dignified, civil manner, regardless of who starts any disputes.

Happy postin'

:)

Z
04-30-2006, 02:50 PM
Salaam.

Why doesn't anyone want to talk about cars now?

IbnAbdulHakim
04-30-2006, 02:52 PM
coz i was eating

gnna get sumthin as square as that :( for my first car inshaAllah :)

pic is from autotrader LOL :p

Z
04-30-2006, 02:55 PM
Salaam.

About first car, I don't think I'm ever going to own one. Too much other things in life to buy other than cars.

afriend
04-30-2006, 02:56 PM
LOL

Nice choice, we had one....which lasted 3 years...So inshallah it wil be good, cos it uses minimal fuel, and if u get a 1.2 Unleaded manual, then it has got ideal acceleration for city rides.....

It might be bliningly ugly...but reliable...

------
04-30-2006, 02:56 PM
As long as I have a car that takes me from place to another, I don't really care what it looks like to be honest.

*noor
04-30-2006, 02:57 PM
i dont think ill be getting a car too soon either. ill be going to college in the city next semester and there's no way im going to ever find parking space there.......ill have to take the subway.

IbnAbdulHakim
Salaam.

About first car, I don't think I'm ever going to own one. Too much other things in life to buy other than cars.
ye but the only thing i do is use the computer, so its gnna b computer/car and thats it for my costs lol. shud b able to afford it inshaAllah :) oh and phone :hiding:

anyway im gnna get a car which is cheap to insure :)

AzN..
Soldiers ur car looks likes a toy
NO AFFENCE :D

afriend
04-30-2006, 02:58 PM
.......ill have to take the subway.
I always prefer it over the car, WITH THE CONDITION THAT IT IS NOT AT PEAK TIMES!

IbnAbdulHakim
04-30-2006, 02:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nurofislam
i dont think ill be getting a car too soon either. ill be going to college in the city next semester and there's no way im going to ever find parking space there.......ill have to take the subway.
this is the reason i cant drive to work :(, congestion charging. Whats the livingstone geezer doin!!!!

its gnna cost me like £60 a week jus to drive to work :offended: (congestion + petrol)

Z
Salaam.

But why does everyone insist on wanting a car so young?

I have really cheap public transport travel, and honestly, right now it isn't too bad. We got new buses and trains, and you get to meet and chat to people that you wouldn't normally chat to.

IbnAbdulHakim
format_quote Originally Posted by AzN..
Soldiers ur car looks likes a toy
NO AFFENCE :D
lol this brother and his wiked posts ;D ;D

IbnAbdulHakim
04-30-2006, 03:00 PM
Salaam.

But why does everyone insist on wanting a car so young?

I have really cheap public transport travel, and honestly, right now it isn't too bad. We got new buses and trains, and you get to meet and chat to people that you wouldn't normally chat to.
no privacy in transport really. I just hate havin to sit next to some1 i dont kno and i kno theres a lotta traffic but waitin at a busstop is sumthin i really hate!! at least u'll b waitin in the confinement of ur own ride if u get a car. Plus of course u can use it 4 shoppin and helpin out people :)

afriend
04-30-2006, 03:01 PM
you get to meet and chat to people that you wouldn't normally chat to.
You probably have not experienced the LOW Aura on public transport....

During peak times....everybody looks like they want to commit suicide...

I'd rather take a car than see their sad faces :(

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.