guyabano
09-18-2007, 08:35 AM
Hello,

just want to ask something. According to these words from Muhammed, the Admin:

3 sections have been closed so far, which are:

Puzzles & Humour

Comparative Religion

World Affairs
how comes, I could see today (on 18.07.2007) that some topics have been active in these sections. I could see it, when I saw the 'Last Modified' Date from the threads, like, 8 hours, 4 hours, etc...

Are they only closed for specific hours or are there exceptions made for forum members?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Admin
09-18-2007, 08:52 AM
Now if this thread gets moved to one of those sections, it'll show Last modified/replied 1 minute ago in that section. Can you link to some of those threads?

guyabano
09-18-2007, 09:09 AM
Just an example

It shows me: Re: Muslims converting to Christianity - 4 Hours Ago - by Woodrow

or this

It shows me: Re: How Muslims are treated in Palestine - 9 Hours Ago - by Ashan28

Admin
09-18-2007, 10:02 AM
Both those threads were created in General section and later moved to their respective sections.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Woodrow
09-18-2007, 01:32 PM
I moved several threads from General to both Comparative Religions and World Affairs. They had begun as valid General information type topics. But, developed into debates, so I moved them to the more appropriate sections. This will show as Recent post and new threads. But, they were not posted in those section.

Rather, than deleting them as being inappropriate for the section they were in, they got moved so the debates can continue after Ramadan.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.