/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is it true???

zarhad
09-13-2007, 08:09 AM
Is it true that if your a woman and miss some days of fast, or if your a man and become ill instead of making up the days you can feed the poor and give charity instead or do you have to make up the days.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
noorahmad
09-13-2007, 08:09 PM
yeah, but im not sure of it but i heard that one may gives charity of one meal to one person for one missed day.
You should look for more answers, with proofs.

Kittygyal
09-13-2007, 08:11 PM
Salam.
Yes you can give fitra or something.

Sis Muslim Woman can help you on this.. she helped me about it :L

zarhad
09-14-2007, 05:38 AM
thanks everyone i always make mine up but i wanted to check and see

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Umm Yoosuf
09-14-2007, 05:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by zarhad
Is it true that if your a woman and miss some days of fast, or if your a man and become ill instead of making up the days you can feed the poor and give charity instead or do you have to make up the days.

Assalaamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatulaah

Insha Allah see the following articles

Unable to fast for four years due to illness

Making-up the missed days and expiation

NoName55
09-14-2007, 05:56 AM
are we talking about tazeer?:w:

NoName55
09-14-2007, 06:04 AM
thanks everyone i always make mine up but i wanted to check and see
:sl:

That is the done thing! anything else would be or should be decided by your local lawful authority depending on circumstance not by www.com

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.