/* */

PDA

View Full Version : sub forum in world affairs section

Ummu Sufyaan
09-14-2007, 03:51 AM
:sl:
i was thinking that we should open a sub forum in the world affairs section that enable muslims to read specifically what is happening to other muslims around the world. (as opposed to what is hapening in the world in general) the reason being is that im sick of reading/hearing about anti-islamic opinions, (as well as exeggerated, taken out of proportion and dishonest things that one gets the impresion that the story is so not how it is in reality) through the paper/tv, so i tend to avoid it. but on the other hand, i need to know what is happening to muslims around the world. so by having this section, inshallah, members can post artcles, etc about the muslim community specifically. so basically, i want to hear about REAL things happening to the ummah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
NoName55
09-14-2007, 07:56 AM
Alaikum Salam
I wish for one too, but only if no replies were possible, only news (in the opening post).

edit:
A read only forum

Woodrow
09-14-2007, 08:02 AM
:w:

Very interesting suggestion. I can see the benefits of it.

Your suggestions are seen and read by us mods.

Ummu Sufyaan
10-17-2007, 07:35 AM
so, anyone else up for it??

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Pk_#2
10-17-2007, 08:50 AM
No,

I mean yeah wa eva, might come in use :D

shible
10-17-2007, 09:01 AM
That's a real good thought and in case someone feels they need clarification of that post then they can PM that member.

HopeFully for that we need the mods to first open the W/A section and deal with those pending posts.

so that they can check this new idea

Pk_#2
10-17-2007, 09:07 AM
I feel sick, is the world affair section being deleted?

Ummu Sufyaan
10-17-2007, 09:17 AM
dont think so.

Muhammad
10-17-2007, 12:10 PM

Jazakallahu khayr sister maryam for the suggestion - Insha'Allaah we will consider it.

The World Affairs forum should be opening soon Insha'Allaah.

To avoid further off-topic posts (which have now been deleted), I shall close this thread.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.