/* */

PDA

View Full Version : username

noorahmad
09-13-2007, 02:18 AM
Assalam walaikum,

i made an error while typing in my name, instead of writing noorahmad, i wrote noorahmaf, and i wanted to know whether it was possible to change it???

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
09-13-2007, 02:26 AM
:w:

That has to be done by an Admin. PM one when you see one on line. They are the people with Red Names.

noorahmad
09-13-2007, 03:13 AM
jazakAllah

noorahmad
09-13-2007, 03:19 AM
could admin do it for me, coz im limited member and i can't visit their profiles to pm them.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Woodrow
09-13-2007, 03:29 AM
:w:

Even as a limited member when you see one on line you should be able to click on his name and the option to PM him should come up.

Possibly an admin will see this thread when one comes on.

noorahmad
09-13-2007, 03:32 AM
ohh yeah, just tried it with you.
jazak Allah
And sorry for disturbing you twice.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.