sweet dua :)

and... finished

Ibn Abi Ahmed
10-04-2005, 07:12 PM
That was beutiful Mashallah.

BlissfullyJaded
10-04-2005, 07:39 PM
:sl:

This year is a reallllyyy interesting year. :D I likes.. I wonder now tomorrow...will Sheikh Sudais go first and then Sheikh Budayr, and they keep swapping? Or will they keep it simple. :p

Great...now I gotta edit out the takbirs and stuff...mann..there are so many takbirs. ;D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ibn Abi Ahmed
10-04-2005, 07:45 PM

Aswatalislam now have yesterday's taraweeh for those wiling to watch, its low quality though im afraid. Inshalah, theyll upload a better quality one soon:

Night 1 taraweeh 1426

Arwa
10-04-2005, 08:29 PM
wa alaikum assalam

I think it would be reeeeaalllyyy good if it was *any sheikh* and Sheikh Salih al Talib tomorrow. ! :)

BlissfullyJaded
10-04-2005, 08:37 PM

^ Hehe...That would be :omg:...6 imaams leading Taraweeh. 4 I'm used to, but 6. But then, this is the year of surprises, so I won't say it ain't possible. :p

Live Islam also had added Ramadan 1 Taraweeh for both the Haram'ain. Quality isn't bad to me.. But also, they're gonna try to keep the file sizes smaller.. Really nice quality means 90 MB and that takes us ages to download, and it causes bandwidth problems for them.. :sister:
Masjid al Haram - Video
Masjid al Haram - Audio

Masjid al Nabawi - Audio
Masjid al Nabawi - Video

Although...the Makkah video keeps cutting.. Well, I shouldn't say anything, their video came out waaaaay better than mine. ;D

ABDULLAH SAOOD
10-04-2005, 09:10 PM
Assalamo-alaikum-warahmtullahi-wabrakatu

:omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: 115 pages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Firstly........belated RAMADHAN MUBARAK :brother: :brother: :brother:

Maan I got some catching up2 to do!

Wow, what a shocker this year (Although AH knew and told me and I thought he was joking I didnt believe him !!!)- couldnt believe the first day Shaykh Budair and SAS - what a combination and then today Shaykh Johany and SS -subhanallah.

Cant wait to go to Saudi................ :) :) :) :) :) (Currently in UK - will be visiting wAks Uncle who is the mubalig (and is a Alim) this year at a mosque near me!!).

Masalaam
Br Abdullah "Dr SST - where he gone?????? :confused: "

Khaldun
10-04-2005, 09:45 PM

Did you lot notice how out of breath shaikh johany was? Every other ayah, probably the nerves poor shaikh leading in makkah cant be easy, and as soon as shuraim came on it felt proper taraweeh :shade:

- Qatada -
10-04-2005, 09:49 PM
:sl: warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

this is abit offtopic buh where does sa'ad al ghamdi recite? in egypt? and what country dz he come from.. barak Allah u feekum

wasalam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

Far7an
10-04-2005, 09:56 PM
Assalamu alaikum

Saad Al Ghamdi? Masjid Ad-dammam In saudi, I think...

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, this year is amazing, MashaAllah!

I hope budair is back tomorrow InshaAllah :(

Ibn Abi Ahmed
10-04-2005, 10:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Khaldun

Did you lot notice how out of breath shaikh johany was? Every other ayah, probably the nerves poor shaikh leading in makkah cant be easy, and as soon as shuraim came on it felt proper taraweeh :shade:

O i expect i cant be easy. Just the fact that your gonna be holding over a million peoples salah on your shoulder is nerve racking. Id say he did quite well for his first time (if it was his first). Shuraims been doing it for over 10-15 years so he is quite experienced. :shade:

BlissfullyJaded
10-05-2005, 02:10 AM

Yeah, and his takbir sounded like he was gonna break up. I'm sure the pressure is scary.. Even for Sheikh Shuraim...but today he really was cool, calm and collected. :shade: :wub:

Ooh, they're gonna be showing Fajr from Masjid al Nabawi on Saudi 1 TV! :wub:

BlissfullyJaded
10-05-2005, 02:24 AM

Sheikh Thubayty! Surah Noor! From Allahu noorus samawati wal ard...

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Mannn...I wish they showed Madeenah more often.. This is soooooo beautiful. :'(

MetSudaisTwice
10-05-2005, 09:39 AM
salam
man what a shock yesterday was!! it is sending shockwaves throughout the muslim world
mashallah sheikh johany leading at the haram, although he keeps moving his body too much he recited well despite being nervous
and then the main sheikh, the cool and calm one comes and shows everyone how it is done without being nervous, mashallah SS recited beutifully mashallah
so 1st day it was SB and SAS
2nd day it was SJ and SS
3rd day SST and ??
mashallah this year is proving to be the best ever taraweeh year with different combinations of recitations
wasalam

MetSudaisTwice
10-05-2005, 09:44 AM
salam
anyone has info on sheikh johany and sheikh budair?
i hope it is SB and SS because that was always my dream to see these two great recitors leading at the Haram
wasalam

MetSudaisTwice
10-05-2005, 01:04 PM
salam
i was just wondering the biggest mystery is probably as to why there is no video recordings of the ywar 1422 taraweeh? was live coverage banned that year or something?
wasalam

Khaldun
10-05-2005, 01:13 PM

Watching other taraweeh is nice aswell, on the sharjah channel (for those who have it) they show taraweeh by Shaikh Saleeh Bo Khateer (i think his name is that) veryy nice, some call him sudais al emrati, and not to mention taraweeh from sudan in another Qira'a (style) its sooo nice, although this year they havent showed it yet but im still waiting for it. Another thing to watch out for is taraweeh from Libya (again if they show it this year) its very nice subhanAllah, I cant describe it. Im just saying this so brothers and sisters open their eyes and appreciate the wide varations mashAllah

MetSudaisTwice
10-05-2005, 01:13 PM
salam
can you tell me more? was he the new imam of makkah?
wasalam

S_87
10-05-2005, 01:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by metsudaistwice
salam
i was just wondering the biggest mystery is probably as to why there is no video recordings of the ywar 1422 taraweeh? was live coverage banned that year or something?
wasalam

dunno but i remember watching it live :D

khaldun, the link isnt working?

Ameeratul Layl
10-05-2005, 01:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amani

dunno but i remember watching it live :D

khaldun, the link isnt working?

Oh okay...so Im not the only 1 with the problem. :)

MetSudaisTwice
10-05-2005, 01:31 PM
salam
bro check the link coz its not working, can you tell me more about what happened in 1422 taraweeh?
wasalam e

Khaldun
10-05-2005, 01:39 PM

Sorry Ill post the link laters, the site seems not to work. :-[

MetSudaisTwice
10-05-2005, 01:40 PM
salam
ok bro, take your time, no rush
mashallah this is my 2000th post, and what better way to acheive it by posting in my fave thread Imam of Haramains
wasalam

MetSudaisTwice
10-05-2005, 01:54 PM
salam
what is the predictions for today taraweeh in makkah?
i don't know why but i got a feeling SST is going to lead in madinah
i think today in makkah it will be SS and SB the dream combination and dream team mashallah
wasalam

Ameeratul Layl
10-05-2005, 01:57 PM
salam
what is the predictions for today taraweeh in makkah?
i don't know why but i got a feeling SST is going to lead in madinah
i think today in makkah it will be SS and SB the dream combination and dream team mashallah
wasalam

sas and ss...inshAllah

e

MetSudaisTwice
10-05-2005, 01:58 PM
salam
i don't mind the old classic combination of SS and SAS but i prefer something different today, two complete different types of recitation styles, like SS and SB
wasalam

Ameeratul Layl
10-05-2005, 01:59 PM
salam
i don't mind the old classic combination of SS and SAS but i prefer something different today, two complete different types of recitation styles, like SS and SB
wasalam

:rolleyes:

MetSudaisTwice
10-05-2005, 02:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ameeratul Layl
:rolleyes:
salam
what is that suppose to mean sis?
if SST does taraweeh in madinah then i wouldn't mind him and Sheikh Hasan ale Sheikh
but i really SST to stay in makkah and lead there with SS, SAS and SB
wasalam e

Far7an
10-05-2005, 02:07 PM
Assalamu alaikum

I think it's gonna be Sheikh Muhammad Ayoub. He is gonna make an amazing entrance, he is gonna come by helicopter, they will drop the ladder down, and he will climb down slowly with his robe in his hand. Once he has climbed down, he will slowly put his robe on, he will take one look at the musaleen .. and he will start :shade:.. "yasta'ooooooooooooooooo"

Once he has completed his 10 rakah, Sheikh Salah Al Budair will continue ;)...

(we can all dream)

MetSudaisTwice
10-05-2005, 02:10 PM
salam
mashallah what great imagination you have bro, i don't mind Sheikh Shatriy and SST, that would be a cool link up
wasalam e

Khaldun
10-05-2005, 02:13 PM

No brother Farhan Ali Jabeer will make an entrance by saying "Allahu Akbar" Jabeer style and they will finally show his face and we can see sudais and all the rest there all humbled in his prescense and he will set the haram in an emotional flash back...*dreams*

MetSudaisTwice
10-05-2005, 02:18 PM
salam
no i think it will be Sheikh Sudais the most recognised and famous imam of makkah, behind him is the star studded world class team of imams containing Sheikh Shuraim ,Sheikh Salaah al Budair, Sheikk Salih Talib, Sheikh Johany, Sheikh Ali Jaber, Sheikh Subbayil and Sheikh Hamid. imagine that for a first row, mashallah a great line of world class imams
wasalam

BlissfullyJaded
10-05-2005, 02:18 PM

Yesss...and thennn...for the second 10 sheikh Ayoob will enter. :shade:

If Sheikh Jabir and Sheikh Sudais perform together that'll be like the good ole days... *dreams* Those were awesome.

Ameeratul Layl
10-05-2005, 02:19 PM

No brother Farhan Ali Jabeer will make an entrance by saying "Allahu Akbar" Jabeer style and they will finally show his face and we can see sudais and all the rest there all humbled in his prescense and he will set the haram in an emotional flash back...*dreams*

I usually have flash backs of Saudi wen I;m sitting down and reading Quraan. I remeber wen I'd run out the hotel and mom wud be asleep....I'd just walk through the markets as though I owned 'em. It felt so nice wen the warm breeze brushed against my skin.
Shall I carry on? :p

Far7an
10-05-2005, 02:19 PM

Ok, how about Sheikh Ali Jaber and Muhammad Ayoub....

Saudi1.tv will have this, before taraweeh starts ..

Once Sheikh Muhammad Ayoub finishes his 10 rakah, he will turn around, smile at sheikh Ali Jaber...

Sheikh Ali Jaber will step forward, those watching from their televisions at home will be shocked :omg:..

(they wanted budair ofcourse, but ali jaber will do InshaAllah)

Poor Khaldun is in disbelief, he is choking on his samosa, he can not believe sheikh ali jaber is leading :omg:

MetSudaisTwice
10-05-2005, 02:23 PM
salam
or it could be those popular days of difference in height and tune of reditation, remember those days of Sheikh Sudais starting the first ten rakats with his sweet tune and him being so short too mashallah, and then the last ten rakats enters the giant powerful Sheikh Shuraim who had a bld recitation, those WERE the DAYS everyone loved
wasalam

Ameeratul Layl
10-05-2005, 02:24 PM
salam
or it could be those popular days of difference in height and tiune of reditation, remember those days of Sheikh Sudais starting the first ten rakats with his sweet tune and him being so short too mashallah, and then the last ten enters the giant powerful Sheikh Shuraim who had a bld recitation, those WERE the DAYS everyone loved
wasalam

'giant powerful'?

Yeah right..... :p

e

Khaldun
10-05-2005, 02:26 PM

Or Budayr will read, and today they will read the fourth juzz i presume so they might reach the ayah.

Rejoicing in what Allah has given them out of His grace and they rejoice for the sake of those who, (being left) behind them, have not yet joined them, that they shall have no fear, nor shall they grieve.

Where the word Rejoice is "Farihina" and (Allah forbid) he will slip up and say "Farhan" and brother Farhan will be like "omg omg omg *spining around in his chair* he said my nameeeeeeee" that would make your day init brother Far7an ;)

Ameeratul Layl
10-05-2005, 02:27 PM

Oh yeah fine...ignore my message then...Ill just write to myself :-[

MetSudaisTwice
10-05-2005, 02:28 PM
salam
bro don't wish for a mistake, these are gifted imams who are leading prayer for millions of people
wasalam

Ameeratul Layl
10-05-2005, 02:29 PM
salam
bro don't wish for a mistake, these are gifted imams who are leading prayer for millions of people
wasalam

:omg: a mistake?

Shame on u brother....u say such a thing in Ramadhaan...the Blessed month :omg: :omg:

Far7an
10-05-2005, 02:31 PM
Assalamu alaikum

Where the word Rejoice is "Farihina" and (Allah forbid) he will slip up and say "Farhan" and brother Farhan will be like "omg omg omg *spining around in his chair* he said my nameeeeeeee" that would make your day init brother Far7an ;)

my day, week, month, year!

But lets not get carried away, I mean.. Budair? slip up? puhleeeeeease

Maybe you were thinking of sheikh shuraim ;)

(see's khaldun going for his shoe) *ducks*

Ameeratul Layl
10-05-2005, 02:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Far7an
Assalamu alaikum

Has he hit u yet? ;D

Ameeratul Layl
10-05-2005, 02:34 PM
Assalamu alaikum

Did it hurt I sed???? :p

Khaldun
10-05-2005, 02:35 PM

Ok maybe we should give this a rest, these shaykhs are way beyond us, lets take brother metsudaistwice advice and not wish for anything may Allah increase their Quran ameen. And no sister ameeratul layl you werent ignored, please carry on :brother:

*ill get you laters far7an*

MetSudaisTwice
10-05-2005, 02:37 PM
salam
bro farhan take that back, are you trying to say SS makes mistake? puhleese, you are talking about an imam who is far more expereienced than SB but if they make mistakes they always correct it
by the way i have nver heard SAS make a mistake in taraweeh
wasalam

Ameeratul Layl
10-05-2005, 02:38 PM

Ok maybe we should give this a rest, these shaykhs are way beyond us, lets take brother metsudaistwice advice and not wish for anything may Allah increase their Quran ameen. And no sister ameeratul layl you werent ignored, please carry on :brother:

Cant u get br far7an now....I need a bit of a laugh. :p

Naaa.....its too late now....I dont want to carry on.....u took too long to reply to me :-[

Far7an
10-05-2005, 02:38 PM
Assalamu alaikum

Did it hurt I sed????
Khaldun is feeling merciful, being ramadhan an' all..

Acha bhai :brother:

Ameeratul Layl
10-05-2005, 02:39 PM
salam
bro farhan take that back, are you trying to say SS makes mistake? puhleese, you are talking about an imam who is far more expereienced than SB but if they make mistakes they always correct it
by the way i have nver heard SAS make a mistake in taraweeh
wasalam

give it a rest ppl.....:rolleyes:

MetSudaisTwice
10-05-2005, 02:39 PM
salam
SB did make a mistake on his first day of taraweeh in makkah
wasalam

Ameeratul Layl
10-05-2005, 02:40 PM
Assalamu alaikum

Khaldun is feeling merciful, being ramadhan an' all..

Acha bhai :brother:

now that u've sed 'acah bhai' does that mean the fight begins?....are the sleeves rolled up? :p

Ameeratul Layl
salam
SB did make a mistake on his first day of taraweeh in makkah
wasalam

Hush yaar.....the brothers are gna sort each other out...I'm waiting for the first punch ;D :p

Khaldun

Sudais does slip up, but only a few times and he makes it so believable that I would doubt the mushaf (thinking that there is a misprint) before believing sudais actually slipped up...

MetSudaisTwice
10-05-2005, 02:42 PM
salam
bro what is a mushaf? its just that i haven't heard SAS make mistakes , but maybe a few times he might have slipped up
wasalam

Ameeratul Layl
10-05-2005, 02:43 PM

When does the fight start? Im being very patient :coolsis:

Ibn Abi Ahmed
10-05-2005, 02:43 PM

Sudais does slip up, but only a few times and he makes it so believable that I would doubt the mushaf (thinking that there is a misprint) before believing sudais actually slipped up...

I was hearing rumors that he has a photographic memory? And nice predictions, Ill save u guys the truble of listening to mine lol.

MetSudaisTwice
10-05-2005, 02:45 PM
salam
lol bro ahmed just give one quick prediction
mine is SS and SB
maybe SAS has photgraphic memory, don't know its likely
i wanted to ask you lot this, what do you think made SB lead in makkah? what was the reasons behind him leading in makkah?
wasalam

Ibn Abi Ahmed
10-05-2005, 02:47 PM

My predicition is: Isha and first 4 rakats by Sudais, Rakats 4-10 by SB , 10-16 BY SST , and 16-20+witr+Dua by Shuraim :shade: saving the best for last :D

(hehe that wud be awesome)

Far7an
10-05-2005, 02:48 PM
Assalamu alaikum

i wanted to ask you lot this, what do you think made SB lead in makkah? what was the reasons behind him leading in makkah?
Call from the boss?

Ameeratul Layl
10-05-2005, 02:49 PM
Assalamu alaikum

Call from the boss?

Maybe he just wanted to....maybe...u never know......I might just be right (for a change) :p

Khaldun
10-05-2005, 02:50 PM

Maybe Sudais and Shuraim are getting older? And it might be a burden for them, or its been realised that its only been them two for the past 14 years (except a few times), but then again the question arises why budayr and not shaykh taleeb?

Ameeratul Layl
10-05-2005, 02:51 PM

Maybe Sudais and Shuraim are getting older? And it might be a burden for them, or its been realised that its only been them two for the past 14 years (except a few times), but then again the question arises why budayr and not shaykh taleeb?

How dare u? SAS will never get old.

MetSudaisTwice
10-05-2005, 02:53 PM
salam
the age maybe old but they don't look old neither do they read like they are old
who is the boss?
i like bro ahmed prediction mashallah, inshallah it will come true today
i doubt they are looking to replace SAS and SS already, because their leadership at the Haram is still popular and people still like their recitation every year at the taraweeh
wasalam

Khaldun
10-05-2005, 02:55 PM

Shuraims voice has certainly changed throughout the years, its become more "heavier"

Ameeratul Layl
10-05-2005, 02:56 PM

Shuraims voice has certainly changed throughout the years, its become more "heavier"

yes, whereas...SAS sounds as young as always (in doubt...only a little bit :p )

MetSudaisTwice
10-05-2005, 02:58 PM
salam
yeah SS voice has become heavier and mashallah it still sounds really good also SAS voice has become heavier but also still has a nice tune
maybe it is the age, but still mashallah these two great imams are the greatest recitors right now and also are the best partners for taraweeh because they both offer something different
wasalam

Far7an
10-05-2005, 02:58 PM
Assalamu alaikum

This is what might have happend

King Abdullah rings Sheikh Salah Al Budair

King Abdullah: Assalamu alaikum

Sheikh Salah Al Budair: Wa alaikum asalaam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh
KA: How are you?
SB: I am fine alhamdulillah, and you?
KA: Im fine alhamdulillah, listen homie, I need you in Makkah, pronto!
SB: Ok InshaAllah, ill be there.

The End.

MetSudaisTwice
10-05-2005, 02:59 PM
salam
who is the boss bro farhan was referring to?

Ameeratul Layl
10-05-2005, 03:00 PM
salam
who is the boss bro farhan was referring to?

the question was why wud shiekh (I dont know his name) come to makkah or summat like that. And then br far7an sed maybe bcuz his boss told him to.

MetSudaisTwice
10-05-2005, 03:00 PM
salam
or....
KA: Im fine alhamdulillah, listen am transferring you premanently to makkah and i want you to lead taraweeh in makkah this year
SB: Ok InshaAllah, ill be there, i am honoured to be the new imam of Haram

MetSudaisTwice
10-05-2005, 03:01 PM
salam
is king abdullah the boss?
wasalam

S_87
10-05-2005, 03:01 PM

How dare u? SAS will never get old.

what? you need another whack to wake you up??? :coolsis:

MST i believe hes talking bout the king. Edit yh hes the big boss.

man i hope they show behind today

btw i love the predictions. ;D

MetSudaisTwice
10-05-2005, 03:02 PM
salam
they don't show the first row because it is full of surprises..................
wasalam

Ameeratul Layl
10-05-2005, 03:03 PM

what? you need another whack to wake you up??? :coolsis:

MST i believe hes talking bout the king.

man i hope they show behind today

btw i love the predictions. ;D

U wacked me before and it hurt...why u offering another (uwaaaaaa).
What is it that I keep saying that I need a whack for?

MetSudaisTwice
10-05-2005, 03:05 PM
salam
i think the Haram should have two expereinced imams, SS and SAS and two new imams SST and SB
waslam

BlissfullyJaded
Assalamu alaikum

This is what might have happend

King Abdullah rings Sheikh Salah Al Budair

KA: Im fine alhamdulillah, listen homie, I need you in Makkah, pronto!
SB: Ok InshaAllah, ill be there.

The End.
:w:

;D

If the King called Sheikh Budayr homie, I'ma be real mad at him. :mad:

Since bro Abu Hurairah knew this was gonna happen, maybe he got a lil info on why? *unsure*

S_87

ill tell you later ;)

Maghrib from makkah on now :) ooh theres little birdies flying around

Sheikh naif ibn ibrahim al abbaas doing the adhan
(

MetSudaisTwice
10-05-2005, 03:06 PM
salam
what site is maghrib prayer on?
wasalam

Ameeratul Layl
10-05-2005, 03:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mm_ca04

;D

If the King called Sheikh Budayr homie, I'ma be real mad at him. :mad:

Since bro Abu Hurairah knew this was gonna happen, maybe he got a lil info on why? *unsure*

Yeah but...wats wrong with calling him homie? (wat does that word mean by the way? does it mean pal?)

Ameeratul Layl
10-05-2005, 03:07 PM

ill tell you later ;)

Maghrib from makkah on now :) ooh theres little birdies flying around

Sheikh naif ibn ibrahim al abbaas doing the adhan
(

Dont keep me in suspence.....I want to know nowwwwwww

S_87
10-05-2005, 03:07 PM
salam
what site is maghrib prayer on?
wasalam

channel 1

if its sas leading we might be lucky to see him in hateem
i remember they showed him loadsa times last yr

MetSudaisTwice
10-05-2005, 03:08 PM
salam
what site sis?
wasalam

Ameeratul Layl
10-05-2005, 03:10 PM
salam
what site sis?
wasalam

The kacst.edu.sa one

e

BlissfullyJaded
10-05-2005, 03:11 PM

You can watch here also. :sister:
http://www.saudi1.tv/player.php?id=1

It looks soooo pretty at sunset. :wub:

MetSudaisTwice
salam
it isn't working.......the kacst one
wasalam

S_87
salam
what site sis?
wasalam

try saudi1.tv
or kacst.edu.sa
or saudiembassy.net

MetSudaisTwice
10-05-2005, 03:13 PM
salam
jazakallah sis mamsoo, it works, has the prayer started yet?
wasalam

Ibn Abi Ahmed

Ahh, the haram looks Spectacular!!!!!!

MetSudaisTwice
salam
mashallah the haram is looking beautiful with the sun behind the minarets mashallah
haram is so packed mashallah, this is the first time am watching maghrib, is it always this packed?
wasalam

Ibn Abi Ahmed
10-05-2005, 03:14 PM
The light of the sun fading and the dark setting in. Sweet. I wanna be there :'(

Ibn Abi Ahmed
10-05-2005, 03:14 PM
Wow, the Haram is Packed. People all breaking their fasts

MetSudaisTwice
10-05-2005, 03:15 PM
salam
i wish i was there breaking my fast....
wasalam

Ibn Abi Ahmed
I remember when i was there, we got to the haram late for salah and we prayed outside and the stone was soooooo hot, we had our feet burned.

Ameeratul Layl
salam
mashallah the haram is looking beautiful with the sun behind the minarets mashallah
haram is so packed mashallah, this is the first time am watching maghrib, is it always this packed?
wasalam

:sl: are u watching saudi1.tv?

Ibn Abi Ahmed
10-05-2005, 03:16 PM
:sl: are u watching saudi1.tv?
yea

MetSudaisTwice
salam
mashallah the iqamaah is on now
wasalam

S_87
and its
SAS :shade:

Ameeratul Layl
salam
mashallah the iqamaah is on now
wasalam

Oh...is that SAS?

Ibn Abi Ahmed
10-05-2005, 03:17 PM
and its Sudais!! 6 15 there.

MetSudaisTwice
salam
and it is SAS leading mashallah great istaaow and starting surah fatihah now
wasalam

Ibn Abi Ahmed
is he not wearing a bisht? or is it just white?

Ameeratul Layl
format_quote Originally Posted by ahmed687
and its Sudais!! 6 15 there.

i KNEW IT...I prayed so much to Allah at fajr it wud be him.Thank you Allah

Ibn Abi Ahmed
10-05-2005, 03:18 PM
Al Qariah in first rakat.

MetSudaisTwice
salam
mashallah they are praying right ouside the kabah
and SAS is looking cool in his white bish and red scarf
haram is packed from the top view mashallah
wasalam

BlissfullyJaded

Yeah...and it gone get even more packed on the last 10 nights. :wub: The third level is still not full...The rugs are out, but nobody's on them.. :p

Surah Qari'ah. :wub: Beauutiful mashaAllah.

Ameeratul Layl
Al Qariah in first rakat.

na3am...is any1 crying....I am.....

S_87
10-05-2005, 03:19 PM
is he not wearing a bisht? or is it just white?
he is wearing a bisht a white one ;)

Ameratul layl hee generally leads maghrib :shade:

Ameeratul Layl
he is wearing a bisht a white one ;)

Ameratul layl hee generally leads maghrib :shade:

oops...its my first time watching live....(sniff sniff)

MetSudaisTwice
mashallah you can hear the birds tweeting
sas got up for 2nd rakat

Ameeratul Layl
10-05-2005, 03:20 PM
mashallah you can hear the birds tweeting
sas got up for 2nd rakat

yse, they sound soooo sweet

MetSudaisTwice
salam
mashallah he is reciting great, mashallah what a view of sas from the back showing him and the large kabah
wasalam

Ibn Abi Ahmed
spectacular view, You know wahts amazing? Over here where ever u go it takes every soo long to make straight saffs, there its just made. Like u can see how straight the lines are and how quickly they are formed. Subhanallah, thats a miracle.

Surah Fath

Ameeratul Layl
10-05-2005, 03:21 PM
salam
mashallah he is reciting great, mashallah what a view of sas from the back showing him and the large kabah
wasalam

he sounds abit.....not very...u know wat i mean

Ameeratul Layl
10-05-2005, 03:22 PM
spectacular view, You know wahts amazing? Over here where ever u go it takes every soo long to make straight saffs, there its just made. Like u can see how straight the lines are and how quickly they are formed. Subhanallah, thats a miracle.

Surah Fath

:sl: ;D so true

MetSudaisTwice
salam
yes in ordinary mosque it takes time and effort to make a straight saffs but in the haram the saffs are isntantly straight mashallah it is amazing
wasalam

MetSudaisTwice
salam
he sounds amazing sis, whats wrong about him today? maybe becasue it isn't his taraweeh tune thats why
wasalam

Ameeratul Layl

what tym is isha in saudi?

Ibn Abi Ahmed
10-05-2005, 03:23 PM
ahh, its properly getting dark now. And the salahs almost over.

Ameeratul Layl
:mad: :mad: :mad: I've just gor cut offffffffff

MetSudaisTwice
salam
who is that amazing muadhin? mashallah he is so great, it isn't ahmad mullah is it?
wasalam

MetSudaisTwice
10-05-2005, 03:24 PM
salam
its 6:27pm in saudi and SAS is going to say his famous salams now
wasalam

Ameeratul Layl
10-05-2005, 03:25 PM

Its over.....ohhhhhhhh

Ibn Abi Ahmed
salam
its 6:27pm in saudi and SAS is going to say his famous salams now
wasalam
hehe, i always try to imitate those, never get it right though.

MetSudaisTwice
salam
yes its over, now can't wait for taraweeh, will it be SS, SAS, SST and SS in one taraweeh?
wasalam e

Ameeratul Layl
10-05-2005, 03:26 PM

yep, the reprter just announced its at 3o past

Ameeratul Layl
hehe, i always try to imitate those, never get it right though.

one day inshAllah

Ibn Abi Ahmed
salam
yes its over, now can't wait for taraweeh, will it be SS, SAS, SST and SS in one taraweeh?
wasalam e
2 SS's??? U meant SB? :brother:

MetSudaisTwice
10-05-2005, 03:27 PM
salam
sorry i meant SB, who was that muadhin in makkah now at maghrib?
wasalam

Ameeratul Layl
10-05-2005, 03:27 PM

I just watched the last advertisement on the sauditv....gusee wat they showed? food!! How can they do that to me ;D

MetSudaisTwice
10-05-2005, 03:29 PM
salam
because sis they have already broken their fast, unfortunately we haven't yey! lol
wasalam e

Ameeratul Layl
10-05-2005, 03:30 PM
salam
because sis they have already broken their fast, unfortunately we haven't yey! lol
wasalam e

I know they were trying to tempt me.... :p

MetSudaisTwice
10-05-2005, 03:30 PM
salam
that means all the sheiks and imams are probably eating now and then preparing for taraweeh
wasalam

Ameeratul Layl
10-05-2005, 03:31 PM

Oh yeh!! sr amani darling...U know I luv u very much...will u tell me wat u were going to tell me-now?

Far7an
10-05-2005, 03:31 PM
Assalamu alaikum

Just a thought, we cut down on the comments now InshaAllah, until Isha time actually comes...

Enough predictions for now, barakallahu feekum :brother:

Some off topic posts were deleted.

wasalamu alaikum

Ameeratul Layl
10-05-2005, 03:32 PM
salam
that means all the sheiks and imams are probably eating now and then preparing for taraweeh
wasalam

Oh my God! I forgot the shiekhs are going to eat. :p
I wonder wat they are going to eat...wat about baklawa?mmmmmmmmmm

Ameeratul Layl
10-05-2005, 03:34 PM
Assalamu alaikum

Just a thought, we cut down on the comments now InshaAllah, until Isha time actually comes...

Enough predictions for now, barakallahu feekum :brother:

Some off topic posts were deleted.

wasalamu alaikum
Mine inculded....is isha def. at 6:25pm cuz I want to watch it again

MetSudaisTwice
10-05-2005, 03:37 PM
salam
isha will be around that time, yesterday on islam channel it showed taraweeh at 6:45 which was late
wasalam

Ibn Abi Ahmed
10-05-2005, 05:10 PM

Isha Adhan just finished in Makkah

Arwa
10-05-2005, 05:11 PM
salam
isha will be around that time, yesterday on islam channel it showed taraweeh at 6:45 which was late
wasalam
wa alaikum assalam

cos they showed the adhan and then taraweeh :)

:lol: at Far7an abd IK ;D ;D

Thanks for the link mamsoo :thumbs_up

and they better show the behind ;D today :mad:

S_87
10-05-2005, 05:13 PM

and itssss. sms leading isha

Ibn Abi Ahmed
10-05-2005, 05:23 PM
Isha just finished, taraweeh in a few minutes Inshallah.

Arwa
10-05-2005, 05:30 PM
tarweeeeeeeh!

..aaaand it is... SB!

S_87
10-05-2005, 05:30 PM

ssb starts off

:'(:'(

Ibn Abi Ahmed
10-05-2005, 05:31 PM
itts Salah al Budair!!!!!!!

Arwa
10-05-2005, 05:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zAk
aaaaah the predicted SB + SS pair today :brother:
you already know it's gonna be Sheikh Shuraim? :confused: :p

BlissfullyJaded
10-05-2005, 05:34 PM

Hmmm...didn't bro Far7an once say to never abbreviate Sheikh Budayr's name? So no SSB or SB for him? ;)

aaaaah the predicted SB + SS pair today
SS? Eh? Or Sheikh Sudais you mean?

Arwa
10-05-2005, 05:35 PM
I was in a hurrrrry :-[

Arwa
10-05-2005, 05:38 PM
they still showin siiiiiide view :mad:

desiballa21
10-05-2005, 05:45 PM
As-salaamu alakium,

is sheikh budair crying? or is that his natural voice, subhan-ALLAH what emotion his voice carries!..also was he always a haram imam or is he from madinah or somewhere else?

desiballa21
10-05-2005, 05:47 PM
is anyone else getting problems w/ the connection to the taraweeh? it keeps saying buffering and stops!...where else cani watch besides sauditv1

BlissfullyJaded
10-05-2005, 05:48 PM

loqqq...sheikh Ayoob? Wow! That would be a shocker if they brought him back. :omg:

I'll check out when they go into ruku in Makkah.

Actually...that thing ain't playing for me. :'(

Ibn Abi Ahmed
10-05-2005, 05:50 PM

loqqq...sheikh Ayoob? Wow! That would be a shocker if they brought him back. :omg:

I'll check out when they go into ruku in Makkah.

Actually...that thing ain't playing for me. :'(
why a shocker?

Ibn Abi Ahmed
10-05-2005, 05:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by desiballa21
is anyone else getting problems w/ the connection to the taraweeh? it keeps saying buffering and stops!...where else cani watch besides sauditv1
http://www.aswatalislam.net/IC100.aspx

Ibn Abi Ahmed
10-05-2005, 05:58 PM
ooh ! no reply yet !

nobody is replying to me ! :'(

who is tht sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet reciting Imaam ?

chk this out : http://www.saudiradio.net/radio-ch2.php?id=3
i dont know, but he is awesome, very clam and peaceful

Ibn Abi Ahmed
10-05-2005, 05:58 PM
he is an old imaam :)

n he doesn't lead any more :)

hence the shocker :)
Oh, i thought he still led :confused: :confused: or something along those lines.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
10-05-2005, 06:03 PM
The connections is messing up 4 me every where :(

Ibn Abi Ahmed
10-05-2005, 06:06 PM

SOme one PLease provide some good link plz!!! if not video, radio is fine,

Arwa
10-05-2005, 06:12 PM
Sorry can't help! :(

The link that mamsoo gave worked perfectly fine for me before ... try that.

Masha'Allah I think Sheikh Budayr suits the taraweeh spot! :D
..alsoooo he is reciting beautifullllly masha'Allah :D

Arwa
10-05-2005, 06:13 PM
ooooh! Who is that in Madinah? :D

Ibn Abi Ahmed
10-05-2005, 06:16 PM
Maybe theyve recruited a new imam? How and When does that happen?

Arwa
10-05-2005, 06:18 PM
No, I don't zAK :(

..and I doubt that they have recruited a new imam.. I think it's just switch and surprise from the king ;)

Ibn Abi Ahmed
10-05-2005, 06:19 PM
:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(

Nothings working for me except the Madinah radio, and is it Sudais in Makkah now?

Arwa
10-05-2005, 06:20 PM
Sheikh Budayr finished 10! :(
and it's Sheikh Sudais!
Sheikh Salih al Talib.. where is he? :'(

Ibn Abi Ahmed
10-05-2005, 06:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Arwa
Sheikh Budayr finished 10! :(
and it's Sheikh Sudais!
Sheikh Salih al Talib.. where is he? :'(
maybe like 2003, he might come for the last 10 nights Inshallah :)

Arwa
10-05-2005, 06:22 PM
Sheikh Hussain ale Sheikh in Madinah now

Arwa
10-05-2005, 06:23 PM
maybe like 2003, he might come for the last 10 nights Inshallah :)

He better :mad: Insha'Allah :sister:

Or else the King's gonna have some mail for me :mad: :mad:

Ibn Abi Ahmed
10-05-2005, 06:23 PM
Sheikh Hussain ale Sheikh in Madinah now
wow, todays the first time im listening to him and he sounds sweet.

desiballa21
10-05-2005, 06:24 PM
budair and sudais make an amazing team

Arwa
10-05-2005, 06:25 PM
budair and sudais make an amazing team
Yep, but Sheikh Shuraim and Sheikh Budayr would just make a classic team :thumbs_up

Also, Sheikh Salih al Talib and Sheikh Shuraim make a super team too! :thumbs_up

'team' haha

Ibn Abi Ahmed
10-05-2005, 06:27 PM
Yep, but Sheikh Shuraim and Sheikh Budayr would just make a classic team :thumbs_up
No doubt, i wonder how Juhany and Sudais wud go together? Thats wat they shuda done, SB and SS and Juhany and Sudais. :brother:

Arwa
10-05-2005, 06:38 PM
oooooh! Slight hiccup!

Far7an
10-05-2005, 06:44 PM
Assalamu alaikum
oooooh! Slight hiccup!
You guys don't miss a thing...

Arwa
10-05-2005, 06:50 PM
Assalamu alaikum
You guys don't miss a thing...
wa alaikum assalam

It was kinda obvious :p

desiballa21
10-05-2005, 06:51 PM
i dont kno...i feel that sst would be better suited to lead taraweeh then sheikh juhany...his voice doesn't appeal to me

desiballa21
10-05-2005, 06:51 PM
wa alaikum assalam

It was kinda obvious :p
which link are you watching from?

Arwa
10-05-2005, 06:56 PM
i dont kno...i feel that sst would be better suited to lead taraweeh then sheikh juhany...his voice doesn't appeal to me
I'm going to have to agree with you :zip:

I am watching on the TV..

Islam Channel

They're gonna cut off soon :mad: and not show dua :mad:
I complained ;D

www.islamchannel.tv .. here's a link though

You can watch online but yesterday it wasn't working for me :)

Arwa
10-05-2005, 06:58 PM
ooooh, I remember Sheikh Salih al Talib reciting this bit .. he recited super top masha'Allah :shade:

S_87
10-05-2005, 06:59 PM

:'(
SAs praying so nice except it keeps cutting :mad:

Arwa
10-05-2005, 07:01 PM

SAs praying so nice except it keeps cutting :mad:

wa alaikum assalam

Poor you :'(
Islam Channel's cut it off now :mad: :mad: :mad:

S_87
10-05-2005, 07:19 PM
i put saudi radio for the dua

so nice :'( :'( :'(

Arwa
10-05-2005, 09:15 PM
i put saudi radio for the dua

so nice :'( :'( :'(
wa alaikum assalam

Todays taraweeh was masha'Allah, fabulous! :wub:

Both Sheikh Budayr and Sheikh Sudais recited absolutely fantastic masha'Allah! :shade: :shade:

..and yeah, the dua was awesome masha'Allah :wub: :'( :'( :'(

desiballa21
10-05-2005, 11:17 PM
does any site have it recorded? aswatlaislam doesn't have it yet

Ibn Abi Ahmed
10-05-2005, 11:20 PM
does any site have it recorded? aswatlaislam doesn't have it yet

Inshallah they should have it in a few hours. Or latest by Tommorow.

MetSudaisTwice
10-06-2005, 11:09 AM
salam
SB and SAS are a good tem but their recitation is similar, i think SB and SS will make an excellent team 1 and SST and SAS will make an excellent team 2
i expect today to be Sheikh Johany and SS
wasalam e

MetSudaisTwice
10-06-2005, 11:13 AM
salam
just wanted to say SB read top yesterday, i think he is the new imam seeing that madinah has already replaced him yesterday
just imagine that, SS, SAS, SB and SST!!! man that is a world class team of imams mashallah
wasalam

Ameeratul Layl
10-06-2005, 11:18 AM

There is a shiekh Johany? Im sure that is a jewish name :omg:

Allah ma3akum :coolsis:

MetSudaisTwice
10-06-2005, 11:19 AM
salam
sorry bro i think they have replaced him permanently, i hope they did anyway, the way he is reading at the moment he should stay inmakkah
wasalam

MetSudaisTwice
10-06-2005, 11:22 AM
salam
yeah that is his full name, have you got any info on him? and also why does he keep moving his body so much? mashallah great recitation though
wasalam

Ameeratul Layl
10-06-2005, 11:22 AM
Astaghfirullah !

full name : Sheikh Abdullah Awad al Johany :-\

Did u sat AstgahfirlAllah becuz u were ashamed of my mistake or just to ask Allah for forgiveness? :-[

Allah ma3akum

Ameeratul Layl
10-06-2005, 11:23 AM
salam
yeah that is his full name, have you got any info on him? and also why does he keep moving his body so much? mashallah great recitation though
wasalam

Wat do u mean: moves his body so much?

MetSudaisTwice
10-06-2005, 11:25 AM
salam
bro zak why are you sure that SB won't lead any fardh prayers?
sis when i mean he moves so much i mean he keeps shaking back and forth
wasalam

Ameeratul Layl
10-06-2005, 11:27 AM
salam
bro zak why are you sure that SB won't lead any fardh prayers?
sis when i mean he moves so much i mean he keeps shaking back and forth
wasalam

Why odes he sahke so much then? It aint cold in Saudi ;D Only joking! Maybe, its bcuzzzz....errr.....he has this thing (most ppl do).Whereby, whilst reciting quraan and praying salah they have tendency of rocking back and forth to keep up with the rythm of their recitation. :p

MetSudaisTwice
10-06-2005, 11:28 AM
salam
yeah that might be the reason why and also when he takes big breath he rocks back to get as much breath as he can, mashallah he has great recitation
wasalam

Ameeratul Layl
10-06-2005, 11:32 AM
salam
yeah that might be the reason why and also when he takes big breath he rocks back to get as much breath as he can, mashallah he has great recitation
wasalam

Well, if he is fat....u cant blame him ;D
Ooops, sorry :p

MetSudaisTwice
10-06-2005, 11:33 AM
salam
sis that was an unfair comment you made, that wasn't good. have some respect for the sheikh as he is leading taraweeh in the haram for millions of people
wasalam

Ameeratul Layl
10-06-2005, 11:38 AM
salam
sis that was an unfair comment you made, that wasn't good. have some respect for the sheikh as he is leading taraweeh in the haram for millions of people
wasalam

I do have respect....its just...that is what fat ppl do. Plus! Just cuz they are shiekhs it dont mean I cant speak the truth.

MetSudaisTwice
10-06-2005, 11:40 AM
salam
i'v seen plenty of big people who lead prayers and they don't usually do this, i think it is to get his recitation flowing, thats why. ok end of topic
wasalam

Ameeratul Layl
10-06-2005, 11:41 AM
salam
i'v seen plenty of big people who lead prayers and they don't usually do this, i think it is to get his recitation flowing, thats why. ok end of topic
wasalam

Salaam

Yeah, its off topic. But wat I sed is true....scientifically anyway :p

Allah ma3akum

MetSudaisTwice
10-06-2005, 11:45 AM
salam
ok sis....
i can't wait till sheikh johany and SS lead today inshallah, i hope they do anyway because it is expected unless the king springs another surprise on the muslim world
wasalam

Ameeratul Layl
10-06-2005, 11:50 AM
salam
ok sis....
i can't wait till sheikh johany and SS lead today inshallah, i hope they do anyway because it is expected unless the king springs another surprise on the muslim world
wasalam

:omg: I just realzed whats going on!

Whats happened to sudais? :omg:

MetSudaisTwice
10-06-2005, 11:52 AM
salam
nothing has happened to SAS, he is leading with SB nad Sheikh johany and SS lead together on another day, unless another surprise is in store.....
wasalam

Ameeratul Layl
10-06-2005, 11:54 AM
salam
nothing has happened to SAS, he is leading with SB nad Sheikh johany and SS lead together on another day, unless another surprise is in store.....
wasalam

so wat is to happen today bro?

MetSudaisTwice
10-06-2005, 11:56 AM
salam
if things go according to plan then we should expect Sheikh Sjuraim and Sheikh Johany because today is their day
1st day: SB and SAS
2nd day: SJ and SS
3rd day: SB and SS
4th day? SJ and SS??

Ameeratul Layl
10-06-2005, 11:57 AM
salam
if things go according to plan then we should expect Sheikh Sjuraim and Sheikh Johany because today is their day
1st day: SB and SAS
2nd day: SJ and SS
3rd day: SB and SS
4th day? SJ and SS??

but is sudais still doing maghrib?

MetSudaisTwice
10-06-2005, 11:58 AM
salam
he does lead maghrib regulalry so inshallah he will today
wasalam

Ameeratul Layl
10-06-2005, 12:17 PM
salam
he does lead maghrib regulalry so inshallah he will today
wasalam

Amee. Ameen.Ameen. :)

:coolsis:

S_87
10-06-2005, 12:22 PM

Well, if he is fat....u cant blame him ;D
Ooops, sorry :p
actually, hes not fat. and it looks more to do with nervouseness and loss of breath :)

Ameeratul Layl
10-06-2005, 12:23 PM
actually, hes not fat. and it looks more to do with nervouseness and loss of breath :)

Ahhhhh, right. That explains it all. May Allah help all the shiekhs to be more confident.Ameen. :)

:coolsis:

MetSudaisTwice
10-06-2005, 12:56 PM
salam
i wouldn't blame him if he was nervous, after all he is leading the prayer of over 3 million people, that is huge amount of pressure on his shoulders. even SS was nervous on the first day in year 1423
wasalam

Ibn Abi Ahmed
10-06-2005, 01:03 PM

Its natural. SOme people have a shortness of breath and they way he moved made it looked as though he was simply trying to get as long a breath as he cud. I really like his recitation, its sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. Im thinking that he and Shuraim are a good team, something in their voices goes together.

Ameeratul Layl
10-06-2005, 01:03 PM

Its natural. SOme people have a shortness of breath and they way he moved made it looked as though he was simply trying to get as long a breath as he cud. I really like his recitation, its sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. Im thinking that he and Shuraim are a good team, something in their voices goes together.
What about sudais? :p

MetSudaisTwice
10-06-2005, 01:06 PM
salam
bro they don't go together because SS has a bold, heavier deep tune which is unique and mashallah top class and sheikh johany has a sweet tune which is mashallah really good, the only similarities between the two is maybe the tone of their voice is heavy
and SAS is a great imam in his own respective recitation mashallah
wasalam

Ibn Abi Ahmed
10-06-2005, 01:06 PM

I like Sudais, not to go back to the topic of being fat or not, but Sudais is a well sized man Mashallah and he does not rock back and forth like that, therefore your argument of "fat ppl" doing that is false.
:)

Ameeratul Layl
10-06-2005, 01:07 PM
salam
bro they don't go together because SS has a bold, heavier deep tune which is unique and mashallah top class and sheikh johany has a sweet tune which is mashallah really good, the only similarities between the two is maybe the tone of their voice is heavy
wasalam

Okay....lets just say.....SAS is unique and no one can be better than him.
Dont reply to waht I have just sed cuz u will be going off toipc. :p :p

Ibn Abi Ahmed
10-06-2005, 01:08 PM
salam
wasalam

i dont know, at first i felt they didnt, but now i feel they are good for each other, like if you hear Johany first and then switch to Shuraim its an awesome feeling, just like if your listening to Sudais and then you switch to Shuraim.

MetSudaisTwice
10-06-2005, 01:11 PM
salam
yes mashallah when SAS finishes a ayah on any casseate you just get that feeling when SS carries on the recitation, like SAS finishes of sweetly and then SS barges in with his heavy bold recitation mashallah
i think most saudi are well built, i think it is in their genes to be really tall and well built
wasalam

Ameeratul Layl
10-06-2005, 01:12 PM
salam
yes mashallah when SAS finishes a ayah on any casseate you just get that feeling when SS carries on the recitation, like SAS finishes of sweetly and then SS barges in with his heavy bold recitation mashallah
i think most saudi are well built, i think it is in their genes to be really tall and well built
wasalam

No...its the food they eat. I swear! beieve me I shud know.
And no.....I am not fat!

Ibn Abi Ahmed
10-06-2005, 01:14 PM
salam
wasalam

I think its the arabian food ;)

But shuraims voice is simply unmatched. When he recites its as though he is telling a story to you and just you. You feel a strong personality behind the voice. :)

S_87
10-06-2005, 01:16 PM

ok cut it here

no more discussion on food or weight or anything like that pleaseeee :'(

MetSudaisTwice
10-06-2005, 01:17 PM
sala
a strong islamic personality is behind all the imams of the haramains
don't you get that feeling when you hear SAS finish an ayah and SS carries on in audio tapes?
i think it is the food but mashallah they are really tall and big i should know, they are probably stronger than the average person too
wasalam

Ibn Abi Ahmed
10-06-2005, 01:23 PM

ok cut it here

no more discussion on food or weight or anything like that pleaseeee :'(
srry :( no more being off topic :brother: :-[

MetSudaisTwice
10-06-2005, 01:27 PM
salam
quick predictions for today taraweehin makkah
i think it will be SJ and SS
wasalam

Ameeratul Layl
10-06-2005, 01:28 PM
salam
quick predictions for today taraweehin makkah
i think it will be SJ and SS
wasalam

I want SAS and SS. InshAllah, I will listen to me. Ameeeeen. :coolsis:

MetSudaisTwice
10-06-2005, 01:30 PM
salam
it could be the classic combination of SAS and SS, but likely to be SJ and SS
wasalam

Ibn Abi Ahmed
10-06-2005, 01:34 PM
Alas, im at college, so no taraweeh for me :'( :'(

MetSudaisTwice
10-06-2005, 01:44 PM
salam
bro don't worry there is still repeats and as wat al islam for you
mashallah i just realised sis mamsoo put videos of fajr on her website, mashallah this is great and they are really good quality too
wasalam

MetSudaisTwice
10-06-2005, 01:50 PM
salam
am not saying his taraweeh tune is not good but why doesn't SS read like how he reads at fajr?
wasalam

Khaldun
10-06-2005, 02:05 PM

Please brothers and sisters try to post "beneficial" posts, and avoid singel post which really dont have much to do with the reciation of the imams.

Desai
10-06-2005, 04:31 PM
There's no translation of the qur'an this year.... wonder why?

Arwa
10-06-2005, 04:37 PM
No idea. I was wondering the same though, on the first day.!

I miss it! :'(

I really do!

Arwa
10-06-2005, 04:49 PM
Oh btw.. isha adhan is gonna comence at 6:05 GMT today.

I read it on the clock in the masjid :p

Arwa
10-06-2005, 05:31 PM
Taraweeh has started and it issss .... Sheikh Juhany!

Arwa
10-06-2005, 05:32 PM
They're still showing the side view :mad:

Far7an
10-06-2005, 06:15 PM
Assalamu alaikum
who was second ? :?
I believe that was Hussain Al Shaykh, as pointed out by mm_ca.

Arwa
10-06-2005, 06:16 PM
I don't think there's no surprise anymore. :(

Sheikh Salih al Talib better lead though :mad:

I was going to record that sheikh yesterday zAK, but I didn't cos he had finished! :zip:

Arwa
10-06-2005, 06:19 PM
I just saw Sheikh Budayr I think. :shade: :shade:

Maybe Sheikh Salih al Talib was with him.. i dunno ..

He better not be in Masjid al Quba ... :zip:

Arwa
10-06-2005, 06:21 PM
Just announced Sheikh Shuraim ..

...and he's leading.. ''Allaaahu akbar''

Salema
10-06-2005, 06:23 PM
I Think Now Is Sheik Shuraim.. Am I Correct..?

BlissfullyJaded
10-06-2005, 06:24 PM

Don't worry...inshaAllah Live Islam will put up Madeenah's Taraweeh from yesterday and we'll find out who that mystery sheikh was. :D

Sheikh Taalib ain't at Masjid al Quba...he led Fajr. ;) Unless he's goin back and forth... Doubt that. :p

Yesss, sheikh Shuraim is leaddding. :D

Salema
10-06-2005, 06:25 PM
N Yesterday Wasnt Sudais The 2nd One..?

Far7an

I just love his voice, mashaAllah, tabarakallah...

Powerful voice.

He better not be in Masjid al Quba ... :zip:
hehe, Im not complaining :D

Arwa

Don't worry...inshaAllah Live Islam will put up Madeenah's Taraweeh from yesterday and we'll find out who that mystery sheikh was. :D

Sheikh Taalib ain't at Masjid al Quba...he led Fajr. ;) Unless he's goin back and forth... Doubt that. :p

Yesss, sheikh Shuraim is leaddding. :D

wa alaikum assalam

oooomg! He led fajr!

cool !

You shudda told me ;) ;D

Heeeeey! Good.. he's not in Masjid al Quba..

He better lead this years taraweeh here.. insha'Allah. :sister:

or else :mad:

Arwa
10-06-2005, 06:27 PM
I just love his voice, mashaAllah, tabarakallah...

Powerful voice.
Innit masha'Allah :shade: :shade:

hehe, Im not complaining :D
I wasn't complaining.. I was just stating ;) ;D

Yeah.. Sheikh Sudais led 2nd :thumbs_up

BlissfullyJaded
10-06-2005, 06:28 PM

LOL! How many imaams do you lot want leading Taraweeh? Sheesh. ;D

Maybe he'll lead Tahajjud? I wonder if that'll just be Sheikh Sudais and Shuraim.

I somehow don't think Sheikh Taalib will lead this year. :'( But then again, I could be wronngggg. ;D

True...powerful voice. Alhamdulillah his cough ain't around too. May Allah keep it that way. :sister:

Arwa
10-06-2005, 06:29 PM
Sheikh Qasim leading in Masjid an Nabawi :shade:

S_87
10-06-2005, 06:30 PM
Alhumdulillah today is good :thumbs_up

saudi tv working good too
and sheikh shuraim in top form as usual

Salema
10-06-2005, 06:30 PM
The Ist Day Was Sheik Budayr With Sheik Sudais..!
The 2nd Day Was Sheik Abdullah Johany With Sheik Shuraim
The 3rd Day Was Sheik Bufayr With Sheik Sudais
The 4th Day Was Sheik Abdullah Johany With Sheik Shuraim

Am I Correct..so Inshallah Tomorrow Will Be Sudais.. :d

Salema
10-06-2005, 06:31 PM
Yup ..saudi Tv Today Working Very Very Good..!

Arwa
10-06-2005, 06:31 PM
LOL! How many imaams do you lot want leading Taraweeh? Sheesh. ;D
I didnt ask for many. Sheesh.
I only asked for Sheikh Shuraim and Sheikh Salih al Talib! :p

Maybe he'll lead Tahajjud?
I doubt it. I wonder if he led salat ul khusufi???

I wonder if that'll just be Sheikh Sudais and Shuraim.
I think most likely.

I somehow don't think Sheikh Taalib will lead this year. :'( But then again, I could be wronngggg. ;D
I think the same. :'(

He better lead the last 10 nights at least! :mad:
or else :mad:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.