Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7

Ummu Sufyaan
01-13-2008, 03:31 AM
Edit

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ummu Sufyaan
01-13-2008, 04:02 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by *mu'min*
i don't think he looks anything like sheikh shuraim:)

oooh and it's sad to hear sheikh mahir is only on trial and not permanet imam.
:sl:
Nah I reckon he does sis :sunny:
he look like sh's shuraim juhany and sudais.

Admin
01-13-2008, 04:33 AM
Sheikh Shuraim back for fajr. Mashallah that was an amazing recitation today :D He sounded like Sheikh Ali Jaber twice today lol.

*mu'min*
01-13-2008, 05:15 PM
yeah it was a awesome recitation ^

oh and where has Sheikh sudais gone to again?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Najiullah
01-14-2008, 03:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by haaris195
i dont fink mahir is on trial, it said on arab news that he was appointed imam of the haramain by the king himself and to lead salaat on a regular basis
Good MashaAllah

but they were not confirmed till Dec 2007 (it doesnt mean they will be rejected)
also i have been told that they hired new imams to help in khutbahs (Allahhu Alam) new imams are new for us but not for people of Makkah , they both are in their forties.

Sheikh Ghazzawi is Dean of the Department of Qeraat at Umma al Qura

and
Sheikh Ghamdi was imam of Masjid Al Khayef in 1423
also he is Head of the Department of Dawa.

shuraimfan4lyf
01-16-2008, 03:35 AM
As-salamu Alaikum

All recent fajr salats by Sheikh Shuraim were awesome...Jaza'Allah Khairan ayesha309 for posting :)...may Allah reward you..

Today it was very cold in makkah,sheikh shuraim read very fast,sura infitar and sur ala..

wa'salam.

ayesha309
01-16-2008, 03:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by shuraimfan4lyf
As-salamu Alaikum

All recent fajr salats by Sheikh Shuraim were awesome...Jaza'Allah Khairan ayesha309 for posting :)...may Allah reward you..

Today it was very cold in makkah,sheikh shuraim read very fast,sura infitar and sur ala..

wa'salam.
aaww thanks bro
also thanks to sis Jawharah and BRo Naj for posting the salaats

Najiullah
01-16-2008, 04:04 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ayesha309
aaww thanks bro
also thanks to sis Jawharah and BRo Naj for posting the salaats
aww thanks sis
but its u who is posting most of the salaats from last 7 days

thanks again

May Allah reward u

*mu'min*
01-16-2008, 10:12 AM
i pray that Allah grant jannah to all of you @ haramain recordings, iharam and islam-fr. alhamdudillah over time i have downloaded so many files:)

Admin
01-16-2008, 10:49 AM
The next ghusl for Ka'bah is due on 24th Jan, so watch out.

P.s: I miss sheikh Ghamdi's recitations.

haaris195
01-16-2008, 06:01 PM
wats ghusl, is that the cleaning?

*mu'min*
01-16-2008, 07:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Admin
jazakalah for informing us,
how often do they wash the kabah? i'm aware of the time b4 ramadan

Admin
01-17-2008, 06:00 AM
wats ghusl, is that the cleaning?
Yea.
how often do they wash the kabah? i'm aware of the time b4 ramadan
Twice a year. Once before Ramadhan and once after Hajj. That kinda makes it every 6 months.

Najiullah
01-17-2008, 07:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Admin

P.s: I miss sheikh Ghamdi's recitations.
they may not show it on tv as king or crown prince are not coming.

'Abd al-Baari
01-17-2008, 04:17 PM

I heard that they invite the scholars of Arabia and others when they wash the Ka'abah,:?..i hope they show it on TV InshaAllah!

*mu'min*
01-17-2008, 04:33 PM
niceeeeee recitation by Sheikh Mahir at fajr salah this morning....

bfw does anybody know where is bro abdullah saood, its quite sometime since he posted!!!!

Admin
01-17-2008, 04:52 PM
The previous combination is back, mashallah. Sheikh Maahir for Fajr, Sheikh Faisal Ghazzawi for Maghrib and Sheikh Ghamdi for Isha.

Ummu Sufyaan
01-18-2008, 05:57 AM
Recitation from Salaatul Maghrib, by Abul Haarith Jamaal ibn Luqmaan
whats that all about? is he an imam at a local masjid in mecca or something. Jazakallahu khair for posting. Is there other recitations by him?

haaris195
01-18-2008, 08:07 PM
nice to see shk Khayyat back
how comes he only leads jumma once in while n no other salaats....

Al-Hanbali
01-19-2008, 04:12 PM
:salamext:

Sheikh Shuraim over the years

1991:

Surah Tawbah

Surah Anfaal

Surah Faatir

1992:

Surah Insaan

Surah Dhaariyaat

Surah Fatihah & Saff

1993:

Surah Tawbah

Surah Fatihah & Saaffaat

Surah Yusuf

Surah Tuur

1994:

Surah Waaqiah

1996:

Surah Tuur

1998:

Surah Anfaal

Surah Fatihah & Anfaal 2

Surah Tawbah

Surah Yunus

Surah Nisaa

Surah An'aam & A'raaf

1999:

Surah Nisaa & Maaida

2002:

Surah Fatihah & Infitar

'Abd al-Baari
01-19-2008, 06:23 PM

JazakAllah Khayr bro^

Sheikh Sudais is back! led an awesome Maghrib MashaAllah!

:w:

ayesha309
01-20-2008, 04:17 AM
Sheikh Juhany is back. Masha'Allah led an excellent fajr salaat. watch it on www.haramainrecordings.com

haaris195
01-20-2008, 12:50 PM
do u know wen an imam or imams dnt lead where do they pray, at home? or at another mosque?

al Amaanah
01-20-2008, 09:49 PM
they're back? masha Allah

*mu'min*
01-22-2008, 10:24 AM
Allahu akbar!!! Sheikh budair's recitation in fajr salah this morning brought tears to my eyes...

Ummu Sufyaan
01-22-2008, 10:44 AM
thats awesome!!!!

*mu'min*
01-22-2008, 02:03 PM
yeah i dont recall ever hearing sheikh that emotional, he could barely recite properly..

'Abd al-Baari
01-22-2008, 03:42 PM

Masha'Allah :cry: :cry:

Heres one that always gets to me :cry:
Media Tags are no longer supported

Khayal
01-22-2008, 06:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ibn Umayr

Masha'Allah :cry: :cry:

Heres one that always gets to me :cry:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nvv2642gTkE

shariq_0189
01-23-2008, 03:46 AM
Mashallah..Shaikh Budair is by far the best..may allah bless him.

S_87
01-23-2008, 01:58 PM

yes that is a lovely recitation may Allah bless him :'(

heres one from htis last ramadhan

ayesha309
01-23-2008, 05:46 PM
Masha'Allah Sheikh Ghamdi led an excellent Isha salaat whcih was VERY emotional, (he even became emtional on Fatihah); check it out on www.haramainrecordings.com

Mikayeel
01-23-2008, 06:05 PM
salam, very nice video man!. how emotional:(

Khayal
01-23-2008, 07:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amani

yes that is a lovely recitation may Allah bless him :'(

heres one from htis last ramadhan

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KP3OW_-qOLM

Jazaak Allaah khayr.

BlissfullyJaded
01-23-2008, 08:05 PM

SubhanAllah...Sheikh Budayr the other day and Sheikh Ghamdi today were among the most amazing recitations... Today's surah Fatiha reminded me of Sheikh Shuraim's moment.

http://muslimtents.com/iharam/Sheikh_Ghamdi/Fatiha.mp3

The part where he cried in Surah Qassas:

76. Verily, Qârûn was of Mûsâ’s people, but he behaved arrogantly towards them. And We gave him of the treasures, that of which the keys would have been a burden to a body of strong men. Remember when his people said to him: "Do not exult (with riches, being ungrateful to Allâh). Verily Allâh likes not those who exult.

77. But seek, with that which Allâh has bestowed on you, the home of the Hereafter, and forget not your portion of lawful enjoyment in this world, and do good as Allâh has been good to you, and seek not mischief in the land. Verily, Allâh likes not the Mufsidûn.

78. He said: "This has been given to me only because of knowledge I possess." Did he not know that Allâh had destroyed before him generations, men who were stronger than him in might and greater in the amount (of riches) they had collected? But the Mujrimûn will not be questioned of their sins (because Allâh knows them well, so they will be punished without being called to account).

79. So he went forth before his people in his pomp. Those who were desirous of the life of the world, said: "Ah, would that we had the like of what Qârûn has been given! Verily, he is the owner of a great fortune."

80. But those who had been given knowledge said: "Woe to you! The Reward of Allâh is better for those who believe and do righteous good deeds, and this none shall attain except those who are As-Sabirun."

81. So We caused the earth to swallow him and his dwelling place. Then he had no group or party to help him against Allâh, nor was he one of those who could save themselves.

82. And those who had desired his position the day before, began to say: "Know you not that it is Allâh Who enlarges the provision or restricts it to whomsoever He pleases of His slaves. Had it not been that Allâh was Gracious to us, He could have caused the earth to swallow us up (also)! Know you not that the disbelievers will never be successful. 83. That home of the Hereafter , We shall assign to those who rebel not against the truth with pride and oppression in the land nor do mischief by committing crimes. And the good end is for the Muttaqûn.

If that doesn't put fear in our hearts, what will? :cry: :cry: :cry:

*mu'min*
01-23-2008, 08:37 PM
jazakalah 4 sharing the links. the ramadan one does bring memories, 7 and half months to go till ramadan again!!!

btw does anyone have an idea what time the ghusul of kaba will take place and will it be broadcasted?

BlissfullyJaded
01-23-2008, 08:44 PM

It miiight not be broadcasted. But if it is, stay tuned around shurooq cuz I think that's when they do it? Shurooq is 7:00am Makkah time. That's like 4am in the UK, if you're in the UK that is. If it's broadcasted, it'll most probably be recorded inshaAllah.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
01-23-2008, 09:38 PM

It says on www.haramainrecordings.com :

Today Blog will be closed forever
if anyone wants to download any recording please dowonload it in next few hours

Thanks
HOW come?!

al Amaanah
01-23-2008, 10:46 PM
wait, shaikh al ghamdi led prayers in al madinah/makkah? what have I missed

shuraimfan4lyf
01-23-2008, 11:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by al Amaanah
wait, shaikh al ghamdi led prayers in al madinah/makkah? what have I missed

Its Sheikh Khalid Al-Ghamidi,lot of ppl thinking of Sh.Saad Al-Ghamidi.

Sheikh Khalid led in makkah,as he was made imam of al haram about 2-3 weeks ago. With him,Sheikh Faisal Al-Ghazzawi was also made imam of al haram. I hope Sheikh Shuraim and Sheikh Maahir come back to lead the salats. inshaAllah.

Ummu Sufyaan
01-24-2008, 12:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Ubaydullah

It says on www.haramainrecordings.com :

HOW come?!
Yeah, how come!?

al Amaanah
01-24-2008, 02:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by shuraimfan4lyf

Its Sheikh Khalid Al-Ghamidi,lot of ppl thinking of Sh.Saad Al-Ghamidi.

Sheikh Khalid led in makkah,as he was made imam of al haram about 2-3 weeks ago. :okay: With him,Sheikh Faisal Al-Ghazzawi was also made imam of al haram. I hope Sheikh Shuraim and Sheikh Maahir come back to lead the salats. inshaAllah.

OHH ok..I was like huh this doesnt sound like the other shaikh al Ghamdi alhamdulillah. jazak Allahu khair bro.

al Amaanah
01-24-2008, 02:29 AM
oh yeah, does anyone know who this muaddhin is? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vldk8...eature=related

Arwa
01-24-2008, 10:51 AM

My dad's friend got to go inside the ka'bah today.. how lucky masha'Allah.

Sheikh Ghamidi and the other new imam? I've forgotten what he's called.. sound okay *LIVE* ..

It was cool when it rained.. water was flowing as though there was a flood.. amazing! The water was above the ankles!

Madinah is v v v v coooold...

Sheikh Hudhayfi is such a lovely person masha'Allah..my dad met him (in his office! ) :D

What else.......... let me think.. third time running didn't get to pray behind Sheikh Sudais :( Funny how he started leading a day or 2 after coming back..

Makkah was you can say pretty much empty.. did the last umrah and took about 10 minutes just to do the tawaaf..sa'i took half an hour..it's a lot longer but not bad eh..

al Amaanah
01-24-2008, 01:50 PM
^ alhamdulillah good. may Allah accept it from u.

Sami
01-24-2008, 02:00 PM
this thread made me join LI
this threads really nice....
i love imams of haramain especially sheikh shuraim, sudais and salih al talib!
amazing personalities they are mashallah!

sudais1
01-24-2008, 03:02 PM
yea ^

Its a neat thread mate. Oh and welcome to LI the best Islamic Forum there is!

:D

S_87
01-24-2008, 03:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jawharah

SubhanAllah...Sheikh Budayr the other day and Sheikh Ghamdi today were among the most amazing recitations... Today's surah Fatiha reminded me of Sheikh Shuraim's moment.

http://muslimtents.com/iharam/Sheikh_Ghamdi/Fatiha.mp3

The part where he cried in Surah Qassas:

76. Verily, Qârûn was of Mûsâ’s people, but he behaved arrogantly towards them. And We gave him of the treasures, that of which the keys would have been a burden to a body of strong men. Remember when his people said to him: "Do not exult (with riches, being ungrateful to Allâh). Verily Allâh likes not those who exult.

77. But seek, with that which Allâh has bestowed on you, the home of the Hereafter, and forget not your portion of lawful enjoyment in this world, and do good as Allâh has been good to you, and seek not mischief in the land. Verily, Allâh likes not the Mufsidûn.

78. He said: "This has been given to me only because of knowledge I possess." Did he not know that Allâh had destroyed before him generations, men who were stronger than him in might and greater in the amount (of riches) they had collected? But the Mujrimûn will not be questioned of their sins (because Allâh knows them well, so they will be punished without being called to account).

79. So he went forth before his people in his pomp. Those who were desirous of the life of the world, said: "Ah, would that we had the like of what Qârûn has been given! Verily, he is the owner of a great fortune."

80. But those who had been given knowledge said: "Woe to you! The Reward of Allâh is better for those who believe and do righteous good deeds, and this none shall attain except those who are As-Sabirun."

81. So We caused the earth to swallow him and his dwelling place. Then he had no group or party to help him against Allâh, nor was he one of those who could save themselves.

82. And those who had desired his position the day before, began to say: "Know you not that it is Allâh Who enlarges the provision or restricts it to whomsoever He pleases of His slaves. Had it not been that Allâh was Gracious to us, He could have caused the earth to swallow us up (also)! Know you not that the disbelievers will never be successful. 83. That home of the Hereafter , We shall assign to those who rebel not against the truth with pride and oppression in the land nor do mischief by committing crimes. And the good end is for the Muttaqûn.

If that doesn't put fear in our hearts, what will? :cry: :cry: :cry:

SubhanAllah the ayahs chosen seem to remind me of whats going on in Gaza.
Today sheikh sudais's recitation too.. it was from end of Surah ibrahim

42 Consider not that Allah is unaware of that which the Zalimoon (polytheists, wrong-doers, etc.) do, but He gives them respite up to a Day when the eyes will stare in horror.
43 (They will be) hastening forward with necks outstretched, their heads raised up (towards the sky), their gaze returning not towards them and their hearts empty (from thinking because of extreme fear).
44 And warn (O Muhammad SAW) mankind of the Day when the torment will come unto them; then the wrong-doers will say: "Our Lord! Respite us for a little while, we will answer Your Call and follow the Messengers!" (It will be said): "Had you not sworn aforetime that you would not leave (the world for the Hereafter).
45 "And you dwelt in the dwellings of men who wronged themselves, and it was clear to you how We had dealt with them. And We put forth (many) parables for you."
46 Indeed, they planned their plot, and their plot was with Allah, though their plot was a great (one, still) it would never be able to remove the mountains (real mountains or the Islamic law) from their places (as it is of no importance) (Tafsir Ibn Kathir, Vol. 2, Page 597). (It is said by some interpreters regarding this Verse that the Quraish pagans plotted against Prophet Muhammad SAW to kill him but they failed and were unable to carry out their plot which they plotted).
47 So think not that Allah will fail to keep His Promise to His Messengers. Certainly, Allah is All-Mighty, - All-Able of Retribution.
48 On the Day when the earth will be changed to another earth and so will be the heavens, and they (all creatures) will appear before Allah, the One, the Irresistible.
49 And you will see the Mujrimoon (criminals, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah Islamic Monotheism, polytheists, disobedient to Allah, etc.) that Day bound together in fetters; (Muqarranoon in fetters; mean:- with their hands and feet tied to their necks with chains.)
50 Their garments will be of pitch, and fire will cover their faces.
51 That Allah may requite each person according to what he has earned. Truly, Allah is Swift at reckoning.
52 This (Quran) is a Message for mankind (and a clear proof against them), in order that they may be warned thereby, and that they may know that He is the only One Ilah (God - Allah) - (none has the right to be worshipped but Allah), and that men of understanding may take heed.

*mu'min*
01-24-2008, 06:34 PM
Its a neat thread mate. Oh and welcome to LI the best Islamic Forum there is!
spot on! couldn't agree with you better

format_quote Originally Posted by Arwa
My dad's friend got to go inside the ka'bah today.. how lucky masha'Allah.
Sheikh Ghamidi and the other new imam? I've forgotten what he's called.. sound okay *LIVE* ..
It was cool when it rained.. water was flowing as though there was a flood.. amazing! The water was above the ankles!
Madinah is v v v v coooold...
Sheikh Hudhayfi is such a lovely person masha'Allah..my dad met him (in his office! ) :D
What else.......... let me think.. third time running didn't get to pray behind Sheikh Sudais :( Funny how he started leading a day or 2 after coming back..
Makkah was you can say pretty much empty.. did the last umrah and took about 10 minutes just to do the tawaaf..sa'i took half an hour..it's a lot longer but not bad eh..
way cool, don't rub it in so hard!!
may allah accept all ur ibadah inshallah. how was it praying behind sheikh mahir live n do you mnd telling us more about sheikh hudhaifi?

*mu'min*
01-25-2008, 10:35 AM
sheikh humaid gave khutba in makkah, he spoke about the disabled/less priveledged and treatment towards them. sheikh also made dua for gaza

Ummu Sufyaan
01-25-2008, 10:41 AM
Jazakallahu khair^^^

Ummu Sufyaan
01-25-2008, 11:06 AM
Jazakallah khair everyone for their support in e-mails and comments to not close. We got over 20 e-mails as well as the 19 comments, which was truly appreciated. So we have decided that the blog will remain open and we will continue updating inshaAllah. Keep us in your duas.
Jazakallahu khair.

*mu'min*
01-25-2008, 11:36 AM
^ actually now it's over 60 comments :D praying for all of the best to everyone assisting at haramain recording

Ummu Sufyaan
01-25-2008, 12:31 PM
o, really?! i gotta check this out then.

AabiruSabeel
01-25-2008, 08:58 PM

Shaikh Ghamdi led an emotional Isha salaat today. Surah Fatihah in second Rakat was also emotional.

Surah Al-Isra
Take not with Allah another object of worship; or thou (O man!) wilt sit in disgrace and destitution.

Thy Lord hath decreed that ye worship none but Him, and that ye be kind to parents. Whether one or both of them attain old age in thy life, say not to them a word of contempt, nor repel them, but address them in terms of honour.

And, out of kindness, lower to them the wing of humility, and say: "My Lord! bestow on them thy Mercy even as they cherished me in childhood."

Your Lord knoweth best what is in your hearts: If ye do deeds of righteousness, verily He is Most Forgiving to those who turn to Him again and again (in true penitence).

And render to the kindred their due rights, as (also) to those in want, and to the wayfarer: But squander not (your wealth) in the manner of a spendthrift.

Verily spendthrifts are brothers of the Evil Ones; and the Evil One is to his Lord (himself) ungrateful.

And even if thou hast to turn away from them in pursuit of the Mercy from thy Lord which thou dost expect, yet speak to them a word of easy kindness.

Make not thy hand tied (like a niggard's) to thy neck, nor stretch it forth to its utmost reach, so that thou become blameworthy and destitute.

Verily thy Lord doth provide sustenance in abundance for whom He pleaseth, and He provideth in a just measure. For He doth know and regard all His servants.

Kill not your children for fear of want: We shall provide sustenance for them as well as for you. Verily the killing of them is a great sin.

Nor come nigh to adultery: for it is a shameful (deed) and an evil, opening the road (to other evils).

Nor take life - which Allah has made sacred - except for just cause. And if anyone is slain wrongfully, we have given his heir authority (to demand qisas or to forgive): but let him not exceed bounds in the matter of taking life; for he is helped (by the Law).

shuraimfan4lyf
01-27-2008, 04:26 AM
As-salamu Alaikum

Sheikh As-Shuraim is back to lead fajr again Alhamdulilah:shade: He recited from Sura Al-Baqara(240 to 252).. He was great as usual masha'Allah. I hope he will stay to lead for few more days atleast. Made my day:coolious:

Download Fajr..Recorded by Sister Ayesha309. may Allah reward her.

www.haramainrecordings.com will be updated soon for the fajr videos insha'Allah. Stay tune. :D

al Amaanah
01-29-2008, 09:19 PM
jazak Allahu khair.

*mu'min*
01-30-2008, 07:47 PM
can someone help m recall who performed taraweeh in makkah in 1424ah and if could could possibly get a few recordings... oh n it wonderful having Sheikh Shuraim leading for fajr salah

S_87
01-30-2008, 07:50 PM

^^ sheikh shuraim,sudais and aaaal Talib

http://www.liveislam.com/archiv/trawih/harma.htm

'Abd al-Baari
01-30-2008, 08:01 PM

Sheikh Shuraim, Surah Maidah Tahajjud 1423{Awesome recitation}

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHkRHeajmrs

Btw the Sheikh at the back {first Saff} looks a lot like Sheikh Huthaify nah??

Al-Hanbali
01-30-2008, 10:09 PM

Masha'Allah. Yh it is Sheikh Hudhayfi. He lead the Taraweeh prayers that year I think, in the Haram.

shuraimfan4lyf
01-30-2008, 10:46 PM
As salamu alaikum Wa rahmatullahi Wa barakatuh

It is Sheikh Al Huthayfi...but I think he just went to makkah for last 10 days...because that year he led taraweeh in Madinah with Sheikh Budair,Sheikh Thubayti,Sheikh Qasim,and Sheikh Ale Shaykh.. first I thought it was someone else. The Quran set can be found here:

http://quranicaudio.com/quran/46

Jazak'Allah khair for posting the video.

Wa'salamu alaikum.

S_87
01-31-2008, 03:28 PM

no sheikh hudayfi didnt lead at all in 1423 :? (in makkah)

'Abd al-Baari
01-31-2008, 05:01 PM

He definetly led in Madinah according to the Taraweeh Sets available on QuranicAudio....so as bro shuraimfanforlyf said he probably went for the last ten days maybe..?

Also heres one with Sheikh Sudais
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hy2L2yMaWng

Al-Hanbali
01-31-2008, 06:16 PM

hmmm, it must've been some other year then, beacause I'm sure he lead in the Haram, unless the taraweeh vid which I saw was dubbed with the Sheikh's recitation. :-\

'Abd al-Baari
01-31-2008, 07:48 PM

Sheikh Huthaify did lead in Haram, but i think it was before then, he led with Sheikhs Sudais and Sheikh Jaber for 2 years i think..maybe someone older can verify?

*mu'min*
01-31-2008, 08:35 PM

^^ sheikh shuraim,sudais and aaaal Talib

http://www.liveislam.com/archiv/trawih/harma.htm
Jazakalah so much amani, cant give you reps case im a lmtd member:)

oh and i think sheikh hudhaify lead in makka haram somewhere around the late 1980's.

'Abd al-Baari
01-31-2008, 09:27 PM

AlNawader have recordings from 1408-1410, which is 1988-1991 when Sheikh Huthaify led in Masjid AlHaram

IB-Staff
02-01-2008, 02:03 AM
Sheikh Huthaify did lead in Haram, but i think it was before then, he led with Sheikhs Sudais and Sheikh Jaber for 2 years i think..maybe someone older can verify?
Yep, I did pray taraweeh behind him in haram(makkah) in the year 1989 :hmm: But then too, he was a regular imam of Medinah. Used to come Makkah just for taraweeh.

shuraimfan4lyf
02-01-2008, 03:10 AM
As-salamu alaikum

Sheikh Al-Huthayfi led Taraweeh with Sheikh Sudais, Sheikh Jaber and Sheikh Abdullah Al-Khulayfi in 1408/1987. Here is Sura Al-Kahf(Full by Sheikh Huthayfi) from that year.

Sura Kahf

Wa'Salam.

~Ismaeel~
02-02-2008, 12:03 PM

First of all, it is so amazing that we have "Najiullah" on this board, because apperantly he owns www.haramainrecordings.com . Seconed, if you need rare old recordings, www.sohari.com has a lot, from Khalayfi to Khayyat. (Hey, that ryhmes a lot). For those of you who don't know Khalayfi, he's the one who started the special "hom" trick. You can notice that Shaykh Sudays says the arabic word for "them" (hom) with power. I was wondering if any of you might have a clip of Khalayfi when he was young?

Feel free to check out my hot website, that has all the aimmah.

http://ismaeelmalik.blogspot.com/

Aal Talib is the best imam. He deserves to lead 2008!

~Ismaeel

sudais1
02-03-2008, 03:20 PM
not only hom but also bro webcoran who owns webcoran.com very nice site.

also welcome to the forum :D

Al-Hanbali
02-04-2008, 12:04 AM

Finally got my hands on Salaat-at-Taraweeh 1424/2003, good quality too. Jazak'Allah to bro WizraUkhra for directing me to it.

http://shuraym.com/main/?songs=art&art=18&page=1

You can also find complete sets from different years including 1418 & 1419 on that site.

al Amaanah
02-04-2008, 06:57 PM
jazaak Allahu khair.

jzcasejz
02-06-2008, 12:36 AM
as-Salaamu'alaykum wa-Rahmtullaah!

With the death of Shaykh Bakr Abu Zayd (rahimahullaah), the Khutbahs most probably this week at the haramayn are going to be about knowledge and the scholars etc...

Btw, an interesting point which is related to this thread:

In 1391 A.H./1970 C.E. a Royal Decree was issued appointing him (Shaykh Bakr Abu Zayd) as an imaam and khateeb of the Prophet’s Masjid, and he continued in this post until the beginning of 1396 A.H./1975 C.E.

'Abd al-Baari
02-06-2008, 09:33 AM

Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilayhi Rajioon, May Allah swt grant him the highest stages of Jannah

I've never heard of the Shaykh before, are there any recitations by him available?

Ummu Sufyaan
02-06-2008, 09:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by jzcasejz
as-Salaamu'alaykum wa-Rahmtullaah!

With the death of Shaykh Bakr Abu Zayd (rahimahullaah), the Khutbahs most probably this week at the haramayn are going to be about knowledge and the scholars etc...

Btw, an interesting point which is related to this thread:
would that be shiekh abu bakr al-Jazaairy:?

jzcasejz
02-06-2008, 11:11 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by maryam11
would that be shiekh abu bakr al-Jazaairy:?
Wa'alaykum Salaam

No it's not Shaykh al-Jazaairy. If you check out the link, you'll see a brief biography of him. He (Shk. Bakr Zayd) also once held the post as a member of the permanent committee of scholars for Islaamic research and fataawa.

And Bro Abdullaah, I doubt there'll be many recitations of his on the net. :/

BlissfullyJaded
02-06-2008, 09:10 PM

Inna lillahi wa inna illayhi raji'oun...:cry:

It's gonna be hard to find recitations of his, cuz his passion was more reading and writing.

http://islamicbookstore.com/b7347.html
^ That's the only book of his that I know to be translated in English...

*mu'min*
02-08-2008, 05:12 PM
todays friday sermon was performed by sheikh salih al talib

a brief summary of khutba:
Sheikh Talib started the khutba by praising Allah & sending the choisest of salutations upon Rasulullah S.A.W. . the sheikh commenced and said fear Allah and the best of provisions is that of taqwa & to fear Allah in regards to all matters.

the greater part of the 1st khutbah was a discussion on respect to ones parents and to show kindness to ones parents, and that parents should also take care with regard to their childrens islamic tarbiya, in conclusion to the 1st khutbah sheikh mentioned the duaas of parents are accepted duas

in the 2nd khutbah he said to obey parents is a great act and to disobey is a great sin, he said the ulema are the heirs of the ambiya a.s. and they have a right on the ummah to educate them to daily living and righteousness.

O muslims the servant of haramain has mentioned that 2mrw there will b salatul istasqa and from now on we should make istighfar and dua and turn to Allah and humble ones self infront of Allah

sheikh made dua
O Allah strenghten the muslim ummah
O Allah protect us in our ummah
O Allah whoever intends to do something wrong change his intention
O Allah ease the matters of palestine and gaza and remove the difficulties and hardships
O Allah destroy those who intend to destroy the deen
O Allah assist the mujahideen in every place
we seek forgivness from Allah x3
O Allah forgive us cover our faults and send beneficial rain.
O Allah quench us with your mercy.

Khaldun
02-12-2008, 09:20 PM

'Abdullah b. 'Amr b. al-'As reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: Verily, Allah does not take away knowledge by snatching it from the people but He takes away knowledge by taking away the scholars, so that when He leaves no learned person, people turn to ignorant as their, leaders; then they are asked to deliver religious verdicts and they deliver them without knowledge, they go astray, and lead others astray.

May Allah reward them with Jannah.

Yet it is important to remember that after the death of our beloved prophet there is no big tragedy that can befall this ummah, because with the death of Rasululah the connection the people on earth had with their Creator was severed forever.

On a lighter note, I went umrah the other day and the Haram is very empty mashAllah, I even got to kiss the black stone! Its mostly saudis there now and other arabs from Bahrain kuwait etc. I new Imam lead us in fajr salah, he read surah Nuun, his voice wasnt as spectaclor as Shuraim and Sudais but I liked his tajweed mashAllah. The I went to Jeddah to meet a friend and I ended up praying in one of little masjids, and we were lead by a youth, almost my age the Nuur on his face was blinding me when he said "Stooooow" I knew this brother was special, he read just like shuraim! (if not better!) I couldnt believe my ears subhanAllah! I so wish I recorded it, inshAllah if i go back Ill make sure i record it. He even looked like Shuraim lol

M.B
02-13-2008, 12:31 PM
Mashallah very exciting. Make dua for us all inshallah.

*mu'min*
02-13-2008, 08:37 PM
may Allah accept from you brother khaldun how fortunate are you to be in those holy lands. would be nice to know the name of the sheikh in jeddah...

S_87
02-15-2008, 09:56 AM

sheikh shuraim is doing a khutbah just like one he did 1/2 years ago around this time. even the words are the same exact

http://liveislam.net/browsearchive.php?sid=&id=21068

here it is. hes even wearing the same.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
02-15-2008, 04:17 PM

I don't know if anyone has come across this site, but the stuff they have here, I have not come across ANYWHERE.

Qari index

http://www.ryadh-quran.com/media/index.php

Shaykh Shuraim (FANTASTIC Colection)

http://www.ryadh-quran.com/media/showmaq-16-0.html

Surah Hood Shaykh Shuraim (Fantastic)

http://www.ryadh-quran.com/media/playmaq-5641-0.html

Shaykh Shuraim + Shaykh Thubaithy Tahajjud 1413 (This is just brilliant, especially Shuraim)

http://www.ryadh-quran.com/media/showmaq-391-0.html

Shaykh Sudais

http://www.ryadh-quran.com/media/showauthor-190-0.html

Madinah Haram 1400 - 1419 (Another amazing collection)

http://www.ryadh-quran.com/media/showcat-64-0.html

Muhammad Ayoub in the album 1410 is AWESOME.

http://www.ryadh-quran.com/media/playmaq-7548-0.html

List of Albums

http://www.ryadh-quran.com/media/showcat-3-0.html

Shaykh Budair

http://www.ryadh-quran.com/media/showauthor-113-0.html

Shaykh Muhaisany

1413: http://www.ryadh-quran.com/media/showmaq-418-0.html
1412: http://www.ryadh-quran.com/media/showmaq-415-0.html
http://www.ryadh-quran.com/media/showmaq-416-0.html
1409: http://www.ryadh-quran.com/media/showmaq-107-0.html

Ibn Abi Ahmed
02-15-2008, 04:37 PM

One of the best recitations of Surah Ibrahim - Shaykh Muhaisany:

http://www.ryadh-quran.com/media/playmaq-4888-0.html

'Abd al-Baari
02-16-2008, 05:51 PM

Sheikhs Thubaity, Muayqili and Talib are back Masha'Allah! Insha'Allah Sheikhs Sudais/Shuraim will be back soon too!!

JazakAllah Khayr for the links akhee^

:w: :shade:

*mu'min*
02-17-2008, 06:58 AM
Insha'Allah Sheikhs Sudais/Shuraim will be back soon too!!
inshallah!!! Oh how i miss listening to the melodius voice of Sheikh Shuraim for fajr prayer...

'Abd al-Baari
02-17-2008, 05:52 PM

Interview with Shaykh Abdur Rahmaan As Sudays:

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5

shuraimfan4lyf
02-17-2008, 10:31 PM

Interview with Shaykh Abdur Rahmaan As Sudays:

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5

That was posted on Haramain blog. If you want to,you can download full video Here

Also, Several duas by Sheikh Maahir. Here

Al-Hanbali
02-19-2008, 04:14 PM

Masha'Allah, really beautiful, especially the 1st rakaat...

Sheikh Thubaytee: http://www.islam-fr.com/modules/news...p?storyid=3333

'Abd al-Baari
02-19-2008, 07:36 PM

Is anyone else having trouble with islam-fr, i haven't been able to go on for weeks now! :(

but on the upside Shaykh Shurayms back!!

ayesha309
02-19-2008, 08:34 PM

Is anyone else having trouble with islam-fr, i haven't been able to go on for weeks now! :(

but on the upside Shaykh Shurayms back!!
bro islam-fr is working for me

'Abd al-Baari
02-19-2008, 08:40 PM

I've been having trouble for ages, i'm just getting the message 'internet explorer cannot display this webpage'

al Amaanah
02-20-2008, 01:13 PM
shuraim is back? masha Allah!

webcoran
02-20-2008, 03:25 PM

I've been having trouble for ages, i'm just getting the message 'internet explorer cannot display this webpage'
Assalamu 'alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

Me too, there is no problem, maybe you have a virus / malware on your pc

Try the browser Opera (the best for me) or Firefox instead of Internet explorer.

Wa salamu 'alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu.

'Abd al-Baari
02-20-2008, 07:31 PM

JazakAllah Khayr akhee!! :shade:

It didn't work with Mozilla but Opera did the trick! JazakAllah

WaAlaykumus Salaam

*mu'min*
02-20-2008, 10:12 PM
is salah al khusoof lead by a imam in haramain???

Najiullah
02-21-2008, 12:37 AM
is salah al khusoof lead by a imam in haramain???
Sheikh Ghamdi gave Khutbah In Makkah

and Sheikh thubaity in Madinah

Khusuf Prayers

'Abd al-Baari
02-21-2008, 11:06 AM

This was Shaykh Ghamdis first Khutbah in Haram right? Masha'Allah! I think he was talking from memory too...

JazakAllah Khayr for the recordings akhee^ :)

P.S Awesome Salaah by Shaykh Thubaity, Surah Qaf, Qiyamah & Naba' Masha'Allah! Shaykh Ghamdi was awesome as usual and read Surah Hadeed

P.P.S Does anyone know if there will be a translation of the Khutbah available? or even in arabic, written form?? JazakAllah Khayr

BlackMamba
02-23-2008, 06:05 AM
I heard that Sheikh Shuraim was giving a khutbah and he spoke out against the Saudi Government. And then the govt got mad and they threatened to throw him out of the haram and not be the imam anymore. But then Sudais came in and said that Shuraim is the most pious and that if Shuraim left, then he would leave also. And that forced them to leat Shuraim stay in the haram.
I think thats pretty cool how Sudais got Shuraims back but have you guys heard that story. Do u kno if its true?

*mu'min*
02-23-2008, 10:08 AM
jazakallah najiullah. sheikh ghamadi's first khtbah in haramain was beautiful........ oh how i cant wait for sheikh mahir to become khateeb!

who gave azan and iqamah for jumah yesteday????

M.B
02-24-2008, 08:29 PM
I don't think that its true brother shakoor but they gave sheikh shuraim a house arrest so to sheikh huthaify sudais thubayti etc.

al Amaanah
02-24-2008, 09:37 PM
Allahu a3lam brother Shakoor.

Na7lah
02-24-2008, 09:45 PM
shuraim's under house arrest???

S_87
02-25-2008, 12:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Shakoor15
I heard that Sheikh Shuraim was giving a khutbah and he spoke out against the Saudi Government. And then the govt got mad and they threatened to throw him out of the haram and not be the imam anymore. But then Sudais came in and said that Shuraim is the most pious and that if Shuraim left, then he would leave also. And that forced them to leat Shuraim stay in the haram.
I think thats pretty cool how Sudais got Shuraims back but have you guys heard that story. Do u kno if its true?

i dont know about ur specific story, but a few years ago (like 2001-2002) when the govt wanted to introduce tourism he spoke out against it and was reported suspended but came back after a while.

'Abd al-Baari
02-25-2008, 07:27 PM

Masha'Allah nice to see Sheikh Juhany back to lead Maghrib :)

al Amaanah
02-28-2008, 05:16 PM

masha Allah beautiful recitation salaatul 'Isha in al Haram.

BlissfullyJaded
03-01-2008, 10:33 PM

For anybody who's interested, here is the translation of this Friday's khutbah:
http://muslimtents.com/iharam/khutba...kah022908.html

Might have Madeenah soon inshaAllah. :)

'Abd al-Baari
03-01-2008, 11:09 PM

JazakAllahu Khayr Ukht

Salatul Istisqa being led again on Monday, May Allah swt accept their duas and grant them rainfall..Ameen..it makes me so sad when people here complain about the rain and there they have to pray for it :(

ayesha309
03-02-2008, 04:44 PM
Subhan'Allah today was a beautiful day. Sheikh Shuraim led fajr, Sheikh Sudias led Maghrib. Reminded me of the old days............watch it on www.haramainrecordings.com

'Abd al-Baari
03-02-2008, 06:18 PM

Masha'Allah nice to see Shaykhs Shuraym and Sudays back, hope they stick around for a while this time Insha'Allah!!

Also Surah Ibraheem is popular at the moment nah lol! Shaykhs Shuraym, Thubaity, Ghazzawi and Huthaify have all read from it in the last 2 days :p :thumbs_up

Soulja Girl
03-02-2008, 08:25 PM

Sheikh Shuraim led fajr, Sheikh Sudias led Maghrib.
^Good to see them back! :)

Also Surah Ibraheem is popular at the moment nah lol!
^Lol, I noticed...

'Abd al-Baari
03-28-2008, 02:20 AM
Assalamu Alaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakaatuh

Shaykh Thubaity leading Salaatul Fajr, Surah Mulk
Shaykh Ghazzawi leading in Makkah, Surah Sajdaah, waSurah Insaan

WaAlaykumus Salaam

P.S Imaams of Haram'ain Thread Stats > http://www.islamicboard.com/misc.php...posted&t=49871 :p

'Abd al-Baari
03-29-2008, 06:15 PM
Assalamu Alaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakaatuh,

Masha'Allah Shaykh Sudays and Shaykh Ghamdi are back to lead Maghrib/Isha! :shade:
Hope Shaykh Sudays sticks around this time

Shaykh Ghamdi sounded different though..

Does anyone know if i can find a translatoion of Shaykh Sudays' Khutbah on Yawm ul Hajj?

al Amaanah
04-03-2008, 08:07 PM
beautiful recitation by sudais salaatul maghrib

*mu'min*
04-04-2008, 10:25 AM
sheikh humaid gave khutbah in makka and sheikh spoke about the harms of smoking :)

'Abd al-Baari
04-04-2008, 11:06 AM

Shaykh Humaid hasn't give Khutbah for quite a while now, nice to see him back Alhamdulillah!

Does anyone know if i can get a translation of Shaykh Sudays' Khutbah from 21st December? Any help would be appreciated! JazakAllah Khayr

WaAlaykumus Salaam Warahmatullahi Wabarakaatuh

Khaldun
04-04-2008, 11:16 AM

Yeah Shaykh Humaid came to the university a lil while ago and so did the Mufti of Saudi, dont know if i mentioned that. And they held talks.

Im not sure if anyone of you have seen this, but i found it nice. I had only heared audio of it before but now I got to see a video

http://youtube.com/watch?v=s0AlgKjyFYQ&feature=related

p.s you can see sudais in the first line too

'Abd al-Baari
04-04-2008, 11:20 AM
WaAlaykumus Salaam Warahmatullahi Wabarakaatuh,

Akhee, is the Mufti of Saudi, Shaykh Abdul Aziz Aal AsShaykh?

JazakAllah Khayr for the link :cry: Shaykh Subayyil is in the first line too i think..

Khaldun
04-04-2008, 11:24 AM

Na'am hes the mufti, and shaykh subayyil is standing there too and Shaykh Humaid is next to him if im not mistaken.

When Shaikh Humaid came, he was asked alot about his father, perhaps not many of you know but his father was the Mufti in saudi before Shaykh Bin Baaz and was a very knowledgable person may Allah have mercy upon all of them. His father was Abdullah ibn Humaid

'Abd al-Baari
04-04-2008, 03:21 PM

JazakAllah Khayr :)^

Also another question if anyone knows, Shaykh Hussain Aal As Shaykh, is he the son of Shaykh Abdul Aziz Aal As Shaykh [The Grand Mufi]?

Khaldun
04-04-2008, 09:37 PM

No hes not, they are only from the same tribe, so they are related but not as father and son.

jzcasejz
04-04-2008, 10:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Khaldun

No hes not, they are only from the same tribe, so they are related but not as father and son.
Spot on. :thumbs_up

BTW, if the Brother (Khaldun) comes back, who was Mufti before Abdullah bin Humayd then, Muhammad ibn Ibraheem? Or am I just confusing myself :?

'Abd al-Baari
04-04-2008, 10:13 PM

I thought so^ i read somewhere that they were related, but i thought he was his son, as in 'bin AbdulAziz', JazakAllah Khayr Akhee^ :)

jzcasejz
04-04-2008, 10:19 PM
^ Lol, the whole 'Aal ash-Shaykh' thing was discussed on this forum a while back: http://www.islamicboard.com/islamic-...mahullaah.html

Na7lah
04-04-2008, 10:37 PM

Masha'Allah Shaykh Sudays and Shaykh Ghamdi are back to lead Maghrib/Isha! :shade:
Hope Shaykh Sudays sticks around this time

Shaykh Ghamdi sounded different though..

Does anyone know if i can find a translatoion of Shaykh Sudays' Khutbah on Yawm ul Hajj?

Shaykh Ghamidi as in sa'd Al-Ghamidhi? :?

Soulja Girl
04-05-2008, 07:41 AM

format_quote Originally Posted by muslimah421
Shaykh Ghamidi as in sa'd Al-Ghamidhi? :?
^No sis, that would be Khalid Al Ghamidi. :)

*mu'min*
04-08-2008, 05:50 PM
via mobile msg a friend informed me that sheikh humaid will be leading friday prayers in south africa, niewtown mousque in johanesburg.

oh and khaldun jazakallah for that info i always thought that sheikh husein ale sheikh was the mufti's son.

Najiullah
04-09-2008, 06:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Lady

^No sis, that would be Khalid Al Ghamidi. :)

Jazak Allah for the info
May Allah reward you.

'Abd al-Baari
04-09-2008, 06:37 PM

Nice to see Shaykh Abdul Muhisn Al Qasim back, he hasn't led Salah for ages :)

WaAlaykumus Salaam Warahmatullah

pauper
04-10-2008, 06:45 AM

Mahir Almu3aigli is the best without a Doubt Maashaa'Allah , pronunciation wise and voice being perfect compared to the more Nasal readers b4 him .

BlissfullyJaded
04-10-2008, 05:55 PM

Huh? Sheikh Shuraim and Sudais are nasal..? :? Even Sheikh Ghamdi doesn't sound nasal to me...but then he came after Sheikh Mu'ayqali.. Anyways, I agree Sheikh Mu'ayqali is awesome, his style is waay unique.

*mu'min*
04-10-2008, 08:19 PM
lol bout the nasal story^ ^

wonder how long b4 sheikh mahir becomes appointed khateeb.... waiting patiently:) if Allah wills sheikh Talib 4 khutba tomorrow.

'Abd al-Baari
04-10-2008, 08:31 PM

Maybe Shaykh Maahir will^, i hope so Insha'Allah or any of the new Imaams :)

Anyways, I agree Sheikh Mu'ayqali is awesome, his style is waay unique
So true!

At the moment i'm in love with Shaykh Ghamdi's recitations, they too are just sooo unique!

I hope they split Taraweeh three ways this year..Shaykh Sudays - Shaykh Ghamdi, Shaykh Juhany- Shaykh Talib, Shaykh Shuraym- Shaykh Muayqili..Insha'Allah!!

Na7lah
04-10-2008, 11:01 PM
hope shkh mahir does the khutbah tommorow iA

*mu'min*
04-11-2008, 01:02 PM
Sheikh Talib delivered khutbah today in makka and the hounarable sheikh spoke about the charecteristics of the prophet p.b.u.h

a brief translation of khutba by sheik humaid delivered in south africa:
sheikh spoke about the different definitions of love. love for Allah. love for the prophet p.b.u.h. and also another type of love-love for life, indeed a beliver loves life but we should becareful not to love life to a extent that we fear death. another form of love is to love our brothers for the pleasure of Allah. Your imaan is not complete until you love each other.

pauper
04-11-2008, 01:14 PM
Yes they are Nasal , they dont read from the throat mostly through the nose .

S_87
04-11-2008, 07:54 PM
^^ :sl:

ive never actually noticed that
you mean like who? sheikh sudais n shuraim? that is their voices. they speak with that same tone too.

Soulja Girl
04-11-2008, 08:20 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by pauper
Yes they are Nasal , they dont read from the throat mostly through the nose .
^What do you mean bro? Sheikhs Sudais/Shuraim are original man!

hope shkh mahir does the khutbah
^I'm waiting for that day...

Nice to see Shaykh Abdul Muhisn Al Qasim back
^Yeh, alhamdulillah. :)

al Amaanah
04-11-2008, 10:55 PM
sa7 mrs s.

'Abd al-Baari
04-11-2008, 11:09 PM

Maghrib & Isha were led from right in front of the Ka'abah today:?
Anyone know why..? Just wondering..

pauper
04-12-2008, 05:47 AM

^What do you mean bro? Sheikhs Sudais/Shuraim are original man!

^Yeh, alhamdulillah. :)

Not really Abdullah Ali Jaabir , Abdullah Khayat , Khulaifi are originals .

I am just saying the read with emphasis on the nasal sounds, while Mu3aigly reads clear and calm out of the throat and chest with no Nasal at all .

pauper
04-12-2008, 05:51 AM
^^ :sl:

ive never actually noticed that
you mean like who? sheikh sudais n shuraim? that is their voices. they speak with that same tone too.
Yeah in particular Sudais and Shuraim read with a bit Nasal Sudais more than Shuraim . but They read Qiraa'at as salat and not really Tilaawa .

al Amaanah
04-12-2008, 02:24 PM
jazaahom Allahu khair.

BlissfullyJaded
04-12-2008, 04:01 PM

Maghrib & Isha were led from right in front of the Ka'abah today:?
Anyone know why..? Just wondering..

The mataaf is fullll, I think that's why. For Fajr on Friday they left it behind the Maqami Ibrahim, but it was just that narrow space that was left open in front since there were soo many people, so they moved the imaam up since. Umrah just opened up a few weeks ago, so I guess that's why the crowd is picking up.

Najiullah
04-13-2008, 08:35 AM
Yeah in particular Sudais and Shuraim read with a bit Nasal Sudais more than Shuraim . but They read Qiraa'at as salat and not really Tilaawa .
Not really Abdullah Ali Jaabir , Abdullah Khayat , Khulaifi are originals .

I am just saying the read with emphasis on the nasal sounds, while Mu3aigly reads clear and calm out of the throat and chest with no Nasal at all .
and you are the biggest fan of Sheikh Maahir :D (not using the word crazy)

every imam has his own style,
and people like them because of their style
most famous imams are Sheikh Sudais , Sheikh Shuraim , Sheikh Budyr ,.........

if you visit local mosques in Makkah and Madinah and other cities in ksa you will find so many great recitors, most of them recite like Maahir and others but non of them recite like sudais or shuraim.
it means maahir's style is common.

no doubt Sheikh Maahir is a good reciter and i like him too and i always pray that he remains imam in haram , and i want you and others to pray that saudi authorities confirm him as an imam (he is still on trial, if you can read and understand arabic i can give you a link so you can confirm he is on trial).

MashaAllah Sheikh Maahir is so good, some people say out of this world , i love him he reads from his heart .

sheik maahir has to work on his memory as (in his last 15 to 20 salats he forgot like 4 times) correct me if i am wrong 4 for sure but thats nothing as Humans do make mistakes.

not saying this as u like mahir so plz dont mind bro / sis sorry i forgot i m replying to a bro or sis

you know some people on other forums always say things against sudais and shuraim only because they r from riyadh but we dont have such people on li, li is cool :shade:

i have recitations of around 40 imams from ksa , i will ask sis ayesha309 maybe she will start posting them from today inshAllah

you can find them here www.HaramainRecordings.com

The mataaf is fullll, I think that's why. For Fajr on Friday they left it behind the Maqami Ibrahim, but it was just that narrow space that was left open in front since there were soo many people, so they moved the imaam up since. Umrah just opened up a few weeks ago, so I guess that's why the crowd is picking up.
wow
jazakAlalh for telling i always used to think why they lead right in front of kabah on weekends, from rabiul awaal to 10 shawaal and from 10 dul al qad to almost end of dhul hajj

May Allah accept 99.99 % of your wishes and duas.

inshaAllah he will when they will confirm him

Soulja Girl
04-13-2008, 09:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Najiullah
if you visit local mosques in Makkah and Madinah and other cities in ksa you will find so many great recitors, most of them recite like Maahir and others but non of them recites like sudais or shuraim.
^Really? Thats cool...I thought most people recite like Sheikhs Sudais/Shuraim...I never thought they'd recite like Sheikh Mahir.

Najiullah
04-13-2008, 10:48 AM

^Really? Thats cool...I thought most people recite like Sheikhs Sudais/Shuraim...I never thought they'd recite like Sheikh Mahir.

well sis Crazy lady read my post again i said if you visit .... reciters ( means imams) , i was not talking about imitators or others, also that doesnt mean all imams like maahir or copy him

its not related to ur post
but great imams do try to read diffrently but they cant change their style
sheikh ayub is one imam who can recite in diffrent styles i have his recitations old and new in diffrent styles.
link 1

link 2

At the moment i'm in love with Shaykh Ghamdi's recitations, they too are just sooo unique!

I hope they split Taraweeh three ways this year..Shaykh Sudays - Shaykh Ghamdi, Shaykh Juhany- Shaykh Talib, Shaykh Shuraym- Shaykh Muayqili..Insha'Allah!!
sheikh Ghamdi is so cool mashaAllah

dont think sheikh talib will ever lead taraweeh

Soulja Girl
04-13-2008, 12:19 PM

^Oh oki, so its not like here where everyone imitates the Imams...They just recite normally and naturally right?

dont think sheikh talib will ever lead taraweeh
^Yeh...:(
But no harm in praying and hoping that he does one day Inshallah. :)

Najiullah
04-13-2008, 01:01 PM

^Oh oki, so its not like here where everyone imitates the Imams...They just recite normally and naturally right?

yes mostly as far as i know maybe i am wrong , Allah knows better
also imitation is not allowed in salaat

^Yeh...:(
But no harm in praying and hoping that he does one day Inshallah. :)
yes no harm in praying and hoping

and it was my personal opinion :D

al Amaanah
04-13-2008, 04:54 PM
beautiful recitations masha Allah makkah wal madinah salaatul maghreb.

Najiullah
04-13-2008, 05:37 PM
can any one tell me why it is said that people coming from riyadh are better recitors?????
is there any school or something or they are gifted from Allah

beautiful recitations masha Allah makkah wal madinah salaatul maghreb.
yeah sheikh qasim was awesome he read from surah ar rum and sheikh talib was out of the world in Isha ( Al araf),
is sheikh talib from riyadh too?

*Salma*
04-13-2008, 05:43 PM
its not related to ur post
but great imams do try to read diffrently but they cant change their style
sheikh ayub is one imam who can recite in diffrent styles i have his recitations old and new in diffrent styles.
link 1

link 2

umm...brother najiullah one of those links arent working for me...
and the other one that is working is sheikh shuraim..i thought it would be the different styles of sheikh ayub?

jazakallah

Najiullah
04-13-2008, 06:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by *Salma*

umm...brother najiullah one of those links arent working for me...
and the other one that is working is sheikh shuraim..i thought it would be the different styles of sheikh ayub?

jazakallah

ill post diff style of sheikh ayub today inshaAllah

which link inst working for yaa
1 or 2

*mu'min*
04-13-2008, 08:29 PM
[B]
is sheikh talib from riyadh too?
yeah as was posted on LI some time back "Born in Riyadh in year 1393 to a family known for its piety and dedication to religion many of whom learnt Quran before maturity"

i pray that sheikh mahir becomes permanent imam and does not jus remain on trial

also pauper i think sheikh mahir reads more nasal than sheikh shuraim......

*mu'min*
04-13-2008, 08:34 PM
missing it.......sheikh juhany hasnt led prayers for about 3 weeks!

*Salma*
04-13-2008, 09:11 PM
ill post diff style of sheikh ayub today inshaAllah

which link inst working for yaa
1 or 2

2nd wasnt working for me...
it works after downloading...but not streaming...

ayesha309
04-13-2008, 09:44 PM
every imam has his own style,
and people like them because of their style
most famous imams are Sheikh Sudais , Sheikh Shuraim , Sheikh Budyr ,.........

if you visit local mosques in Makkah and Madinah and other cities in ksa you will find so many great recitors, most of them recite like Maahir and others but non of them recites like sudais or shuraim.

no doubt Sheikh Maahir is a good reciter and i like him too and i always pray that he remains imam in haram , and i want you and others to pray that saudi authorities confirm him as an imam (he is still on trial, if you can read and understand arabic i can give you a link so you can confirm he is on trial).

MashaAllah Sheikh Maahir is so good, some people say out of this world , i love him he reads from his heart .

only he has to work on his memory as (in his last 15 to 20 salats he forgot like 4 times) correct me if i am wrong 4 for sure but thats nothing as Humans do make mistakes.

not saying this as u like mahir so plz dont mind bro / sis sorry i forgot i m replying to a bro or sis

you know some people on other forums always say things against sudais and shuraim only because they r from riyadh but we dont have such people on li, li is cool :shade:
i agree with u bro. there are lotsa diff recitations but sudais and shuriam are most common. sheikh mahir is an awesome recitor and like u said every imam has his own style and thats wot makes them perfect. that being said, sudais and shuraim are the best :) lol
May Allah keep them imam and give them the highest form of Jannah. Ameen. They are too awesome!

May Allah accept 99.99 % of your wishes and duas.
why 99.9?:?

S_87
04-14-2008, 11:44 AM

i disagree :)
they read proper tilawah clearly. thats their voices :statisfie

sheikh saleh T is from Ha'il.

Najiullah
04-14-2008, 02:26 PM

sheikh saleh T is from Ha'il.
JazaakAllah

yeah as was posted on LI some time back "Born in Riyadh in year 1393 to a family known for its piety and dedication to religion many of whom learnt Quran before maturity"
JazakAllah
:(

thanks for the information.

Soulja Girl
04-14-2008, 07:04 PM

i disagree :)
they read proper tilawah clearly. thats their voices :statisfie
^Hmm, I couldn't agree more wiv ya sis! :D

BlissfullyJaded
04-14-2008, 07:14 PM

also pauper i think sheikh mahir reads more nasal than sheikh shuraim......
Sheikh Mu'ayqali is not nasal.. However, Sheikh Shuraim and Sudais's nasalness is not harsh on the ears, therefore there's nothing wrong with it. People find personal reasons to pick on them, when there is nothing there to pick on. Anyways, Allah didn't judge them to be imaams of His House based on their voices, but on their taqwa. That's what shines whenever you listen to each of them, and so we shouldn't be making a big issue out of everything else.

Najiullah
04-15-2008, 07:42 AM

....................................... Anyways, Allah didn't judge them to be imaams of His House based on their voices, but on their taqwa. That's what shines whenever you listen to each of them, and so we shouldn't be making a big issue out of everything else.
You edited your post but I agree with you 10000000000000000000000000000 %, sorry about what I wrote in my previous post……………. I was wrong :(.

Sorry everyone

Is it posisble to take reps back :?

al Amaanah
04-15-2008, 05:02 PM
masha Allah recitations salaatul maghreb makkah wal madinah.
this thread is quiet, if ramadhaan starts insha Allah, u'll see them all running to post here lol.

ayesha309
04-17-2008, 04:10 AM
masha Allah recitations salaatul maghreb makkah wal madinah.
this thread is quiet, if ramadhaan starts insha Allah, u'll see them all running to post here lol.

yeah Masha'Allah sheikh qasim's recitatiion is amazing. Subhan'Allah. i luv it. and i cant wait til ramadhan. i wonder who all will lead taraweeh in makkah :?

You edited your post but I agree with you 10000000000000000000000000000 %, sorry about what I wrote in my previous post……………. I was wrong .

Sorry everyone

Is it posisble to take reps back
no need to apologize. its good.
but you've been replying a lot lately! nice to see you take out time ;) and thanks for the salaats and for haramainrecordings. May Allah reward you. Ameen

Najiullah
04-17-2008, 01:37 PM
yeah Masha'Allah sheikh qasim's recitatiion is amazing. Subhan'Allah. i luv it. and i cant wait til ramadhan. i wonder who all will lead taraweeh in makkah
InshaAllah

Sheikh Dr. Abdul Rahman Ibn Abdul Aziz as-Sudais and
Sheikh Dr. Abu Ibrahim Sa'ud ibn Ibrahim ibn Muhammad as-Shuraim
will lead ;D

no need to apologize. its good.
but you've been replying a lot lately! nice to see you take out time ;) and thanks for the salaats and for haramainrecordings. May Allah reward you. Ameen
apology was not for u......... anyways

lol yeah i started haramainrecordings, but i hardly post salaat now,As there is a new Admin on Harmainrecordings ,she posts all the salats and she dont let anyone else post lol and she also use my name to post.
so say thanks to her .

Soulja Girl
04-17-2008, 01:56 PM

^Many thanks to her! :D
What would we all do wivout Haramain Recordings eh? :p

al Amaanah
04-17-2008, 04:36 PM
^ true.

Al-Hanbali
04-17-2008, 09:09 PM
Al-Muaddhin 'Ali Ahmad Mullah

He does different styles of adhaan towards the end of the vid.

*mu'min*
04-18-2008, 08:37 AM
InshaAllah
Sheikh Dr. Abdul Rahman Ibn Abdul Aziz as-Sudais and
Sheikh Dr. Abu Ibrahim Sa'ud ibn Ibrahim ibn Muhammad as-Shuraim
will lead ;D
inshallah wont it be awesome if jus the two imams lead taraweeh jus like old times *sigh* :)

lol yeah i started haramainrecordings, but i hardly post salaat now,As there is a new Admin on Harmainrecordings ,she posts all the salats and she dont let anyone else post lol and she also use my name to post.
so say thanks to her .
^and that would be sis....??

may Allah reward you all @ h.recodings the best of rewards....

Admin
04-18-2008, 09:34 AM
Sheikh Shuraim for khutbah today :D Mashallah.

Quite emotional one it is imsad.

*mu'min*
04-18-2008, 09:54 AM
^yupeeee!!

an emotional sheikh shuraim delivering khutbah...
alhamdudillah nice to hear sheikhs blessed voice live in masjid haram after so long, i have been missing listening to sheikh for fajr prayers

Admin
04-18-2008, 10:04 AM
It was an awesome khutbah, mashallah.
Surah Feel and surah Quraysh for salah.

Ummu Sufyaan
04-18-2008, 10:42 AM
^yupeeee!!

an emotional sheikh shuraim delivering khutbah...
alhamdudillah nice to hear sheikhs blessed voice live in masjid haram after so long, i have been missing listening to sheikh for fajr prayers
ooo, i thought i heard him getting emotional lol...im extremely keen to watch it now!:D

*mu'min*
04-18-2008, 11:37 AM
todays khutbah was regarding the worship of Allah swt and how the creation of Allah also worship Allah.

a few highlights of khutbah:
Sheikh shuraim mentioned
we as mankind should worship Allah. Allah has given so much bounties unto mankind. Allah is not in need of us, Allah is not in need of anything and yet Allah has created us and is sustaining us. whatever is in the skies and the earth is making sajda unto Allah.Verily the accepted deen in the eyes of Allah is deen al islam. we need to realize who we are and for what we have been created. look at the creations of Allah, the trees, the skies, the earth, the sun, the sea subhanallah all this is the creation of Allah. we need to solely worship Allah yet we are spending our life to please our desires. those that lie should speak the truth, those that speak too much should keep quiet, those that sleep too much should get up for prayer. you should become true believers and beware of those sins that are going to lead you in the fire.

Najiullah
04-20-2008, 11:12 AM

Sheikh Shuraim is back MashaAllah,
http://www.haramainrecordings.com/20...aththaani.html

brothers and sisters its my last post on this thread.
i am moving to Makkah inshaAllah , i dont think ill have time to follow imams thread from there.

will miss you all
you all are in my prayers

Allah Hafiz

inshaAllah i will record live prayers and post them with tv recordings on www.haramainrecordings.com

Method
04-20-2008, 11:17 AM
Salaams,

Does that mean you won't post at all or just not in this thread? :(

*mu'min*
04-20-2008, 05:13 PM

Sheikh Shuraim is back MashaAllah,
http://www.haramainrecordings.com/20...aththaani.html

i am moving to Makkah inshaAllah , i dont think ill have time to follow imams thread from there.

will miss you all

Allah Hafiz

inshaAllah i will record live prayers and post them with tv recordings on www.haramainrecordings.com
allahuakbar!!! how fortunate you are. we are really going to miss you.... pleeeeeease do post in this thread when the oppurtunity arises ecspecially regarding haramain. i pray that Allah reward u, take you from strength to strength, make you from amongst his chosen servants, shower you with his infinite mercy n blessings and accept from you in those blessed lands

May Allah always be with you:)

Na7lah
04-21-2008, 02:04 AM
May Allah protect u Akhee adn don't forget to drop by

Shkh. Shuraim leading Fajr Salah at Makkah today :D

Soulja Girl
04-21-2008, 01:14 PM

i am moving to Makkah inshaAllah, i dont think ill have time to follow imams thread from there.
will miss you all
^Subhanallah, brother you are sooo lucky! Anyhow, remember us all in your duas and do forgive us and pay us a visit sometimes! :)
Nice to see Sheikh Shuraim back...

al Amaanah
04-22-2008, 01:52 AM
7ayaak Allah akh najiullah, i may follow u bi ithnillah. have a good time there and insha Allah u'll arrive safe and well.

al Amaanah
04-22-2008, 01:54 AM
BEAUTIFUL recitation masha Allah shaikh shuraim salaatul fajr!

BlackMamba
04-22-2008, 05:28 AM
On haramainrecordings.com they posted the recitation of surah al-furgan made by the son of Sheikh Sudais. MashaAllah he does a good job of copying his dad. I enjoyed listening to that a lot.

*mu'min*
04-22-2008, 07:45 AM
^ astounding recitation, mashallah he reads so much like his father. now only if we could listen to a recitation of ibrahim bin saud..........;)

what time is makka fajr salah lead(makka time)

S_87
04-22-2008, 11:20 AM

a website opened by the presidency of the two masjids:

The Presidency of the Two Holy Mosques has launched a website that allows people all over the world to watch prayers and sermons at the two mosques. It also offers access to 45,000 recordings of recitation of the Qur’an and Islamic lectures.

The website (www.gph.gov.sa) provides information about the presidency and its activities. It also contains links to the Agency for the Prophet’s Mosques Affairs, libraries of the two mosques, the Institute of the Haram Mosque and the Kaaba Kiswa Factory in Makkah.

The presidency is now working on the second phase of the project, which will include e-education services. Indices of rare books and calligraphic writings available in the two libraries will serve as a useful reference for researchers. “Services in English and other major languages will be available during the second phase,” said an official source.

and more
http://arabnews.com/?page=1&section=...=22&m=4&y=2008

'Abd al-Baari
04-22-2008, 03:57 PM

^Awesome :shade:

JazakiAllah Khayr ukhtee :)

WaAlaykumus Salaam Warahmatullah

*mu'min*
04-22-2008, 03:57 PM
thats cool...^ may Allah reward u for sharing sis amani so long i will stick to my fav sites i-haram n haramainrecordings

*BUMP BUMP*

BlissfullyJaded
04-22-2008, 04:19 PM

Niiice site!

Fajr is at around 4:33am..that's when the adhaan goes off. Salaah starts around 4:48am.

IB-Staff
04-23-2008, 06:51 AM
Saudi Prayer Times.

*mu'min*
04-23-2008, 04:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by LI-Staff
jazakallah and for jawharah:)

alhamdudillah sheikh Budair leading magrib prayer nice to hear sheikh's melodius voice after a month

Soulja Girl
04-24-2008, 06:10 AM

^Yeh, good to see Sheikh Budair back. :)

*mu'min*
04-25-2008, 11:09 AM
sheikh usama khayat delivered khutba in makka:)

'Abd al-Baari
04-25-2008, 07:27 PM

Shaykh Dr. Abdul Bari bin Awwad Al Thubaity

More at HaramainRecordings [JazakAllah to bro' Shuraimfan.]

al Amaanah
04-25-2008, 07:29 PM
is that a pic?

'Abd al-Baari
04-25-2008, 08:31 PM

Yes :)

al Amaanah
04-26-2008, 03:54 PM
ok cant see it

webcoran
04-26-2008, 04:07 PM
ok cant see it
Assalamu 'alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

I also have a problem t see pic

this is the pic :

Wa salamu 'alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

------
04-26-2008, 04:16 PM

Jazaak Allaah Khayr

'Abd al-Baari
04-26-2008, 04:16 PM

JazakAllah Khayr akhee^

You should be able to see it now :)

Shaykh Sudays is back! Masha'Allah. Led an awesome Maghrib [Surah Infitar & Asr' ]

webcoran
04-26-2008, 11:08 PM

I added light to see better :

al Amaanah
04-27-2008, 03:25 PM
:wasalamex

jazak Allahu khair akh webcoran

truemuslim
04-27-2008, 09:05 PM
Jazakallah khair!

BlissfullyJaded
04-28-2008, 03:10 AM

Salaah tul Istisqa is on. Sheikh Thubayty is leading in Masjid al Nabawi...and Sheikh Taalib in Makkah. Sheikh Thubayty announced for it after Fajr. So here's another up clooose of him again . lol.

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v7071396GZ5bxDdj

truemuslim
04-28-2008, 03:21 AM

Salaah tul Istisqa is on. Sheikh Thubayty is leading in Masjid al Nabawi...and Sheikh Taalib in Makkah. Sheikh Thubayty announced for it after Fajr. So here's another up clooose of him again . lol.

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v7071396GZ5bxDdj

OMG I know that channel, its the other saudi arabia channel all in english! and i just saw that! MAshallah!

BlissfullyJaded
04-28-2008, 03:26 AM

Yeps, they also show regular salaah from Masjid al Nabawi on that channel.

Sheikh Thubayty's makin dua. Ameeen to it.

truemuslim
04-28-2008, 03:28 AM
Yeah and at teh same time they got it on the arabic saudi channel. Very Beautiful recitations and dua and everything!!

Jazakallah khair EVERYONE! specially ibn umayrs posts!

'Abd al-Baari
04-28-2008, 07:38 AM

JazkaAllah Khayr for the recordings ukht Jawharah

Jazakallah khair EVERYONE! specially ibn umayrs posts!
lol Thanks! :)

al Amaanah
04-28-2008, 11:52 AM
jazaki Allahu khair jawharah

al Amaanah
04-30-2008, 05:59 PM
salaatul maghreb makkah led by shaikh sudais, emotional recitation masha Allah

truemuslim
04-30-2008, 10:58 PM
^ Where?

:)
Wasalaam

ayesha309
05-01-2008, 12:20 AM
emotional salaat by sheikh sudais available here: http://www.haramainrecordings.com/20...ath-thani.html
you can find all other salaats on www.haramainrecordings.com

truemuslim
05-01-2008, 12:59 AM
^ mashallah
jazakallah khair and jannah sis!
WaSalaam

*mu'min*
05-02-2008, 09:28 AM
annnnnd its sheikh sudais for juma khutba 2day:)

*mu'min*
05-02-2008, 01:01 PM
the khutba by sheikh sudais was about ijtihad. sheikh mentioned we know that today there are many changes in the world, when we study shariah then it is for all times and all places. those that are of the opinion that shariah can not function in todays times then they are incorrect. shariah will always be here to solve the problems of humanity. sheikh then eleborated on the circumtances of ijtihad and when it will be used. we as muslims must become a dynamic ummah and solve the problems through the method of ijtihad, however the doors of ijtihad are not open for just anybody. we rely on those scholars who have made ijtihad because of their piety and good judgement. we need to know the etiquette of differences. we can differ but we need to show respect. ibn qayim mentioned difference in verdict is a natural phenomenum bcause every scholar does not have the same capacity of understanding. we should discuss issues not critisise each other that is not what islam teaches us. we find many people on the internet who jus pass fatwa and the enemy are rejoycing. we are a ummah who have to be united, sometimes because of fatwa oassed it causes a seperation in the ummah which is not acceptable. Fear Allah so that his mercy encompasses you.
Today we find that eople jus want to pass verdict when there is no real evidence. we spoke of ijtihad because in front of our eyes we see the the expansion of masjid e haram, this is a bounty and favour of Allah. safa marwa and the entire haram n one side is being expanded. remember this was done with consultation with the ulema and the ulema after much thought have passed the verdict of permissibility. the govermrnt have consulted with the ulema on this issue so as to remove the difficulty of the people who visit the masjid throughout the year. i wish to make it clear the sheikh said we love the ulema we love those scholars who speak the truth and may Allah grant them acceptance and sinceraty. sheikh made dua for rain, victory for the muslims of palestine and that allah reward the muslim leaders and allow for them to practice islam.

truemuslim
05-02-2008, 05:49 PM
^ Mashallah!!

'Abd al-Baari
05-03-2008, 05:32 PM

JazakAllah Khayr ukht Mu'min^

Shaykh Saalih leading Ishaa, reading from Surah Ibraheem end,
Shaykh Huthaify leading in Madeenah, Surah Maryam, Masha'Allah

Can't wait for Ramadhaan..only 4 months to go! :D

M.B
05-04-2008, 08:41 AM
same here inshallah these 4 months to come r goin to go fast.

BlackMamba
05-05-2008, 04:03 AM
Ya guys I cant wait till Ramadan either, I love that time of year so much I never want it to end.

truemuslim
05-05-2008, 04:32 AM
Yes i love ramadan, it feels so good. I never ever want it to end.....then again u dont haveto mak it end...read quran...fast ....and all that...anytime. its so nice
but its never as nice as the actual ramadan.mashallah
Subhanallah
Wasalaam

*mu'min*
05-05-2008, 10:02 AM
may Allah allow for us see and fulfill the rights of ramadan 1429.. obviously one of the highlights of haramain in ramadan is listening to the melodius heartstopping recital of quran in taraweeh by the respected shuyookh...especially sheikh shuraim:)

al Amaanah
05-05-2008, 10:38 AM
^ Allahomma ameen. na3am shuraim!! :thumbs_up masha Allah

al Amaanah
05-06-2008, 03:57 PM
salaatul maghreb makkah led by al mu3ayqali, beautiful recitation masha Allah :thumbs_up

*mu'min*
05-07-2008, 08:14 PM
any news bout najiullah????

missing his input in this thread...:)

*mu'min*
05-09-2008, 09:30 AM
our honourable Sheikh Talib delivering khutbah in makka:) :)

Admin
05-09-2008, 09:31 AM
And Sheikh Thubaity in Medinah.

*mu'min*
05-09-2008, 11:32 AM
Sheikh Talib began khutbah with praises of Allah and salutation on the prophet s.a.w.. sheikh enjoined us to adopt the taqwa of Allah. Allah is the knower of the actions of man in secret and open. the best of speech is the quran the best of guidence is the sunnah and the most evil of actions is the innovations brought into deen.
Islam is a beautiful religon, a religion of equality. there is no extremism in this deen. in everymanner in life we will find islam has come with proportion, not too much and not too little rather the middle path.
Allah dislikes those people who are involved in waste.
Nabi s.a.w. said eat, drink but do not be wasteful.
Allah dislikes 3 things: backbiting, excessive questioning and wastage of wealth.
in everyhing we do there shold not be waste nor miserliness.
there are 3 catogeries: the needs and necassities of life, the glitter and glamour those things we use for beauty and enhancement, and ziyadah on our desires, this is haram.
always take the middle path anything above or below will be harm to society.
the effect of waste is we will find some have excess of wealth, they will spend, they will live very lavish, when some of the poor will see this it will bring anamosity and disunity.
people take loans ect. just to compete with those on top.it is disliked in shariah to take a loan for that we do not need.
today even in our weddings people are wasting so much.
let us come to our true deen wherin there is no waste.
nabi s.a.w said on the day of qiyamah the legs and feet of insan will not move from its place until you will be questioned regarding 4, one of those things is that each one will accountable regarding how we aqquired our wealth and how we spent it. are we ready for this questioning?

there are many types of waste. waste of water, energy ect. we should not waste even water. nabi s.a.w. said to one shabi do not waste water in wudhu even if you are standing on the bank of a river.
always take the middle path do not hoard nor waste.

truemuslim
05-09-2008, 04:25 PM
^ MASHALLAH MASHALLAH!
JAzakallah khair brother! (or sister)

Na7lah
05-11-2008, 01:54 AM
This thread is missing brother najiullah

ayesha309
05-11-2008, 02:10 AM
thanks you sis mu'min for the summary of the khubahs. i luv them
as for bro naj, hez pefectly fine Alhamdulillah, just lazy to reply on li. lol. hez not in makkah yet, Insha'Allah soon he shall be there. hez very excited :) make dua things work out for him.
Alhamdulillah he is posting on haramain. honestly, witout his help and hard work, haramain can not exist. soemtimes it luks like he hasnt posted for a while, but hez always doing da wrk in the back, making sure everything is running smoothly. only Allah can reward him for his hard effort and insha'Allah Allah will :)
and ofcourse witout sis jawharah and bro shuraimfan4lyf haramin wud hav many salaats mssing!
perhaps one of these days i can convince bro naj to post on li again!

and once again, sheikh Maahir led a beautiful fajr

Soulja Girl
05-11-2008, 06:34 AM

^May Allah reward you all at Haramain Recordings...Great job you're doing seriously! Idk what I'd do without it.

*mu'min*
05-11-2008, 01:34 PM
thanks you sis mu'min for the summary of the khubahs. i luv them
u are more than welcome but it's nothing much just a mere brief summary with a lot of mistakes frm my side in translation...... :)

as for bro naj, hez pefectly fine Alhamdulillah, just lazy to reply on li. lol. hez not in makkah yet Insha'Allah soon he shall be there.
oooooh than he is cheating us with his input on ioh....;)

and praise to Allah i really benifit listening to the recordings.... words cant do justice for how thankful we are to all of you who go out of your way.... specially jawharah(i-haram), najiullah, shuraimfan4lyf, ayesha309, webcoran and whoeverelse i 4got to mention...

'Abd al-Baari
05-11-2008, 05:52 PM
Assalamu Alaykum Warahmatullah,

May Allah reward you all at Haramain Recordings
Aameen.

Shyakh Ghamdi back for Salaatul Maghrib, Alhamdulillah. Hope he leads Taraweeh this year, Insha'Allah!

Khaldun
05-12-2008, 07:27 PM

Shaykh Sudais came to our university yesterday and held a talk about terrorism, the talk itself was about 3 hours long. He also lead us in Isha prayers, it was wonderful.

al Amaanah
05-12-2008, 10:56 PM
^ alhamdulillah :thumbs_up

BlackMamba
05-13-2008, 12:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Khaldun

Shaykh Sudais came to our university yesterday and held a talk about terrorism, the talk itself was about 3 hours long. He also lead us in Isha prayers, it was wonderful.
Wow man thats so tite, Sudais came to your university. How long have you been in the University of Madinah

AabiruSabeel
05-13-2008, 01:06 PM

Can you get the recording?

*mu'min*
05-16-2008, 10:59 AM
Alhamdudillah Today's makka khutbah was delivered by his eminence Sheikh Shuraim

sheikh spoke about iman, mentioning the greatest gift that Allah has confered on us is Iman. for this iman to become manifest there must be sinceraty.
Obey Allah and be obedient to rasool s.a.w. and it is compulsary on us to emulate rasool s.a.w.
each one of us should realize that we will only recieve that what Allah has decreed for us.
when we speak of faith, everything comes from Allah. we accept from our heart whatever happens is from Allah.
look at the sahaba each one of them had great sinceraty
Allah praised them in the Qur'an. we should be inspired by their actions
we know how much difficulty their is in the ummah, we find that we are moving away from the right path, we should be asking ourselves are we comitted to islam?
we practice islam according to our desires.
as mentioned in hadith about the sweetness of iman there are 3 qualities: we will not give up for anything our love for Allah, we love for others what we love for ourselves, we hate going to kufr.
we are happy that allah is our sustainer, we are happy that islam is our religeon, we are happy that nabi s.a.w. is our messenger
Allah has given us Islam a religeon of peace. islam is a religeon that adresses all aspects.
let us become dedicated and devoted to our deen.
sheikh said whatever i mentioned if it is correct it is from Allah, and whatever is incorrect is from me and shaitan.
sweetness of iman can only be understood when we are pleased with the commands of nabi s.a.w. the verdict of nabi s.a.w is better than any verdict manmade, even if it against our desires.
we should belive in Allah and in Nabi s.a.w. from the heart.
we need to remove doubt. in today's times the importance of sunnah is undermined.
this quran comes from almighty allah.
sheikh concluded with dua for those who are sriving in Allah's path, for those who are depressed and for the muslim leaders

Al-Hanbali
05-16-2008, 02:47 PM

'Abd al-Baari
05-16-2008, 07:48 PM

Masha'Allah a beautiful and emotional Salaatul Maghrib by Shaykh Ghamdi today :cry:, the way he started crying in Surah Fatihah in the first Rakaah kinda reminded of Shaykh Budayr..May Allah grant them Jannah..Aameen.

P.S The white Bisht looks awesome, is it a new colour? I've never seen it before apart from when Shaykh Maahir wore one a few days back..?

'Abd al-Baari
05-18-2008, 10:53 AM

He also lead us in Isha prayers, it was wonderful.
http://www.haramainrecordings.com/20...tation_18.html

Recording of the Salaah, led by Shaykh Sudays. JazakAllah Khayr to the brother that sent it [jzcasejz's brother i think, Masha'Allah] and the team at HR :)

al Amaanah
05-18-2008, 07:30 PM
masha Allah, jazakom Allahu khair

al Amaanah
05-19-2008, 01:35 AM
beautiful recitation masha Allah! shaikh shuraim salaatul fajr makkah

jzcasejz
05-19-2008, 08:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdul Baari

http://www.haramainrecordings.com/20...tation_18.html

Recording of the Salaah, led by Shaykh Sudays. JazakAllah Khayr to the brother that sent it [jzcasejz's brother i think, Masha'Allah] and the team at HR :)

He just told me about it now, yeah he did record it mashaAllaah. May Allaah (SWT) reward him. Aameen! :)

*mu'min*
05-20-2008, 02:34 PM
beautiful recitation masha Allah! shaikh shuraim salaatul fajr makkah
yeah sheikh shuraim recited soooo beautiful. i jus completed downloading this salah video...

'Abd al-Baari
05-23-2008, 09:46 AM

Shaykh Salih al Talib giving todays Khutbah. :) Surah Zilzaal & Ahad in Salaah, Awesome recitation Masha'Allah.

Shaykh Hussain aal AsShaykh in Madeenah, Surah Nasr & Ahad :)

jzcasejz
05-23-2008, 12:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdul Baari
Shaykh Hussain aal AsShaykh in Madeenah, Surah Nasr & Ahad :)

MashaAllaah, I like Shaykh Husayn aal al-Shaykh! :happy::shade:

al Amaanah
05-23-2008, 01:03 PM
na3am masha Allah recitation al talib

Soulja Girl
05-23-2008, 06:45 PM

^Yeh...

Seen the Umbrellas in Haram, looks cool Mashallah. :statisfie

'Abd al-Baari
05-23-2008, 06:48 PM

Have they already been set up, Masha'Allah!..Are they in any of the Salaah Vids..?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.