/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Islamic Radio Station in Minneapolis, MN?

kwolney01
09-08-2007, 05:37 PM
I was just wondering if anybody knows if there's an Islamic Radio Station in Minneapolis, Minnesota.

:sl:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
09-08-2007, 05:57 PM
:w:

I am quite far from you so I have no personal knowledge. But, I believe a phone call to some of the agencies listed in this link would be able tho help you.

http://www.islamicfinder.org/locate....&state=&home=1

kwolney01
09-08-2007, 06:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
:w:

I am quite far from you so I have no personal knowledge. But, I believe a phone call to some of the agencies listed in this link would be able tho help you.

http://www.islamicfinder.org/locate....&state=&home=1
Thank you so much

snakelegs
09-08-2007, 08:27 PM
must be a bit lonely in minnesota, huh?
there are islamic radio stations that you can listen to on the web, but offhand, i don't have any links. maybe someone does. (a while back, even this site had something).
and of course there are an endless variety of lectures on the web that you can download, put the audio on cd and listen to at leisure (even in an mp3 player) by using the fabulously wonderful, marvelous and terrific, and free(!!) audacity program.
http://audacity.sourceforge.net/ :sunny:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Mpls_Muslim
09-09-2007, 01:07 AM
Salam brother, there is a Muslim radio station in the works, I heard them talking about it at Jumma on friday, ishallah soon there will be one, I will let you know when it is up and running.

Wasalam

Abdulah

kwolney01
09-09-2007, 02:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mpls_Muslim
Salam brother, there is a Muslim radio station in the works, I heard them talking about it at Jumma on friday, ishallah soon there will be one, I will let you know when it is up and running.

Wasalam

Abdulah
Thank you so much you just saved me a lot of time trying to look for one..lol

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.