/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Imaams of the Haramain - Part III

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11

ABDULLAH SAOOD
11-03-2005, 08:47 PM
Assalamo-alaikumwarahmatullahi-wabrakatu

brother as do u know when sheikh shuraim's leading for example taraweeh then sudais is standing behind him and then suddenly he's disabered??....Can u tell me where they go inshallah...
They just either go to the office or back home - simple as that!

bro as last thing if u don't mind .....How do the imams no who is leading the normal salah's?.....Do they phone each other or something?.....why did johany and budair lead taraweeh this year ?.....I wonder wat happened 2 thubaiytee
does he lead any salah's?.....wat about taraweeh how come they did'nt let him lead taraweeh...
The committee will inform the imams and from what I was told they will be given a rota and it shows who will lead etc for a period of 2 weeks so each imam knows when he will be required.

I asked a lot of people why Johany and Budair led and was told that the King liked them and decided they will lead he can do whatever he likes!

Shaykh Thubaity did not lead trawee but did lead Fajr regularly and did tahajjud prayers aswell. I really missed him in trawee he is awesome.

All these changes no one really knows a proper reason - the King i think simply wanted a change!

Allahu Alam

Masalaam
Br Abdullah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
M.B
11-03-2005, 08:52 PM
:sl:
If sheikh shuraim or any sheikh goes home wat do they do pray then why not
do it in the masjid?...

wasalam

M.B
11-03-2005, 08:53 PM
Which king liked them?...

wasalam

S_87
11-03-2005, 10:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by M.B
Which king liked them?...

wasalam

which do you think? :-/ Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz al saud

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Arwa
11-03-2005, 10:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amani

which do you think? :-/ Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz al saud
wa alaikum assalam

;D :giggling: :giggling: :lol:

If sheikh shuraim or any sheikh goes home wat do they do pray then why not
do it in the masjid?...
It's up to theeeeeeeeeem!

They do have family lives you know! lol

M.B
11-04-2005, 09:25 AM
ofcourse I wanted it so if its over?....It's good i did'nt see it and can u or anyone record video of it inshallah..

wasalam

Arwa
11-04-2005, 04:24 PM
wa alaikum assalam

^ HE meant, how can she record it when it is over? :-\

Oh who gave todays khutba??? :-\

Ibn Abi Ahmed
11-04-2005, 04:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Arwa
wa alaikum assalam

^ She meant, how can she record it when it is over? :-\

Oh who gave todays khutba??? :-\

M.B. is a brother :smile:

S_87
11-04-2005, 04:26 PM

i dint watch and cant find who :( i hope not sheikh sudais though!

but hes leading isha!

Arwa
11-04-2005, 04:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Åhmed

M.B. is a brother :smile:
wa alaikum assalam

lol

woops... I meant wAK.. but I somehow (sorry mamsoo) read mamsoo! :'(

amani - Sheikh Sudais also led fajr :-\

Taalib-e-'Ilm
11-04-2005, 04:54 PM
i would like to know where u can watch live salaah from haram on net~~plz try givin me a link in english!!! jazakallah

ABDULLAH SAOOD
11-04-2005, 05:55 PM
Assalamo-alaikum-wrahmatuallahi-wabrakatu

Shaykh Sudais led Jumma today mashallah.

Masalaam
Br Abdullah "SST":brother:

M.B
11-04-2005, 07:34 PM
I meant were can u find salat ul eid and takbir and khutbah on video any websites anyone know can u tell me anyone (SORRY CUZ OF MY MISTAKE)....

wasalam...

desiballa21
11-04-2005, 08:31 PM
as-salaamu alakium...where can i find the khatm qur'an du night of taraweeh...please give me a link as i tried to find it on liveislam.net but i can't really read that site at all...jazakumALLAHu khairan katheeran katheera

Desai
11-04-2005, 08:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by desiballa21
as-salaamu alakium...where can i find the khatm qur'an du night of taraweeh...please give me a link as i tried to find it on liveislam.net but i can't really read that site at all...jazakumALLAHu khairan katheeran katheera
http://www.liveislam.net/browsearchi...?sid=&id=18726

M.B
11-05-2005, 09:33 AM
I meant were can u find salat ul eid and takbir and khutbah on video any websites anyone know can u tell me anyone (SORRY CUZ OF MY MISTAKE)....

wasalam.....

S_87
11-05-2005, 04:24 PM

sheikh shuraim leding isha. he sounds well different.
and he has a bad cough :'(

hehe praying what sheikh sudais prayed yesterday

Arwa
11-05-2005, 04:45 PM

sheikh shuraim leding isha. he sounds well different.
and he has a bad cough :'(

hehe praying what sheikh sudais prayed yesterday
wa alaikum assalam

I miiiiissseeed :'(

I didn't know isha would start so early now :-\

Sheikh Shuraim prayed fajr also.. really nice masha'Allah. :sister:

S_87
11-05-2005, 09:03 PM

last ayahs as sure Baqarah

ilhaam
11-06-2005, 02:46 AM
aslm,wrwb
interesting storys...ummmm...so you all seem taken in with the imaams,alhamduilllah good.....good ppl to look up to,may allah bless us with there taqwa....surely aint easy leading prayers with thousands of ppl behind you,,,,oh shiekh taleb...he is something else!fajr really good...getting there...like the tone..masha allah
fee amanillah

M.B
11-06-2005, 09:28 AM
Can anyone please tell me were i can find salat ul eid on video jazakuallah
khairan jaaza...

wasalam

Danish
11-06-2005, 12:16 PM
^ donna about that

here r some of the dua and recitation i uploaded on my site:http://towardsislam.com/download.php?list.3

here r:
Laylatul Qadr (Night of Power) dua on 27th Ramdhan 1426(2005) by Sudais -- http://towardsislam.com/download.php?view.2
Witr Dua ul Qunoot by Sheikh Budar -- http://towardsislam.com/download.php?view.3
End of Quran Dua 1426 (2005) by Sudais -- http://towardsislam.com/download.php?view.1
Surah Tawbah on 29th Ramdhan 1426(2005) by Shuraim -- http://towardsislam.com/download.php?view.4
Surah Nisa on 1426 (2005) by Sudais -- http://towardsislam.com/download.php?view.5

M.B
11-06-2005, 07:22 PM
khairan ..

wasalam

Ibn Abi Ahmed
11-07-2005, 02:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Danish
^ donna about that

here r some of the dua and recitation i uploaded on my site:http://towardsislam.com/download.php?list.3

here r:
Laylatul Qadr (Night of Power) dua on 27th Ramdhan 1426(2005) by Sudais -- http://towardsislam.com/download.php?view.2
Witr Dua ul Qunoot by Sheikh Budar -- http://towardsislam.com/download.php?view.3
End of Quran Dua 1426 (2005) by Sudais -- http://towardsislam.com/download.php?view.1
Surah Tawbah on 29th Ramdhan 1426(2005) by Shuraim -- http://towardsislam.com/download.php?view.4
Surah Nisa on 1426 (2005) by Sudais -- http://towardsislam.com/download.php?view.5

Jazaklllah Khair very much for posting those bro.

Can someone plz tell me which ayats Shuraim is crying in the Surah Tawbah recording?? PLEASE??

BlissfullyJaded
11-07-2005, 02:24 AM

I think in ayaah 90s or 100s... :)

modez
11-07-2005, 02:47 AM
can any 1 provide me with a link of a video tahajjud (Shuraim surah tawbah). Ive been onto www.liveislam.net, but they dont have the very first part in which he cry's (even the audio).

I watched all the tahajjud prayers except for that very first part. I really neeeed this!!!. I should be kickin myself. :mad:

MetSudaisTwice
11-07-2005, 10:31 AM
salam
yes i just want someone to provide me and everyone with 2 things,
the eid video and the tahajjud video of Shuraim crying in surah tawbah
jazakallah
wasalam

Ameeratul Layl
11-07-2005, 10:48 AM

Wallah brothers and sisters. U must listen to SAS's recitation for surah an nisa. It is so.....up lifting!!!
I have wanted to tell u this for ages but wasnt sure that the LI has a link for the recitation. Check it out in the nasheeds section.

Wallah!! (*tears gathering in her eyes*)

Allah ma3akum

enjoy!!!

MetSudaisTwice
11-07-2005, 10:53 AM
salam
mashallah heard the recitations, soon inshallah i will post some beautiful recitations of SAS back in the days
by the way what is the link to Sheikh Shuraim leading that tahajjud of surah tawbah on liveislam?
also does anyone remeber the 1st time SS led in the Haram? what was your personal thoguhts and reaction of him leading?
wasalam

Ameeratul Layl
11-07-2005, 11:28 AM

JazakAllah to brother danish for the links.

I am listening to dua khatamal quraan. It is very echoefied. But its lovely!!

Allah ma3akum

p.s: does he cry?

MetSudaisTwice
11-07-2005, 11:31 AM
salam
i appreciate bro danish for posting but i want to hear SS surah tawbah more clearer
wasalam

Hajar
11-07-2005, 12:54 PM

JazakAllah brother danish for these links!!!

:w:

MetSudaisTwice
11-07-2005, 02:18 PM
salam
can anyone post the tahajjud prayer of SS leading where he recites surah tawbah? video or audio file would do and can you post it so people can save it on their computer?
also when SS first led in the Haram many years ago, what was your reaction and personal thoughts of him?
wasalam

M.B
11-07-2005, 06:49 PM
khairan ..

wasalam
:uuh:

ABDULLAH SAOOD
11-07-2005, 06:55 PM
Assalamo-alaikumwa-rahmatullahi-wabrakatu

khairan ..
Bro inshallah sabr.......when some one finds it they will post it inshallah. Please someone help the brother and find it for him (he has asked so many times) - inshallah I will try for you bro and let you know!
I saw it in Makkah today you can buy it on DVD/VCD! Infact this years whole ramadhan is available on DVD/VCD already!:statisfie

Man I sooooooooooo miss ramadhan isha feels weird now with no traweeh - ahhh looking forward to next year already!:cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

Masalaam
Br Abdullah "SST":playing:

Abu Hurairah
11-07-2005, 08:35 PM

Wow......this thread has grown!!!! Tell Iv not been on 4 a while!

Hope you guyz are all well!

Ramadhan was out of this world this year! Me and AS had a good time mashallah (Im sure he told you all about it!):happy: :happy: :happy:

Shaykh Salah Budair and Shaykh Johany now gone back to Medina (Johany Imam of Quba).

Medina Munwarrah was really missing Salah Budair this year!

I see AS and zAk are best buddies now :statisfie :statisfie :statisfie :statisfie aaahhhhhhhh...............

AH:thankyou:

Arwa
11-07-2005, 09:12 PM
wa alaikum assalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu

Glad to see you here AH :aliencool

lol

aah.. I have DVD of ramadhan 2003. :aliencool

Sheikh Sudais is coming!! hahaha :cool2:

http://www.gawaher.com/index.php?act...pe=post&id=843

Ibn Abi Ahmed
11-07-2005, 09:16 PM

Mashallah. I need a plane ticket :'(

S_87
11-07-2005, 10:34 PM

Glad to see you here AH :aliencool

lol

aah.. I have DVD of ramadhan 2003. :aliencool

Sheikh Sudais is coming!! hahaha :cool2:

http://www.gawaher.com/index.php?act...pe=post&id=843

woooooo ive found someone to go with me only they live on other side of world :( :'(

ima invite him up north :shade: how do i go about doing that? :-\

MetSudaisTwice
11-08-2005, 08:56 AM
salam
bro AS where can i get this years taraweeh from makkah from? on dvd or vcd? i don't think UK has it yet
wasalam

ABDULLAH SAOOD
11-08-2005, 10:33 AM
Assalamo-alaikum-warahmatullahi-wabrakatu,

Mashallah, good to see you back AH you still in Medinah?

Yup, me and wAkky wAkkariyah have always been best buddies its that he just can’t resist calling me grandma, ukhti etc – but me I just remain silent and take the abuse!!!!! (Poor me….sob…..sob!!!)

The VCD/DVD for this years prayer is only available in Makkah (not even in Medinah Munnawarrah yet) – it has got all trawee and Tahajjud and Eid salaat – I bought a couple of copies as I am currently in Makkah (and it is still v busy!!!). The quality is very good.

Oh yeah am meeting SST today – caaaaaaaaant waaaaaaaaaait!!!!

I have another new friend now Shaykh Nabeel Rafai – he is coming to my house for a meal in Jeddah on Saturday! (So when he is Imam of Haramain inshallah I will be able to hang with him – JOKING!!!)

Masalaam
Br Abdullah “SST”

Ameeratul Layl
11-08-2005, 10:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ABDULLAH SAOOD
Assalamo-alaikum-warahmatullahi-wabrakatu,

Mashallah, good to see you back AH you still in Medinah?

Yup, me and wAkky wAkkariyah have always been best buddies its that he just can’t resist calling me grandma, ukhti etc – but me I just remain silent and take the abuse!!!!! (Poor me….sob…..sob!!!)

The VCD/DVD for this years prayer is only available in Makkah (not even in Medinah Munnawarrah yet) – it has got all trawee and Tahajjud and Eid salaat – I bought a couple of copies as I am currently in Makkah (and it is still v busy!!!). The quality is very good.

Oh yeah am meeting SST today – caaaaaaaaant waaaaaaaaaait!!!!

I have another new friend now Shaykh Nabeel Rafai – he is coming to my house for a meal in Jeddah on Saturday! (So when he is Imam of Haramain inshallah I will be able to hang with him – JOKING!!!)

Masalaam
Br Abdullah “SST”
:sl: Nice nice.....
Just keep us updated:giggling: Plzzzz:giggling:

Allah ma3ak

MetSudaisTwice
11-08-2005, 10:41 AM
salam
mashallah bro AS please do keep us updated with your expereinces with the sheikhs
wasalam

MetSudaisTwice
11-08-2005, 10:46 AM
salam
bro zak, i think that is the night i wanted of tahajjud, but the begining is not there which is what i wanted to see
wasalam

MetSudaisTwice
11-08-2005, 11:22 AM
salam
bro the audio files doesn't save on my computer
can you download this file to your computer and send it to me via yousendit?
http://towardsislam.com/download.php?view.4
jazakallah
wasalam

MetSudaisTwice
11-08-2005, 11:26 AM
salam
bro zak the audio file you posted is not from the begining
wasalam

MetSudaisTwice
11-08-2005, 12:16 PM
salam
bro i need to download it, the link you gave me just auto plays it for some reason, thats why if you dave it and send it via yousendit i can then save it,
jazakallah for your help bro
wasalam

MetSudaisTwice
11-08-2005, 12:22 PM
salam
ok bro, i have done that, just hope inshallah it will work when i get home
jazakallah so much for your help bro
wasalam

MetSudaisTwice
11-08-2005, 12:57 PM
salam
subhanallah aswatislam has finally updated
wasalam

Arwa
11-08-2005, 06:10 PM
wa alaikum assalam

Oh yeah am meeting SST today
cool :aliencool

Next time you meet him please tell me. :statisfie I have a message for him. :statisfie

M.B
11-08-2005, 08:00 PM
Bro brown clown do u know were u can get many pic from mecca and madinah...??

wasalam

Ibn Abi Ahmed
11-08-2005, 08:16 PM

Im posting it becuase the other pics were posted here from before and there was no issue then. Inshallah, the sisters know their limits.

MetSudaisTwice
11-09-2005, 10:30 AM
salam
oh man!! i wanted to post that pic too!!!
i think that pic is in 2003, wonder what is the occasion?? he doesn't look that happy does he?
wasalam

S_87
11-09-2005, 04:25 PM

sst leading :D

Ameeratul Layl
11-09-2005, 04:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Åhmed

Im posting it becuase the other pics were posted here from before and there was no issue then. Inshallah, the sisters know their limits.

Yeah...bro...we know our limits.
Is it shiekh shuraim brother?

Arwa
11-09-2005, 08:39 PM
wa alaikum assalam

Jazakallah khair Ahmed for sharing the pic and ala7mi for finding it! :rolleyes:

amani ... :'( .. i just read ur txt... my dad had my mobile today.
u cudda rang me at home! :mad:

loool

S_87
11-09-2005, 11:08 PM
wa alaikum assalam

:

amani ... :'( .. i just read ur txt... my dad had my mobile today.
u cudda rang me at home! :mad:

loool

whoops :embarrass
some people are hard to please :mad:

u know, not meaning to rub it in but he prayed brober brober top today :p

Arwa
11-09-2005, 11:54 PM

whoops :embarrass
some people are hard to please :mad:

u know, not meaning to rub it in but he prayed brober brober top today :p
wa alaikum assalam

lol

:'( be quiet!

Ya know.. I watched fajr :rolleyes: .. he prayed good it was kinda 'plain' if oyu get me. :rolleyes:

Insha'Allah mamsoo would've recorded it.. :-\

BlissfullyJaded
11-10-2005, 12:26 AM

loq...plain eh? Great #1 fan you are. *hopes Sheikh Abdullah Saood will show Sheikh Taalib Arwa's above post* :p

Yeah, I did record...tis uploaded. :p About time I know...*hides* Wallahi, I'm sorry for hassle I've been givin ya'll.

Khaldun
11-10-2005, 12:58 AM

Shows how valuable your work is mm_ca04, the high demand I mean people noticed straight away that there were problems. Dont worry about any "hassle" we should be the ones asking for your forgivness and not the other way around. Keep up the good work, you got many fans alhamdulilah.

modez
11-10-2005, 01:04 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by mm_ca04

loq...plain eh? Great #1 fan you are. *hopes Sheikh Abdullah Saood will show Sheikh Taalib Arwa's above post* :p

Yeah, I did record...tis uploaded. :p About time I know...*hides* Wallahi, I'm sorry for hassle I've been givin ya'll.
What hassle? You're making us guilty now.. Thanks for your great updates.
Jazakallah

ABDULLAH SAOOD
11-10-2005, 07:36 AM
Assalamo-alaikum-wrahmatullahi-wabrakatu

loq...plain eh? Great #1 fan you are. *hopes Sheikh Abdullah Saood will show Sheikh Taalib Arwa's above post*
I aint no Shaykh :statisfie (just BROTHER will do). Yup sure am gonna show SST.......anyway we all all know who the real #1 fan is and ill give you a clue HIS initials are AS (Shuts up :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: b4 this no 1 fan thingy starts again)

but he[sst] is sweeeet even if he recites.... "plain"
Wise words from a wise OLD man :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ (wAkky Style!!)

I personally thought SST sounded really good - then again he would LIVE (sorrrrrrry for rubbing it in - may allah take you all to the Haram soon - phew got out of that one:angry2: :angry2: !!!!!!!)

Masalaam
Br Abdullah "The real SST":wub:

Ameeratul Layl
11-10-2005, 08:36 AM
I personally thought SST sounded really good - then again he would LIVE (sorrrrrrry for rubbing it in - may allah take you all to the Haram soon - phew got out of that one:angry2: :angry2: !!!!!!!)

Its okay. Us poor souls will just have to wait our turn *sobs*:playing:

Allah ma3ak

ABDULLAH SAOOD
11-10-2005, 10:23 AM
Aaaaaaaaaaargggggggh

wAkky you changed my post - that is EVIL (NOT IMPRESSED!!!!!!!!)

MetSudaisTwice
11-10-2005, 10:24 AM
salam
lol that was smart and funny bro
he must have thought you didn't notice!!!
lol
wasalam

MetSudaisTwice
11-10-2005, 10:54 AM
salam
ok sis whatever you say
people i have some cool and wicked pics of SS, they are top quailty and i will be uploading them now inshallah
be prepared to be amazed
wasalam

MetSudaisTwice
11-10-2005, 11:09 AM
salam
hope you like these pics!!!aren't they just wicked???

S_87
11-10-2005, 11:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ameeratul Layl

I ONLY have SAS's quran recitation video CD . And I only have ONE!!!

really really only sheikh sudais?
if so pleae load up the beginning of Sure mujadala for me.

MetSudaisTwice
11-10-2005, 11:10 AM
salam
hold on!!!more to come!!!

MetSudaisTwice
11-10-2005, 11:11 AM
salam
some more!!!
these are my fave, but my all time fave is coming up now

Ameeratul Layl
11-10-2005, 11:13 AM
[QUOTE=amani;108780]:sl:

Sorry sis. I only have up to surah tawba.:hmm:

MetSudaisTwice
11-10-2005, 11:13 AM
salam
here it is!!! if you like these pics then please do give me some rep points!!!
jazakallah
wasalam

MetSudaisTwice
11-10-2005, 11:19 AM
salam
what do you think of the pics? the first three where SS is in a white scarf and white bisht is really cool mashallah, then the one where he is adjusting his bish is when he got up for second rakat and the cool pic of him giving salam is my fave
please give me some rep points
wasalam

Khaldun
11-10-2005, 02:35 PM

Does it even exist?? :?

MetSudaisTwice
11-10-2005, 02:37 PM
salam
am sure it does exist, are you looking for that surah recited by SAS completely?
wasalam

MetSudaisTwice
11-10-2005, 02:47 PM
salam
i assume maghrib prayer is on now and sheikh hudhaify is leading, the imam is reciting really slowly and clearly, not sure who it is though
mashallah madinah mosque looks beautifull
wasalam

MetSudaisTwice
11-10-2005, 03:13 PM
salam
so quick predictions as to who will lead jummah tomorrow? i guess it will be SS
by the way has SB gone back to madinah?
wasalam

Ibn Abi Ahmed
11-10-2005, 03:15 PM

by the way has SB gone back to madinah?
format_quote Originally Posted by Abu Hurairah

Shaykh Salah Budair and Shaykh Johany now gone back to Medina (Johany Imam of Quba).

AH:thankyou:
:-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

MetSudaisTwice
11-10-2005, 03:21 PM
salam
i really wanted SB to stay in makkah and form a dream quartet of SS, SB, SAS and SST
wasalam

BlissfullyJaded
11-10-2005, 05:57 PM

anyway we all all know who the real #1 fan is and ill give you a clue HIS initials are AS
Although I risk getting tomatos thrown at me...I agree with you 100%. ;)

format_quote Originally Posted by zAk
changed ? :?

CORRECTED :okay::
Likely story....:rollseyes

I think when sheikh Sudais goes to London, you obsessed fans will have to stalk him down and make him recite that surah for you'll. ;)

format_quote Originally Posted by metsudaistwice
salam
i assume maghrib prayer is on now and sheikh hudhaify is leading, the imam is reciting really slowly and clearly, not sure who it is though
mashallah madinah mosque looks beautifull
wasalam
Sheikh Husain ale Sheikh led Maghrib. :)

modez
11-10-2005, 06:50 PM
http://s39.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0...J38M35OC7BZPL6
I have uploaded this excellent du'a (video) by shuraim, i think its a couple of years old, which you all know (Tahajjud). Where can i get the full version (video), if available.
JazakAllah

Arwa
11-10-2005, 07:02 PM

loq...plain eh? Great #1 fan you are. *hopes Sheikh Abdullah Saood will show Sheikh Taalib Arwa's above post*
Hey, like wAK said he still sounds good even if he recited 'plain' . I didn't mean it in a bad and I'm sure you all know.:okay: :okay: :happy:

Abdullah you can tell him if you want, but you gorra mention that he still sounds fab masha'Allah! :giggling: :giggling: and no, you are not his no1 fan :mad: .. Ima send my army all the way to Jeddah :grumbling :lol:

Although I risk getting tomatos thrown at me...I agree with you 100%.
Ima have to send half my army to Cali too. :rollseyes

I think when sheikh Sudais goes to London, you obsessed fans will have to stalk him down and make him recite that surah for you'll.
..and I'll record it! :giggling: :giggling: :giggling:

I don't think I'm going anymore.. :hmm2:

Oh yeah, I think either Sheikh Shuraim or Sheikh Salih al Talib will lead jumuah. :sister:

zaheer
11-10-2005, 07:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by modez
I have uploaded this excellent du'a (video) by shuraim, i think its a couple of years old, which you all know (Tahajjud). Where can i get the full version (video), if available.
JazakAllah
GREAT DUA, IVE NEVER HEARD IT OR SEEN IT BEFORE
JAZAKALLAH BRO

zaheer
11-10-2005, 07:23 PM
Just heard it all now. I reckon everyone should download it. Its great alhamdulillah, brings out the tears

S_87
11-10-2005, 11:01 PM

Hey, like wAK said he still sounds good even if he recited 'plain' . I didn't mean it in a bad and I'm sure you all know.:okay: :okay: :happy:

Abdullah you can tell him if you want, but you gorra mention that he still sounds fab masha'Allah! :giggling: :giggling: and no, you are not his no1 fan :mad: .. Ima send my army all the way to Jeddah :grumbling :lol:

:
agreed..im right behind you onthis one

am sure it does exist, are you looking for that surah recited by SAS completely?
yeh if youve got it please post- the first part :statisfie

Khaldun
11-10-2005, 11:36 PM

Now this i got to see (the surah mujadilah first bit by sudais)

MetSudaisTwice
11-11-2005, 09:37 AM
salam
khutbah just finished, iqamaat going on now
mashallah it is SST today
hopefully he will read his prayer in the ramadhan 2003 tune
how come they are still near the kabah?
wasalam

MetSudaisTwice
11-11-2005, 09:42 AM
salam
mashallah this great respected sheikh salih talib is reciting great and the prayer is due to finish soon now
by the way who is leading in madinah?
wasalam

MetSudaisTwice
11-11-2005, 09:52 AM
salam
mashallah that dua by SS on video is great, i wonder what year it is? you can see Sheikh Hamid, SAS and SST in tears on the video
bro post more of these videos please and is it me or does the video freezes in the end?
wasalam

Arwa
11-11-2005, 05:46 PM

nooooooooooooo :'(

Arwa
11-11-2005, 06:06 PM
wow.. the dua was masha'Allah awesome!

You can't see SST in tears? His head is down .. ?

S_87
11-11-2005, 11:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by modez
JazakAllah

jazakAllah khari bro
whoa they are all in black!
i have this dua-its jamming up so i cant hear the full thing but if i recall correctly its the 27th night umm i think 3yrs back :hmm2:
or the 26th night 2 yrs back
inshaAllah ill confirm

BlissfullyJaded
11-11-2005, 11:22 PM

I think that sheikh Shuraim dua is from Ramadan 25, 1423 sis. :)

loq @ zAk. :p

Arwa
11-12-2005, 12:25 AM
wa alaikum assalam..

Sheikh Salih al Talib has been there for 3 years now masha'Allah, innit? 4 years in summer right?

If that's the case, then the dua can't be longer than that time ^ .

ABDULLAH SAOOD
11-12-2005, 11:48 AM
Assalamo-alaikum-warahmatullahi-wabrakatu

p.s : yest's Jumuah Prayer was aaaaweeeeesomee !
the was SST recited !....... was far from being called "plain"

'twas. swweeeeeeeeeeet
[nah not rubbing it in, really it was !]
Gotta agree with :sister: wAkky.........but it sounded EVEN BETTER LIVE hope you heard that - esp when you are 5 rows behind the Imam (waits for things to be thrown my way!!) I really have got to stop rubbing it in!:-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

Really excited today Shaykh Nabeel Rafai is visiting me at my house - so better make sure Abuzar is on his best behaviour:embarrass :embarrass :embarrass

Masalaam
Br Abdullah "SS" (Woops forgot a T)

S_87
11-12-2005, 11:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ABDULLAH SAOOD

Gotta agree with :sister: wAkky.........but it sounded EVEN BETTER LIVE hope you heard that - esp when you are 5 rows behind the Imam (waits for things to be thrown my way!!) I really have got to stop rubbing it in!:-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

Really excited today Shaykh Nabeel Rafai is visiting me at my house - so better make sure Abuzar is on his best behaviour:embarrass :embarrass :embarrass

Masalaam
Br Abdullah "SS" (Woops forgot a T)

;D waiting to see the things thrown your way

S_87
11-12-2005, 12:14 PM
wa alaikum assalam..

If that's the case, then the dua can't be longer than that time ^ .

it is longer

i think its this
quran.islamway.com/du3aa/du3aaqnoot1423.ram
(copy this)
27th night dua. ummm 1423 :loving:
that part starts at minute 7 second 40

Arwa
11-12-2005, 04:51 PM

Yeah, that's what I meant wAK! :eek:

erm... yeah.. Sheikh Salih al Talib DOES sounds better live.. ! ;D

Well, the thing is.. atleast I can say it cos I've experienced it alhamdulillah! :smile:

but I missed jumuah!

S_87
11-12-2005, 09:30 PM
she meant not longer[older] than 4 years.
n tht dua u posted is of 1423[3 yrs bak] :)

.............:zip:
:sl: :-[ oops my bad

BlissfullyJaded
11-12-2005, 10:18 PM

And thats what I said...its from 1423... :p

loqqq hafez zAk..! Yes, it was the end of Surah Hashr. ;)

And alllll the Haram'ain imaams sound waaaay better better live. :wub:

*ahem* And no throwing stuff at bro Abdullah Saood...remember..he can complain to Qadhi Sheikh Shuraim. ;)

desiballa21
11-13-2005, 08:48 PM
does any site hae the khatam quran dua yet...if so please link jazakALLAHu khair

Ameeratul Layl
11-14-2005, 11:25 AM
JazakAllah brother zak for the video link. Am going to check it now, InshAllah.Need something to liven me up...:playing:

Errr....br AS.....wat happened then? wat did u eat wen the shiekh came? was Abu zar good?
Got anymore stories to tell us?:playing: :playing:

Allah ma3akum

Arwa
11-14-2005, 04:43 PM
wa alaikum assalam

Yeah AS, how was it? What did Abu Zar do this time? Pull a scarf again and taste it? ;D

It's not faiiiiiiiiiir.. Sheikh Shuraim hasn't done a khutba and it's been more than TWO months! :'(

Khaldun
11-15-2005, 01:28 PM
Assalamu Alykum

Part II

Again I ask for your forgiveness for yet another delay this time it was Ramadan and Taraweeh that took up my time, I hear someone saying but Khaldun Ramadan was like almost two weeks ago but then there was Eid init, anyways making a long story short, Alhamdulilah I’m posting now and that’s what counts ;)

So we left Makkah on a Thursday as the Sunnah of the Prophet :arabic5: and took one of them small funny minibuses, the trip took quite long and subhanAllah on the way I kept looking at the landscape. Very Very harsh environment and I still could feel the heat even though I was in a vehicle with good air-condition. Looking out it hit me, how the Prophet :arabic5: suffered traveling there alone with Abu Bakr (radiyaAllahu anhu) the burning sun the stony ground and with the Makkans on their heels made me very emotional subhanAllah. Arriving in Madinah about Asr time (we prayed Fajr in Makkah and Duhr in one of the many masajids available for travelers on the road) stepping out of the bus, I had been told that Madinah was much cooler then Makkah, so then I committed my second serious mistake, I inhaled very deeply and this time it was even worse I actually got a nosebleed and the heat was incredibly intense and to make matter worse a sand storm erupted and we had to find refuge inside the Prophets :arabic5: Masjid until it had died down. Shaykh Thubaytee lead the Asr pray Alhamdulilah it was very nice.

Following day was Friday of course; we made it quickly to the masjid to get good places, and following the hadith of the Prophet

Abu Huraira reports that the Prophet :arabic5: said: "Whoever makes ghusl on Jumu'ah like the ghusl one makes due to sexual defilement, and then goes to the mosque, it will be as if he had sacrificed a camel. If he goes during the second hour, it will be as if he had sacrificed a cow. If he goes during the third hour, it will be as if he had sacrificed a horned lamb. If he goes during the fourth hour, it will be as if he had sacrificed a hen. And if he goes during the fifth hour, it will be as if he had sacrificed (something like) an egg. When the imam comes, the angels will be present to listen to the remembrance."

Shaykh Thubaytee took the Prayer, mashAllah. Later on for Isha I met standing in the first line the very same brother who I had met in Makkah talking about Shaykh Shuraim subhanAllah, I greeted him and he recognised me. I asked how he got so good place (just behind the imam) he said I waited since duhr today, I was tempted to ask him to share his place with me hehe but I had my brother and cousin with me so we moved on and had a seat in the third row near where the Prophet :arabic5: is buried and the rawdah which we had prayed sunnahs in. So we were sitting there waiting for the salah, abit tired because just previous we had been sitting in one of the numerous knowledge gatherings by Shaykh Abu Bakr Al Jazaa’iree who had given a tafseer of the first few verses of Surah Ghafeer. So anyways, sitting and relaxing and this old man comes up to us, and yells “What are you doing here in the front close to the pious people (the Prophet and his companions)” I was gob smacked didn’t know what to say…then he smiled and laughed and said “mashAllah may Allah bless you, your good kids” and he gave us sweets alhamdulilah. But we had to put it in our pockets because as soon as we got them the iqamah was given and out stepped Shaykh Abdul Muhsin Al Qassem, he read incredible mashAllah and his takbeer is priceless. Just after the salah, it started to rain, not any sort of rain the heavens literally opened up and it poured! And soon after came the lighting which was so near that it struck some generator close by and some of the lamps around the masjid went out, and it was very dark subhanAllah.

The following day we finished the Ziyara alhamdulilah, saw most things. The martyrs of Uhud looking at their sacrifice and what we do for Islam made me feel ashamed. They sacrificed their lives and wealth for Islam and yet always used to be afraid and humble themselves, here we do the totally opposite and yet feel that Allah should give us jannah as a reward.

If you want to get around in Madinah I would recommend taking a normal car and not one of the companies taxis, first of all it’s cheaper and second you will meet some very interesting people, people born in Madinah and raised there real native Madinaties (is it called that?) So we took one of these taxis to the University of Madinah in order to apply alhamdulilah very nice looking place. So I came in and gave my application form in and they said looking at me, so you memorized the Quran? MashAllah! TabarakAllah! Read from here, here and here lol. But alhamdulilah I managed and it didn’t go to bad.

We stayed in Madinah for two weeks and both Fridays Shaykh Thubaytee lead, but I had the privilege to pray behind Abdul Mushin Al Qassem and Salah Budayr. I kept on bumping into people even in Madinah. I met a brother from Leicester who also is an imam fan, and he asked me if I had met the imams yet. I looked down ashamed and said no sorry it’s too hard. And he said I have…surprised I looked at him and he gave me a small briefing on how to catch them just before they enter their car park etc but I thought that sounded abit too much so I never got to meet any of the imams *sad*.

After our stay we headed back to Makkah once again to complete our journey and do one more umrah. And inshAllah in my final bit I will tell you about how I finally got to met Shuraim and give him my salaam along with other encounters inshAllah.

MetSudaisTwice
11-15-2005, 01:38 PM
salam
quick bro post your second part please
mashallah a great account of your expereience mashallah
wasalam

Ameeratul Layl
11-15-2005, 01:41 PM

Agreed. *waits patiently for next part*

:playing:

Arwa
11-15-2005, 06:06 PM
wa alaikum assalam

oooh jazakallah khair for that story IK. :smile:

You're absolutely right! Sheikh Abdul Muhsin Qasim is just :loving: !!!

wAK - please tell me you missed isha! ;D Sheikh Salih al Talib read awesome as per usual masha'Allah! ;D

Ibn Abi Ahmed
11-15-2005, 09:59 PM

Mashallah, great one bro Khaludn. Reps already sent :smile: Waiting for final part Inshallah!

MetSudaisTwice
11-16-2005, 10:40 AM
salam
anymore new recitations of imams going to be posted? anymore expereinces? this thread is kind of going quiet for some reason
wasalam

MetSudaisTwice
11-16-2005, 10:49 AM
salam
i checked and listened to iharam and it is very good mashallah
but i was talking about peoples own recordings of imams and other audio files that used to be posted before

there was some audio file posted by a bro i think of a dua by SS, it wasn't dua after tahajjud or witr dua it was some other dua by SS
i think it was after one of the daily prayer he did that dua, can anyone post that audio file again if they can?
jazakallah
wasalam

Ibn Abi Ahmed
11-16-2005, 03:29 PM
iHaram is being updated regularly ! [i think]
chk tht out.

dunno why ? but i like it this way .....:zip:

Agreed :skeleton:

i think it was after one of the daily prayer he did that dua, can anyone post that audio file again if they can?
Its a few pages back. Just look for it :-\:-\ :-\

MetSudaisTwice
11-16-2005, 03:32 PM
salam
don't worry bro, i found it
wasalam

Ameeratul Layl
11-16-2005, 04:23 PM
SST Leading ISHA :shade:

**hopes rara is missing out**

he sounds extra awesomeeeeeee :wub:

old brown bisht bak ON.

aaaaaaaah he is reciting sooooo beautiful :'(
i like this tune of his tooo much :'(

:sl: YIKES!!! i DINT KNOW U they still show salaah in saudi.

Omg.....

Allah ma3akum

S_87
11-16-2005, 04:23 PM

i was just gonna write hope ur watching wAk :lol:
ameeratul layl
they show everyday :)

Ameeratul Layl
11-16-2005, 04:24 PM

i was just gonna write hope ur watching wAk :lol:
ameeratul layl
they show everyday :)

:playing: *gud one sis...u got him on the spot*

*sits in the corner while everyone else watches the salaah on t.v*

Allah ma3akum

Arwa
11-16-2005, 05:07 PM
wa alaikum assalam

wakky wak wak! I watched! haha .. up masha'Allah awesome! :wub:

I don't get you.. ? Old bisht?

Arwa
11-16-2005, 05:12 PM
wa alaikum assalam

lol, yeah I know that. :-\ ..

wAK.. I'm not a silly girl! :rant: Ima tell AS to tell SST that you called me that.. he won't be too pleased. :-\

AL - you can watch the prayers on saud tv online!

Mohammad Shabbir
11-16-2005, 05:16 PM
salam has any1 have any interesting pics of imam of haramain

Ameeratul Layl
11-16-2005, 05:22 PM
wa alaikum assalam

lol, yeah I know that. :-\ ..

wAK.. I'm not a silly girl! :rant: Ima tell AS to tell SST that you called me that.. he won't be too pleased. :-\

AL - you can watch the prayers on saud tv online!

Yeah and ill tell AS to call SAS too. Wahhoo *imagines zakky wakky been pushed around by SST and SAS*

Ahem

Allah ma3akum

S_87
11-16-2005, 06:39 PM
chng ur USER CUSTOM TITLE n sis amani will think of giving u some gud PICS of the imaams :p
\[/B]

:lol: so long as everyone knows the truth :coolious:

i get what you mean by bisht. that also his ex taraweeh bisht lol

muhammed shabir- what typa pics you wanting?

Arwa
11-16-2005, 06:45 PM
wa alaikum assalam

:lol: AL

wAK.. spelling doesn't matter. ;D
SST won't take his no1 fan being called a 'silly girl' by someone who claims to behis no1 fan! ;D

anyyyways .. explain the bisht thing:-\

MetSudaisTwice
11-17-2005, 10:33 AM
salam
did SST recite in his 2003 old ramadhan tune or his current tune for yesterday isha?
wasalam

S_87
11-17-2005, 10:44 AM
wa alaikum assalam

anyyyways .. explain the bisht thing:-\
(im sure ive told u about this before :coolious: )

its that same goldy browny typa bisht- except this yr other taraweehs he mostly ever had on that one. and for praying some ishas earlier on this yr-that same colour

everyone knows the truth :-\
:mad:

mst- he prayed in his current tune.

MetSudaisTwice
11-17-2005, 10:46 AM
salam
jazakallah sis, although am not a big fan of his current tune i reckon he had a unique and rare voice back in 2003 ramadhan mashallah
wasalam

MetSudaisTwice
11-17-2005, 10:50 AM
salam
bro if it was different then please post a recording of yesterday isha on this thread
wasalam

MetSudaisTwice
11-17-2005, 11:03 AM
salam
iharam hasn't been updated for 2-3 days
do you think liveislam has it? if it does can you post it? coz i can't navigate through that site as it is in arabic?
wasalam

S_87
11-17-2005, 11:06 AM
salam
iharam hasn't been updated for 2-3 days
do you think liveislam has it? if it does can you post it? coz i can't navigate through that site as it is in arabic?
wasalam

liveislam only show talks/khutbahs/n taraweehs

MetSudaisTwice
11-17-2005, 11:07 AM
salam
ok bro jazakallah for your help
i'll wait for iharam and inshallah soon it will be updated
wasalam

S_87
11-17-2005, 04:25 PM

sheikh saleh leading-
first rakah-enddd of Sure Naziat :)

Arwa
11-17-2005, 04:27 PM

its that same goldy browny typa bisht- except this yr other taraweehs he mostly ever had on that one. and for praying some ishas earlier on this yr-that same colour
Yeah well, I forgot you told me innit. :-\

Leave his bisht alone. :-\

Sheikh Salih al Talib .. leading isha... where is waKa doodle do? ;D ;D

jzcasejz
11-17-2005, 08:13 PM

i was shocked to see no huzaify doing the khutum dua, done by HAS. i like HAS but it seems odd they changed the imam to do the khutum dua. was really sad to see there was no huzaifi.

btw did huzaifi do the dua in 2004???

Arwa
11-17-2005, 09:01 PM
someone called me ? :shade:
I called waKa doodle do and you thought it was you.

Well you thought right innit. ;D

jzcasejz - HAS - Sheikh Hussain aal Sheikh?

BlissfullyJaded
11-18-2005, 01:52 AM

wAkA doodle do? I keep telling you this Arwa, respect your elders...! :-\ *Pssttt...I like that nickname...well suited. ;)*

Yeah...I think HAS is Sheikh Ale Sheikh.. I also was surprised Sheikh Hudhaify didn't do it.. What happened to giving preference to senior imaams... :(

BTW: for your patience, I've added a lil something to the Misc. page of my site. :) Video's of fajr adhan from Masjid al Nabawi and Masjid al Haram from during Ramadan, and today's Fajr salaah video have been added. (There you go sheikh Taalib fans, I finally got a Sheikh Taalib video for you'll. :rolleyes: ;) Too bad he wasn't wearing zAk's favorite brown bisht though. :p)

BlissfullyJaded
11-18-2005, 09:14 AM

Eek...mercy zAk! We respect thee. Honest!

Sheikh Khayyat doin the khutbah. :smile:

S_87
11-18-2005, 09:32 AM

and sheikh al shaikh in madinah
the man speaking before speaks so cool
we are trying to follow the imam to tell you who it is. he has just entered the masjid
lol surveillance. do that in makkah -tell me the door they enter woohoo .that would be cool :shade:

as for Arwas nickname-well round one defo to makkah. waKa doodle do is soo ;D ;D <- and this smiley is too cruel ;D ;D

MetSudaisTwice
11-18-2005, 09:55 AM
salam
mashallah SK read beautiful today
wonder where SS is? he hasn't done fajr, isha and jummah for so long? where is he?
jazakallah sis mamsoo for the vids, they are awesome, you got anymore SS fajr videos?
wasalam

MetSudaisTwice
11-18-2005, 10:04 AM
salam
sis mamsoo can you check the SS video link of fajr prayer? the surah ahzab video link, because it isn't working? jazakallah for putting those vids up sis
wasalam

MetSudaisTwice
11-18-2005, 10:26 AM
salam
or maybe he is out of town with SAS preparing himself for his visit to london on dec 4th?:p
wasalam

ABDULLAH SAOOD
11-18-2005, 03:57 PM
Assalamo-alaikum-wrahmatullahi-wabrakatu

Mashallah Shaykh Usama did the jumma khutba - I was sooooooo certain that it was going to be SS! Ah well...........(maybe he is waiting for me to come next week).

:muslimah: waKa doodle (wat a top name) :awesome: :ace: :ace: :clever: :clever: :clever: cant leave you for a few days without you making a wAkky wAkkariyAh of yourself :-\ :-\

Mashallah Shaykh Nabeel Rafai was cool! We just chilled at mine had some food (including camel meat yum yum!!!), Abuzar was very well behaved and the Shaykh did some qirat which was awesome. Allhumdolillah it was good.......I told him I was waiting for him to become an Imam in the Haram:brother:

Oh yeah and he speaks english and I was gonna show him this website but it was down that day and whenever I tried to access the page it didnt work :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Thats all from me and :sister: wAkka noodle DONT EDIT MY POST

Masalaam
Br Abdullah "SST":coolalien

MetSudaisTwice
11-18-2005, 03:58 PM
salam
mashallah bro, make sure you post more experiences in the future
wasalam

Ameeratul Layl
11-18-2005, 03:59 PM

Nice to hear from you agin brother AbdAllah.

Camel meat?...mmmm....thats nice.

Do keep us updated, InshAllah.

Allah ma3ak

BlissfullyJaded
11-18-2005, 04:07 PM
salam
sis mamsoo can you check the SS video link of fajr prayer? the surah ahzab video link, because it isn't working? jazakallah for putting those vids up sis
wasalam
Wa alaikum asalaam,

Done it.

Wa iyyak. :sister:

oh gud, it was sheikh khayyat
You didn't watch?! He even read the end of Surah Hashr for you! :p

Thats wicked brother Abdullah Saood! Jazakallah khair for sharin. :smile:

wAkka noodle DONT EDIT MY POST
;D

Arwa
11-18-2005, 04:34 PM
Cos only good people get to see it. ;D That's more or less everyone but you ;D

SST recited awesome ..

Ibn Abi Ahmed
11-18-2005, 04:35 PM

Mashallah thats cool. Dont forget to show him LI again :smile:

Looking forward to more :)

BlissfullyJaded
11-19-2005, 02:46 AM

Arghh...gimme a break would ya zAk.. :-\

Sheikh Shuraim's back!! I had a feeling he'd lead today. :smile:

Imaan
11-19-2005, 11:07 AM
Assalaamualaikum
I am a south african sister, intrested in learning about the way saudis
practice the religion of islaam. I also have many questions I want to ask
saudi ulamaa. Also how do I contact Imaams of alharam in makkah and
madeenah. I have tried emailing thousands of people but nobody seems able to assist me, I hope insha'Allah someone who gets this email will be able to
assist me INSHA'ALLAH!!! Please if you are able to assist here is my contact
details, email nazier@telkomsa.net
Jazakallahkhair
Sister in islaam
H. Binti Nazeer
South Africa

S_87
11-19-2005, 03:16 PM
:sl: sister imaan
when you say saudi ulama practising religion (ok this might sound dumb) but exactly what do you mean?
if i gave you some links to saudi scholars websites that be ok?

good to hear sheikh shuraims back. was :( he`d disappeared.

Arwa
11-19-2005, 05:49 PM
SMS led ISHA :brother:
That was because ..

I didn't watch today! ;D ;D

S_87
11-19-2005, 09:41 PM
That was because ..

I didn't watch today! ;D ;D
haha ditto i was thinking sas better not lead :mad: :peace:

Arwa
11-20-2005, 02:02 PM

:lol: haha

There is nothing wrong with this ---> ;D smiley wAK! :mad:

errm...I was expecting Sheikh Shuraim to give last weeks khutba (when Sheikh Salih al Talib gave it) but he didn't :'( :'(

MetSudaisTwice
11-21-2005, 10:38 AM
salam
now that SS has come back from his 'holiday' we still await for SAS to return from somewhere
wasalam

S_87
11-21-2005, 10:40 AM

i believe sheikh sudais will do khutbah next week before he comes to uk innit :shade:

MetSudaisTwice
11-21-2005, 10:43 AM
salam
inshallah it will be SS coz he hasn't done khutbah for way over 2 months, i think SAS is saving himself for UK and i can't wait till he comes here!!!
wasalam

MetSudaisTwice
11-21-2005, 11:03 AM
salam
mashallah bro you are very quick and accurate to point out mistakes lets hope your prediction for SS is accurate too
wasalam

Ameeratul Layl
11-21-2005, 11:04 AM
salam
now that SS has come back from his 'holiday' we still await for SAS to return from somewhere
wasalam

Holiday? where was that to then...I wonder....

SAS.....dont tell me...he joined SS?lol.

Allah ma3akum

MetSudaisTwice
11-21-2005, 11:08 AM
salam
they maight be somewhere chilling out due to the amount of prayers led by them during ramadhan must have been very exhausting
looks like SS has come back earlier that SAS, who may have extended the holiday to the UK
wasalam

Ameeratul Layl
11-21-2005, 11:13 AM

SAS in the UK?....*looks around*...Nope!! Not here!!lol.

InshAllah Allah will reward all the shiekhs for their good work.Ameen.

Allah ma3akum

MetSudaisTwice
11-21-2005, 11:18 AM
salam
ameen
i think the strain is starting to take its toll, i mean before they use to do nearly everythinh together, the taraweeh, tahajjud and daily prayers but now it is so much spreaded out betweeen the other Sheikhs
plus they take time off too after ramadhan and i can understand they must be exhausted physically and mentally due to leadings millions of people in the Haram and all that immense pressure
i hope i don't get some sort of warning for this
wasalam

MetSudaisTwice
11-21-2005, 11:58 AM
salam
bro you lost me there, am confused
all i said was that it is mentally exhausting having all that pressure on you leading millions of people in prayer in the Haram
wasalam

MetSudaisTwice
11-21-2005, 12:13 PM
salam
so are you saying on the last day of taraweeh where the number of muslims in the haram may reach its peak is the same number of people attending isha salah yesterday?
wasalam

Ibn Abi Ahmed
11-21-2005, 04:35 PM
salam
so are you saying on the last day of taraweeh where the number of muslims in the haram may reach its peak is the same number of people attending isha salah yesterday?
wasalam

yes i think thats what he's saying and i find myself agreeing with him too. Becuase, when they start their salah im sure they forget everything that is around them and are concentrating so much in their salah, it does not matter to them whether they have 10 people behind them or whether they have millions, they are praying their salah as they normally do, that is , with full concentration and full sincerity. Ofcourse, it may have made them a little nervous when they started leading there but now they are very experienced to let that bother them.

Arwa
11-21-2005, 05:08 PM

I think that leading millions would put them under some kind of pressure :-\ .

S_87
11-21-2005, 05:18 PM
i was waiting for mamsoo/amani to explain tht in simple n less words......

thnx anyways :thumbs_upnot tht the number is same, but tht it doesn't matter for the imaams......increased # doesn't add to their exhaustion :-\

ooops am i confusing u again ? :-[
lol i get what your tryna say but i also get what mst is tryna say

the yare always praying for big crowds anyway
but taraweeh is slightly different :-\

lets just say they take an in between peak times holiday lol

Abdulhameed
11-21-2005, 09:16 PM
Does anyone some sites with the khutba videos from the haram or medinah
jazakhallah

Umar
11-21-2005, 11:58 PM
my favorites are sheikh Sudais and Shuraim... I find their voices sincere and beautiful ... I don't feel they try to add excessive melody in the recitation... it feels like it's coming from the heart, you can see their voice change on certain verses and if you read the translation, you'll understand why...although, I wish sheikh Shuraim would read a bit slower but hey :mmokay:

the reason I brought this up is:

a)they are my favorites :brother:

b)listening to recitation has helped me lots in memorizing surahs.

it started like this: my roomate last semester was some crazy dude who listened to rock all day... I got pretty sick of it so I said to myself, how do I oppose this ?:muddlehea well listen to the Quran of course. So I popped in a CD my uncle send me 3 years ago -- recitation of the Quran by sheikh Sudais and Shuraim.

I think I ended up listening to surah Mudassir close to a 100 times... I didn't count, but I listened to it again and again and again and didn't get tired of it... then said to myself, hmmm maybe I should read the meaning too and so :) later I thought, hmm maybe I should read the arabic too as having a snapshot of the huruf in your head is a must ... thanks to Allah it has remained in my mind in both arabic and translation (parts I remember in urdu and parts in english) ... I ended up doing the same with surah Muzammil, Yaseen, Saffaat (and currently my favorite surah Fatir -- please pray to Allah I can memorize this one .. its verses just shake the soul, that's how I feel) ...I just wanted to share this with others. Maybe try listening to these surahs, read the arabic and read the meaning so you can enjoy this too.

What I didn't realize was that when one memorizes Allah's words, one has a responsibility to remember them. I am able to currently read the Quran and listen to tilawa as I am on my co-op work term (temp. full time job)... but when I go back to university (insha-Allah), because my course is so messed up, there is barely time to sleep (it is my selfishness and own fault for choosing such a course but it's too late to switch at this stage)... so I'm considering buying an ipod mini to listen to the tilawa while going to class and so on... anyway, I hope it was somewhat helpful.

Umar
11-22-2005, 12:19 PM
Welcome to the forums Umar :)

looks like i hv read tht post ^ somewhere ;)
www.khotab.net
www.alminbar.net

btw, I knew a site that had a huge collection of taraweeh videos from Makkah but I can't seem to find it in my bookmarks.... I'll look again insha-Allah and post it here if I find it.... the files were roughly 100meg real media format so I wonder how much their server can take before it goes down :-\

aishakhan
11-22-2005, 12:24 PM
wow! cool thread
i just like to say i think Sheikh Humaid and Sheikh Talib are the best, totally awesome!

MetSudaisTwice
11-24-2005, 11:01 AM
salam
anyone know where SAS is? he seems to have disappeared since ramadhan
wasalam

Ameeratul Layl
11-24-2005, 11:06 AM
salam
wasalam

On vacation:playing: ....Allahu 3alam.

Allah ma3ak

MetSudaisTwice
11-24-2005, 11:08 AM
salam
can't wait, not long now till he comes London inshallah
wasalam

Arwa
11-24-2005, 05:22 PM
salam
wasalam
wa alaikum assalam

umm... he did lead some isha's after ramadhan.. I'm sure.:-\

can't wait, not long now till he comes London inshallah
Insha'Allah.:coolious:

Ameeratul Layl
11-25-2005, 08:33 AM
any last time predictions ?

p.s : AS is in Makkah, met SST yest.

.....:mad:

y didn he tell us....?:mad:
shouts: *br AS.....im not happy*

Allah ma3ak

S_87
11-25-2005, 09:17 AM

yayyyy its sheikh sudais

Ameeratul Layl
11-25-2005, 10:17 AM

yayyyy its sheikh sudais

wahoo!!!!

Allah ma3ik
psstt...where is he by the way? was he leading ur sumthing.:playing:

S_87
11-25-2005, 10:27 AM

next week Sheikh shuraim :thumbs_up

Amerratul layl your so funny :loving:

MetSudaisTwice
11-25-2005, 10:41 AM
salam
NOOOOO!!!!!! i missed SAS khutbah!!! college network was crashed all morning and came back on when khutbah finished, inshallah next week i will watch jummah by SS inshallah
how was SAS recitation today? glad he is back and i am awaiting his arrival very soon inshallah
wasalam

Abu Hurairah
11-25-2005, 10:43 AM

Shaykh Sudais woz top 2day - did a beautiful duaa!

Haram gettin busy cuz of Hajj me and AS prayed on 2nd floor today right at back cuz it was so busy (AS was not impressed!!):mad:

AH

MetSudaisTwice
11-25-2005, 10:45 AM
salam
finally bro you managed to come online, how are the imam of harams?
wasalam

Abu Hurairah
11-25-2005, 11:06 AM
mst they are cool!

yeah he leving next week for london - how do u know?

S_87
11-25-2005, 11:08 AM

really wAk thanks :thumbs_up - ok i assume he'll be flying to heathrow, terminal 3 woohoo im sure *amani plans* :coolious:

MetSudaisTwice
11-25-2005, 11:10 AM
salam
i know coz sheikh qasim told me long ago, and maybe i will go with sheikh qasim to the airport??? maybe
*imagines greeting SAS in heathrow airport, terminal 3*
wasalam

Abu Hurairah
11-25-2005, 11:12 AM
^lol - AS told me he maybe going back to England for a few days and may even be at the Conference (not sure though)

S_87
11-25-2005, 11:19 AM
salam
i know coz sheikh qasim told me long ago, and maybe i will go with sheikh qasim to the airport??? maybe
*imagines greeting SAS in heathrow airport, terminal 3*
wasalam

lol then be there at about 8pm :)

AH-tell AS hurry with buying tickets for conference - they are v hard to get atm :-\
do you know how long he's in uk for? (poor him its freezing) :-\

MetSudaisTwice
11-25-2005, 11:21 AM
salam
just imagine that, he waers sandals and the cold will be at it peak on dec 4th, he is going to get a taste of bristish weather, lol
they are selling tickets at our local ambala and buthers, haven't brought my tickets yet
inshallah will do soon
wasalam

Abu Hurairah
11-25-2005, 11:23 AM
^^he said he was going for about one week (thats if he is) - will let him know about tickets!

How much are they? Maybe they can put him on SAS guest list (he is meeting SAS after Magrib inshallah will tell him to have a word with him then - looooooooool)!

MetSudaisTwice
11-25-2005, 11:25 AM
salam
are you talking about the conference ticket prices? they are &#163;12 for adults and under 12yr old is i think &#163;6
bro AH do you study in UQU?
wasalam

S_87
11-25-2005, 11:26 AM
^^he said he was going for about one week (thats if he is) - will let him know about tickets!

How much are they? Maybe they can put him on SAS guest list (he is meeting SAS after Magrib inshallah)!

£12 i think
he's meeting sheikh sudais:peace: can you tell him to tell sas to come up north pleaseeeeeeeee

MetSudaisTwice
11-25-2005, 11:31 AM
salam
i hope i get to meet SAS, i know my bro and his school friends will coz they are performing on stage with david wharnsby and all the other nasheed singers
i hope sheikh qasim takes me along with him backstage to meet SAS, i'll even try and get a pic of me and SAS on my phone inshallah
wasalam

Abu Hurairah
11-25-2005, 11:34 AM
he's meeting sheikh sudais can you tell him to tell sas to come up north pleaseeeeeeeee
Up north is that a City?

mst - I used to study at UQU I am now studying in Riyadh and the Imam Muhammed University

AH

MetSudaisTwice
11-25-2005, 11:39 AM
salam
yep i know bro zak, maybe you should fly over to england and then go back to saudi with SAS?? lol
jazakallah bro AH
wasalam
PS: bro zak where are my rep points??

S_87
11-25-2005, 11:39 AM
Up north is that a City?

mst - I used to study at UQU I am now studying in Riyadh and the Imam Muhammed University

AH

no. up north is much more closer though lol... umm anywhere up north but extra bonus to .. if he comes batley though he'll defo need a police escort :-\ the people here would go mad

wAk im not going to the airport :haha: :(

MetSudaisTwice
11-25-2005, 11:41 AM
salam
i know what you are talking about sis, he needed police escort when he came fairfield halls, croydon. people went totally MAD!!! but mashllah SAS wasn't scared he just kept smiling and laughing and saying mashallah.
wasalam

Abu Hurairah
11-25-2005, 11:42 AM
zAk - yeh I told AS today! He must have told you!

Gotta go Asr time here in Makka

MetSudaisTwice
11-25-2005, 11:43 AM
salam
ok bro, come back online after and tell us who led asr and tell us more of your experiences with the imams
also tell bro AS to come online
wasalam

Ameeratul Layl
11-25-2005, 12:18 PM
zAk - yeh I told AS today! He must have told you!

Gotta go Asr time here in Makka

Ur in saudi as well?:rant:
*looks up at the sky and says: u left me out...i belong in saudi too*:playing:

Allah ma3akum

MetSudaisTwice
11-25-2005, 12:52 PM
salam
who led fajr today? and is sis mamsoo gonna update her site anytime soon?
wasalam

Khaldun
11-25-2005, 01:40 PM

Shuraim led, surah Sajdah and Insan. Sunnah of the Prophet :arabic5: and I think mm_ca04 should update *unsure*

MetSudaisTwice
11-25-2005, 01:43 PM
salam
jazakallah my dear bro khaldun
glad to see SS back and leading fajr on a reguular basis, just hope he does isha too inshallah
wasalam

Arwa
11-27-2005, 01:40 PM
wa alaikum assalam

Sheikh Subayyal lead isha yesterday. :)

BlissfullyJaded
11-28-2005, 02:26 AM

Yeps, Sheikh Subayyal led Isha today also. :)

modez
11-28-2005, 02:51 AM
sheikh shuraim led fajr...surah mulk (recited beautifully)

elesteraci
11-28-2005, 07:44 AM
:sl: nice to be with you

Ameeratul Layl
11-28-2005, 08:55 AM

Ya akhee AbdAllah....ayna inti al aan? (where are u now?).

We are waiting for sum more experiences.....evn if it means that Abu zar runs away with a shiekh's shoe:playing:
Now thatd def. be funny.lol.

Oh...and akhee abuhurairah....do u not have anything to shre with us?:eek:

Allah ma3akum
psstt....Allah says we must learn to share.....:playing:

MetSudaisTwice
11-28-2005, 10:48 AM
salam
sis ameeratul layl, he sheikhs wear sandals not shoes
i have some surprises for the SS, SST and SAS fans
cool pics and videos
wasalam

Ameeratul Layl
11-28-2005, 10:51 AM
salam
sis ameeratul layl, he sheikhs wear sandals not shoes
i have some surprises for the SS, SST and SAS fans
cool pics and videos
wasalam

I know they wear sandals.....:rant:
Surprises? well, wat u waiting for brother...yllah!!!!

Allah ma3akum

~Raindrop~
11-28-2005, 10:53 AM
salaam
come on bro....we're waiting.
wassalaam

MetSudaisTwice
11-28-2005, 10:55 AM
salam
ok sis:-\
first up for the SAS fans
some more coming up! these are pics from when he visited croydon
on the third pic, you can see sheikh qasim in the white thobe
wasalam

MetSudaisTwice
11-28-2005, 10:57 AM
salam
here are some more of his visit to croydon, these are live pics
wasalam

MetSudaisTwice
11-28-2005, 10:59 AM
salam
some more!!
wasalam

Ameeratul Layl
11-28-2005, 11:00 AM
salam
some more!!
wasalam

This is SAS? dont look like him.

Allah ma3ak

MetSudaisTwice
11-28-2005, 11:01 AM
salam
and here is a video of SAS, one of my favourite recordings
Sheikh Sudais
wasalam

MetSudaisTwice
11-28-2005, 11:02 AM
salam
sis, that is SAS, wow, you must be blind!!!
wasalam

Ameeratul Layl
11-28-2005, 11:04 AM
salam
sis, that is SAS, wow, you must be blind!!!
wasalam

AstaghfiruAllah. May Allah sweeten your character.Ameen.

Allah ma3ak

~Raindrop~
11-28-2005, 11:06 AM
salaam
nice pics.
ahem. iv never seen any of these shaikhs myself...which is unfair coz sudais came to our mosque which is round the corner from us...and we've still got the Quran recitation set which he gave....(i think i mentioned that before:embarrass)
wassalaam

MetSudaisTwice
11-28-2005, 11:09 AM
salam
sorry sis ameeratul layl about that, do forgive me
and now for the SST fans!!
some more pics to come inshallah
wasalam

Ameeratul Layl
11-28-2005, 11:12 AM
*gives MST a filthy look*

MashAllah!
I lil=ke SST's black and gold bicht. I want it!!

Allah ma3akum
lol.lol.lol.

MetSudaisTwice
11-28-2005, 11:13 AM
salam
SST pics and a two videos
Sheikh Salih1
Sheikh Salih2
wasalam

MetSudaisTwice
11-28-2005, 11:16 AM
salam
here is a cool video of SST
Sheikh Salih
wasalam

MetSudaisTwice
11-28-2005, 11:24 AM
salam
a video of sheikh humaid
Sheikh Humaid
wasalam

Ameeratul Layl
11-28-2005, 11:32 AM
A bird came and sat on my computer and told me that brother AH is related to SAS. is this true?

Allah ma3akum
psstt...birdy...tell me more.lol.

MetSudaisTwice
11-28-2005, 11:34 AM
salam
some pictures of SS and some videos
Sheikh Shuraim1
Sheikh Shuraim2
wasalam

MetSudaisTwice
11-28-2005, 11:35 AM
salam
yes bro AH said that they are long long distant cousins
wasalam

MetSudaisTwice
11-28-2005, 11:42 AM
salam
some more pics and vids of SS
Sheikh Shuraim1
Sheikh Shuraim2
Sheikh Shuraim3
wasalam

MetSudaisTwice
11-28-2005, 11:50 AM
salam
i have some more pics and videos but i'll post them later on, as i have posted so much today:-\
if you like the pics and vids can i have some rep points?:-\ :phew
jazkallah:nervous:
wasalam

Ameeratul Layl
11-28-2005, 11:52 AM
salam
if you like the pics and vids can i have some rep points?:-\ :phew
jazkallah:nervous:
wasalam
Something tells me that this was the only reason u decided to share the pics and videos.:playing:
Reps? naa...ill allow others to do the 'honours.':playing:

Allah ma3ak

MetSudaisTwice
11-28-2005, 11:53 AM
salam
no sis, i just wanted to share the pics and videos becasue in the past many bro's and sis's have shared many pics and vids so i thought i might as well do my bit
jazakallah
wasalam

ABDULLAH SAOOD
11-28-2005, 03:24 PM
Assalamo-alaikum-warahmtullahi-wabrakatu

Excellent stuff mst - really enjoyed the vids of me (SST)!

Not gonna b able to make it 2 Global Unity event and lol about wearing the sandals I would have actually worn some shoes (I do have shoes you know and even thermal socks!!!!):giggling: :giggling: :giggling: :giggling:

Inshallah will post some more experiences soon (we are all not lucky enough to be like wAkky nooDle who does nothing all day apart from come on LI and post - check his post count!!!!!!):brother:

Masalaam
Br Abdullah "SST":coolious:

MetSudaisTwice
11-28-2005, 03:27 PM
salam
lol bro AS^^^^
mising bro zak today, hope he is back tomorrow inshallah
will post some more pics and vids soon inshallah
wasalam

Abu Hurairah
11-28-2005, 03:33 PM
yes bro AH said that they are long long distant cousins
Yes we are

Not gonna b able to make it 2 Global Unity event and lol about wearing the sandals I would have actually worn some shoes (I do have shoes you know and even thermal socks!!!!)
loooooooooooooool - hmmmmmmm dont tell me your busy:-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ (zAk style)

AS you gotta show me ur thermal socks man there not pink are they (blames zAk for dat 1) :giggling: :giggling: :giggling: :giggling:

AH

MetSudaisTwice
11-28-2005, 03:37 PM
salam
lol you two bro's are very funny
i think pink thermal socks would suit bro AS perfectly:-\
wasalam

Ameeratul Layl
11-28-2005, 04:04 PM
[QUOTE=ABDULLAH SAOOD;119294]Assalamo-alaikum-warahmtullahi-wabrakatu

(I do have shoes you know and even thermal socks!!!!):giggling: :giggling: :giggling: :giggling:

aer you sure brother. U dont seem very sure.....lol.

Inshallah will post some more experiences soon (we are all not lucky enough to be like wAkky nooDle who does nothing all day apart from come on LI and post - check his post count!!!!!!):brother:

uh oh!!*br zak cums charging at br AS.......*

And....nothing happens.....DOH!!!

Allah ma3akum
rofl at the thought of thermal socks. I have them in all colours of the rainbow. I have black ones on now though. They say 'monster head' and the bottom. ROFL!!!!

Ameeratul Layl
11-28-2005, 04:08 PM
[QUOTE=Abu Hurairah;119305]Yes we are

A question to you brother. Have u ever been to SAS's palace? does he even have one is the ULTIMATE question?

:playing:

Allah ma3ak
psssttt....give my salam to sayidna muhammad salAllahul 3alyhi wa salam. I wish I was there.:-\

Arwa
11-28-2005, 06:57 PM

Jazakallah khair for videos and pics. :) ... umm I tried giving you reps but says I need to spread. :lol:

Insha'Allah I'll give after 2 weeks. :) Patience is a virtue! :coolious:

That video - ummm Salih6 , you shudda waited a tee wee bit more till he rea 'qiyaamah' . I absolutely love the way he says it. :loving:

Make dua for me beoble.. I have exams. :-\

MetSudaisTwice
11-29-2005, 08:54 AM
salam
alhamdulillah bro zak you are back, am glad you like the vids and pics
inshallah i will post some more of them today
jazakallah for the reps people
waslam

jzcasejz
11-29-2005, 09:09 AM
You're absolutely right! Sheikh Abdul Muhsin Qasim is just :loving: !!!
Couldn't agree any more. I remember the first prayer (fajr) we prayed in Masjid al Nabawi. It was lead by Abdul Muhsen al Qasem and in the first rakah he recited surah ??? which contained a Sajdah ayah. Luckily I knew what to do as I was praying next to my brother:coolious:

p.s. i recommend you guys here on LI Islamicboard use http://www.uploadspider.com/ to share all your file. the problem with yousendit is that the file expires and anyone whos looking back through the forums cannot see/hear the file for themselves:brother:

MetSudaisTwice
11-29-2005, 09:14 AM
salam
jazakallah bro for the link, and i agree that sheikh mohsin al qasim is very good mashallah
wasalam

MetSudaisTwice
11-29-2005, 09:38 AM
salam
for the SST fans(bro zak) , three pics
wasalam

MetSudaisTwice
11-29-2005, 12:59 PM
salam
here is a cool video, SST on his mobile phone
SST
this video is of our imam, sheikh qasim, on eid day
Sheikh Qasim

videos of SS
SS1
taraweeh 2001 by SS
SS2
SS3
and a video of SS walking to the leading point
SS4
and some pics of SS!!
wasalam

MetSudaisTwice
11-29-2005, 01:11 PM
salam
some more pics of SS
wasalam

MetSudaisTwice
11-29-2005, 01:13 PM
salam
pics of SS and SAS
wasalam

Ibn Abi Ahmed
11-29-2005, 03:21 PM

Finals week :-\. Cudnt reply. Niiice going bro MST :smile: REps :
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to metsudaistwice again.

:'(

Awesome stuff. keep em coming.

jzcasejz
11-29-2005, 04:51 PM
Hello i was just wondering who this imam is????? http://islamicity.com/video/Hajj1421_Eid.ram
Surely it's not Shaikh Subbayl:eek: or is it Muhaisany???

It's year 2000 but the english site says it 2001:-\

Arwa
11-29-2005, 05:34 PM

I remember the first prayer (fajr) we prayed in Masjid al Nabawi. It was lead by Abdul Muhsen al Qasem
omg.. same with me! :-\

He led and I was like wow and I came back to the hotel and my big bro had the same reaction! :coolious:

Cool video of SST on his mobile mst! :smile: .. when was this? :-\

ABDULLAH SAOOD
11-29-2005, 07:16 PM

Mashallah some more excellent stuff from bro mst - keep up the good work! Yeah when was it that SST was using his phone was it this ramadhan?

Right.....................(huff and puffing) let me answer Sister wAkky wAkkarriyAs comments!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

don't u hv something new to tell.
What? Me thinks I missed something hear - you dreaming again wAkky?

p.s : hey AH don't laugh like tht[smiley] it looks too girly wirly, suits grandma AS well, though
aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh stop calling me that! AH you joining wAkky aswell in making my life a misery on LI - right Im telling on you both (sob, sob - every 1 is ganging up on poor AS):scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :offended: :offended: :offended:
:unhappy: :unhappy: :unhappy: :unhappy: :unhappy: :unhappy: :unhappy: :raging: :raging: :raging: :raging: :raging: :raging: :raging:

i think pink thermal socks would suit bro AS perfectly
Not you aswell mst I thought you were on my side :? :? :? :confused: :confused: :confused:

sadly, can't do anything to him,

coz i like grandma's bedtime stories n don't want to miss them !

btw hey AH i hv something to Blackmail AS

............ ok ok, i'll shuttttttttup
Don't you dare wAkky I will show that picture of you to everyone when you are wearing a skirt and lipstick!:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Thats it no more stories (mwah ha ha ha ha - BLAME wAkky EVERYONE ALL HIS FAULT)

p.s : gud to hear i was missed
You weren't really people were just saying that to make you feel better!:brother: :brother: :brother:

Masalaam
Br Abdullah

jzcasejz
11-30-2005, 03:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by jzcasejz
Hello i was just wondering who this imam is????? http://islamicity.com/video/Hajj1421_Eid.ram
Surely it's not Shaikh Subbayl:eek: or is it Muhaisany???

It's year 2000 but the english site says it 2001:-\
Dont worry guys, I found it out. It is the Eid salah from 2000 by Shaikh Subbayl. Check it out, he had a really good voice back then:brother:

p.s Was Shaikh Md Ayyoub imam of Quba. If he was, is he currently still leading there???

Ameeratul Layl
11-30-2005, 08:36 AM
lol @ br AS and zakky wakkkkkkkyyyyyy.:playing:

Allah ma3akum

MetSudaisTwice
11-30-2005, 09:17 AM
salam
the video i posted, it shows SS walking to the leading spot and SST on his mobile phone
he then puts it in his pocket and handshakes the other sheikhs
this was in ramadhan 2003
they year he made his taraweeh debut

inshallah, i will post some more pics and vids today
wasalam

MetSudaisTwice
11-30-2005, 10:46 AM
salam
the eid video of SMS, doesn't sound like him, he sounds way different if that is really him
here is a cool recitation of SS
notice the way he says allahu akbar and how the muadhin says it after him
by the way what are the names of all the current muadhins of haram of makkah?
jazakallah
Sheikh Shuraim
wasalam

MetSudaisTwice
11-30-2005, 11:15 AM
salam
doesn't matter bro, that is going to take too long and forever lol
wasalam

jzcasejz
11-30-2005, 11:56 AM
salam
the eid video of SMS, doesn't sound like him, he sounds way different if that is really him
here is a cool recitation of SS
notice the way he says allahu akbar and how the muadhin says it after him
by the way what are the names of all the current muadhins of haram of makkah?
jazakallah
Sheikh Shuraim
wasalam
Yes brother, I myself was shocked to find out it was Shaikh Subbayl in the video . But trust me it is him, hear the khutbah, you'll notice it's his voice and also, the voice-over (usually deep voiced) says it was Shaikh Subbayl after the khutbah is finished. You have to admit, he had a marvellous voice back in the day:coolious: The current voice is sharp (as I remember someone else using the word sharp to describe Shaikh Subbayl's voice previously in this forum)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.