/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Imaams of the Haram'ain - Part VII

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7

Ummu Sufyaan
09-20-2007, 06:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Shakoor15
Haha Sheikh Shuraim made mistake today in taraweeh. In surah Al-An'am. The ayaah is "qaaloo shahidna 'alaa unfusina wa ghurruthum..." he totally left out the words "'alaa unfusinaa" After that he just kept going like nothing happened. Bit In the next rakaat he came went all the back one ruku' and said it correctly. But WOW. Until this year I thought the imams of Masjid Al-Haram were super-human and didnt make mistakes. But they do just like everyone else. And why dont they have the huffaz like Sudais n Juhanee correct right away like in most Masaajid. In Al-Haram thay just wait for the imam to correct himself. I guess it makes it flow, and ppl that arent following or dont know the surah wont catch it.
:sl:
haha back at you!! its your fault for thinking that the imams of the hramain didn't make mistakes. of course they do, they are humans. and atleast he picked up and rectified his own mistake, which goes to show that he still know what he's saying.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IB-Staff
09-20-2007, 07:05 AM
he said koloo wa sh raboo fee maa aslaftum.., but its meant to be koloo wa sh raboo bi maa aslaftum...
kuloo washRaboo bimaa aslaftum? where's that:?

Ummu Sufyaan
09-20-2007, 07:14 AM
sorry, it's meant to be, koloo wa sh raboo haneean bi maa aslaftum. hope that makes sense now. (i left out the part italisised)

Soulja Girl
09-20-2007, 07:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by LI-Staff
kuloo washRaboo bimaa aslaftum? where's that:?
Surat Al Haqqah. :)
Correct me if I am wrong?

appaerntly sh sudais' mum used to have a little peom that went something like (please correct me, i dont remeber it exactly): abdul-rahman abdul-rahman ihfath al-Quraan takon imaam masjid al-haraam (abdul-rahman abdul-rahman memorize the quran, you will be imam of masjid al-haraam)
^Wow, thats sweet...:ooh:

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ummu Sufyaan
09-20-2007, 07:23 AM
Surat Al Haqqah.
yeah, thats right. i think what LI staff's query was the word i left out, as i mentioned in a previous post.

S_87
09-20-2007, 12:44 PM
Haha Sheikh Shuraim made mistake today in taraweeh. In surah Al-An'am. The ayaah is "qaaloo shahidna 'alaa unfusina wa ghurruthum..." he totally left out the words "'alaa unfusinaa" After that he just kept going like nothing happened. Bit In the next rakaat he came went all the back one ruku' and said it correctly. But WOW. Until this year I thought the imams of Masjid Al-Haram were super-human and didnt make mistakes. But they do just like everyone else. And why dont they have the huffaz like Sudais n Juhanee correct right away like in most Masaajid. In Al-Haram thay just wait for the imam to correct himself. I guess it makes it flow, and ppl that arent following or dont know the surah wont catch it.

there are are huffadh behind him i dont know why they dont correct though :?

al Amaanah
09-20-2007, 08:23 PM
masha Allah masha Allah :cry:

Khaldun
09-20-2007, 08:33 PM

I know I know its kinda late to show my face here but I just couldnt resist coming online, even if it were once.

Taraweeh is amazing as always! Praying behind the imams is a dream coming true everytime! Although I cant help notice the mistakes are getting more and frequent this year? Maybe its just me, may Allah help our beloved Imams and make their Hifdh stronger then ever! Or shall I say Sudais Strong? lol :p

For a person sitting at home and watching the Taraweeh salah from the haram I can assure you being here is VERY much different! And as for the question why people dont correct the imams when the slip up, little do you know how scary it is. The other day Abdul Muhsin Al Qasseem made the mistake at end of Surah Al-An'am, people dont give the Imams a change! The entire masjid erupted in correction everything from a 10 year old boy to an old man in a wheel chair who you barely suspected could even talk! All of them corrected the Shaykh, imagen 200 or so people all screaming out different things, naturally the imam was startled and started hesitating and stutter, same thing happen with Shaykh Ale Shaykh when he forgot the word "Shura'aa" in the 9th Juzz, so give the Imams the credit they deserve inshAllah. And I can only Imagen how Makkah must be with all the people making Tawaaf and the noise level being so much higher, the Imam cant simple stop every time he hears a voice...

I was hoping to leave for Makkah yesterday but QadraAllah the trip was cancelled, I might go next weekend if not the last ten days for sure inshAllah, I really miss Sudais and Shuraim, oh and Juhani and Maher are good aswell lol

To M.B: If I go I'll try to drop down at Muhaisinis masjid, but I cant promise anything... "Yaa man lahul 'Izzatu wal Jaala" LOL!

Soulja Girl
09-20-2007, 09:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Khaldun
I was hoping to leave for Makkah yesterday but QadraAllah the trip was cancelled, I might go next weekend if not the last ten days for sure inshAllah
^Brother, if you do go then remember us all in your Duas. :)

'Abd al-Baari
09-20-2007, 09:30 PM

Nice reading your post bro Khaldun and thanks for the answer:) i'd never thought about that
Please remember in your duas whilst your in Makkah..Inshallah

I'm i right in thinking your in Madinah at the moment:?

BlackMamba
09-20-2007, 11:01 PM
Khaldum, Ya that makes sense. I bet theres thousands of people that know the surah the imam is reading. If the makes a mistake everyone would be shouting like crazy. In my local Masjid they had to make announcements to the people to not correct the imam and to only let the two huffaz in the front row correct. I guess the Masjid Al-Haram is way to big for that request to come true.

Admin
09-21-2007, 09:50 AM
Saleh Talib Leading Jumuah in makkah.

------
09-21-2007, 11:25 AM
:salamext:

They are human as well.....and you shouldn't laugh at them. :-\

arehat
09-21-2007, 05:17 PM
sm 1 a good link fr todays makkah taraweeh ?

Soulja Girl
09-21-2007, 05:23 PM
http://www.aswatalislam.net/TV.aspx?channel=saudi1 :)

'Abd al-Baari
09-21-2007, 05:50 PM

Sheikh Shuraim started the taraweh in Makkah and Sheikh Budair in Madinah
sm 1 a good link fr todays makkah taraweeh ?
http://www.haramainrecordings.com/20...2007_1752.html

Sheikh Shuraim just maked a mistake and this time you could hear so many people correct him
Man the ayhas he's reading are hard..i don't balme him!

S_87
09-21-2007, 06:04 PM

well there you go someones correcting and helping sheikh shuraim today

'Abd al-Baari
09-21-2007, 07:27 PM

A little message, any negative comments towards any of the Imams making mistakes...I will push for the maximum penalty which may be a ban. It's not easy leading taraweeh in a small mosque with maximum 500 people reading behind you...And this is many millions. Put yourself in that situation, you'd wet yourself. Trust me.
I'd be scared leading in a Masjid with 50 people forget 500:X
and i completely agree..anyone who disses the Imams should be banned

anyways Sheikh Hussain Ale Sheikh didn't lead taraweeh today..Hope he's okay Inshallah

BlissfullyJaded
09-21-2007, 07:39 PM

Ah, they must have changed on Masjid al Nabawi so Sheikh Hudhaify can do the dua. I guess if it goes this way...he gets the khatam dua maybe? That's if Ramadhaan is 30 nights. That's a niice combo, Sheikh Budayr and Hudhaify. Lol...that's father and son in law innit?

And man...I feel sorry for the imaams when you hear everybody break out into helping them out. That takes soooo much calmness and patience.

ayesha309
09-21-2007, 07:44 PM
i dont want to sound demanding or anything so please forgive me if i do. is anybody going to be posting Taraweeh from Makkah last night (sudais and maher leading) Madinah had been posted but Makkah hadn't.

BlissfullyJaded
09-21-2007, 07:46 PM

http://muslimtents.com/iharam/makkahtaraweeh.html

And it'll be posted on Haramain Salaat Recordings asap inshaAllah. Jazakallah khair for your patience...

webcoran
09-21-2007, 09:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ayesha000
i dont want to sound demanding or anything so please forgive me if i do. is anybody going to be posting Taraweeh from Makkah last night (sudais and maher leading) Madinah had been posted but Makkah hadn't.
Assalamu 'alaykum

Yesterday tarawih with shaykh Mahir and Sudays is available here :

http://www.islam-fr.com/modules/news...p?storyid=2404

Wa salamu 'alaykum

Ummu Sufyaan
09-22-2007, 04:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnRuwahah
Salaatul qiyaam yathaabakum ullah ... Allahu Akbar :cry:

Sheikh Shuraim(HA) and Surah Taubah go so well :'( I couldn't believe my ears...I was being mesmerized by an angelic voice! Shame he didn't get to read the other part of it...Though I think where Shk.J is reading from now was best read by Sheikh Shuraim(HA) in 1424 :thumbs_up ... Best EVER!

:uuh: YEAH!! :uuh: lol..May Allah make us among those who can recite the Quran properly, ameen. May Allah reward the imams for their efforts insha'Allah.

------------------

A little message, any negative comments towards any of the Imams making mistakes...I will push for the maximum penalty which may be a ban. :mad: It's not easy leading taraweeh in a small mosque with maximum 500 people reading behind you...And this is many millions. Put yourself in that situation, you'd wet yourself. Trust me.

is that the year he broke down in tears.
and have you become mod or something:?

i was wondering the same thing, sis ayesha. :X

Sh Sudais's taraweeh seems to cut off at the beginning/middilish though.

Na7lah
09-22-2007, 04:33 AM
Though I think where Shk.J is reading from now was best read by Sheikh Shuraim(HA) in 1424 ... Best EVER!
:thumbs_up

BlackMamba
09-22-2007, 06:33 AM
I have some questions about the imams of masjid al haram. Who picks them, Do they have to be from Saudi Arabia, and how to they get so good? Do they just make up there style of reading or do they have teachers? Also does anyone know who the imams were before Shuraim n Sudais.

Najiullah
09-22-2007, 07:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by maryam11

here is the full recording

Haramain Salaat Recordings: Ramadhaan 1428

lol no sis you can always ask for recordings in imams of haramain thread :)

webcoran
09-22-2007, 09:00 AM

I don't understand, video of sudays is not cut at beginning ?

Can you tell me from which minute it's cut please ?

Ummu Sufyaan
09-22-2007, 09:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Najiullah
here is the full recording

Haramain Salaat Recordings: Ramadhaan 1428

lol no sis you can always ask for recordings in imams of haramain thread :)
jazakallahu khair.

I don't understand, video of sudays is not cut at beginning ?

Can you tell me from which minute it's cut please ?
no its all good now. jazakallahu khair brother, anyways.

'Abd al-Baari
09-22-2007, 09:46 AM

I have some questions about the imams of masjid al haram. Who picks them, Do they have to be from Saudi Arabia, and how to they get so good? Do they just make up there style of reading or do they have teachers? Also does anyone know who the imams were before Shuraim n Sudais.
The Imams are picked by the Saudi King and are picked on their Islamic Knowlege and Tajweed...The Imams do have their teachers and Inshallah i'll try to find out which ones for you

The Imams before Sheikh Sudais/Shuraim include Sheikh Ali Jaber, Sheikh Abdullah Khulaify

Ummu Sufyaan
09-22-2007, 10:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullah2907

The Imams are picked by the Saudi King and are picked on their Islamic Knowlege and Tajweed...The Imams do have their teachers and Inshallah i'll try to find out which ones for you

The Imams before Sheikh Sudais/Shuraim include Sheikh Ali Jaber, Sheikh Abdullah Khulaify
as far as i know, sh. Shuraim didn't have a huffuth teacher.

Urm..Nope, It's this one: (Starts with a recitation from a different year, but second part is the 1424 version)

Surah Taubah 1424
jazakallahu khair.

Najiullah
09-22-2007, 11:00 AM
  1. Sheikh Abdullah bin Hassan Al-Sheikh Imam appointed in 1344 and died 1378.
  2. Sheikh Abdul Aziz bin Abdullah Asheikh did not find his dates
  3. Shaykh Abd-al-Zahir(of the Republic of Egypt) died in 1370.
  4. Sheikh Hamza Mamedben Abdulrazzaq (of the Republic of Egypt) died in 1392.
  5. Sheikh Abdullah bin Ghani Khayyat appointed imams in 1373, died in 1415.
  6. Sheikh Mohammed bin Abdalmhemen Aboalsamh died in 1399.
  7. Sheikh Abdullah bin Mohammed Al-Khalifa was appointed imam in 1373, died in 1414.
  8. Mamedben Sheikh Abdallah Al-Shalan died in 1417.
  9. Sheikh Mohammed bin Abdullah was appointed Imaam in 1385.
  10. Sheikh Ali Jabber was appointed imaam in 1401 , he died in 1425.
  11. Sheikh Saleh bin Hameed Abdalla bin appointed imaam in 1404 .
  12. Sheikh Rahman bin Abdul Aziz Alsdes appointed imam in 1404.
  13. Sheikh Saud bin Ibrahim Asharim appointed imaam 1412.
  14. Sheikh Omar Bin Abdullah appointed imam in 1413 , he died in 1423.
  15. Sheikh Osama bin Abdullah Khayyat appointed imam in 1418.
  16. Sheikh Saleh Aal Talib was appinted imam in 1423.
http://www.islamicboard.com/general/29321-imaams-haramain-part-vi-249.html#post510802

Ummu Sufyaan
09-22-2007, 11:03 AM
in medina, i know that sh. abdul-Hameed al-Kishk was imam. I dont know the dates though. but apperently he died in sujood. And he was also egyption, as far as i know.

'Abd al-Baari
09-22-2007, 11:12 AM

Sheikh Abdullah bin Hassan Al-Sheikh Imam appointed in 1344 and died 1378.
Sheikh Abdul Aziz bin Abdullah Asheikh did not find his dates
Shaykh Abd-al-Zahir(of the Republic of Egypt) died in 1370.
Sheikh Hamza Mamedben Abdulrazzaq (of the Republic of Egypt) died in 1392.
Sheikh Abdullah bin Ghani Khayyat appointed imams in 1373, died in 1415.
Sheikh Mohammed bin Abdalmhemen Aboalsamh died in 1399.
Sheikh Abdullah bin Mohammed Al-Khalifa was appointed imam in 1373, died in 1414.
Mamedben Sheikh Abdallah Al-Shalan died in 1417.
Sheikh Ali Jabber was appointed imaam in 1401 , he died in 1425.
Sheikh Omar Bin Abdullah appointed imam in 1413 , he died in 1423.
May Allah grant them all the highest stage of Jannah..Ameen

btw does this mean that there have been Imams from countries apart from Saudi Arabia?

S_87
09-22-2007, 01:01 PM

to add on to what abdullah said
the imams and also shuyookh, they arent just hafidh of the Quran but have (or get) doctorates which is like a mufti status

they have studied from top scholars including the late sheikh bin baz, bin uthaimin, Al afeefee Rahimahumullah and others like sheikh fawzan, jibreen, tuwaijri , sadlan the list goes on. even sheikh subayyil has taught a couple of them

as for sheikh sudais when he was young he was taught Quran memorisation by sheikh abdul rahman faryan, sheikh muhammed abdul majeed and sheikh muhammed hassan.
if i recall correctly in Sheikh talibs bio it said one of his Quran teachers was sheikh muhaisni :?

*Salma*
09-22-2007, 06:17 PM

Sheikh Maher Mu'ayqali leading taraweeh* in makkah

and Sheikh Hudhaify in madinah

haaris195
09-22-2007, 06:38 PM
has n e 1 got shk talib's bio in english??

S_87
09-22-2007, 07:25 PM

sheikh sudais prayed absolutely top today. from his first rakah he was all wavery. duaa now.. :cry:

ayesha309
09-22-2007, 07:37 PM
sheikh sudais prayed absolutely top today. from his first rakah he was all wavery. duaa now..
i was jus going to write dat....he was soo emotional and absolutely amazing.

oh yeh n bro, sorry one more request......is it possible to get the qunoot dua only for Night 9 in Makkah (sudais and maher). if it is not possible, it is k

Na7lah
09-22-2007, 07:49 PM
the prayer today was Mshallah :thumbs_up
i thnk SH.Hudaify led madinah am not sure though

S_87
09-22-2007, 09:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by haaris195
has n e 1 got shk talib's bio in english??

inshaAllah in a few days i should have it finished, ill post it up when im done hopefully

al Amaanah
09-23-2007, 12:24 AM
masha Allah :cry:

M.B
09-23-2007, 10:48 AM
Sh: sudais made a mistake yesterday and you could hear sheikh talib correcting but it was a minor mistake.

haaris195
09-23-2007, 11:02 AM
really? at what point was this at?

al Amaanah
09-23-2007, 02:19 PM
why doesnt haramainrecordings.com work, unless I log in or something?

Najiullah
09-23-2007, 02:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by al Amaanah
why doesnt haramainrecordings.com work, unless I log in or something?
its working now :)

oh yeh n bro, sorry one more request......is it possible to get the qunoot dua only for Night 9 in Makkah (sudais and maher). if it is not possible, it is k
here its is :)
Media Tags are no longer supported

Download wmv

InshaAllah today SJ will pray for Pakistani Cricket team :)

ayesha309
09-23-2007, 05:25 PM
Originally Posted by Jawharah
http://muslimtents.com/iharam/makkahtaraweeh.html

And it'll be posted on Haramain Salaat Recordings asap inshaAllah. Jazakallah khair for your patience...
Originally Posted by webcoran
Assalamu 'alaykum

Wa salamu 'alaykum
Originally Posted by Najiullah
here its is

Download
Jazak'Allah everyone for your kindness in providing me with various different sites of the Taraweeh and dua. its awesome.
bro haaris195 it was in the beginning of the second rakaat, but Sheikh Talib did not fully correck Shiekh Sudais, he just told him like two ayaahs previous to that ayaat, and Shiekh Sudais kind of self corrected himself

Soulja Girl
09-23-2007, 05:27 PM
InshaAllah today SJ will pray for Pakistani Cricket team :)
^Lol! :giggling:

Todays Madinah Adhan was niceee! :)

Najiullah
09-23-2007, 05:45 PM
sheikh shuriam has sore throat :(

ayesha309
09-23-2007, 05:47 PM
yeh he sounds very different but still good

S_87
09-23-2007, 05:47 PM
:Sl:

yeh hes started surah al fatihah with a totally different dream. i think today he'll be emotional :? Surah Hud innit?

ayesha309
09-23-2007, 05:49 PM
yeh surah Hud, it sounds like he has been crying a lot

Najiullah
09-23-2007, 05:56 PM
yeah he almost cried on verse 17 or 18

he cried on verse 47 ..................

S_87
09-23-2007, 06:05 PM
:Sl:

:cry: :cry: hes just like one step from breaking down

may Allah bless him

shuraimfan4lyf
09-23-2007, 06:51 PM
As-salamu Alaykum

MashaAllah,right now Sheikh Juhany is reciting verry beautifully,he is doing slowly,and sounding very awesome. Its one of his best so far in Ramadan.

S_87
09-23-2007, 07:34 PM

oh here is most of the biography based on the bio thats been posted loads of times. (which is based around him being a judge) ive got a couple of paragraphs left which inshaAllah ill get to one day
it wasnt all done by me so i give credit to a dear sister whos not on this forum. oh there may be some mistakes, if so feel free to correct me lol

Sheikh Saleh bin Muhammed bin Ibrahim aal Talib judge of the high court in Makkah- Imam in year 1423h.
The Sheikh is from the virtuous tribe Tai from the clan of Banu Tamim (Banu Tamim is a real old tribe with a lot of history for example:said by Muhammed :arabic5: banu tamim will be most resistant against dajjal and are bravest on battlefield)
Born in Riyadh in year 1393 to a family known for its piety and dedication to religion many of whom learnt Quran before maturity?
father of sheikh: Muhammad Ibn Ibraheem Ibn Muhammad Aal Taalib had the fadhl (like virtue/blessing but not same word), from Allah, of having founded schools of the Holy Qur'aan Memorisation, which 'are run under the Wizaarat Al-Ma3aarif and he has a part in joining in its............since the year 1393 hijri, in that he worked with Sheikh Muhammad Ibn Sinaan. He also used to recite (the Qur'aan) to some of the scholars before the year 1400 hijri and he has some da3wah participations in the country and outside of it and those who were keen on it were the ones influenced by it like:
Sheikh Abdul Aziz al Qassim
Sheikh.d Saad al Hamid
Sheikh Muhammed al Muhasini and others

his grandfather: Ibrahim bin Muhammed aal Talib from the students of Sheikh Muhammed bin Ibrahim rahimahullah and he moved to the Eastern province for like almost 30 years then returned to Riyadh to a place called 'Dalam'

Sheikh Saleh finished Quran memorisation before coming of age. He graduated from the College of Shariah in Riyadh in 1414, then did his masters which he completed in 1417. whilst he was doing his masters he started work in the high court in Riyadh and then in the ... in riyadh too
he was appointed judge in this place called "Turba" which is near Taif for almost 2 years then in "Rabg" for 2 years and then the high court of Makkah in year 1423.

He participated in a Saudi ''mission'' (delegation) in an international conference. It was held in the International Court of Justice in Lahay, Holland. He also joined in a conference held in the League of Arab States in Cairo. The object of such a participation was to justify the legality of some proposals. He with 3 others went for a doctorate in international law from Britain. This qualifies him to represent the country in international issues (law related)
The Sheikh ''stands out'' ) for his calmness and modesty and his razaanah and ''high'' manners. Nabaaha (dont know the eng word for?) and cleverness are two charecteristics that anyone who spends time with the Sheikh notices instantly. The sheikh is known for his chaste tongue and the salaamah of his heart on his fellow du'aa' (''preachers'') and mujahideen

The sheikh is known for his qualification in his jurisdiction(?) work (how he judges) and his firmness in solving cases and there was some corruption in courts which lasted for some years- the result in this was that many judges were forced to quit. And only in a few months period he showed excellent performance which was thankfully acknowledged by the Higher Court of Magistrates despite him being young at the time. (28 years old)

Sheikhs in Riyadh who he studied by
His eminence Sheikh Abdul Aziz bin Baz rahimahullah
Sheikh Abdullah Ghudyan
Sheikh Abdullah Jibreen
Sheikh Abdullah al Khunain judge in high court of Riyadh
Sheikh Abdul Aziz al Qassim judge in high court of Riyadh
Sheikh Abdul Aziz al Sadhan from a college in Riyadh
Sheikh Mahmood Umar Sukkar
Sheikh Abdul Halim Sabir Abdul Razzaq

he learnt the news (of his becoming judge) from Sheikh Saleh al Humaid who contacted him regarding his appointment and congratulated him

'Abd al-Baari
09-23-2007, 07:40 PM

Jazakallah Khair for your efforts sis :)

he learnt the news (of his becoming judge) from Sheikh Saleh al Humaid who contacted him regarding his appointment and congratulated him
lol..i read somewhere that SH was his father in law...is this true?

S_87
09-23-2007, 07:42 PM
^ in the bio it says family member but not exaclt what. i think it was bro abdullah saud that told us he was FIL?

Na7lah
09-23-2007, 07:55 PM
:salaam:

shiekh Shuraim lead to day :D :thumbs_up
and Sheikh Salah led in Madina

al Amaanah
09-23-2007, 09:26 PM
jazak Allahu khairan najiullah, and Shuraim was masha Allah todayy!!

'Abd al-Baari
09-23-2007, 09:29 PM

Sheikh Johany read Surah Duha in Witr today
thats a first i think:?

ayesha309
09-24-2007, 12:43 AM
Jazaka'Allah sis Amani for the biography, and to the other sis who helped you in translating it......it is very interesting and informative

wizra
09-24-2007, 03:07 AM

It is Hud, it has changed Sheikh Shuraim(Hafizahullahu daaiman AMEEN!!!)...His voice, tune and everything has changed. The way he cried throughout was the first this year. Surah Hud is a heavy Surah on the Heart, it trembles hearts with fear of Allah. If no taraweeh was read this year, these 10 rakats would be enough. May Allah bless Sheikh Shuraim (HA) Ameen. He is a beacon of light for many of us, subhanAllah. May Allah bless him and grant him the highest place in Jannah. Ameen. Ameen. Ameen...SubhanAllah...:cry:
Abu `Isa At-Tirmidhi recorded from Ibn `Abbas that Abu Bakr said, "O Messenger of Allah, verily your hair has turned gray.''

The Prophet replied: "Surahs Hud, Al-Waqi`ah, Al-Mursalat, An-Naba' and Idhash-Shamsu Kuwwirat have turned my hair gray."

In another narration he said: "Surah Hud and its sisters..."

Ummu Sufyaan
09-24-2007, 03:39 AM
Mashallah, sh. shuraim recitation was different, but nice.

webcoran
09-24-2007, 04:00 AM

Sheikh Johany read Surah Duha in Witr today
thats a first i think:?

I think you want to mean shaf'i not witr.

I've already heard Shaykh Sudays read another soorat instead of al A'la + al Kafiroon, so after searching i found that last year at Night 11 of Taraweeh, Shaykh Sudays read al A'la + al 'Asr. (after the forty fourth minute)

I don't know why imams do that, but i think it's to show us that it's not forbidden to read another soorat that A'la + al Kafiroon but it's just a sunna.

I have see they do that every year, and also every year there is one night of taraweeh they don't tell du'a after salah, perhaps for same reason.

If someone can confirm...

Wa Allahu a'lam.

shuraimfan4lyf
09-24-2007, 04:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by wizra_ukhra
Abu `Isa At-Tirmidhi recorded from Ibn `Abbas that Abu Bakr said, "O Messenger of Allah, verily your hair has turned gray.''

The Prophet replied: "Surahs Hud, Al-Waqi`ah, Al-Mursalat, An-Naba' and Idhash-Shamsu Kuwwirat have turned my hair gray."

In another narration he said: "Surah Hud and its sisters..."

I've heard of that hadith before. JazakAllahkhair for remding us again.. SubhanAllah i cant believe some suras are that touching. May Allah soften our hearts and make us among the righteous. Ameen!

Sheikh Husayn ale Shaykh often recites sura asr and sura nasr in witr. On the 6th night for witr he prayed 3 rakats straight without ashadat ,recited sura asr,sura ikhlas,sura nas.I like his duas and witr,he always do it different than other sheikhs:coolious:

MashaAllah! Sheikh Shuraim made my day:statisfie . SubhanAllah he recited very beautifully and brought our memories back:cry: . It was very classic:shade: . He recited the way he did in the yr 1410. I have some of his recitations in that tune. InshaAllah I will post some of the recitations. I never thought he would recite like that again:ooh:

sudais1
09-24-2007, 05:37 AM
jaza kalah sis amani for your efforts,:D

Surah hud is the topic huh, lol, i'll start reading it inshaAllah it seems like a very heart trembling surah :ooh:

Ummu Sufyaan
09-24-2007, 06:10 AM
does anyone have a better quality of sh. shuraims emotional recitation of surat at-taubah as in this and this (like exactly like where each part start and stops) also, does anyone have the sheikh's visit to indonsia in better quality. woul be much appreciated.

Najiullah
09-24-2007, 07:42 AM
does anyone have a better quality of sh. shuraims emotional recitation of surat at-taubah as in this and this (like exactly like where each part start and stops) also, does anyone have the sheikh's visit to indonsia in better quality. woul be much appreciated.
cant say its better and also its not full :)

other parts of the visit video are on the site too

http://musulmansvideo.com/view/106/s...m-en-indonesie

al Amaanah
09-24-2007, 03:27 PM
Salaat al maghrib in Makkah led by al Johany, masha Allah.

Soulja Girl
09-24-2007, 03:47 PM

Anyone know a good Website where I can watch Madinah Taraweeh Prayers from? :confused:

webcoran
09-24-2007, 04:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Lady

Anyone know a good Website where I can watch Madinah Taraweeh Prayers from? :confused:

You can watch Madina Taraweeh prayers here

Soulja Girl
09-24-2007, 04:07 PM
^Live Taraweeh Prayers not recordings? :p

But its oki, I've found a Website. :)

ayesha309
09-24-2007, 05:18 PM
what year is Sheikh Shuraim's emtional surah Taubah's recitation from?

Najiullah
09-24-2007, 06:31 PM

brothers and sisters
i have a request
if any one has saved any videos of salaat ,taraweeh or dua e qunoot from www.haramainrecordings.com
please let me know on pm
thanks

zinedine
09-24-2007, 07:01 PM
salam

anything to say,
shuraim has the Koran in the heart!
when he read the surat Hud, they thought that it was at only him reading without that nobody it listened.
throughout his reading, it kept the meme regulate.

ayesha309
09-24-2007, 07:24 PM
bro Najiullah, whats pm?

'Abd al-Baari
09-24-2007, 07:27 PM

PM = Private Message..although i dopn't think its available for limited memebers :(

S_87
09-24-2007, 08:17 PM
SubhanAllah...yeah. And if you remember earlier this year Sheikh Shuraim(HA) gave a khutbah with the above hadeeth mentionned and he was crying a lot :eek: SubhanAllah!!

hes also done a khutbah a couple of years ago on lessons of Surah Hud, really good khutbah

ayesha309
09-24-2007, 08:37 PM
PM = Private Message..although i dopn't think its available for limited memebers
Thanks

sudais1
09-24-2007, 08:48 PM
which sheiks speak english, does sst

'Abd al-Baari
09-24-2007, 09:14 PM

I've read somewhere on this forum that most of the Sheikhs speak/understand english...i think sis Amani will be able to help more on this Inshallah

amirah_87
09-24-2007, 09:27 PM

I need help with a name, voice.. whichever.

Someone who's been leading the prayers in the Al-Haram Al-Makkiyy this Ramadhaan. It's Not As-Sudais or Shuraim or Maahir.. another voice I cant put a name to..Very familiar, its doing my head in! :heated:

Hmmm help pleasee!? Jazaakumullaahu khair.

Najiullah
09-24-2007, 09:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amirah_87

I need help with a name, voice.. whichever.

Someone who's been leading the prayers in the Al-Haram Al-Makkiyy this Ramadhaan. It's Not As-Sudais or Shuraim or Maahir.. another voice I cant put a name to..Very familiar, its doing my head in! :heated:

Hmmm help pleasee!? Jazaakumullaahu khair.
Sheikh 'Abdullah al Juhany

Ummu Sufyaan
09-25-2007, 03:29 AM

brothers and sisters
i have a request
if any one has saved any videos of salaat ,taraweeh or dua e qunoot from www.haramainrecordings.com
please let me know on pm
thanks
does saving audio count??

ayesha309
09-25-2007, 04:47 AM
Assalaam u alaikum
did anyone watch saudi tv at like 7 (makkah time). Sheikh Sudais was giving a lecture or something, I don't understand much arabic so I did not really understand it, but he was talking about following the sunnats of the Prophet (saw) and the Shri'ah

amirah_87
09-25-2007, 12:05 PM
Sheikh 'Abdullah al Juhany
Thank youu!! JazaakAllaah khair for that. :)

Admin
09-25-2007, 05:25 PM
Shuraim leading isha? :eek: wow!

Surah Baqarah end

Najiullah
09-25-2007, 05:26 PM
MashaALlah shuraim leading isha Al BAqarah end
he led last year too on 1st Ramadhan

'Abd al-Baari
09-25-2007, 05:26 PM

Sheikh Shuraim leading Isha :) :shade:
end of Surah Baqarah :)

Sheikh Huthaify leading in Madinah
reading from Surah Zumar :)

Soulja Girl
09-25-2007, 05:31 PM
Good to see Sheikh Shuraim leading Isha, Mashallah. :)

Najiullah
09-25-2007, 05:44 PM
Good to see Sheikh Shuraim leading Isha, Mashallah. :)

MashaAllah

inshaAlalh he will led isha again in this ramadhan :)

sudais1
09-25-2007, 05:45 PM
and he starts taraweeh

reciting nice

'Abd al-Baari
09-25-2007, 05:50 PM

I just realised :hiding:...Madinah's one Juzz ahead from Makkah!
cool..i can have both Sheikh Budair & Shuraim for my CD'S

Admin
09-25-2007, 05:51 PM
still in juz 14 lol when will they go for 1.25 juz

Ibn Al Aqwa
09-25-2007, 05:52 PM
Makkah read 1 juz a day?

'Abd al-Baari
09-25-2007, 06:01 PM

Makkah & Madinah normally read 1 1/4 Juzz in the firts 5 days to get one Juzz in front..but this year they only prayed 1..but Madinah must have started praying 1 1/4 in the second 5 days

Ibn Al Aqwa
09-25-2007, 06:02 PM
^ah, makes sense. thanks for the info bro

S_87
09-26-2007, 07:46 PM

sheikh sudais prayed top today mashaAllah

Soulja Girl
09-26-2007, 08:44 PM
^Ya, he did Mashallah. :)

shuraimfan4lyf
09-26-2007, 10:22 PM
As-salamu Alaykum Wa Rahamtullahi Wa Barkatu

4 New Full Quran CD Sets has been added on www.islamicnetwork.com. All in HIGH QUALITY. May Allah Reward the brother who owns the site and the brother who sends these Quran sets to add on the site. Ameen

These are the new Quran sets:
Madinah Taraweeh 1423-Sheikh Thubayti,Sheikh Huthayfi,Sheikh Budair,Sheikh Al-Qasim,Sheikh Husayn.

Makkah Taraweeh 1425
-Sheikh Shuraim and Sheikh Sudais.

Sheikh AbdulWadood Haneef
:)

Sheikh Aziz Alilli

al Amaanah
09-27-2007, 12:25 AM
jazak Allahu khair

Ummu Sufyaan
09-27-2007, 02:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by amani

sheikh sudais prayed top today mashaAllah
yeah, mashallah, he did so the other night as well.

wizra
09-27-2007, 04:47 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by shuraimfan4lyf
Madinah Taraweeh 1423-Sheikh Thubayti,Sheikh Huthayfi,Sheikh Budair,Sheikh Al-Qasim,Sheikh Husayn.
my favourite surahs from this set:
Ch 17 - Surah al-Isra' [Thubaity & Qasim]
Ch 42 - Surah ash-Shura [Thubaity only]
Ch 76 - Surah al-Insaan [Hussain aal ash-shaykh]
Ch 20 - Surah Taha [Very emotional by Budair]

Makkah Taraweeh 1425
-Sheikh Shuraim and Sheikh Sudais.
i like the way shuraim recites in the first half of Surah al-Fath [ch 48]

webcoran
09-27-2007, 05:49 AM
Assalamu 'alaykum

I have add complete soorat of Makkah Taraweeh of this year until soorat 17 (Al Isra)

Be careful i did not yet correct mistakes of imams (i just deleted takbirs & salams), i will do it in sha Allah when i have more time.

Wa salamu 'alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

'Abd al-Baari
09-27-2007, 04:50 PM

Sheikh Salah Al Budair-Surah Fatihah/Baqarah
http://www.quranicaudio.com/quran/25

wow he sounds soooo different
it is him isn't it:?

webcoran
09-27-2007, 04:56 PM

Sheikh Salah Al Budair-Surah Fatihah/Baqarah
http://www.quranicaudio.com/quran/25

wow he sounds soooo different
it is him isn't it:?
Assalamu 'alaykum

It's Shaykh 'Abdullah al Juhani not Salah al Budayr akhi.

Wa salamu 'alaykum

'Abd al-Baari
09-27-2007, 05:13 PM

Oh yeah i don't know why i thought it was Sheikh Budair :-[ :hiding:
but still..Mashallah he sounds so young

Najiullah
09-27-2007, 05:55 PM
Awesome recitaion of surah mariyam by sheikh shuraim MashaAllah

S_87
09-27-2007, 07:13 PM

aah todays dua was top :cry:

Soulja Girl
09-27-2007, 07:23 PM
^Yeh, so emotional...:cry:

Erm, this is off topic but hey, what does "Yathabakum Ullah" mean? :confused:

al Amaanah
09-27-2007, 08:26 PM
Shuraim recited surah Maryam BEAUTIFUL masha Allah. When they made sujuud in aya 58, subhana Allah that was soo beautiful! :cry:

And Al Johany did surah Taa Haa excellent masha Allah. may Allah reward them.

Todays du3a :cry: :cry:

ayesha309
09-28-2007, 12:15 AM
i have a question.........does anyone know when they start reciting tahajjud salat like loudly? like in congregation....

sudais1
09-28-2007, 12:32 AM
once the last 10 days start inshaAllah :)

Ummu Sufyaan
09-28-2007, 01:03 AM

aah todays dua was top :cry:
yeah it was wasn't it? im glad sh shuraim got to recite surat maryam. i hope he gets to recite surat al-muminoon and juzzu tabaak.

shuraimfan4lyf
09-28-2007, 05:45 AM
As-salamu Alaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarkatu

Sheikh Juhany's dua was the best dua mashaAllah. He was so emotional,first time seeing him like that. I hope there will be more duas like that inshaAllah.

Sheikh Shuraim recited awesome today,especially sura maryam. Here is the recording of it in high quality.

Sura Maryam 1428 Makkah Taraweeh

128kbps-Sura Maryam

192kbps-Sura Maryam

Ummu Sufyaan
09-28-2007, 09:29 AM
sh. shuraim doing jumuah in mecca, and sh. budair in medina.

IB-Staff
09-28-2007, 09:35 AM
Thats a too emotional Khutbah by Sheikh Shuraim. Mashallah. Was expecting Sheikh Humaid to do it today, after he led Fajr.

Ummu Sufyaan
09-28-2007, 10:07 AM
Thats a too emotional Khutbah by Sheikh Shuraim. Mashallah. Was expecting Sheikh Humaid to do it today, after he led Fajr.
yeah, and if it isn't posted on haramain recordings (not that the opposite happens, alhamduliah) they're going to get it. :D im looking forward to watching it.

S_87
09-28-2007, 12:00 PM

ooh that was one :cry: khutbah

Ummu Sufyaan
09-28-2007, 12:01 PM

ooh that was one :cry: khutbah
lovely wasn't it?
p.s jazakallahu khair for posting on haramain recordings

ژاله
09-28-2007, 03:02 PM
i am very late though,but anyways
ramadan mubarak everyone!!!!

'Abd al-Baari
09-28-2007, 05:24 PM

Sheikh Talib leading Isha..Surah Burooj :)

Sheikh Maahir Leading taraweeh..from Surah Ambiya
Sheikh Huthaify leading in Madinah..from Surah Mu'minoon

which means Sheikh Shuraim for Surah Mu'minoon tomorrow :shade:

ayesha309
09-28-2007, 07:16 PM
Masha'Allah sheikh sudais was awesome.....his recitation was beautiful and so was his dua

'Abd al-Baari
09-28-2007, 07:18 PM

Sheikh Abdul Mohsin Al Qasim giving a beautiful dua :)

zinedine
09-28-2007, 09:23 PM

Maybe someone can tranlate khotba???:happy:

al Amaanah
09-29-2007, 12:51 AM
sudais' du3a was masha Allah :cry:

Ummu Sufyaan
09-29-2007, 11:15 AM

Sheikh Talib leading Isha..Surah Burooj :)

Sheikh Maahir Leading taraweeh..from Surah Ambiya
Sheikh Huthaify leading in Madinah..from Surah Mu'minoon

which means Sheikh Shuraim for Surah Mu'minoon tomorrow :shade:
i know. i cant wait. i have this recitation of sh sudais and shuraim of this surah. i always fast forward to the bit sh shuraim recites. it's really nice.
btw, what is the name of this man.

Najiullah
09-29-2007, 01:02 PM
i know. i cant wait. i have this recitation of sh sudais and shuraim of this surah. i always fast forward to the bit sh shuraim recites. it's really nice.
btw, what is the name of this man.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=cAEB5uoHJr8&mode=related&search=]
Shaykh Baasem bin Muhammad As Subay'ee
Imaam of Masjid Al 'Ubood in Riyaadh

you can download the orignal video from here
if you want better qaulity let me know
there is one more recitation on the blog

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1y...itation_events

al Amaanah
09-29-2007, 03:20 PM
Today Shaikh Shuraim starts insha Allah with Surah al Mu'minuun (if im not mistaking) cant wait insha Allah!

'Abd al-Baari
09-29-2007, 05:23 PM

Sheikh Talib leading Isha..Surah Layl :)

Ibn Abi Ahmed
09-29-2007, 06:37 PM

Shaykh Juhani having a bit of a cough :( May Allaah make it easy on him..

Ibn Abi Ahmed
09-29-2007, 07:15 PM

Awesome Dua' by Shaykh Juhani..especially when he said: Allahuma ja'alna min Ahl-al Jannah :cry:

Najiullah
09-29-2007, 10:12 PM
Dua E Qunoot (Night 18) by Sheikh Juhany

shuraimfan4lyf
09-29-2007, 10:23 PM

Sura Al-Mumenoon-1428 Makkah Taraweeh
recited by Sheikh Saud Ash-Shuraym

High Quality Audio Awesome Recitation:coolious:

al Amaanah
09-29-2007, 10:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Ubaydullah

Awesome Dua' by Shaykh Juhani..especially when he said: Allahuma ja'alna min Ahl-al Jannah :cry:
subhana Allah yeah, that made me :cry: too

al Amaanah
09-30-2007, 12:30 AM
Akh najiullah, why cant I save video of Makkah Taraweeh Night 6 2nd 10 Rakats led by Sheikh Juhany? :(

Najiullah
09-30-2007, 12:57 AM
Akh najiullah, why cant I save video of Makkah Taraweeh Night 6 2nd 10 Rakats led by Sheikh Juhany? :(
check now :)

al Amaanah
09-30-2007, 01:10 AM
jazak Allahu khairan!

Najiullah
09-30-2007, 02:35 AM
jazak Allahu khairan!
all other files are working too

ayesha309
09-30-2007, 04:12 AM
what time does tahajjud salaat start at (Makkah time)

Ummu Sufyaan
09-30-2007, 04:17 AM
im not exactly sure sis, but try tunng in about 2 hours before fajr, mecca time.

Ummu Sufyaan
09-30-2007, 04:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by zinedine

Maybe someone can tranlate khotba???:happy:
give me about 8 weeks?, inshallah

Shaykh Baasem bin Muhammad As Subay'ee
Imaam of Masjid Al 'Ubood in Riyaadh

you can download the orignal video from here
if you want better qaulity let me know
there is one more recitation on the blog

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1y...itation_events
jazakallahu khair. alot of people said on the blog that he sounds like sh sa3ad al-Gaamdi. i say, no way.

Najiullah
09-30-2007, 05:35 AM
what time does tahajjud salaat start at (Makkah time)
1 am Makakh time

Ummu Sufyaan
09-30-2007, 06:19 AM
brother, where is the other recitation of Shaykh Baasem bin Muhammad As Subay'ee?
also, on the haramain recordings blog, its got that sh's suraim and sudais will inshallah be doing tahajjud. does that mean that either sh's Juhany or Mu'ayqali will be doing khutum?

Najiullah
09-30-2007, 11:33 AM
brother, where is the other recitation of Shaykh Baasem bin Muhammad As Subay'ee?
also, on the haramain recordings blog, its got that sh's suraim and sudais will inshallah be doing tahajjud. does that mean that either sh's Juhany or Mu'ayqali will be doing khutum?
http://www.4shared.com/file/17209181...em_Subaye.html

Dont think Sheikh Juhany or Sheikh Maahir will be doing Khutum ,
InshaAllah Sheikh Sudais will do Khutum and Dua on 27th Ramadhan.

Ummu Sufyaan
09-30-2007, 12:06 PM
http://www.4shared.com/file/17209181...em_Subaye.html

Dont think Sheikh Juhany or Sheikh Maahir will be doing Khutum ,
InshaAllah Sheikh Sudais will do Khutum and Dua on 27th Ramadhan.
jazakallahu khair.

al Amaanah
09-30-2007, 03:51 PM
all other files are working too
:thumbs_up

al Amaanah
09-30-2007, 07:20 PM
recitations of al mu'ayqali and sudais were :thumbs_up masha Allah

Soulja Girl
09-30-2007, 07:20 PM

Hey, Sheikh Sudais missed an Ayat out today in second Rakat..."Wa Tanhituna Minal Jibali Buyutan Fariheen." But prayed nicely as always, Mashallah. :)

al Amaanah
09-30-2007, 07:32 PM
:wasalamex

subhana Allah, didnt notice :o

Soulja Girl
09-30-2007, 07:43 PM
subhana Allah, didnt notice :o
^Yeh, I was so shocked, Sheikh Sudais gettin a mistake ish rare init...

Najiullah
09-30-2007, 08:03 PM
^Yeh, I was so shocked, Sheikh Sudais gettin a mistake ish rare init...

yeah sheikh sudais hardly make mistakes , and sheikh talib was standing beheind he never corrected him maybe sheikh talib missed it too .

shuraimfan4lyf
09-30-2007, 08:07 PM
yeah sheikh sudais hardly make mistakes , and sheikh talib was standing beheind he never corrected him maybe sheikh talib missed it too .

very rare sh.sudais make mistake, i wonder why no1 corrected him. anyways its all good. he recited very good mashaAllah.

Na7lah
09-30-2007, 08:08 PM
does any1 hav da recording of today's tarawiih?

ayesha309
09-30-2007, 08:11 PM
i missed today's taraveeh :(...........recording would be great!

Na7lah
09-30-2007, 08:13 PM
i missed it to
hope som1 posts a recording

Najiullah
09-30-2007, 08:25 PM
todays taraweeh
Sheikh Mahir ( 4 min Missing )

sudais ( part of dua missing)

if u want full recording please wait shuraimfan4lyf will post them on the blog in few mins

Na7lah
09-30-2007, 08:26 PM
Jazakallah Khair :) :thumbs_up

ayesha309
09-30-2007, 08:37 PM
shukran a lot...

'Abd al-Baari
09-30-2007, 09:05 PM

Did anyone notice that Sheikh Sudais prayed the 3 Rakats of Witr continuously today:?

al Amaanah
09-30-2007, 09:18 PM
na3am, you can pray it like that too if im not mistaking. (i myself do it sometimes like that and Allah knows best)

'Abd al-Baari
09-30-2007, 09:33 PM

you mean without stopping for attihayat after 2 Rakats? thats what i do..but Sheikh Sudais prayed without stopping

shuraimfan4lyf
09-30-2007, 11:26 PM

you mean without stopping for attihayat after 2 Rakats? thats what i do..but Sheikh Sudais prayed without stopping

You can pray witr 3ways:

1.1 Rakat only

2.2 Rakats Then 1 Rakat

3. 3Rakas straight witout any athayat.

Sheikh Husayn Ale Shaykh does that sometimes.

BlackMamba
09-30-2007, 11:46 PM
Are u sure that u can pray only 1 rakat Witr? I've heard that before but then somebody told me that you cant and u have to pray 3.

al Amaanah
10-01-2007, 12:49 AM
I also pray sometimes only 1 rak3ah, ive read it somewhere. Allahu a3lam

Ummu Sufyaan
10-01-2007, 04:08 AM
i found this.
If a person chooses to pray Witr with three rak'ahs, he may either pray them one after another with one tashahhud, or he may pray two rak’ahs then say the salaam, then pray one rak’ah.

The majority of scholars are of the view that the least proper form of Witr is to pray three rak’ahs, whether one does that joined together or separately. Shaykh Ibn ‘Uthaymeen (may Allaah have mercy on him) said: “The least perfect of Witr is to pray two rak’ahs and say the salaam, then perform one rak'ah and say the salaam. It is permissible to do it with one salaam, but with one tashahhud and not two, because if you do it with two tashahhuds it will resemble Maghrib prayer, and the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) forbade making it resemble Maghrib prayer. End quote from al-Sharh al-Mumti’, 4/21

Ibn Hibbaan (2435) narrated from Ibn ‘Umar (may Allaah be pleased with them) that he used to separate between his even-numbered prayer (shaf’) and odd-numbered prayer (witr) with a tasleem, and he said that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) used to do that. Al-Haafiz said in al-Fath (2/482): its isnaad is qawiy (strong)

This hadeeth indicates that what is meant by al-shaf’ is two rak'ahs before the one rak'ah of witr.

Shaykh al-Albaani (may Allaah have mercy on him) said in his essay on Taraweeh prayer, after describing the various characteristics of Witr prayer that are narrated in the Sunnah:

To sum up: from the above we see that praying Witr in any of these ways is permissible. Praying three rak'ahs with two tashahhuds like Maghrib prayer is not mentioned in any saheeh hadeeth, rather it is makrooh. Hence our view is that one should not sit between the two rak’ahs and the one rak'ah; if a person sits he should say the salaam. This is better. End quote.
Source

'Abd al-Baari
10-01-2007, 07:05 AM

Jazakallah Khair for the quote^ :)

Ummu Sufyaan
10-01-2007, 07:09 AM
no problems
one other thing, on haramaim recording, when it says: Surah As Sajdah And Al Insan (Emotional). i cant seem to access it?
wow!! i just watched sh. sudais' taraweeh from last night. really nice.

Najiullah
10-01-2007, 01:37 PM
one other thing, on haramaim recording, when it says: Surah As Sajdah And Al Insan (Emotional). i cant seem to access it?
i will post it later may be on eid inshaAllah
its the best recording i have and it is rare :cry:

al Amaanah
10-01-2007, 04:23 PM
jazaki Allahu khair ukht maryam

'Abd al-Baari
10-01-2007, 05:21 PM

Sheikh Salih Al Talib leading Isha..Surah Ahzab :)
And i think Tahajjud is from today..Inshallah

anyone what time Tahajjud starts (UK time)

al Amaanah
10-01-2007, 05:24 PM
Question; whats the difference between tahajjud and taraweeh? jazakum Allahu khair.

nocturne
10-01-2007, 05:30 PM
Any idea when and if we will see Sheikh Sudais leading taraweeh prayers??

al Amaanah
10-01-2007, 05:32 PM
I thought now, in a few mins insha Allah? Allahu a3lam

'Abd al-Baari
10-01-2007, 05:33 PM

Sheikh Sudais will proably lead Salatul Tahajjud today instead of Taraweeh..you can see all recordings at http://www.islam-fr.com/modules/news...?storytopic=33

Sis Al Amanah during the last ten days of Ramdhan Tarweeh is led as normal but also Tahajjud is also prayed in congrtegation..usuallay 8 Rakats and is prayed slower than taraweeh with long Rukus and Sajdahs...(hope u undertand :D)

Soulja Girl
10-01-2007, 05:39 PM
anyone what time Tahajjud starts (UK time)
^11:00 brother. :) But is Tahajjud today or tomorrow? :-\

'Abd al-Baari
10-01-2007, 05:40 PM

Sheikh Shuraim leading taraweeh so probably tomorrow..Allahu A'lam
but last year i'm sure they did it from the 20th Night :/

ayesha309
10-01-2007, 05:41 PM
did anyone notice that it was writted "first part of Taraweeh prayers will be lead by Sheikh Mahir al Muaiqily" but SHeikh Shuraim is reicting.....i'm assuming as a result of Shiekh Shuraim starting, Tahajjud prayers will start tomorrow, not today, but i could be wrong

nocturne
10-01-2007, 05:42 PM
Basically in Mecca, u complet 20 rakayats of Taraweeh in around 90 mins. As for Tajjud, its usually prayed at 1 a.m local time and its 8 rakayat normally takes up to more than a hour.

Its chilly at that time in Mecca, especially if you cant find place inside the masjid. But its a wonderful experience.

nocturne
10-01-2007, 05:44 PM
Its starts from the 20th Taraweeh if i am not mistaken.

ayesha309
10-01-2007, 05:51 PM
wow.....Shiekh Shuraim is reciting amazingly..............

'Abd al-Baari
10-01-2007, 07:03 PM

No Tahajjud tonight then :cry:...Inshallah tomorrow..hope Sheikh Thubaity leads in Madinah Inshallah
Sheikh Johany giving such a emotinoal dua :cry:..Ameen thumma ameen

S_87
10-01-2007, 07:15 PM

yeh top dua :cry:

al Amaanah
10-01-2007, 07:17 PM
recitations and du3a were :cry: :cry:

ayesha309
10-01-2007, 07:18 PM
Masha'Allah Sheikh Juhany's duas are awesome

'Abd al-Baari
10-01-2007, 07:26 PM

Does anyone hava a dua Qunoot by Sheikh Thubaity? :)

jzcasejz
10-01-2007, 08:17 PM
As-Salaamu'alaykum

Does anyone hava a dua Qunoot by Sheikh Thubaity? :)
From this year? I don't have one from this year...but I got a low quality one here. It's pretty long: http://www.sendspace.com/file/gyl234

Sheikh Johany giving such a emotinoal dua :cry:..Ameen thumma ameen

yeh top dua :cry:
recitations and du3a were :cry: :cry:
^ Yep, today's Du'a was amazing! So ermm, for the UK'ers out there...no Tahajjud today? Anyone...?

'Abd al-Baari
10-01-2007, 08:52 PM

Jazakalalh Khair for the link bro :thumbs_up
and no Tahajjud today..Inshallah tomorrow

al Amaanah
10-01-2007, 09:06 PM
tomorrow starts qiyaam al layl (so ive heard) 1 am Makkah time. wallahu a3lam

S_87
10-01-2007, 09:36 PM

^^yup thats right

al Amaanah
10-01-2007, 10:16 PM
alhamdulillah

Ummu Sufyaan
10-02-2007, 05:44 AM
i will post it later may be on eid inshaAllah
its the best recording i have and it is rare :cry:
jazakallahu khair. please do. looking forward to it.

jazaki Allahu khair ukht maryam
no problems

Tahajjuds in Makkah tonight? Or is it tomorrow...?
I think it starts tuesday night (makkah time). i tuned in today but it didn't seem to be on. So inshallah tuesday night, makkah time.

Sheikh Sudais will proably lead Salatul Tahajjud today instead of Taraweeh..you can see all recordings at
According to the Haramian recodrings blog, Sh's Shuraim and sudais will be leading tahjjud, and Sh's Juhnay and Mu'ayqaly will be leading taraweeh, inshallah. By the way, How do you know this, brother Najiullah?

did anyone notice that it was writted "first part of Taraweeh prayers will be lead by Sheikh Mahir al Muaiqily" but SHeikh Shuraim is reicting.....i'm assuming as a result of Shiekh Shuraim starting, Tahajjud prayers will start tomorrow, not today, but i could be wrong
I think they must have made a mistake sis. Because it was Sh. Shuraims turn anyways.

Yeah, i love listening to sh. Juhany's dua's they are so genuine. thats not to say that the others are fake.

Just a little off toic, and abit of a dumb question, but when do the last ten days of ramadan start??

wizra
10-02-2007, 12:06 PM
Does anyone hava a dua Qunoot by Sheikh Thubaity?
im not sure if this is "qunoot" but its a dua of some sort, and its high quality
http://download.quranicaudio.com/quran/thubaity/du3a/

'Abd al-Baari
10-02-2007, 02:35 PM

Jazakallahu Khair bro^ :thumbs_up
Just a little off toic, and abit of a dumb question, but when do the last ten days of ramadan start??
Today :shade:

Najiullah
10-02-2007, 04:05 PM
:hiding: I can't wait lol...Insha'Allah SS(HA) will lead second and make du'a :mmokay: for once...
i think SS will start first (inshaAllah):D

al Amaanah
10-02-2007, 04:22 PM
insha Allah!

ayesha309
10-02-2007, 05:08 PM
wierd question
I can't wait lol...Insha'Allah SS(HA) will lead second and make du'a for once...
i think SS will start first (inshaAllah)
when u say "SS", how do i know if you are referring to Sheikh Sudais or Sheikh Shuraim?

'Abd al-Baari
10-02-2007, 05:33 PM

^ SS = Sheikh Shuraim
SAS= Sheikh Sudais

'Abd al-Baari
10-02-2007, 10:04 PM

Sheikhs Budair & Shuraim leading Tahajjud :)

Soulja Girl
10-02-2007, 10:25 PM
Sheikhs Budair & Shuraim leading Tahajjud :)
^My two fav Imaams. :)
Though I wanted Sheikh Shuraim to lead Witr. :(

Najiullah
10-02-2007, 10:39 PM
A friend of mine was saying sheikh shuraim will ask sst to lead last 2 rakahs
:D
MashaALlah Sheikh Shuraim is Awesome

Najiullah
10-02-2007, 10:41 PM
^My two fav Imaams. :)
Though I wanted Sheikh Shuraim to lead Witr. :(

I think Sheikh shuraim dont like to lead sec half

*Salma*
10-02-2007, 10:56 PM

Sheikh thubaity leading tahajjud in madeenah now..
and Sheikh Sudais in makkah

shuraimfan4lyf
10-02-2007, 10:56 PM
A friend of mine was saying sheikh shuraim will ask sst to lead last 2 rakahs
:D
MashaALlah Sheikh Shuraim is Awesome
Hopefully that doesnt happen. Sheikh Shuraim did very awesome today mashaAllah like he does everyday.

I think Sheikh shuraim dont like to lead sec half
Why not?? Man i miss his duas.

Soulja Girl
10-02-2007, 10:57 PM
Sheikh Thubaity in Madinah! :smile:

Man i miss his duas.
^I know, so do I! :(

Najiullah
10-02-2007, 11:04 PM
Sheikh Thubaity in Madinah! :smile:

^I know, so do I! :(

i miss his dua too

Soulja Girl
10-02-2007, 11:18 PM
Hey, how many Rakat do they pray for Tahajjud? 8 or 10? :-\

S_87
10-02-2007, 11:40 PM

:cry: :cry: top dua :cry:

shuraimfan4lyf
10-02-2007, 11:41 PM
As-salamu Alaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarkatuhu.

Sheikh Thubayti:shade: is making beautiful Dua Qunoot MashaAllah.:cry:

haaris195
10-03-2007, 12:38 AM
Hopefully inshallah SST will lead some sort of Tahajjud this year

ayesha309
10-03-2007, 03:49 AM
i could not watch today's tahajjud salaat. will there be any recordings posted?

Ummu Sufyaan
10-03-2007, 03:54 AM
Hopefully that doesnt happen. Sheikh Shuraim did very awesome today mashaAllah like he does everyday.

Why not?? Man i miss his duas.
im not sure why, but a brother on here said that he knows someone who is his student, and he was also saying that Sh. Shuraim was asked why he dosn't do the khutum dua's, and he said it was because he fears for his sincerity. maybe its for the same reason. i was looking forward to the dua.

I was suprised to see them take turns with the tahajjud. i thought it would be sh. shuraim one day,and sh sudais the next.

also I noticed that they lengthen their sujoods and rukkoos during tahajjud. is this a sunnah?? and does it only apply to qiyaam/tahajjud diring ramadan??

by the way, did anyone notice the man in the first saff that looks (well atleast i think so anyways) alot like sh. al-Taablib. he was preesnt in the tahajud prayers, around 28 min, about the fith person to the imams left. he was the shorest one amoung them. he's like a mini me of him.

webcoran
10-03-2007, 04:24 AM
i could not watch today's tahajjud salaat. will there be any recordings posted?

Makkah Tahajjud is available on the site :

http://www.islam-fr.com/modules/news...?storytopic=34

Madina Tahajjud will be posted soon in sha Allah.

Ummu Sufyaan
10-03-2007, 04:27 AM
jazakallahu khair

ayesha309
10-03-2007, 04:36 AM
shukran

mizan_aliashraf
10-03-2007, 11:25 AM
[QUOTE=maryam11;837478]:sl:
im not sure why, but a brother on here said that he knows someone who is his student, and he was also saying that Sh. Shuraim was asked why he dosn't do the khutum dua's, and he said it was because he fears for his sincerity. maybe its for the same reason. i was looking forward to the dua.

Salam
It was me who said that shaykh Shuraim feared his sincerity. He was asked once by one of my fellow classmates why he never does the khatam du'a. he said it would be better for him not to as he fears the du'aa will become all about him rather than the congregation. He gives the khatam du'aa to shaykh Sudais out of love and respect for him.

Ummu Sufyaan
10-03-2007, 11:29 AM
[QUOTE=mizan_aliashraf;837583]

Salam
It was me who said that shaykh Shuraim feared his sincerity. He was asked once by one of my fellow classmates why he never does the khatam du'a. he said it would be better for him not to as he fears the du'aa will become all about him rather than the congregation. He gives the khatam du'aa to shaykh Sudais out of love and respect for him.
what does that mean?

Soulja Girl
10-03-2007, 05:59 PM

Sheikh Salah Al Budair reciting Yaseen, so emotional. :cry:

haaris195
10-03-2007, 06:53 PM
When are makkah going to start Yaseen?

IB-Staff
10-03-2007, 06:56 PM
Sheikh Juhany's reciting Surah Saaffaat. So, they finished Surah Yaseen already, today.

'Abd al-Baari
10-03-2007, 10:03 PM

Sheikh Abdul Mohsin Al Qasim leading Tahajjud in Madinah..Sheikh Shuraim in Makkah :shade:

Ibn Abi Ahmed
10-03-2007, 10:18 PM

Shaykh Shuraim is just phenomenal today...

ayesha309
10-03-2007, 10:20 PM
^^ Yeah Sheikh Shuraim is reciting soooo beautifully and emotionally...Masha'Allah. its amazing

Ibn Abi Ahmed
10-03-2007, 10:20 PM
It's soo nice over the internet...imagine how it is for those standing there in the Haram...

ayesha309
10-03-2007, 10:28 PM
^^ Yeah....words can't explain how beautiful it must be in the Haram. Insha'Allah one day I will pray behind him (and sheikh sudais) when they are leading tahajjud salaat and other salaats.

al Amaanah
10-03-2007, 10:29 PM
Sheikh Juhany's reciting Surah Saaffaat. So, they finished Surah Yaseen already, today.
and he did it masha Allah!

sudais1
10-04-2007, 12:03 AM
Sudais was unbelievably amazing today, Especially AT wat tab3o ma tatlosh shiyatini 3la mulki sulaman

desiballa21
10-04-2007, 03:50 AM
as sal aamu alakium,

can anyone tell me what time in haramainrecording audio of budair does he start praying yaseen?

BlackMamba
10-04-2007, 04:08 AM
Have any of u guys heard of Qari Saad Nomani, he is so good. He can copy pretty much every recitors style and voice of reciting. Sudais, Shuraim, Budair, hudayfee, and alot of other. he is amazing u gys should check him out.

Ummu Sufyaan
10-04-2007, 04:45 AM
That's why ... He's so awesome :cry:
yeah, i know. subhanallah, what a humble person.
I think it means that when he makes du'a he might make it more concentrated about himself without knowing, or he might make it in accordance to his requirements and not the people as a whole i.e. those praying with him. I think
that's what i also thought it might have meant.

Al hamduliah, sh shuraim gets to start from my favourite part of suratul-Baqarah. "tilka ar-rosolo...." i love his recitation of it. thats why its my favourite part.
already. wow!! i have some cathcing up to do then. :nervous:

^^ Yeah....words can't explain how beautiful it must be in the Haram. Insha'Allah one day I will pray behind him (and sheikh sudais) when they are leading tahajjud salaat and other salaats.
i know. but it looks so hot. have you seen the way the imams wipe away their foreheads? and thats at tahajjud time.
for htose who have prayed in the haram, i have a thing with being in large crowds. Alhamdulilah, i dont have panic attacks or anything, but i do feel alittle awkward and umcomforatble. is praying in the haram like that, considering the number of people there.
i owuld love to pray on the second level. it seems alittle more open, and spacious.

Also, just wondering, you know that section of the haram above where the imams stand (i think its a room). do you think thats where the other imams go when they have finished praying, eg. sh. Taablib. also, is that the room where the king prays. i've seen him pray salaatul-eid once at the haram, and just wondering, because it dosn't look familiar (compared to the rest of the haram, anyway.

Haji_usmaan
10-04-2007, 07:20 AM
I thought the king prays in the Al Safa Palace and they just have speakers into the palace, so the King just prays there. Allahu Alam.

Ummu Sufyaan
10-04-2007, 09:26 AM
maybe they do. maybe it was a one off thing. this was about 2 years ago i think.
btw sis Jawharah, you made a mistake of the haramain blog. sh thubaity recited surat al-mu'minoon in the first rakah, and Surah Ma'arij, in the second.
also, i dont know who runs the haramaim blog, but do you accept ideas.

S_87
10-04-2007, 12:42 PM

Also, just wondering, you know that section of the haram above where the imams stand (i think its a room). do you think thats where the other imams go when they have finished praying, eg. sh. Taablib. also, is that the room where the king prays. i've seen him pray salaatul-eid once at the haram, and just wondering, because it dosn't look familiar (compared to the rest of the haram, anyway.

that room is tiny, plus they stock loads there. the king prays on the main level its just all carpeted and blocked off so it looks different.

i

Haji_usmaan
10-04-2007, 03:11 PM
Where is this room where they pray and where King Abdullah ( HafidhAllah) pray in the Haram?

Haji_usmaan
10-04-2007, 03:12 PM
Oh Yeah, Isn't Knig Abdullah (HafidhAllah) in Makkah for the last ten days of Ramadan this year?

al Amaanah
10-04-2007, 04:46 PM
Which surah will they recite today insha Allah in Makkah? Baarakallahu feekum.

Najiullah
10-04-2007, 04:51 PM
Which surah will they recite today insha Allah in Makkah? Baarakallahu feekum.
Surah Sad

Anyways dosen't the king pray in the room that the spiral stairs lead too?
no they dont

but i have a video of King Fahad praying behind imam

al Amaanah
10-04-2007, 05:35 PM
jazak Allahu khair akh najiullah!

ژاله
10-04-2007, 05:40 PM
ss is doing awesome in qiyamullail.mashallah barakallahu feeh

'Abd al-Baari
10-04-2007, 06:05 PM

no they dont

but i have a video of King Fahad praying behind imam
ohh don't they..where do those stairs lead to...is it Sheikh Sudais's office:?

S_87
10-04-2007, 07:29 PM

ohh don't they..where do those stairs lead to...is it Sheikh Sudais's office:?

no they store the mic/ prayer mat and stuff like that up there, plus thats where the muaddhin does the adhan :?

Sheikh juhany was top today mashaAllah

Najiullah
10-04-2007, 07:51 PM
btw sis Jawharah, you made a mistake of the haramain blog. sh thubaity recited surat al-mu'minoon in the first rakah, and Surah Ma'arij, in the second.
also, i dont know who runs the haramaim blog, but do you accept ideas.
Thanks sister
sis jawaharah never made mistake as for us he read Surah Maarij only n 2 rakahs of fajar

and yes we do accept ideas
as for who is running haramain recordings :)
sis anyone can post there

shuraimfan4lyf
10-04-2007, 09:51 PM

InshaAllah Sheikh Salih ibn Humaid will do the khutbah in Makkah for Friday.

Sheikh Maahir also recited very well mashaAllah.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
10-04-2007, 10:02 PM

Tahajjud has started..with Shaykh Budair leading in Madinah and Shaykh Shuraim in Makkah...

S_87
10-04-2007, 10:03 PM

aah sheikh shuraim has started 3rd juzz. its sooo full there mashaAllah :cry:

al Amaanah
10-04-2007, 10:53 PM
it is subhana Allah :cry:

sudais1
10-04-2007, 11:05 PM
Sudais started brilliantly mashaAllah:shade:

sudais1
10-04-2007, 11:19 PM
i sheikh Qasim (or Ale Shaykh) made a mistake in Madinah and you heard sheikh huthaify and other correct him. but the whole mosque also corrected him lol, he stalled for a bit because there thousands of people saying what it was. he was corrected again but this only huthafiy corrected. MashaAllah Huthafiy is old but mashaAllah he knows his Quran soo good. I guess when your clos to Allah your memory in intact.

ayesha309
10-04-2007, 11:27 PM
Sheikh Sudais is absolutely amazing ......Masha'Allah........beautiful recitation

sudais1
10-04-2007, 11:40 PM
^^ Especially this dua'a he's doing

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.